It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Very brave man to give an exact date. I hope for his sake the Pleiadians show up...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

More caron in the atmosphere means a greener planet with more oxygen... It's called Photosynthesise.... The whole carbon issue is a scam designed to make the rich richer and the the poor, well.... poorer!!

Why aren't people seeing this? For this guy to mention it in his books seems to me as he isn't in the loop!! He's a pawn on the chess board like us!

13th Oct... Australian Eastern Standard time? The date thing is always up for debate. I hope he's is right though... this world needs a BIG shake up!!

We can't go on like we have been or we are all screwed and so are our kids and their kids too!!

A mass awkening is upon us.. We need to help guide people towards the light and truth. Time is short!!

edit on 15/9/10 by andronaconda because: Spelling mistake

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
cool right in time for my 45th birthday oct 13 lol.
my bday will no longer be a holday just for me but a holday when the world all shouted in one vioce WHAT IN GODS NAME IS THAT? lolol

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
]

At minute mark: .58....does anyone know what 'alien' type he's saying??? Burties? Birdie? Berty?

I can't seem to find any info based on what I think he's saying.

Thanks!

The science fiction writer Greg Egan had a group of non-human entities called Bertians in his novel "Permutation City". That's the only reference I could find that sounded even close to what he was saying--Bertians that were part of some computer program or virtual reality (meta-construct) who turned on their creators. They are not from the same dimension as us but from the Autoverse.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'll circle the date on my calendar. I'll put a plain expression face on it too.

If they show up the face gets a=

If they don't, the face gets a =

If they kinda show up it gets a=

If they bring back Elvis it gets a=

If they bring back Sid Vicious, a=

If they bring back disco, a=

Only October 13 can decide this dilema now.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I dont think any kind of alien hoax, or disclosure will happen untill after election time... just my opinion......but who knows...lets just wait and see

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Info about radio interview, if you want to pay?

Transendor Group of the Fourth Dimension and higher provided all of the answers to the UFO/alien mystery and more; some of which Fulham has transcribed to his book

Blossom and the GFL, think again. This guy is way beyond that. His info comes straight from ...insert dramatic drum roll here... The Transendor Group of the Fourth Dimension and Higher. TGFDH for us lesser beings. No little three letter GFL ancronym for Stan.

Don't be fooled into thinking this is just another Galactic Federation bunch of hoopla or yet another case of Blossom padding her bank account to fill up her Wine Cellar. We are talking about something here way beyond those simpletons.

From now on I'll think of him as Stan "the Transendor" Fulham. Stan, he's the MAN!

BUY NOW AT PAYPAL Hmmmm, wonder if this will be a valuable collectible 20 years from now?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
so Al Gore called his ET friends to support him...interesting

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I won't believe it until I see them

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have been hoping/expecting such an event for a long time, but don't expect it to happen soon. Maybe/hopefully in my lifetime but I won't hold my breath.

I would be equally excited about the return of Sid Viscious as mentioned above though!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Whether it's going to be all holographic, ships that are man-made and being passed off as "flying saucers from outer space," demons posing as aliens, or the "real" alien thing, something I believe is going to happen with UFO's over the next year. Something HAS to happen if the whole 2012 thing is accurate. I think 2012 was made up from the get-go and that 2012 is going to be the Great Deception as the Bible talks about. And so many people are going to buy into it.

Like Von Braun said supposedly on his death bed, "they" (TPTB) will use a false alien invasion as one of the last things to control the masses. The word "invasion" isn't referred to as "attacking" in this sense but rather as an overwhelming force. But it's an interesting word to have chosen since it can mean many things.

It's also interesting all the different reasons why people want this to happen, but did they really think of all of the implications that this'll have? Some just want this to happen so they can call everyone they know and say, "See! I told you so --aliens are REAL!" Some just want it to happen because their lives are so boring. Some want it to happen because they want someone to "fix" their lives. Such a monumental event that will effect everyone on this planet and wanting it for all the wrong reasons.

The grooming of the public is now being upped every couple weeks. Whether you believe TPTB have been hiding aliens all these years or you think this has something to do with the End Times (which I am 100% positive it does), something is coming and there's no doubt it's going to happen before 2012.

People always ask me how do I know for sure there's no such thing as aliens? It's simple, somebody, somewhere would have talked and proven with 100% certainty that they exist, IF they really existed. That person would want to have been known as the person who proved the existence of aliens / UFO's and brought it to the world's attention, and they'd be known the world over forever! But instead, we get grainy images, night time video jokes, and movies that capture the imagination.

I don't care how tight a group is --even the CIA, someone, somewhere would have talked and provided unmistakable evidence! Just like with Bin Laden. If he existed, someone, somewhere would have talked to get the money and to get the instant fame as the person that brought to justice the world's most evil person. An instant celebrity forever! Think about it, in every group, whether it's a baseball team, cheerleaders, an office, a family, a group of friends, the mob --any group! There's always someone who talks for various reasons and those reasons are always selfish --to get money, to get fame, to get both or simply because they can't keep secrets or they just HAVE to tell someone.

That's why aliens, and yes Bin Laden, don't exist.

The whole alien thing isn't meant to be solved until the End Times, which we are now living in.

So get ready for UFO's and the start of the Great Deception!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Only 28 days until this hits the Hoax Forum. Start the countdown.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Actually this is the third edition of this book being printed....i asume there was sufficient demand for it to go round again for #3....?
The whole thing strikes me as a grift.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I think the contacts were already made in secret long ago and various deals struck, but we only hear bits and pieces of the story.

What is there really are 50 or 100 different alien civilizations already here, and some are friendly and others not-so-friendly? What if it's true that the US made a secret treaty with one group in the 1950s that it later had cause to regret? If there are factions among the ruling elites on earth then why not among the aliens as well?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I'll be the first to raise the BS flag on this.

edit on 15-9-2010 by gsup1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder

Like Von Braun said supposedly on his death bed, "they" (TPTB) will use a false alien invasion as one of the last things to control the masses. The word "invasion" isn't referred to as "attacking" in this sense but rather as an overwhelming force. But it's an interesting word to have chosen since it can mean many things.

It's also interesting all the different reasons why people want this to happen, but did they really think of all of the implications that this'll have? Some just want this to happen so they can call everyone they know and say, "See! I told you so --aliens are REAL!" Some just want it to happen because their lives are so boring. Some want it to happen because they want someone to "fix" their lives. Such a monumental event that will effect everyone on this planet and wanting it for all the wrong reasons.

The grooming of the public is now being upped every couple weeks. Whether you believe TPTB have been hiding aliens all these years or you think this has something to do with the End Times (which I am 100% positive it does), something is coming and there's no doubt it's going to happen before 2012.

People always ask me how do I know for sure there's no such thing as aliens? It's simple, somebody, somewhere would have talked and proven with 100% certainty that they exist, IF they really existed. That person would want to have been known as the person who proved the existence of aliens / UFO's and brought it to the world's attention, and they'd be known the world over forever! But instead, we get grainy images, night time video jokes, and movies that capture the imagination.

[/quote/]

Plenty of people have been talking over the years, going back to the 1940s and 1950s, disclosing parts of the real story, at at least the parts they know about or think they know about. I think we've had aliens coming here for thousands of years, but then there was a really big influx during and after World War II. Maybe it was like a chain reaction, and when one group started to get interested others followed suit.

If you believe all stories, some of these aliens come and go, but others are around permanently--for whatever reason. In my opinion, the US government has made alliances with some of them and obtained technologies. Sometimes they have recovered these from crashes and shootdowns, too.

They seem to know who at least some of these aliens are, while others remain a mystery even to the people running things. Then there are all these stories about how they could unite the world in a crisis, if only there were an alien threat of some kind. Maybe there is, and maybe there isn't: it depends of how seriously we take all these stories of abductions, experiments and mutilations. Is there a group of hostile aliens really doing these things, while others are working with us to try and stop them?

edit on 15-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

If it is a true event, the elections in November won't matter, EVERYTHING will change. Religons and governments will become obsolete, these illusions will crumble and I would think rather quickly. If it is a hoax, it will lead to a police state, to a New World Order government with all the usual suspects playing their continued roles. So, if it is a true event, the last thing the aliens care about are US Elections and their continued abuse of humanity disguised as freedom and democracy, i.e the perpetuation of war, money, taxation and control.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I am thinking this is way of the dial! And what is with October doomsday predictions? Me thinks people are just having anxiety attacks so close to christmas LOL

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Almost the same date as 2008 prediction, Oct 14 2008, Oct 13 this year. This is getting old.

October 14, 2008 Video :

edit on 16-9-2010 by Kaynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I didn't read the thread at all when I read the word "predicts" in the title.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join