It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party Exposed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The Tea Party is now becoming apart of our everyday conversations, but who are they really? They are misinformed, uneducated, paranoid, quasi-patriots, who are afraid of becoming a minority in America.

Here is one of many clips that you can find yourself of Tea Party rallies online finding out what they are actually like: www.youtube.com...

When they say Obama is a communist, fascist they are saying he is both far right and far left. These people say he appoints Czars and they hate that and then deny that Regan appointed the first Czars and Bush appointed many. Point being these people don't know their facts.

My theory is that maybe this started with a few people really wanting some kind of revolution and it was high-jacked by the fringe and far right, the base (fox news, radio shows) hates how the left is in power right now so they harp on promoting it. The "bible-belt" republicans love this because the majority of them are Christian. They want this country to go back to how it used to be "1950s" before civil rights and all of that.

With the winning of the "anti-masturbating" O'donnel many moderate conservatives are upset because come 2012 they will get destroyed. Also with the "anti-masturbator", she has been trying to get into congress for the past 5 runs. She is power hungry and her former campaign manager spoke against her saying she spent campaign money to pay her bills. She lied about being a college graduate and so on. Point being she is not an "average joe" or a new face in politics but a face that his lost several times before. (i.e original tea party has been hijacked)

These Tea-Party Patriots think they are put of the most important revolution (as seen on the recent sarah Palin for profit rally). But little do they know that the true revolution will not be televised.

These people want to push an extreme far right agenda; take a look at Sharron Angle of Nevada. She wants to get rid of the department of education, make alcohol illegal, pull us out of the UN, and much more that you yourself can research.

These people are kind of like scientolgist in the sense that they think they are saving the world but they are really moving it a few steps back,(they want to bring America back LOL).

These people also reflect a very phobic sample of the American population. Most of the members don't know it but they are just pawns for people with narcissistic personality traits (Glenn Beck, Michael Savage).

Most of them think Obama is an illegal alien and a fascist/communist.

So I call on the moderate conservatives to speak out on this.

What are your thoughts?

**Also note that some of these people think that the left running everything right now is responsible for them loosing their jobs, and the current shape of the economy; it is obviously from the previous 8 years, it takes time to get things past and done especially when the right filibusters and delays things being passed**

**I would also like not note the term "tea party patriots" is funny because all political parties are patriots we should now call the republican party and others; the republican party patriots, the democratic party patriots, the green party patriots, etc.**

** It is also funny how Glenn Beck thinks the violence will first come from the left, when historical the majority of the violence (towards humans) comes from the right, also Sharron Angle saying "2nd amendment remedies" is the first threat of violence.**

**Does anyone else think (using angle's logic) that we have domestic enemies on the Fox news channel???**

edit on 15-9-2010 by Ignorance_Defier because: forgot to add something.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Ignorance_Defier because: added more information!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

With the winning of the "anti-masturbating" O'donnel many moderate conservatives are upset because come 2012 they will get destroyed. Also with the "anti-masturbator", she has been trying to get into congress for the past 5 runs. She is power hungry and her former campaign manager spoke against her saying she spent campaign money to pay her bills. She lied about being a college graduate and so on. Point being she is not an "average joe" or a new face in politics but a face that his lost several times before. (i.e original tea party has been hijacked)

It's an agenda, stop masturbating, stop smoking stop anything. Stop breathing air, don't think.
What is life and how should one live it's life, should there be a manual ? then we are not alive.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
And for those that thing "the left puts us more in debt" look at this great link and get your facts right before you talk. The presidents with an (R) bring is into debt and the ones with a (D) bring us out or close to out...

www.skymachines.com...

Get your facts right!

(I feel bad for the Tea Party, they think they are helping and going to make the country better but in reality they will do the opposite)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

It's an agenda, stop masturbating, stop smoking stop anything. Stop breathing air, don't think.
What is life and how should one live it's life, should there be a manual ? then we are not alive.

What do you mean???

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
these are all just regular people... What is the problem? this really has not exposed much of anything, besides your agenda.... These are all just everyday people... I guess you feel superior too, cause you seem to spend a lot of time bashing them.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Oh for heavens sake, another one? Do the tea parties really scare you people that much?

I can't wait for December so you all can start complaining about something else...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
these are all just regular people... What is the problem? this really has not exposed much of anything, besides your agenda.... These are all just everyday people... I guess you feel superior too, cause you seem to spend a lot of time bashing them.

Thanks for your input!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Nice Cut and Paste, but it's all bull *snip*!

I don't care for either party, don't you people get it by now?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guzzeppi
Nice Cut and Paste, but it's all bull #$%^!

Are you referring to me? What was cut in pasted?

And thanks for your great input!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Yes it was, sorry for the confusion.

It really make no difference who is in control.

They all spend beyond our means.
They all lie about what they will achieve in office.
They are not part of our own way of life. (Health Care, Retirement, Etc...)
They are not part of the social security system.
They make laws that are not binding to them.
They manipulate the laws of the people (constitution) to meet their agenda.

I could go on, but i wish you could see that they are all the same. There is no difference in parties.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Yes it was, sorry for the confusion.

It really make no difference who is in control.

They all spend beyond our means.
They all lie about what they will achieve in office.
They are not part of our own way of life. (Health Care, Retirement, Etc...)
They are not part of the social security system.
They make laws that are not binding to them.
They manipulate the laws of the people (constitution) to meet their agenda.

I could go on, but i wish you could see that they are all the same. There is no difference in parties.

Thank you for the comment but I must disagree with you!

They do not spend beyond our means.
They do not ALL lie about what they wish to achieve in office.
They are part of our way of life.
They are part of social security system.
They do make laws that are binding to them.
The constitution is not manipulated but interpreted.

Why?? Because they are us! They are our elected representatives. They are people just like you and I except they have decided to try and make difference. It's obvious not everyone will agree with everyones policies but why label them as separate?

You should enroll as a non-degree seeking student at a local jr college or university and take some basic political science classes!

edit on 15-9-2010 by Ignorance_Defier because: spell check

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I've been to school way before you, I'm sure of that, I won't hype on my education.

You don't give good arguments for my statements at all. Do some serious Google Search or
better yet, wake up to this world. You voted for? I already know!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

Thanks for your input! I'm guessing your a college kid?
come on, these people are salt of the Earth, and nobody has any business treating them like a bunch of stupid idiots... these people are from all walks of life. They have every right to protest, If you don't agree with them fine, but They have every right... I think the G20 protesters are complete morons, but I don't say crap... because It's their right.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
What do you mean you make the argument first since you posted it. And who did I vote for in 2008?? Who?!?!?
Okay ready: Cynthia McKinney.

Was that your guess?!?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Tea Baggers are very uneducated individuals. They want their country back but we, the logical and sensible human beings want this country FORWARD.

If these morons had their way, we'd be in deep *snip*.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Target Earth
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

Thanks for your input! I'm guessing your a college kid?
come on, these people are salt of the Earth, and nobody has any business treating them like a bunch of stupid idiots... these people are from all walks of life. They have every right to protest, If you don't agree with them fine, but They have every right... I think the G20 protesters are complete morons, but I don't say crap... because It's their right.

When did I say they didn't have a right to protest? Can you please quote me on that one. So you are using the logical fallacy of false analogy in your comment? Relating the tea party people to the g-20 people is a logical fallacy. You don't say crap huh? So you are kind of like the Romans who were more concerned with the pebble in their sandal than what was going on politically. That's cool though look how Rome turned out!

And did you view the youtube link? Some of them are stupid because they call Obama a communist and a fascist (2 opposites), they say they get their news from only fox (just one source it's better to watch all), and they also stated that Obama is the first to appoint Czars and in fact Regan was the first in his first term. Point being most of these people are misinformed.

But thanks for your wonderful input!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Nice Cut and Paste, but it's all bull #$%^!

And you still haven't answered my question! What is the cut and paste, and where is the bull *snip*! I would really like to know.

Thanks Guzzeppi! !

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
Oh for heavens sake, another one? Do the tea parties really scare you people that much?

I can't wait for December so you all can start complaining about something else...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

What's wrong? You don't seem to mind the Anti President threads...but God forbid a thread about a group of bigots and moronic apes.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
You fuuny guy!

You have a belief in this system and I don't.

The elected ones you speak of I believe start out with good intentions, but because of the system must either stay the course and keep their constituency to the people or bow to the corruptness that is. Most stay and give in for the handouts and nice retirement package that follows.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Guzzeppi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Is it wrong to hold a politician accountable to what they have stated during their campaign? That is the question of the day and this is what I believe is going on. The general population of this country is upset, but more importantly they are awake from a long sleep. For far too long the politicians have made promises and told us exactly what we wanted to hear, yet none have ever delivered on the promises that they found that the majority of the public has told them about. There are many issues that have been around for years and building up, too many politicians on both sides, both the Democrats and the Republicans play the same game, often switching sides when it is convient for them. Right now the country is in a bad way and the current adminstration came in on a ticket of hope and change, making grand promises and gestures, to which have either not panned out, or just outright failed to deliver on to the satisfaction of the voting population. To make matters worse, alot of the issues that are being debated on, have been for years, each time the public watched, nothing got done and now we the people are demanding that either they uphold on the promises made, or get out, in the words of Donald Trump, your fired. Another aspect that is coming to light, is that those in power are often living under a second set of rules to where most of us, if we were to do the exact same thing, we would be in jail.
Obama told the general public, judge him by the company he keeps, and thus we have when we look at his advisors, and all of the people around him. These are people who have stated on camera, that they are marxist, communists, and extremists. Every one who has proven to be an embarassment to the Obama, has been forced to resign, and yet this adminstration, under the heaviest of all critics, continue to add more fuel to the fire. None in the current federal government has sought to bring the country together, have hidden behind closed doors and treated the very people they are suppose to represent with contempt and downright insulting. They act as if they are the ruling class and can not be held accountable. As they are finding out, the general population is tired of this, they are tired of being told outright lies, and seeing how the country is being ran. We are not stupid and know how to use a calculator, and using the same numbers that the government is providing, things are not adding up. The current adminstration is running roughshod over the people and the people are getting more and more upset.
The federal government has failed to build the trust of the people, if anything it has caused that trust to erode more. They speak on issues that they should not have, alienated the allies that we need, tried to make friends with the countries that do not like us, in short have steadily isolated this country more and more from the general world. We need our allies, and the policies that they keep pushing and passing are not doing anything. They pass bills that are suppose to stimulate the economy, but if you look at where the money is going, then the question is how are these people with their own personal finances? The value for the dollar is not there, and when the highest paid position in the country right now is the federal government, there is something wrong. When the country is down in the times of economic recession with millions out of work, is it correct for the congress of the United States to be getting a payraise, and keeping their pay just under the level to where they will not be hit by the new set of taxes that will hit the general public? Is it right that they change the rules on taxes, to cover a few members of congress who did not report everything on their taxes, so instead of appyling the full extent of the law, they change the rules, is that correct?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join