It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures Prove Mini Nukes Caused 9-11 Devastation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

Originally posted by Nonchalant
Nukes didnt bring down the towers as there would have been damage to the bathtub and high radiation levels recorded immmediately after the event.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth".

It appears that you've made two assumptions here:

1. There was no damage to the bathtub.
2. You know what you're talking about.

Apparently there was damage:

9-11 Research: The Bathtub
Most of The central portion of the wall's south side (bordering Liberty Street) was unsupported by intact sub-basement walls or debris, and it had moved inward more than 10 inches. This and other portions of the wall were re-habilitated as necessary. The tieback tendons were replaced throughout most of the southern half of the wall.

South side of wall moved 10 inches? That's must have taken some doing.

Half of WTC ' Bathtub ' basement damaged by twin towers' fall ...
Visual surveys indicate roughly 50% of the seven-level basement structure of the
World Trade Center is now rubble as a result of the impact of the collapse of the twin
110-story towers. Outside the tower footprints, the section of greatest concern within
the so-called 1,000 x 500-ft bathtub is along its south side. There, a 200 x 30-ft hole
from 40 to 70 ft deep sits between the tub's perimeter slurry wall and the remains of
Two WTC.
"A significant part of the south tower fell in and collapsed everything," says Joel L.
Volterra, an engineer with Mueser Rutledge Consulting Engineers, the city's local
engineer on the bathtub.
Engineers are busy drawing up emergency tieback, bracing and shoring schemes so
that contractors can start mobilizing tieback rigs this week or next to anchor the south
perimeter of the 70-ft-deep slurry wall.
Roughly 40% of the bathtub's reinforced concrete diaphragm slabs and steel
columns are in "pretty good shape," says George J. Tamaro, the Mueser Rutledge
engineer leading the foundation repair team.

40% of the bathtub's slabs and steel columns are in pretty good shape? That leaves only 60% that are NOT!

And of course the radiation. According to some sources, yes there would have been high radiation levels immediately after the blast but apparently this fades extremely fast.

The US Government’s Usage of Atomic Bombs - Domestic - WTC : NOLA Indymedia
The half life of induced radiation is very short and is measured in days rather than years.

2002 Bali Bombings.. Israeli "Micro Nuke" Blamed! - David Icke's Official Forums
The new Dimona micro nuke was the very first critical weapon that could be used in “stealth” mode. Gone was the dirty Uranium 238 reflector, and up went the purity of the smaller Plutonium 239 core. You see, Plutonium emits only alpha radiation, which for all practical purposes is “invisible” to a standard Geiger counter. If you do not believe me then ask the American Environmental Protection Agency, whose staff will confirm this.

Short lived radiation and radiation that's practically invisible to standard Geiger counters. Hmmmmm!

No doubt you have good references to back up your claims and I eagerly await seeing them.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnJasper

And of course the radiation. According to some sources, yes there would have been high radiation levels immediately after the blast but apparently this fades extremely fast.

Must have faded real fast considering Haz Mat squads were monitoring site by early afternoon

Report from member of Haz Mat 1 - Phil Mc Ardle

At this point it was utter chaos trying to find people and get organized. It took a while to re-organize and find some people and get working on the rubble to look for survivors. A total recall was ordered and upon the arrival of a few more Haz-Mat guys we performed quick surveys of the perimeter in two teams of four checking for radiation, nerve and blister agent, all results were negative.

This crew was made up of recalled FF as original crew of Haz Mat 1 were dead in the debris of WTC and their rig wrecked

Crew of Haz Mat 1 - 9/11/2001

HazMat: Firefighter Dennis Carey, Lieutenant John Crisci, Firefighter Martin Demeo, Batallion Chief John Fanning, Firefighter Thomas Gardner, Firefighter John Giordano, Firefighter Jonathan Hohmann, Captain Thomas Moody, Firefighter Dennis Scauso, Firefighter Kevin Smith, Captain Pat Waters

Radiation decays by the 10/7 rule - for every multiple of 7 hours, radiation decays by factor of 10

Ie, Initial radiation (x) 100 rems , x+7 10 rems , x + 49 (7 x7) 1 rem

In addition neutrons are captured by common elements and transmutt them to radioactive isotopes

Zinc in particular, easily converted to ZINC -65 . Zinc is common (used as galvanized coating of steel), in brass
and in coins. It has half life of 243 days so will be dectable for years

Also explain what type of radiation is not dectable by instruments? Is this special "truther" radiation undectable
by standard instruments?

Conclusion is you have no idea what you are talking about - just parroting drivel by some other loon.....

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hi Thedman,
What is the amount of investigation you have done into n-geneation thermonuclear devices?

What is the amount of radiation when a 3rd generation device is detonated underground?

How colse to the surface does a 100KT device need to be before it penetrates the surface?

What does the cavern post detonation look like at 1000 feet underground, of a 100KT device.

What type of radiation is created when a 3rd generation thermonuclear device is used?

What is the best method to eliminate the type of radiation emitted from 3rd generation thermonuclear device?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

So the alleged device was detonated at 1000 ft ? Explain how one drills down 1000 ft without anyone noticing ?

Maybe should read this

nuclearweaponarchive.org...

Compendium of information on nuclear weapons

Can send queries to owner - Carey Sublette. Is always willing to help and explain

Lot better than the idiot sites most truther seem to like.....

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Originally posted by thedman
Must have faded real fast considering Haz Mat squads were monitoring site by early afternoon

Report from member of Haz Mat 1 - Phil Mc Ardle

At this point it was utter chaos trying to find people and get organized. It took a while to re-organize and find some people and get working on the rubble to look for survivors. A total recall was ordered and upon the arrival of a few more Haz-Mat guys we performed quick surveys of the perimeter in two teams of four checking for radiation, nerve and blister agent, all results were negative.

Dare I ask about your source for these little gems or am I just supposed to trust you on this?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Thedman, the site is about nuclear WARHEADS, which are FISSION/FUSION 1st and 2nd generation.

These nuclear devices are the ones that fall under the international treaties due to the MEGA TON size of the weapon.

I an discussing here the 3rd generation Neutron Bomb, and 4th generation thermonuclear device.

These devices are in the 10-250 KILOTON size.

These devices were postulated to do demolition of buildings, during the 1960's
Did you know that Controlled Demolition Company patented the use of nuclear devices to demolish buildings?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnJasper

Came in message to Emergency Film Group which produces training videos with emphasis on Haz Mat
operations - described operations of 2 special units of FDNY, Squad 288 & Haz Mat 1. Both of which suffered
heavy casualties on 9/11

www.efilmgroup.com...

Article

www.efilmgroup.com...

See if do research rather than parroting nonsense from idiots can learn all sort of things.....

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
can anyone tell me what caused this metal to turn to dust?

i wounder about exotic weponds being used i mean what can cause metal to turn to dust?

xp

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

The steel has to be hot enough to sublimate.
Sublimate is what happens when dry ice (solid)
stste changes into gas state without passing through the liquid stae of matter.

For the steel to sublimate it had to be 6,000-8,000 degrees hot

4) Superheated steel objects, disintegrating into steel vapour. Molten ponds of steel were found in the elevator shafts. There were lots of burned cars in the parking areas of the towers. The fire department did not announce until 12/19/2001 that the fires under the WTC rubble have been distinguished (more than 3 months after the incident).

www.saunalahti.fi...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Apparent you have no idea what you are saying .....

10 kiloton is good size tactical nuclear weapon - will cause lethal injury for a mile from detonation point.

250 kiloton will bust a fair size city - detonating one of those on Manhattan will trash most of the island and cause millions of casuilties in NYC and NJ.

3rd generation weapons aka neutron bombs are small fission-fusion devices using the smallest fission trigger
to initiate a fusion reaction. Typical yield is in the low kiloton range with the fusion reaction producing heavy
neutron/gamma flux to kill emnemy soldiers without causing severe blast damage

The neutrons, being more penetrating, may escape. Both fission and fusion reactions produce neutrons. Fusion produces many more of them per kiloton of yield, and they are generally more energetic than fission neutrons. Some weapons (neutron bombs) are designed specifically to emit as much energy in the form as neutrons as possible. In heavily tamped fission bombs few if any neutrons escape. It is estimated that no significant neutron exposure occurred from Fat Man, and only 2% of the total radiation dose from Little Boy was due to neutrons.

The neutron burst itself can be a significant source of radiation, depending on weapon design. As the neutrons travel through the air they are slowed by collisions with air atoms, and are eventually captured. Even this process of neutron attenuation generates hazardous radiation. Part of the kinetic energy lost by fast neutrons as they slow is converted into gamma rays, some with very high energies (for the 14.1 MeV fusion neutrons). The duration of production for these neutron scattering gammas is about 10 microseconds. The capture of neutrons by nitrogen-14 also produces gammas, a process completed by 100 milliseconds.

4th generation weapons which you keep babbling about - are fantasty of conspiracy freaks

Try reading nuclear weapons archive for some basic information.....

nuclearweaponarchive.org...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

It didn't vaporize !

It fell down - looking at smoke clouds in picture tell you time lag between shots

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

What makes you think it turned to dust, it simply fell down.... You really should stop getting your facts from some damn fool conspiracy theory site....

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

i have been looking into this

when a building collapses there should be a certain volume of rubble about 12-15% of the initial height from any building callapse should remain for desposil
clean up companys calculate these figures to extimate clean up costs after demolition
were is the rubble in the photos from the day before clean up started
could there be a weapon capable of silently turning most of the super structure of a building (steel and concrete )
into dust ?
is this weapon selective in its destruction to certain metal compounds?
is that why engine blocks were destroyed?
is there a space based star wars type project capable of turning most of a building into microscopic dust in seconds?
were there magnetic anonolies on that day?
would some metals be effected while others are not ?

what type of electromagnetic death ray type devices did tesla design?

i remember a story of one of teslas death rays had no effect on living orginizms but completely destroyed their cages (iorn)

what frequency or range of frequencies at what amplitude would it take to break the molecular bonds of steel ?

this raises more questions than answers for me

why would a car fire completely melt an engine block yet leave the rubber around windows un melted?

xploder

ps dont flame me for asking logical questions

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

i beleive any form of conspiracy can be discussed here and as i get most of my ideas from other members and engage in debate with them to come to a conclusion
i think its ok to bring conspiracy theorys to a conspiracy website to discuss and logically disect conspiracys im interested in

i thank you for your opinion

xploder

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Originally posted by XPLodER

I'll try. It doesn't appear that they turned to dust. Check out this little animation I made from those 4 frames. It sure looks to me like it fell away and to the left from the camera.

Animation link

Engine blocks destroyed? I simply haven't seen any evidence of that. Here's a couple of posts I placed earlier in this thread that trys to address the issue.

Link
Link

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

your animation link does not operate
thank you

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

star for your work you seam thorough
you slide show does not work for me

xploder

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787 & XPLodER

Not sure why it isn't working for you since it is for me (just checked it) although it did take a few seconds to load. Try going here and selecting the WTC beam video.

(click to open player in new window)

edit on 9/22/2010 by Three_moons because:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

still a no go
thanks for trying

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787 & XPLodER

Alright, it isn't working that way for whatever reason. Here it is through YT.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join