It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by DirtyGirl

I don't know about most of you, but personally i find this terrifying.

Terrifying that is, that this bloke was an officer in NORAD! Channeling 40 odd thousand 'very old souls'..it's actually quite worrying that there may be more like him, listening to the 'voices' telling him to push that big red button on his work console.
Hopefully he lost his marbles after he retired!
2nd line.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ready4thefall

I love it when people make outrageous predictions with a specific date. Don't they ever learn.

Right on....
Never EVER give a precise date for a prediction.
(Especially for something that couldn't possibly be predicted in the first place!)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
No, I actually think she really believed she was talking to that Andromedan guy
Just insane

Moses and Abraham channeled Jehovah, Mohamed channeled Allah... look where that put us today

Who are YOU to decide who is insane?

Are the Aliens coming to help us?

The only thing they want from us... is make sure we stay on our rock out in the middle of nowhere till we grow up enough to join galactic society.

We are still blowing each other up... last thing they need is a bunch of trigger happy Hu-mans (heavy Ferengi accent) traipsing around the galaxy.

I mean look at our space program... we are cosmic litterbugs.... NASA has been slamming spacecraft into just about everything they can hit in our solar system and local space has so much space junk its a wonder anything survives up there

And when even Scientific American uses terms like "NASA is going to bomb the Moon" and scientists like Carl Sagan wanted to "Nuke the Moon"... you really think they want us out there?

Will they show up on the 13th? No... but in the meantime the channelers have you all wrapped around their little finger or you wouldn't all be in these threads adding you .02 cents worth

Must be another slow week at ATS. maybe I need to start another chemtrail or martian rock thread

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Wow! This is great because for as little as 500 bucks I will send anyone a crystal that will prevent this from happening...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I was just going to write this: Zorgon
but I have to babble until I fill a line up and it does seem as if ATS stretched there line somewhat.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

The event is also so close to my birthday.

Mine too! on the 16th! That will also be Fleet Week here in San Francisco, Blue Angels are always an early birthday present for me

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
]Hopefully he lost his marbles after he retired!
2nd line.

He hasn't lost his marbles at all.

In fact I have them right here and I am playing with them, lots of fun too.

What a shooter!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Man, these lunatics/liars really do love October, huh? Discovery should have "revelation week!"

I hope we are all learning by now to laugh at these people who "channel" E.T.'s.

I'm not trying to tell you E.T.'s do not exist, or even that they have not visited our planet, merely that any pathetic dip-wit who claims to channel some galactic collective body of E.T.'s is lying. Anyone with REAL knowledge of an event like this will not try to publish books in this manner, and they would certainly not do it before this event takes place.

For all those investing their hopes into this, please, do not. You have learned your lesson at least 5 times in the past couple years. If it happens, AWESOME! In the the probable case that it doesn't, what do you stand to lose by not buying into it? What do you stand to lose if you do?

edit on 15-9-2010 by Shark VA84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Originally posted by itsallmaya
They may be on their way now:
“Recent light has been shed on the reason that the SETI (Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project has been cancelled by the government. It seems that something was starting to happen. According to my sources the government black project boys have taken over some of the antennas and are now processing signals for the exclusive use of the United States Navy. The government seems to be highly upset that more than one very large object is fast approaching Earth”

www.bombshock.com...

Hey, Orionthehunter: Where can I buy that ETF stock?

Some interesting articles at the "bombshock" site. Just wondering, is this a credible site? I've never heard about Neil Armstrong admitting to et crafts on the moon before. I know that Hoagland claims that the Apollo 11 photographs were altered to conceal the existence of et artifacts but I never heard Armstrong comment on it before.

Does anyone have any information regarding the credibility of that site?

Rumor has it that the Navy has been closely involved with SETI from the beginning, going back to the early days of Project Ozma--which was a lot bigger than anything revealed to the public--and was also tied in with some secret military projects involving contact. Supposedly, serious efforts at contact began after the wave of sightings in 1952, particularly over Washington DC, which the people in power took far more seriously than all their silly "explanations" to the public would indicate.

From what I've heard over the years, they pretty much think that the public is out to lunch on this issue and many others, and would not be able to handle all the evidence of real alien visits. Anyhow, the story goes that various contacts had already been made in the 1950s and 1960s, but these were not "officially" revealed.

Anyone who thinks that the military and intelligence agencies would not be closely involved with projects like SETI is as naive as Sweet Polly Purebread. This issue has been of aboslutely vital importance to the national security people since the 1940s and 1950s as we know from the records that have been declassified, although they just tell the public Don't Worry, Be Happy. What's new? According to a CIA document I read, the need to know classification and compartmentalized security was slapped on this issue right after Roswell in 1947, and Blue Book was a big show to convince the public that nothing was happening. Behind the scenes, though, they were very gravely concerned about what was going on.

I often wonder just what they're telling all the presidents and prime ministers about this subject. Even the ones who've said that they were going to disclose more information start acting like they've seen a ghost once they're in office and never say another word about it.

Often I think back on what Curtis LeMay told Senator Barry Goldwater...that he had no need to know and couldn't see any of the alien bodies or wreckage they had. LeMay himself wasn't allowed to see all of it and he was the head of the Air Force. If even he doesn't have a need to know then who does? A lot of them act very scared of this whole issue, very jumpy about the subject. Supposedly Dick Cheney slapped someone down hard when they asked about it, almost yelling "YOU HAVE NO NEED TO KNOW!"

Something about this scares them very badly all right.

edit on 15-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
If on the 13th they show up as he believes

on the 14th, I will purchase his book. on the 15th, I will proclaim him someone whom had interesting knowledge..

If they dont, will you buy my book?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by SaturnFX
If on the 13th they show up as he believes

on the 14th, I will purchase his book. on the 15th, I will proclaim him someone whom had interesting knowledge..

If they dont, will you buy my book?

Sure i'll buy your book, just as long as I can keep his marbles.

Realtruth likes marbles.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Here's his video in two parts:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
When there's money involved, take it with a grain of salt.

The chances of this officer being honest are unlikely. However, he'll still manage to sell some books due to the believers of his prediction and just UFO lovers in general.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Chill out everyone! I've just come back from afternoon tea with John Titor and I can categorically tell you that it never happened. Oh and he asked me to remind everyone that he's still after that IBM 5100, so if anyone has one...

Maybe maybe not..? Like a razor blade, I'm admiring your work...

edit on 15-9-2010 by spookfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Well, I live out in the country so it would be nice to have someone visit for a change. S&F. Interesting stuff though and the man seems pretty credible. Rik Thurston, the channeler, however, may have done a snow job. Still, 10/13/10 comes along and they show up, it'll make my day.

peace

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Buy this guy's book and use it for tp on the 14th.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
That is awesome, ET's come here, and Al Gore gets his greedy hands on them and indoctrinate them and convines them to help him spread lies and Co2TaxScam propeganda...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thanks for the link to the video. He certainly does not look or sound like your average nut job; in fact he sounds sincere, intelligent and entirely believable.

He may have been suckered by the guy who was supposed to be a chaneller, or he may not of. I like his candor in describing how difficult it was for him to go that route.

I don't see how anyone could deny the existence of alien life "out there". That they will contact us someday is very likely. Will it be Oct 13th? Well, better sooner than later in my book, but it may also just be wishful thinking.

I for one hope it turns out to be true. No harm in hoping ......

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

They urgently warn planet earth is presently on the same self-destructive path. Fulham reports the aliens are well aware of our environmental crisis, and have benevolently decided to rescue mankind in this vast universal drama.

Isn't it just a little suspicious,the way this plays into the whole "global-warming" propaganda?

“The common enemy of humanity is man.
In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up
with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming,
water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these
dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through
changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome.
The real enemy then, is humanity itself."
- Club of Rome

www.green-agenda.com...
They said,"It would seem that humans need a common motivation, namely a common adversary, to organize and act together in the vacuum; such a motivation must be found to bring the divided nations together to face an outside enemy, either a real one or else one invented for the purpose."

Quotes on UFOs from Presidents
www.bibleufo.com...

"In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world."
Speech to the United Nations General Assembly, Forty-second session, "Provisional Verbatim Record of the Fourth Meeting", September 21, 1987.)
Ronald Reagan

And now,when "world-government" is on the fast track,isn't it possible that this could just be part of that big lie?

New enemies therefore have to be identified.
New strategies imagined, new weapons devised.

The common enemy of humanity is man.

Isn't that what the theme of the wildly successful movie "Avatar" was all about?

Wouldn't an event like this be one heck of an "October Surprise"?

edit on 15-9-2010 by On the Edge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I just viewed the two video's and I believe he believes what he is saying.

I think this mans creditability is in the hands of this Channeler (sp)

If nothing occurs on the 13th I will keep this in mind until the end of the year then I will only feel bad that this gentleman was taken for a ride and shame on that.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join