It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamization Of America Is Upon Us

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

I'm not sure I'm willing to go that far...yet. But in short, America has to stop allowing our way of life to be changed by any group, internal or external. We need to hold on to our history and the ideals that define what we are. That...or perish. And those ideals are the will of the American people who are truly Americans. Not Polish-Americans, African-Americans, Italian-Americans, etc. Sure, every society has to grow and adapt, but not fundamentally change our base beliefs.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance_Defier
Hmm, well I am not going to be islamophied. I am not going to be any of the abrahamic religions o fied. But that's just me. One man's opinion.

INFIDEL! Hater of freedom! Go live in Iran if you love Muzzies so much! There's no room for liberty with people like you.

That was a joke, but it's scary the divide you see on issues like this in America. The media (owned by a handful of Zionist Jews) has created an atmosphere in the U.S. reminiscent of Nazi Germany, only now brown skinned people with an accent are the Jews.

If people have a serious problem with the amount of immigrants coming into this country, they should take that up with their politicians, and not be blinded by hate. People come to the U.S. for a better life, to feed their families, and as a means of survival. Yes, there are some nuts, and criminals that make their way in too, but they are insignificant.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Ask yourselves a question, is it ok to hate someone that
hates you?

No it is not.

It is not ok to hate someone who hates you, all that does is create more hate. And it's certianly not ok to hate someone because you are afraid they might hate you.

I think that the reason many people who you call "Muslim apologists" have stopped posting is not because you have any facts. Because you have no facts you just have fear. It's because they are tired of beating their heads against a wall with ignorant people who are so fearful and so xenophobic there is no point in arguing with idiots, all they do is bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

You my friend are wise to the facts. I applaud you for speaking up as there are to many cowards on here and too many terrorist lovers.

I have thought the same thing about the entire west and how this "group of people" are populating and changing everything in their path. I HATE it and them. I don't care if people call me racist because its my right to be. Im a damn Jew by birth so I know how one religion and people can distort media and words to have people fear thinking bad thoughts.

The people who do not agree with you are entitled to their "beliefs" no matter how dumb but they are immature and WRONG, instead choosing to be brainwashed by the President and his men. I have noticed that most of the people on ATS are actually some f the blindest people to grace the earth. They live behind the computer screen and in the land of BS ufos.

Nice Post Alxandro

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Center for Security Policy, Team B report on this very topic, released just today.

Get it while it's hot off the presses, right here:

Team B Report "Sharia: The Threat to America"

Would that be the same Team B that made up so much scary "terrorist" crap back in the 80's by any chance or is this some completely different Team B that does not have a proven record of pushing lies about fear?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

Center for Security Policy, Team B report on this very topic, released just today.

Get it while it's hot off the presses, right here:

Team B Report "Sharia: The Threat to America"

Would that be the same Team B that made up so much scary "terrorist" crap back in the 80's by any chance or is this some completely different Team B that does not have a proven record of pushing lies about fear?

It's a think tank, not the CIA "Team B".

Going to the link would have explained that.

I guess you didn't, and just shot from the lip.

Speaking of "scary terrorist crap from the 80's" we should have ignored them altogether. Then 9/11 would have, of course, never happened.

Oh wait...

edit on 2010/9/16 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

It's a think tank, not the CIA "Team B".

Going to the link would have explained that.

I guess you didn't, and just shot from the lip.

The Team B I am referring to is a think tank that was actually told they were full of crap by the CIA so yeah, must be the same folks. I went to the link and saw that it appeared to be the exact people I was talking about. Apparently you do not know what Team B I was talking about and asking would have explained that but I guess you didn't and just shot from the lip.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Enjoying the conversation and all...but I've got work at 8AM. So its off to bed. I know that tomorrow, when the sun rises, America will still be MY America. But I do fear how many more sun rises we have left. Peace!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
the team b thing seems to be alot of propaganda. i'll look at it anyways.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Speaking of "scary terrorist crap from the 80's" we should have ignored them altogether. Then 9/11 would have, of course, never happened.

Oh wait...

Team B was not warning us about the Middle East and Islam in the 80s, they were manufacturing lies about the Soviets at the time. Speaking of just shooting from the lip...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

That movie was hilarious, so politically incorrect and so true to the common mentality. I fear that our dear liberal brothers will be saying peace peace right up until the scimitar is sweeping down towards their necks.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by X9ballX
the team b thing seems to be alot of propaganda. i'll look at it anyways.

I'd appreciate that. You'll find they aren't targetting "all muslims", as some here will not doubt assume - by simply not looking in on it.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

That movie was hilarious, so politically incorrect and so true to the common mentality. I fear that our dear liberal brothers will be saying peace peace right up until the scimitar is sweeping down towards their necks.
what movie?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Did you just ignore my reply? You Christians are all the same when it get's down to it. Hypocrisy!
www.evilbible.com...
Of course you Christians will continue to ignore Christianity and other religions the like of are a threat to Liberty.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Looks like your Bible is just as evil as the others.

Looks like you are just as ignorant as all the others. I dare you to read the New Testament from cover to cover. There are no verses in there that command death to the unbeliever or to stone the adulterer. In fact Jesus challenged the lawyers to stone an adulterous woman, if they themselves were without sin. No one dared to take him up on the offer.

Jesus commands his followers to love their enemies and he made a point of hanging out with sinners instead of the showy self righteous. Jesus fulfilled all the requirements of the old testament law, which by the way, only applied to the Jews and no other. Everyone else was under the law of Noah.

You can compare the teachings of Jesus, ie "love your neighbor as yourself, love your enemies" with the teachings of Muhammed, "smite the infidels on the neck" and it's OK to marry 9 year olds and to rape your enemies wives.

I know this will probably take a PhD to figure out, but ... which religion is most likely to be of God and which is most likely to be of the devil?

Suggestion to liberals, don't hold your breath while trying to sort this out.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by evil incarnate

Oh wait...

Team B was not warning us about the Middle East and Islam in the 80s, they were manufacturing lies about the Soviets at the time. Speaking of just shooting from the lip...

You'll have to clarify which "Team B" you're referring to. The CIA Team B was the one warning about the Soviets, in 1976. You mentioned a "Team B" warning about "terrorists" in the 80's, which the CIA said was "full of crap", and I hardly think the Soviets were "terrorists" (the CIA "Team B" was actually speaking to Soviet nuclear capabilities, and likely gave a rats ass about terrorists), nor that the CIA would likely tell itself that it's "full of crap".

Get your players straight, eh? Explain to me about this "Team B" from the 80's speaking about "terrorists" that you specifically mentioned before, and how they relate to the rest. It's hard to follow you when you change horses in midstream, and now say the 80's "Team B" wasn't speaking about "terrorists", they were now speaking about "Soviets", when you plainly said "terrorists" before....

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

It's hard to follow you when you change horses in midstream, and now say the 80's "Team B" wasn't speaking about "terrorists", they were now speaking about "Soviets", when you plainly said "terrorists" before....

Try getting yourself straight first. I never said they never mentioned terrorists. I said they were not talking about the ME or Islam. I am not going to derail this thread to do your research for you if you cannot follow along from a post just a little higher on the page.

ETA, I guess I could have my decades wrong. The Team B I am speaking of was pushing propaganda for then president Ronald Reagan and I thought that was during the 80s. When was he president? Nevermind.

edit on 9/16/10 by evil incarnate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Dear God you don't know the Bible at all. Jesus did not Fuller anything at all. Of course you can keep following blindly.
www.messiahtruth.com...

For 2,000 years Jews have rejected the Christian idea of Jesus as messiah. Why?

www.aish.com...

Of course Jesus was a very evil person. Think about it!
www.usbible.com...

But I say to you that every one who is angry with his brother shall be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother shall be liable to the council, and whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be liable to the hell of fire." (Matt. 5:22)

29"If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and throw it away; it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body be thrown into hell.
30And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away; it is better that you lose one of your members than that your whole body go into hell." (Matt. 5:29-30; Mark 9:43-47)

Jesus is a very evil person when it get's down to it.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatuknothere is no point in arguing with idiots, all they do is bring you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Not always.

Unfortunately even a great mind like Hitchens can be wrong sometimes. His stance on the war in Iraq, is probably the only one I disagree with.

edit on 16-9-2010 by CrimescenePhotographer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Ah yes I see you've put them freedom fries away for this thread eh? What happen to all that talk about 'freedom' and 'the constitution'? Did we forget to read the fine print or disclaimer or something? I know... it must be very hard to deal with none whites and none christians practicing their rights... but that is where the constitution demonstrates its impartiality to the rights of Americans. Thank goodness the mosque is going ahead, thank goodness that 'papers please' law had its 'papers please law' cut out, thank goodness the 14th ammendment remains as intended. Its people with attitudes like yours that the constitution protects our rights from and I am confident it will remain that way for time to come.

edit on 16-9-2010 by Southern Guardian because: typo.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join