It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by crowdedskies

Call me a skeptic

You're a skeptic.

Thanks for the inspiration. It was your earlier footage that did it. Being a bit skeptic is a good thing because it has kept my interest in UFOs focused.

Crowdedskies.....

You mean Bashar.....or that Pommy lunatic with the white Kramer hair?

I mean.....

There are people there who are believing these guys......probably paying them money to hear their hoaxing, buying their DVD's & books, etc...

It's a strange world. :shk:

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 15-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

This is just the type of argument I would expect from a twelve year old's intellect. Do you really believe that if UFO's landed on the white house lawn "debunkers" would matter one whit? Get a grip.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Crowdedskies.....

It was the glorious Bashar.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnriven
reply to post by Digital_Reality

This is just the type of argument I would expect from a twelve year old's intellect. Do you really believe that if UFO's landed on the white house lawn "debunkers" would matter one whit? Get a grip.

Irrespective of what I say, some threads here are referring to hologram shows and fake crafts, etc. You should address you comment to those people. All I said is that there will be skeptics out there who will not take a landing as proof, in agreement with Digital_Reality.

edit on 15-10-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I agree with what you are saying in this reply. For sure some folks would never accept what would appear to be ET's as actually being ET's.
Cheers.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnriven

I agree with what you are saying in this reply. For sure some folks would never accept what would appear to be ET's as actually being ET's.
Cheers.

Exactly !

In my first thread ever on ATS , I referred to the fact that a UFO would have to land on the White House lawn but that in itself would not be enough. The alien would have to kick everyone in the groin. Why ? Because then no one will be able to suggest mass halucination.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Crowdedskies.....

He's a little treasure!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
it is funny though when you get people calling the moon a mothership

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

' *deals in* absolutes'

There is a big difference between dealing with them and acknowledging their existence.

Deny them at your leisure....its your life.

Rosha
edit on 16-10-2010 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
daluniverse,

Who would ever think our Moon was a Mothership lol......... I would that's who.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

That man sounds like doctor evil in that clip!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities.. what are the principal cities?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by larry619
October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities.. what are the principal cities?

London,New York, Tokio,Rome, Shanghai,Sidney, Rio .....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
You can't deny the fact that Stanley Fulham predicted a sighting over the world's principal cities and New York is a principal city and there was a sighting in New York on teh day Mr. Fulham had predicted.

Make of it what you will, but the fruition of the prediction is incontrovertible...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Crowdedskies.....

He's a little treasure!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

Sounds like doctor evil!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by punctual
You can't deny the fact that Stanley Fulham predicted a sighting over the world's principal cities and New York is a principal city and there was a sighting in New York on teh day Mr. Fulham had predicted.

Make of it what you will, but the fruition of the prediction is incontrovertible...

This is the sad fact of the matter. Because of what Fulhan said, then every time a light is seen in the sky, some people will say he was right
Anyone could have made that prediction because there are alwasy ufo footage daily everywhere. The new york prediction is rubbish because nothing really showed up, unless you want to counrt balloons as ET craft.

How typical that he said that these "aliens" will make themselves known to us, but all we have seen,read, or heard are just the ufo cases we have been hearing about for years. Same goes for the footage. Same sort of footage, and nothing special.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
His book is a decent book, but it's not a book of predictions, it's more an answer and question session with the Transcenders, beings contacted from channeler Rick Thurston. The bulk of the book is like a history of UFOs, and small sections on certain cases, like the Voruna(that Russian town, I don't recall for sure), and he believes the Billy Meier and George Adamski cases are true. Roswell true too. I have not read it cover to cover yet, the channeled info is not much different than other channled material, or even the contact notes of Billy Meier.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DirtyGirl

Stanly Fulham was right about the UFO show in october but I am not so sure he was right about he January predictions. I haven't heard anything yet about UFO's in london or moscow.

By the way, if anyone has the book I would really appreciate if you could send me a private message. Thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by punctual
reply to post by DirtyGirl

Stanly Fulham was right about the UFO show in october but I am not so sure he was right about he January predictions. I haven't heard anything yet about UFO's in london or moscow.

By the way, if anyone has the book I would really appreciate if you could send me a private message. Thanks

sigh

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by larry619

Why is it a tentative date, and not an exact date?

Why is it there are always caveats attached to these types of predictions, or so called divulgance of information?

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31 >>

join