It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party Exposed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

The ONLY Thing I ever hear Glen Beck say on his Show and in Person is " Think for Yourselves People ! " . How the H E Double Hockey Sticks is that " Fear Mongering " ? Guess some People in this Country can't even do that themselves so they leave it to Others to Think for Them .................Now that's just SAD............

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

No, I.D., how many times have the Protocols been debunked? What do YOU think the Protocols are? What do YOU know about the Protocols? In your own words, please.

As for the T.E.A. Party, that is a loaded question. I am all for people taking an active interest in their government, but I am also not clueless on how the two party establishment has stayed in power so long.
I am for the principles of limited government. I am also for killing all known traitors, but, hey, call me old school.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by Stewie

The ONLY Thing I ever hear Glen Beck say on his Show and in Person is " Think for Yourselves People ! " . How the H E Double Hockey Sticks is that " Fear Mongering " ? Guess some People in this Country can't even do that themselves so they leave it to Others to Think for Them .................Now that's just SAD............

Guess you didn't watch the video I posted. Guess you didn't see the episode of his show where he talks about how much he would like murder Michael Moore. He sounds almost as if he is going to organism while he is talking about. Guess you didn't hear about the murder who had his book and said he loved listening to him.

link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Are you replying to something I wrote?
I am not a big fan of Glenn Beck., but I think you have the wrong guy.

link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Jeff Beck I like though.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Stewie because: Double post, get in the Jeff Beck promo.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

No, I.D., how many times have the Protocols been debunked? What do YOU think the Protocols are? What do YOU know about the Protocols? In your own words, please.

As for the T.E.A. Party, that is a loaded question. I am all for people taking an active interest in their government, but I am also not clueless on how the two party establishment has stayed in power so long.
I am for the principles of limited government. I am also for killing all known traitors, but, hey, call me old school.

They are anti-Semitic writings in the form of a pamphlet.

Seeing you are from Texas is this doesn't surprise me. Killing traitors huh? I don't believe murder's, rapist, child molesters; ANYONE should be killed. There is always the possibility of rehabilitation.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Careful, you are running out of money, and rehab costs money.

Keep that worldview you have got going on if you think it is serving you. Try to keep up with who is getting all of the money though.

BTW, what is "anti-semitism"? I have heard Jews use the term, usually when they are caught being naughty.

What is your definition? Or is that, like, a really difficult assignment?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join