It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures Prove Mini Nukes Caused 9-11 Devastation

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by JohnJasper

It begs the question: Why spend weeks running det-lead through the building when you can just place a suitcase nuke on as many floors as is necessary to get the job done?

So explain if someone set off nuclear weapons in not one, but 2 buildings why there were survivors in the North Tower - 14 in stairway, 2 in concourse underneath, 2 more who were in stairway and thrown clear onto debris pile and 2 Port Authority PD trapped in elevator shaft.

Explain how they survived and had not trace os radiation poisoning

Explain why not traces of radiation found - you just went into large discourse on Plutonium, Why no residues
from nuclear blast, would be plenty of fallout as blast in contact with ground .

One problem with your challenge is that I cannot find anything to show me exactly where stairway B was located. This is the stairwell where the 14 firefighters and two would-be evacuees were in the North Tower although the two sets were on different floors (some say the two were on 13 others say 22). This diagram is the closest thing that I've found so far and it agrees with other documents that just say they were in the core. The 2 Port Authority police were in the concourse between the towers and ran towards a service elevator which is apparently near or in the south tower but it's unclear where their exact location was. It is clear that they were not in the elevator at the initiation of the collapse.

The other problem is that I don't know the actual placement or order of detonation of whatever devices were used. It's fortunate for all parties involved that explosives of some kind were used. If it had actually been a pancake, they would have been buried under millions of tons of concrete, steel, furniture, bodies, etc and even though saved by this pocket of safety, they probably wouldn't have survived being dug out. It was only the mass pulverization of concrete and steel that saved them.

Besides that, I'm not sure why you said "you just went into large discourse on Plutonium"? There's nothing long or discourse-ive in either of my previous posts.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The other problem is that I don't know the actual placement or order of detonation of whatever devices were used. It's fortunate for all parties involved that explosives of some kind were used. If it had actually been a pancake, they would have been buried under millions of tons of concrete, steel, furniture, bodies, etc and even though saved by this pocket of safety, they probably wouldn't have survived being dug out. It was only the mass pulverization of concrete and steel that saved them.

Stairway B was the center stairway of the towers, it was the largest at 56 inches wide The survivors were located around the 4th floor of Stairway B

I heard Capt (now Battalion Chief) Jay Jonas describe his ordeal in the stairwell with the other survivors -mostly
FDNY FF, Port Authority PD and a civilian. Battalion Chief John Salka, one of Jonas was involved in the
rescue. spoke about how they got them out

Two Port Authority workers, Pasquale Buzzelli, Genell Guzman were in the stairway and were thrown clear
landing in the debris pile. Buzzelii landed on top of the pile suffering broken foot, Guzman was pinned in the rubble and rescued 27 hours later

They were also number of others in stairway who didn't survive - Lt Michael Warchola, Batt Chief Richard Prunty
were above and below the survivors in the stairway. Both radioed in were trapped by debris - both died of their
injuries before rescuerers could reach them

A number of Port Authority PD officers were recovered from lobby area of North Tower

The building did pancake - Capt Jonas described hearing the Boom-Boom - Boom as the floors collapsed above them gettingf closer and closer.

The reason those in stairway survived was that 7th floor was mechanical floor packed with machinery, mechanical floors were thicker with 5in of concrete vs 4 for normal floors. Acted as shield to deflect debris around them

Article describing collapse of North Tower and survivors

www.usatoday.com...

Despite all this have not ansered question - how did all these people survive not one but 2 nuclear blasts without any radiation exposure?

Also explain why collapse started at the aircraft impact points some 80-90 floors above street? You said it was underground blast - so why does uilding collapse from top down.....

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Originally posted by thedman

Two Port Authority workers, Pasquale Buzzelli, Genell Guzman were in the stairway and were thrown clear
landing in the debris pile. Buzzelii landed on top of the pile suffering broken foot, Guzman was pinned in the rubble and rescued 27 hours later

While you were digging this up, you should have checked to see HOW they were thrown clear by a "pancake."

They were also number of others in stairway who didn't survive - Lt Michael Warchola, Batt Chief Richard Prunty
were above and below the survivors in the stairway. Both radioed in were trapped by debris - both died of their
injuries before rescuerers could reach them

So apparently, the pancake managed to skip a floor!

The building did pancake - Capt Jonas described hearing the Boom-Boom - Boom as the floors collapsed above them gettingf closer and closer.

What he actually heard were the demolition explosions going off a floor at a time as witnessed by so many other firemen, etc who were outside the building.

The reason those in stairway survived was that 7th floor was mechanical floor packed with machinery, mechanical floors were thicker with 5in of concrete vs 4 for normal floors. Acted as shield to deflect debris around them

More likely that the machinery on that floor shielded them from the demolition blast. Keep in mind that except for Dimitri K., no other theory suggests that nukes were the sole source of the demolition.

Despite all this have not ansered question - how did all these people survive not one but 2 nuclear blasts without any radiation exposure?

You're definitely not paying attention. There are many nuke options that might have been used and in many scenarios, radiation is not a big player. None of these people had to survive 2 nuclear blasts because of the limited scope of the devices. However, it's not for me to answer these questions as I'm not an expert. The answers will come out during the independent investigation. The problem is getting an independent investigation in the first place.

Also explain why collapse started at the aircraft impact points some 80-90 floors above street? You said it was underground blast - so why does uilding collapse from top down.....

Two points here:

1. review this nuke scenario for an idea of how the collapse might have been initiated by the nuclear blast itself but keep in mind that it's just one scenario. The collapse could just as easily been started by conventional demolition explosives.

2. Please quit putting words in my mouth. Review my previous posts and you'll see that I never said it was an underground blast. However, there are places where I discussed the attributes relating to an underground blast.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The world's first underground nuclear test had been fired in the previous NTS series (Plumbbob Ranier), and this series introduced underground testing as a routine procedure. The intention was to reduce the fallout effects of the testing, which were raising great concern, but the "underground" testing procedures were still relatively primitive. Many of these shots were conducted in "unstemmed" holes, that is, holes not back-filled and sealed prior to testing. These shots were called "roman candles" since the incandescent gas from the fireball was ejected as a jet from the mouth of the shaft. Obviously fallout containment was much less than perfect, but most of the fission product was nonetheless deposited in the shaft instead of escaping, and the radiation that did escape was not lofted so that it could travel far downwind. Hardtack Phase II still released some 3,140 kilocuries of radioiodine (I-131) into the atmosphere (about equal to the Trinity test), only ~5% as much as the previous test series (Plumbbob). This radiation also did not nearly spread as far, only about one-millionth as much radiation exposure occurred to civilians. The total civilian radiation exposures was a mere 160 person-rads of thyroid tissue exposure. The odds are about 20-1 against this producing even one additional cancer case. Chart of fallout exposures from "Hardtack Phase II" (51 K, 539x577). From National Cancer Institute Study Estimating Thyroid Doses of I-131 Received by Americans From Nevada Atmospheric Nuclear Bomb Test, 1997. To go to the National Cancer Institute and get the full report, click here.

nuclearweaponarchive.org...

The radiation is contained in the chamber and shaft of the underground cavity.

Plus when the core area is unearthed a very beautiful blue light is produced.
When the work at WTC got to that level, what did theyy erect at ground zero?
Two beautiful blue lights to conceal the blue light emanating from the core area as they prepared to seal it.
The pretty blue spotlights were only turned at dark.
Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

edit on 2-10-2010 by slugger9787 because: nuclearweaponarchive.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The years rolled by and top-secret projects were initiated in America and Israel to replace the old SADM with its overly heavy weight and excess radioactivity, culminating in the successful development and testing at Dimona during 1981 of the “new” micro nuclear device. Using advanced nuclear physics, the scientists found a way of detonating the new “suitcase” bomb without the use of a Uranium 238 reflector, and further refined the Plutonium 239 in its core to 99.78%. These measures resulted in a weapon considerably smaller and lighter than SADM, which also had another enormous advantage. The new Dimona micro nuke was the very first critical weapon that could be used in “stealth” mode. Gone was the dirty Uranium 238 reflector, and up went the purity of the smaller Plutonium 239 core. You see, Plutonium emits only alpha radiation, which for all practical purposes is “invisible” to a standard Geiger counter. If you do not believe me then ask the American Environmental Protection Agency, whose staff will confirm this. In direct contrast with its more deadly cousins beta and gamma, alpha can travel only a few feet and is incapable of penetrating human skin. If you can afford an incredibly expensive and highly specialized Muller tube or similar, you may be able to detect tiny amounts of alpha directly outside the Sari Club, though you will more than likely be defeated in this quest by the Bali environment. Remember that this micro nuke was a tiny weapon in terms of critical mass, with its limited number of particles distributed over a very wide area. You will have to be within five feet to detect a single particle, and most may have already washed away. Bali lies in the Monsoon Belt with frequent heavy showers, and the Sari Club is located less than 200 yards away from the surf at Kuta Beach, which is where the monsoon drains in Kuta main street flow into the ocean. One week on from the blast, detection may already be too late. Though the alpha particles cannot penetrate the skin, such radiation is extremely hazardous if inhaled or ingested, because Plutonium is the most toxic substance known to man. If you breathed in a mouthful immediately after the blast you would be dead in less than an hour, perhaps within minutes. If instead you breathed in a single microgram, you might last for as few months. Anything in-between is on a sliding scale.

loveforlife.com.au...
Use of clean micro nuke. Leaves no trace of radiation detectable with old model geiger counters as it only produces alpha particles, which can be washed away with water.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by slugger9787

Use of clean micro nuke. Leaves no trace of radiation detectable with old model geiger counters as it only produces alpha particles, which can be washed away with water.

Still parroting nonsense - while Plutonium decay produces mainly alpha radiation forgetting spontaneous
fission produces gamma radiation and stray neutrons - fissionable materials undergo slow rate of spontaneous
fission.

Also fission produces radiactive "daughter" products which emit high energy beta and gamma radition which are
detectable by ordinary geiger counters. In addition fission generates massive quanities of gamma rays and neutrons - by eliminating the U 238 tamper/reflector which would absorb this radiation and in case of U 236
undergo secondary fission from the fast neutrons generated from the initial reaction. The radiation would
escape .

As I have shown even the smallest nuclear weapons fielded - WK54 emit lethal radition for 400 meters around

Seem to have this fixation with underground nuclear explosions

Explain why if it was "underground" how the collapse starts at the aircraft impact points.

Then you go state that it was smuggled in to the buildings - ignoring fact no radiation was ever detected and
that people were in the stairways and survived without ill effects.....

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I alredy did earlier thedman.
but dont let that prevent you from understanding that
the radiation for the most art was contained in the cavity.

from the nuclear archive link.
And if you call it parrotting garbage, these were the men who did the atomic bomb tests.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Alright, you have me confused.

Earlier you were saying that several types of cancer were evidence of an advanced bomb with undetectable radiation. Your current information seems to support untraceable radiation with an old model geiger counter and a small area of radiation that easily washes away. But this is where I'm confused. From your quote it states the following.

You will have to be within five feet to detect a single particle...

Though the alpha particles cannot penetrate the skin, such radiation is extremely hazardous if inhaled or ingested, because Plutonium is the most toxic substance known to man. If you breathed in a mouthful immediately after the blast you would be dead in less than an hour, perhaps within minutes. If instead you breathed in a single microgram, you might last for a few months. Anything in-between is on a sliding scale.

How does this support your earlier post about all the cancers? It clearly states that people that were close enough to receive any radiation would have already died, doesn't it?.

Am I misinterpreting something?

Your source doesn't seem to suspect such a device being used at the WTC either.

Every bomb expert in the world knows that conventional explosives lack the heat and velocity to “vanish” complete bodies in this manner, except perhaps when crushed into total oblivion by a million tons of masonry as happened at the World Trade Center.

Believe me people, believe me, conventional explosive cannot “vanish” citizens without trace, and Bali simply did not have a million tons of masonry available to fall on their heads. Only a critical nuclear weapon has the heat needed for instant cremation, combined with the incredibly fast shock wave needed to completely remove the resulting cremated particles from the local area.

I don't think you mentioned a size comparison between the two which I presume would change this but I don't recall hearing anything similar to this from the WTC collapse.

As a measure of the force of the blast, the sound from the explosion was heard up to 15km/9.32056 mi away.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Three_moons

Alright, you have me confused.

Earlier you were saying that several types of cancer were evidence of an advanced bomb with undetectable radiation. Your current information seems to support untraceable radiation with an old model geiger counter and a small area of radiation that easily washes away. But this is where I'm confused. From your quote it states the following.

I beleive the article mentioned other kinds of cancer from inhalation of particulate matter.

You will have to be within five feet to detect a single particle...

Though the alpha particles cannot penetrate the skin, such radiation is extremely hazardous if inhaled or ingested, because Plutonium is the most toxic substance known to man. If you breathed in a mouthful immediately after the blast you would be dead in less than an hour, perhaps within minutes. If instead you breathed in a single microgram, you might last for a few months. Anything in-between is on a sliding scale.

How does this support your earlier post about all the cancers? It clearly states that people that were close enough to receive any radiation would have already died, doesn't it?.

Am I misinterpreting something?

Your source doesn't seem to suspect such a device being used at the WTC either.

Every bomb expert in the world knows that conventional explosives lack the heat and velocity to “vanish” complete bodies in this manner, except perhaps when crushed into total oblivion by a million tons of masonry as happened at the World Trade Center.

Believe me people, believe me, conventional explosive cannot “vanish” citizens without trace, and Bali simply did not have a million tons of masonry available to fall on their heads. Only a critical nuclear weapon has the heat needed for instant cremation, combined with the incredibly fast shock wave needed to completely remove the resulting cremated particles from the local area.

I don't think you mentioned a size comparison between the two which I presume would change this but I don't recall hearing anything similar to this from the WTC collapse.

As a measure of the force of the blast, the sound from the explosion was heard up to 15km/9.32056 mi away.

I did not posulate on the size.
Bali was one foot undergound, below surface of earth.
and was outside in the open.

WTC would have been several yards beneath the surface and inside a steel building.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

do not believe there would have been
much sound as it was underground.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
shock.military.com...

shock.military.com...
edit on 5-10-2010 by slugger9787 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
That is one of the most ridiculous theories I have ever heard.

So the dust clouds look similar. Uh, hate to break it to you, but there was thousands of tons of material raining down on the streets of NYC, from thousands of feet up.

Also, The suggestion that the car paint was "melted off due to intense atomic explosion" is the result of a pathetic inability to accept the fact that non-nuclear related heat could have produced the same effect.

Websites like that are so grossly misinformed and intentionally misleading that they inadvertently hinder the progress of actual conspiracy theories.

If however there is one interesting piece of "evidence", it is the sequence of pictures of the alleged vaporization of the steel beam. Granted, it looks a little photoshopped, and the author of this website would have plenty of reason to do so, but if it is real, that is fascinating.
edit on 5-10-2010 by inivux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

(I'm not sure if that link will work, sorry if it doesnt')

I buy the cover up theory, but i'm not buying the mini nuke theory.

I just grabbed this youtube video because it shows the towers fall from the top down, and to me possible detonations as it fell, not sure about that though it's a far viewpoint...

anyway, to me it doesn't look anything like a nuke or even mini nuke would..IMO

some things in the article was very interesting though, thanks for the post
edit on 5-10-2010 by amadeus30 because: change youtube link

edit on 5-10-2010 by amadeus30 because: same thing..sorry still kinda new

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by inivux

What would get steel hot
enough to evaporate in mid air?
The temp associated with thermonuclear detonation.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Because conditions that can replicate the effect of smelting/liquidating solid metal are totally not an option, right?

I don't eliminate the possibility that some sort of advanced chemical catalyst may have been used in the blast, but the suggestion that the steel was melted due to a nuclear explosion is preposterous.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I've been looking adamantly, and I cannot find the evidence of steel vaporizing. Judy Wood has an entire page dedicated to dustification and most of the page isn't even related, just saying "look at that, I bet that's not the way i want it to look!" and then when she finally gets to images of "dustification" I see images of the part of the tower standing after the collapse collapsing down to the ground, and a cloud of smoke enveloping it as it fell. Then there's this annoying GIF that supposedly shows steel vaporizing, but all I see after rigorous staring and looking at it frame for frame is debris smashing into another building, creating a plume of dust and other particulate filled smoke.

Could you show me some evidence of steel vaporization, slugger? It would be much appreciated.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Although virtually all of the structural steel from the Twin Towers and Building 7 was removed and destroyed, preventing forensic analysis, FEMA's volunteer investigators did manage to perform "limited metallurgical examination" of some of the steel before it was recycled. Their observations, including numerous micrographs, are recorded in Appendix C of the WTC Building Performance Study. Prior to the release of FEMA's report, a fire protection engineer and two science professors published a brief report in JOM disclosing some of this evidence. 1 The results of the examination are striking. They reveal a phenomenon never before observed in building fires: eutectic reactions, which caused "intergranular melting capable of turning a solid steel girder into Swiss cheese." The New York Times described this as "perhaps the deepest mystery uncovered in the investigation." 2 WPI provides a graphic summary of the phenomenon. A one-inch column has been reduced to half-inch thickness. Its edges--which are curled like a paper scroll--have been thinned to almost razor sharpness. Gaping holes--some larger than a silver dollar--let light shine through a formerly solid steel flange. This Swiss cheese appearance shocked all of the fire-wise professors, who expected to see distortion and bending--but not holes.

911research.wtc7.net...

how is this?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

That doesn't depict vaporization. It talks about how some kinds of heat-driven chemical reactions took place that are unusual.

I was under the impression that there was evidence of a steel column being converted to dust within a few seconds.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Dear OP,

Why do you promote disinformation? Dr. Judy Wood has never concluded that nuclear weapons or any explosives were what brought down the towers, so why do you associate the images she has gathered with that conclusion?

Explosives of any kind do NOT explain the evidence. For a cliff-notes summary of the thousands of photos, graphs, videos, and documents which must be explained, please go to drjudywood.com...

and here is a must-read article descrbing the true nature of the 9/11 "Truth" movement, and how it is becoming more and more obvious that it is organized by the same people who did 9/11, to mislead angry Americans and make sure they are asking the wrong questions: axisoflogic.com...

For those wondering "well then what did it?", please see these evidence-packed links and review the evidence for yourself. Thousands of photos, graphs, documents, and videos, all which must be explained:

www.drjudywood.com...

www.checktheevidence.com...

youtube.com...

Thank you for your time, consideration, and help.

In Peace,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

facebook.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

But if there was a "mini-nuke" buried 6 levels underneath WTCs, then why does the building collapse starting from the impact zone? And then, why do the cores of both WTCs stand after the initial collapses for another 15-20 seconds?

Sorry but the mini-nukes idea is pure 100% garbage.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join