It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon bodies from Flight 77

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I was recently posed this question by an OS(official story) supporter. He said the Pentagon/Flight 77 impact happened and here was his reason: They found almost every body/remains of the passengers on Flight 77 in the Pentagon. He said that since several hundred people were involved in the search for bodies, the autosy's , and other facets of the body recovery and ID, they could not all be in on a coverup. How could they have planted all the remains in the Pentagon? I could use some help in giving a reasoned explanation for this problem as I have looked around the web, read several books on the 9/11 issue and was not able to give him an explanation that would solve this dilema. Lokking for answers. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

was not able to give him an explanation that would solve this dilema.

There is a good reason for that.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
They found almost every body/remains of the passengers on Flight 77 in the Pentagon.

Did they happen to stumble across a Boeing 757 in the Pentagon too?
...................................................................................................

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I could use some help in giving a reasoned explanation for this problem as I have looked around the web, read several books on the 9/11 issue and was not able to give him an explanation that would solve this dilema. Lokking for answers. Thanks.

This won't help you out, because of course it supports the 'official story', but I would recommend this book if you really want to know what it was like there.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

I was recently posed this question by an OS(official story) supporter. He said the Pentagon/Flight 77 impact happened and here was his reason: They found almost every body/remains of the passengers on Flight 77 in the Pentagon. He said that since several hundred people were involved in the search for bodies, the autosy's , and other facets of the body recovery and ID, they could not all be in on a coverup. How could they have planted all the remains in the Pentagon? I could use some help in giving a reasoned explanation for this problem as I have looked around the web, read several books on the 9/11 issue and was not able to give him an explanation that would solve this dilema. Lokking for answers. Thanks.

Since the pentagon/FBI has been more than uncooperative regarding the pentagon crash, that should be more than enough reason to doubt any part of the official story on the pentagon attack.

There is significant evidence being withheld, eye witness reports that contradict the official story and serious strangeness at the crash site. Were you aware of a "painted" line on the pentagon grounds that the unidentified aircraft followed to the crash point? Were you aware that fresh dirt was trucked into the pentagon to "bury" the original ground?

Concerning the 'bodies', how many people were involved in the clean up? Names, ranks, occupations? Details? Do you really think you could trust any info released by this government?

We are talking about the same government where Homeland Security types are confiscating contamination samples from scientists in the Gulf coast under the banner of 'National Security'. I never thought we could get so many scumbags in government at any one time - but - it appears the sheer concentration of miscreants has simply overwhelmed the system checks and balances.

edit on 15-9-2010 by praxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
]reply to post by freedom12

Get hold of copy of book FIREFIGHT by Patrick Creed & Rich Newman

www.amazon.com...

Authors interviewed 150 people including many firemen on the scene at Pentagon. Describe finding of bodies
and recovery of the remains

Here are some photos of bodies being recovered in Pentagon - evidence at Moussaoui Trial

Discretion advised

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
Get hold of copy of book FIREFIGHT by Patrick Creed & Rich Newman

Authors interviewed 150 people including many firemen on the scene at Pentagon. Describe finding of bodies and recovery of the remains

Here are some photos of bodies being recovered in Pentagon - evidence at Moussaoui Trial

That's supposed to prove something? Did they tell about finding the multi-ton engines from the aircraft? Were the authors privy to viewing all the confiscated videos?

Who are the authors? Anyone take a long look at their finances? Their background?

We know that the CIA has been in bed with the 'media' for a half century. We know that the White House was directly meddling in prime time sit-com scripts as of a decade ago. The 9/11 commission members themselves say the official story is BS. Do you think one more piece of organized disinfo is beyond the government's reach?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies so far. I'm well aware of all the problems with the OS. I've seen the CIT video, aware that there are numerous problems with the OS(flightpath, manuvers by the plane, lack of numbered plane parts,size of hole in the wall, lack of holes in the Pentagon from huge titanium engines, etc, etc, etc). Still no answer to all those people involved in the body recovery though. Anxiously awaiting better answers.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by praxis
Were you aware of a "painted" line on the pentagon grounds that the unidentified aircraft followed to the crash point?

Care to show evidence of this line before the crash?

Were you aware that fresh dirt was trucked into the pentagon to "bury" the original ground?

Care to show evidence that "fresh dirt" was trucked in?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

What do you think a human body traveling several hundred miles an hour in
a aluminum tube hitting a hardened structure would look like?

Sauce.

In one picture you see a fully intact badly burned body surrounded by jagged twisted metal.

You make the call.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TriggerFish
In one picture you see a fully intact badly burned body surrounded by jagged twisted metal.

You make the call.

Mostly intact bodies are likely to be pentagon office workers, I believe the uniform/insignia is still visible on one, but I'd rather not go looking through those pictures again.

Who would fake bodies, and how? You can't exactly replace someone's DNA.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I don't understand why everyone doesn't question the official story because the government will not answer simple questions. As for bodies found in the Pentagon, how do we know they weren't already there? Couldn't any pictures of cadavers be someone in that wing of the building when the object struck. Why don't they show us a clear picture of whatever hit the Pentagon. Numerous cameras would have captured this but they give us crumbs instead. Why wouldn't you question it? If they are keeping things disclosed until some kind of trial then when are they going to have this trial? It's been 9 years.

The people who believe the O.S. are just clenching on to the dream they where raised into. Who wants to wake up to a nightmare? It sucks. It is messed up and it's really happening. With or without you. No one has to believe you because they will. Move on to someone else who isn't afraid to wake up, don't spin your wheels.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Numerous cameras would have captured this but they give us crumbs instead.

Care to show us the locations of these numerous cameras and why they would be pointed at the sky or the Pentagon?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I have a cousin who was part of the EMS/Fire crews on the scene, while I think there is a ton of BS going on here (so does he for that matter, esp.. in regards to other events that day).. He told me that there were commercial plane part/seats, luggage and body parts everywhere. The body parts can be explained either way, but the commercial airplane seats, luggage, engine parts, landing gear, airline colors on the shredded pieces of aluminum and so on point to a commercial aircraft.

He however was surprised that there were no marks or severe damage to the building where the wings should have hit. The hole was small as opposed to the size of the plane???

Also, he questioned the approach angle as he knew many of the people in the area and their recollection of the planes approach was significantly different than the OS, again???

While it is only a guess on his part, but he thinks based upon what he saw and what others saw that day was that there were two planes involved. Beyond that he proposed the hole in the Pentagon looked to small to be from a 757, but he could not explain the myriad of commercial plane parts, and luggage all over the place.

I know this really does not help get any closer to what really happened, just thought I would pass on a first (well second) hand account from someone who was on site the day of.... It all sounds fishy, no matter how you slice it. Someones story is bogus, proving which is another matter.

edit on 15-9-2010 by mulehound because: spelling

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
One possible explanation that was sent privately to me, was that the people were killed in a different location and then somehow, there bodies were shipped to the location the the identification was made at. The chain of custody from the Pentagon would of had to been broken for that to happen. Still looking for a good answer from a truther!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

There where 13 videos from that side and only one supposedly caught something hitting the building. That one video is the famous one you've most likely seen. It came from the Pentagons security camera. Weird, It's the only one that shows something and it's from a Government camera.

Do the research yourself. I'm not here to convince you of anything. You either do or you don't.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
One other thing my cousin mentioned, is that FBI, CIA, all the three letter groups were there already when he and his team got on site... Seemed very odd to him that so many non-emergency trained crew would be around a scene like that. He said that they were everywhere and were making sure that EMS/FIre crews stayed within the damaged zone only.

The whole story has too many unexplainable things about it, and the govt isn't helping by not answering what should be simple questions with realistic answers.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I've done the research, but can't find any explanation that makes sense as to how the bodies were found there from the "supposed flight". I don't believe the official story and I am a truther who regularly holds informational meetings for people and I try to spread the word everyday that we need a new investigation into 9/11. One that is impartial and run by people independant of the government , but that has power to call witnesses and get documents and evidence from the government. At the least, a new investigation that fully answers the questions brought up in the 9 years since that day.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I've done the research, but can't find any explanation that makes sense as to how the bodies were found there from the "supposed flight". I don't believe the official story and I am a truther who regularly holds informational meetings for people and I try to spread the word everyday that we need a new investigation into 9/11.

It sounds like you've hit an impasse. You have to come up with an explanation for one or the other as they appear to be mutually exclusive. I really would recommend giving Firefight a read though, perhaps you could have a book discussion at your meetings. It is an excellent and terrifying read.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Finding body parts and identifying them are two differing problems.
There could well have been bodies shipped in or what have you, but the identification of those bodies was entirely within the goverments control and the possibility for faking evidence becomes endless.....
The two huge missing engines of over 8 ft in dia. wieghing tons is a very telling point.
Wherte are these virtually indestructible hunks of iron and steel which should have survived the crash fairly intact
he fires didnt get hot enough to melt them....there wouldnt be body photoes if they did..Likewise the two huge furrows theyd have made in the lawn outside the wall....as those engines hang down lower than the fuselage bottom.
My thought is the hole would have to have been made much wider by the addition of the two massive engines ramming through the wall ALONGSIDE OF the fuselage hole then theres the wing marks, or lack of them.....
The relative intact body pics seem to indicate a much smaller gentler event than a fully fueled 767 crash....
Pictures show relatively unscorched materials at the craters edge which should have been cunsumed totally by fire if the heat was so intense....
The story has many unanswered questions, and the body ID process must be suspect if govt controlled.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join