It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Child Molester Awarded $4.5 Million in California!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Illegal Alien Child Molester Awarded $4.5 Million in California!

www.familysecuritymatters.org

California is so broke it is being compared to Greece. But the Orange County Board of Supervisors gave away 4.3 million real dollars to an illegal Mexican alien who is also a child molester. Why did the supervisors do it? Answer: “The lawyer made me do it!”

The first chapter in this distasteful story begins with Fernando Ramirez, a 24-year-old illegal alien, being caught molesting a 6-year-old girl in a park. He was duly convicted and sent to the Orange County Central Jail. The second chapter is predictable.

Inmates in prison for murder, bank robbery, mugging old ladies, and other
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
It's hard to believe this could even happen... It's like we live in Bizzaro World most of the time... It seems that nothing really shocks me anymore, citizens are treated as a treat and as criminals, while somebody such as this can rape Children, then get to live his life as a king. This story just sickens me, to no end.

www.familysecuritymatters.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The way I see it.. Is if you are in custody. You are in custody.

They have an obligation to protect you, regardless of your crime. And they failed to protect him..

Not that I sympathize with a child molestor, but his crime does not excuse the fact that they failed to protect him.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Are you endorsing the violence and near death experience he had at the hands of the fellow prisoners? While i don't think the pay out is fair, these are technically two different wrongs, one that he committed, and one committed against him, and I can see the difference between the two, and given the legality invovled, its not too surprising.

All people who are violent, dangerous, or sick in the way this man is, and there many men and women traumatized and ill by life events, need healing and are crying out for help by their actions. Love everyone undonditionally, care about them, attempt to discover what it is that caused the damage in them and help if you can, (not necessarily in his case for he went to jail, and is hard core in his resuliting actions) but those around you, there are many in similar situatioins, or capable of any number of pyschotic/sociopathic behaviors, and for the ones not, they become so shell shocked and stressed,their negativity attracts disasters and downward spirals, or illness and disease.

compassion for all is the only ticket out of earth school. And yearing for absolute equality, an end to starvation and wars, or forcing anyone to be slaves to corporations, banks and realtors.

We need to change how we judge others and start to care enough to send light into this world and help reach those in need, so that no one falls through the cracks and this shouldnt be a massive surveillance NWO way either, but simply noticing and caring and helping where we can.

Both his actions and his treatment really upset me by the way.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

The way I see it, if he molested a 6 yr old then he deserved all he got and then some..
I just wish we could castrate and torture these sick excuses for humans that assault harmless, defensless children.
With $4.3M this guy will probably move to a place where he can continue his sick hobby.

Personally I think there are few crimes worse than those pertaining to children..

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
all i know is if i were to get beatup in jail, i wouldn't even be awarded a tissue to cry about it.

because im just a meezly citizen.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
What I find funny is that first off the guy was in the country illegally. Then he gets caught breaking the law and is sent to prison. In prison he received punishment from his peers. [ you gotta love how child molesters are looked at by other prisoners] Then with the help of this future politician err I mean lawyer sues the county for not protecting him in prison. Really
Now the family of the child should sue him for what he did in civil court. OH and his lawyer too.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Prison isn't supposed to be a relaxing time away from home. This guy should be made into a wonderful example of why one should avoid prison, rather than made into a millionaire for his troubles. Don't want to get hurt in prison? Then don't molest children (or break any other law) and you should be fine.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Great, now he should be forced to pay restitution in the amount of 4.5 million to his victim that he molested.

That girls family should take him for every penny. If he can play the system she should have that right as well.

Raist

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I know it would be great if everybody could be healed by love, but you can't rehabilitate child molesters... and the fact this guy shouldn't even be here, in the first place... he got what was coming to him..

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
Great, now he should be forced to pay restitution in the amount of 4.5 million to his victim that he molested.

That girls family should take him for every penny. If he can play the system she should have that right as well.

Raist

That is a very good idea

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

They have an obligation to protect you, regardless of your crime. And they failed to protect him..

Not that I sympathize with a child molestor, but his crime does not excuse the fact that they failed to protect him.

They can not protect every person 24 hours a day. You are talking about a building filled with criminals. All they are expected to do is provide a reasonable level of security. They never should have given this man $3.75 million dollars. He did not deserve it unless they could prove that the guards set him up or intentionaly failed to protect him.

Now anytime an inmate gets injured in a jail house fight they county will be required to pay up. This is wrong on so many levels.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

I don't either.

They still have a job to protect him when he is in their custody. If they are un-able to do so, they don't belong having him in custody.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

I'm guessing that's probably why it was settled behind close doors.

Why else would they simply fold?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Unfortunately no one wins in this case, the girl, the illegal, the taxpayers. .... Perhaps thats the way its supposed to be.

I've always had issue with prisons, ... IF their going to lock you up AGAINST your will, ... dont you think at least they can provide adequate security ??

If someone loses their lives due to THEIR actions. or lack thereof, .... should not they be responsible ?? Perhaps then maybe guards would get off their arse and stop stuffing their faces with donuts.

He could have been placed in protective custody or even solitary. Just goes to show you, even in prison, ... there is a sense of morality.

edit on 16-9-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

I see your point although I don't agree with it. There are far too many prisoners and too few guards to protect them. Anyways, shouldn't everyone that gets assaulted in prison get millions of dollars? Why this man? Oh, I know, It's the PC police!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

WOW!!! You know, maybe if he didn't commit this heinous crime he wouldn't have gotten his ass beat. The guards are far outnumbered to protect the prisoners. What would you do if one of your children was molested and you were put into a confined area with him? I know what I, and millions of others would do. He got what he deserved, except for the money. Actually, don't be surprised if you see the @ss hole in the news sometime soon for getting his ass beat again.

edit on 16-9-2010 by kimish because: change

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
After reading the article and the posts I am not sure what the base issue is:
Here you have an illegale immigrant, who molested a child, breaking the law. He is put into prison and gets beaten so badly he is now suffering from brain damage. A lawyer sues on his behalf and wins a large settlement and thus now this illegale immigrant is set for the rest of his life. The questions that must be arrising in the minds of everyone who is involved in that case and from that community.
How much forgiveness do we have for people who committ acts of such a horrendous nature are we suppose to give? This man has already broken one law by sneaking into the country, and then proceeded to break another by molesting a girl in the park, and going to prison.
The problem with todays society is that we are too gentle and kind. People will look at the jail ran by Sherriff Arpaio, and think he is being too rough, but after someone gets out of the jail there, they tend to either stay out of trouble, or leave the area. And they say he is too rough.
I do not agree that this person should have been put in with the general population, nor do I think that he should have sued and recieved that large of a settlement.
Though I do agree, that the vicitms family should sue on behalf of the victim for compensation and repayment for the trouble that this individual caused to her and to assist in paying for the therapy bills that this child will require later on in life.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I cannot even comment on this story, it is THAT sickening. I think this story finally alleviated any reason why I should give people the benefit of the doubt.

It also makes me want to punch babies.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
My friends,

This whole situation is but a reflection of what we have become as a society.

First, we have a person in this country as an illegal. What is an ILLEGAL?? Did God not create this Earth for Man? Is it not big enough to share? No, we would much rather draw imaginary lines in the dirt and say this part is mine and this part is yours. Why? Because that is the way the Man tells us it should be. Who is the Man? I don't know, the one in charge? Who is in charge, who is in charge of OUR will that we can be so blind to this insanity of borders. Is our fellow Man so detestable we cannot share this whole planet. For goodness sake people we are ALL Family!

Second, we have a child molester. We judge him and throw him in a cage like an animal with other men we have already conditioned to be animals. Yet, even those animals still have a bit of Humanity left for a child, misguided as it may be. Now, even if they did not beat him to a pulp, what did we do to find out why he feels that harming a child this way is right? Nothing! We know nothing of him or his past. We know nothing of what he was taught from his own childhood. We have not even bothered trying to HELP him realise what he is doing wrong. Why? because it is cheeper to just toss him in a cage than rehabilitate him. The prison industrial complex gets more of YOUR money, and with luck, when he gets out he will do it again, giving more profits to the prison system. Condemn him if you want. By supporting this system, you only help it grow. Soon, they will have more prisons, thus needing more laws, so that maybe you too can join the system.

Third, what is being done to help the victim? A couple days of counselling, she'll hit her teens, become an outcast due to personality disorders, we'll medicate her (more profits for the pharmaceuticals). She'll become bi-polar or maybe even schizophrenic. She won't be able to support herself, hold a job. Chances are she'll bounce around from boy friend to boy friend looking for her innocent love that was taken so early. She will be on disability if not working the streets because all her dignity is lost. This is the typical scenario. If she is lucky and has a family with money, she may get help. Then we might have the pleasure of another Paris Hilton showing our young girls how cool it is to be flaunt your sexuality and go through life in a drunken stupor.

Lastly, how many family members have had to endure all this pain because as a society, we have become a "We take care of our own" if we are fortunate, but most likely "You take care of yourself". The parents and family of the child, the parents and family of the molester, and all of you.

Yes you. How many read that article and felt joy and happiness?

When will we grow weary of this misery? When will we wake up to how WE can fix this broken heaven?

For love of money, we weep...

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join