It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Oh wow! Was that a war of the worlds style walker thing drawn on the back of his papers? Is that what you were talking about!?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

You got it buddy. Now hush, dont tell too many people about it. I dont want to have to fight every joe bloggs for my water down at walmart on the 20th

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Here is a very interesting site for you all. Enjoy.
You will have to cut and paste this into your search engine.

The Truth Behind The Scenes.

Its got all footage and info regarding recent sightings!!! And more WOW!

Try this it may work
thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...
edit on 14-10-2010 by jazz10 because: to attempt added link

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Freaky! Don't worry. Just the family will know from me. You may spread the spooky around here as you see fit. Thanks for pointing that out

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Thanks for the link Jazz10!

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Hope you enjoy. Pretty interesting to say the least. Ufo sightings all over the place.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I suppose some people will say that was the big UFO show we were all expecting. If it was, it is a great disappointment to me.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

NYC UFO's via webcam 2010/10/13 10:00 PM
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by rogueweapon

Is this the, 'disclosure' prophecy fulfilled?! I think not. Thanks for the post but its nothing new really. Seen 100's of videos like this unfortunately.

Im still very disappointed.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

No, and maybe it was a coincidence that this happened on Oct 13, but I'm pretty sure there was something more than balloons. Maybe a bunch of balloons were also released earlier and that's what some people saw but why are the lights still there at night?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jexmo

Don't be too disappointed =( maybe the aliens got lost? I mean I personally have never been out in the universe but I sure wouldn't want to be out there without a good GPS...or Google maps... their GPS malfunctioned.. poor guys =( Project find the lost aliens is in process...I swear...I heard this from my cousin who heard this from his friend who heard this from his uncle who heard this from his cousin who is friends with someone who works for the CIA. SWEAR! How could you guys not know about this? =P good times.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Don't be disappointed. Its just the usual debunking and cover up. When I hear the Ole weather balloon excuse it sets off alarms for me.

If a UFO landed on the White House lawn and put on an ET trade show the debunker's would still bury it with lies and excuses to the point that everyone would not know what to believe. If you cant cover it up, distort it beyond recognition.

What do you think they did to WikiLeaks? They flooded them with misinformation to the extent that they were buried in so much mis-info they could not see the forest for the trees. Its not coincidence, its common practice.
edit on 14-10-2010 by Digital_Reality because: Dont ask me this..

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Did you guys post this video already? The audio is bad, but worth listening to.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Well I need not see any more, I'm off to purchase that book!

I do believe it's called Challenges of Change...

Interesting cover we have here...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by IzzycomesinPeace
reply to post by jexmo

Don't be too disappointed =( maybe the aliens got lost? I mean I personally have never been out in the universe but I sure wouldn't want to be out there without a good GPS...or Google maps... their GPS malfunctioned.. poor guys =( Project find the lost aliens is in process...I swear...I heard this from my cousin who heard this from his friend who heard this from his uncle who heard this from his cousin who is friends with someone who works for the CIA. SWEAR! How could you guys not know about this? =P good times.

Haha, that explains it, was that the NORAD guys real excuse

I'm not disappointed because i knew it wouldn't happen obviously but...Iam disappointed because it would have been awesome!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

If a UFO landed on the White House lawn and put on an ET trade show the debunker's would still bury it with lies and excuses to the point that everyone would not know what to believe. If you cant cover it up, distort it beyond recognition.

That is quite true. Even if a UFO landed on the White House lawn, there will still be skeptics. However, I do not have a problem with that. Why? you may ask. The answer is simple. I only need to believe in things that interfere with my life , whether positively or negatively.

That should be a benchmark for all of us.

My own interest in UFOs is purely for entertainment. There is enough evidence for me that their "raison d'etre" involves hiding from us. I get great pleasure in catching them on rare occasions.

edit on 15-10-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies

Originally posted by Digital_Reality

That is quite true. Even if a UFO landed on the White House lawn, there will still be skeptics. However, I do not have a problem with that. Why? you may ask. The answer is simple. I only need to believe in things that interfere with my life , whether positively or negatively.

That's because debunkers only accept the "most likely" explanations, and any notion of alien visitation falls outside the range of "likely" explanations. Its this confirmation bias which shows that science isn't as objective as most people seem to think. The history of science is defined by paradigm shifts.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
As the retired NORAD officer used a chaneller in order to arrive at his 13th October forecast, I thought it would be fitting to show how a chaneller works. Here is a recent footage of Blossom Goodchild (August 2010) in the process of chanelling.

As you will remember , Blossom predicted the arrival of a huge spacecraft on October 14 2008, many miles wide.
Of course it was a no show.

Call me a skeptic. I don't mind.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

Crowdedskies.....

Call me a skeptic

You're a skeptic.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by crowdedskies

Crowdedskies.....

Call me a skeptic

You're a skeptic.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Thanks for the inspiration. It was your earlier footage that did it.

Being a bit skeptic is a good thing because it has kept my interest in UFOs focussed.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join