It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamization Of America Is Upon Us

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
So, name a few of your islamic leaders which you will publicly denounce hear and now by name as radical terrorists. No need to fear retribution in such a "peaceful religion", right?

Uuum.. well if someone is being radical.. they guess what.. there being radical, yes I would denounce such people, but I simply don't look or listen to them. lol. *sigh* Oh and if someone attacks me for denouncing them then .. well then what?? that automatically means there right to attack me? or that individual or group is suddenly not just a group, they are now the image of the entire religion? oh god.. I'm guessing your trolling. Nice one.
haha. trolololol.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
It's funny how everyone will demonize Islam at a snap of a finger. Yet when some criticizes the Christian religion people go crazy. So Islam is a bad religion and Christianity is perfect? That's the biggest lie I've ever heard.
www.evilbible.com...

Who ever said Christianity was perfect.... However I have never heard of Christians preaching death to the infidel, or stoning women in the 21st century...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BluesBassist

Well you over looked a lot since the 21st century started.
www.huffingtonpost.com...
Looks like you looked over quite a bit.
en.wikipedia.org...
List of victims to the Christian faith.
www.truthbeknown.com...

link   

Originally posted by cleveract

Originally posted by BluesBassist
Remember, never trust a muslim - muslim's can lie for Allah - Surah 5:89, Surah 2:225, Surah 16:106

Let us all see how sincere you are Bluesbassist1

[5:89] GOD does not hold you responsible for the mere utterance of oaths; He holds you responsible for your actual intentions. If you violate an oath, you shall atone by feeding ten poor people from the same food you offer to your own family, or clothing them, or by freeing a slave. If you cannot afford this, then you shall fast three days. This is the atonement for violating the oaths that you swore to keep. You shall fulfill your oaths. GOD thus explains His revelations to you, that you may be appreciative.

[2:225] GOD does not hold you responsible for the mere utterance of oaths; He holds you responsible for your innermost intentions. GOD is Forgiver, Clement.

[16:106] Those who disbelieve in GOD, after having acquired faith, and become fully content with disbelief, have incurred wrath from GOD. The only ones to be excused are those who are forced to profess disbelief, while their hearts are full of faith.*

Please for the sake of Allah(SWT)

Read again clearly, and react...

Al-taqiyya and dissimulation are words used for a practice of Muslims blatantly lying to non-Muslims. All but some of the most fundamental Muslims consider the act of Al-taqiyya or lying to non-Muslims to be a good work. This is very important when one remembers that, in Islam, salvation is determined by good works. This means that a Muslim lying to a non-Muslim is that Muslim doing a good work to earn salvation. It is almost equivalent to a Christian accepting Jesus as his savior. One of the big differences is that a Christian only needs to accept Jesus as his savior once to become saved forever but a Muslim must do his good works consistently and repeatedly to earn his salvation with the except of the greatest work of dying while fighting non-Muslims.

The Qur'an:

Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Qur'an (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves."

Qur'an (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.

Qur'an (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Qur'an (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts"

Qur'an (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you, (O men), the dissolution of your oaths"

Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means deceit. If Allah is deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.

link   

And Catholics always tell the truth right? Priests always admit when they molest kids don't they.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

There is no savor concept in the Messiah concept. How can Jesus be both God and the Son of God? Make up your mind!
www.messiahtruth.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

If one really looks at what's happening in America they will find "Mexicanization of America is Upon Us". I don't see all the labels on foods, directions on medicine, all the government forms, and several TV channels broadcasting in Arabic but I do see all this in Spanish. Especially in states like California, Arizona, New Mexico and Earth (Tejas). I wonder why?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

And Catholics always tell the truth right? Priests always admit when they molest kids don't they.

Never said they did... I'm atheist mate although I won't make excuses for the hate that is preached in either of the religions as some on here do... Christianity and Islam promote evil in their God's name and justify such acts as being for their God, however as Christianity seems to have moved with the times by allowing women priests and even gay priests, at least in the country where I live, it seems those in muslim countries seem to be living in the middle ages still...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
Well folks, it looks like the Racist bigots have been outed on this thread.

Take notes, record their usernames, and don't let up. Add them to your FOE list, and keep revealing their hate speech for what it is. There's no chance it will be deleted in the future, so it's up to the rest of us to ensure that it is recognised for what it is. The small-minded prattlings of the resident ATS Nazi brigade.

Dislike the religion of Islam people, but not the dominant ethnicities - which we know Alxandro and others do. They confuse race-hate with patriotism. A simple mistake for a simple mind.

Parallex.

Muslim is not a race it means literally one who submits to god.....

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The apathy here is truely frightening.
Christmas decorations have been taken down because they were offended.
How did you feel about that?

Next they are offended because the school cafeteria serves ham sandwiches.
And they want this stopped.
How do you feel about that?

And then there are the many footbaths that are being installed to plese them.
www.google.com...:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=

And then there is the guy who wants a special Muslim toilet seat installed for him.

Here is a list of many things that offend Muslims.
www.islam-watch.org...

Just to be fair and balanced, here is a list of things that do not offend muslims.
plancksconstant.org...

I suggest that all of you Muslim apologists print out the info from the above sites and STUDY IT!
Memorize it! Sleep on it. Let 7 days pass during which time you reread all the above,And then come back here and tell us what you think.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
It's funny how everyone will demonize Islam at a snap of a finger. Yet when some criticizes the Christian religion people go crazy. So Islam is a bad religion and Christianity is perfect? That's the biggest lie I've ever heard.
www.evilbible.com...

Your coco pops are not popping anymore...

Everyone's had a go at christians. Don't you know every priest is a pervert? And christian brothers were the worst.

Pisschrist was just a pisstake, but no one took lives for it.

It's all fun and games till someone oopsies and blows you up.. but never fear, Jesus will survive!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What the H? A lady in France publishes a comment? And this somehow becomes top news at ATS? I've got a ton of comments
Foremost is that this "article" is utterly useless. I don't understand how this works, I guess. I once posted about a KY neighborhood being destroyed by military maneuvers. . .and nothing. Yet this makes it? I am not name calling, I am just wondering to myself if this guy is a genuine idiot.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cleveract

Remember, never trust a muslim - muslim's can lie for Allah - Surah 5:89, Surah 2:225, Surah 16:106

Let us all see how sincere you are Bluesbassist1

[5:89] GOD does not hold you responsible for the mere utterance of oaths; He holds you responsible for your actual intentions. If you violate an oath, you shall atone by feeding ten poor people from the same food you offer to your own family, or clothing them, or by freeing a slave. If you cannot afford this, then you shall fast three days. This is the atonement for violating the oaths that you swore to keep. You shall fulfill your oaths. GOD thus explains His revelations to you, that you may be appreciative.

[2:225] GOD does not hold you responsible for the mere utterance of oaths; He holds you responsible for your innermost intentions. GOD is Forgiver, Clement.

[16:106] Those who disbelieve in GOD, after having acquired faith, and become fully content with disbelief, have incurred wrath from GOD. The only ones to be excused are those who are forced to profess disbelief, while their hearts are full of faith.*

Please for the sake of Allah(SWT)

Read again clearly, and react...

Al-taqiyya and dissimulation are words used for a practice of Muslims blatantly lying to non-Muslims. All but some of the most fundamental Muslims consider the act of Al-taqiyya or lying to non-Muslims to be a good work. This is very important when one remembers that, in Islam, salvation is determined by good works. This means that a Muslim lying to a non-Muslim is that Muslim doing a good work to earn salvation. It is almost equivalent to a Christian accepting Jesus as his savior. One of the big differences is that a Christian only needs to accept Jesus as his savior once to become saved forever but a Muslim must do his good works consistently and repeatedly to earn his salvation with the except of the greatest work of dying while fighting non-Muslims.

The Qur'an:

Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Qur'an (3:28) - This verse tells Muslims not to take those outside the faith as friends, unless it is to "guard themselves."

Qur'an (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.

Qur'an (40:28) - A man is introduced as a believer, but one who must "hide his faith" among those who are not believers.

Qur'an (2:225) - "Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts"

Qur'an (66:2) - "Allah has already ordained for you, (O men), the dissolution of your oaths"

Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means deceit. If Allah is deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same. (See also 8:30 and 10:21)

Taken collectively these verses are interpreted to mean that there are circumstances when a Muslim may be "compelled" to deceive others for a greater purpose.

You are a crying lies to the Allah(SWT) ayat/verses.

Your quote: Qur'an (16:106) - Establishes that there are circumstances that can "compel" a Muslim to tell a lie.

Quote from towards understanding the glorious quran.

Your quote:
Qur'an (3:54) - "And they (the disbelievers) schemed, and Allah schemed (against them): and Allah is the best of schemers." The Arabic word used here for scheme (or plot) is makara, which literally means deceit. If Allah is deceitful toward unbelievers, then there is little basis for denying that Muslims are allowed to do the same.

quote from the glorious quran
[3:54] They plotted and schemed, but so did GOD, and GOD is the best schemer.

Your quote: Qur'an (9:3) - "...Allah and His Messenger are free from liability to the idolaters..." The dissolution of oaths with the pagans who remained at Mecca following its capture. They did nothing wrong, but were evicted anyway.

quote from the glorious quran
9:3 And a proclamation from Allah and His messenger to all men on the day of the Greater Pilgrimage that Allah is free from obligation to the idolaters, and (so is) His messenger. So, if ye repent, it will be better for you; but if ye are averse, then know that ye cannot escape Allah. Give tidings (O Muhammad) of a painful doom to those who disbelieve,

I looked at some of your verses, and it was nice trying, you mixed up disinfo with correct fact.. You try to mislead people? ignorant human being....

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by Parallex

Ah, preaching to the choir with the avatar you have are you? I guess putting up one with a gay allah would be acceptable as well..................................I guess stupidity run s both ways, as does bigotry.

Nah, you would not get to have a 'gay mohammod' picture anywhere in public.

Luckily the crazy xtians turn the other cheek - and make sure it's their OWN cheek at that!

But it is nice he's making a list, and checking it twice... keeping track of who's naughty and nice.

parallex is hunting, you down!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cleveract

The Qur’an makes it clear that Islam is not about universal brotherhood, but about the brotherhood of believers:

The Believers are but a single Brotherhood (49:10)

Not all men are equal under Islam. Slaves and the handicapped are not equal to healthy free men, for example (16:75-76). The Qur’an introduces the “Law of Equality,” which establishes different levels of human value when considering certain matters, such as restitution for murder (2:178).

Neither are Muslim believers equal to non-Muslims:

Are those who know equal to those who know not? (39:09)

Is the blind equal to the one who sees" Or darkness equal to light? (13:16)

The Qur’an plainly tells Muslims that they are a favored race, while those of other religions are “perverted transgressors”:

Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors. (3:110)

As we shall see later, Allah condemns non-Muslims to Hell based merely on their unbelief, while believers are rewarded with the finest earthly comforts in the hereafter, including never-ending food, wine and sex (56:12-40). In fact, much of the Qur’an is devoted to distinguishing Muslims from non-Muslims and impugning the latter.

The first sura of the Qur'an is an example of this. It is a short prayer that is repeated by devout Muslims each day and ends with these words:

Keep us on the right path. The path of those upon whom Thou hast bestowed favors. Not (the path) of those upon whom Thy wrath is brought down, nor of those who go astray. (1:6-7)

Muhammad was once asked if these words pertained to Jews and Christians. His response was, "Whom else?" (Bukhari 56:662).

Since Allah makes such a strong distinction between Muslims and those outside the faith, it is only natural that Muslims should incorporate disparate standards of treatment into their daily lives. The Qur’an tells Muslims to be compassionate with one another but ruthless to the infidel:

Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves… (48:29)

Allah intends for Muslims to triumph over unbelievers:

And never will Allah grant to the unbelievers a way to triumph over believers [Pickthall – “any way of success”] (4:141)

The only acceptable position of non-Muslims to Muslims is subjugation under Islamic rule:

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. (9:29 Jizya is the money that non-Muslims must pay to their Muslim overlords in a pure Islamic state.)

The Ayatollah Khomeini, who dedicated his entire life to studying Islam, said that non-Muslims rank somewhere between "feces" and the "sweat of a camel that has consumed impure food." Small wonder. The Qur’an dehumanizes non-Muslims, describing them as “animals” and beasts:

Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures. (98:6)

Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve, then they would not believe. (8:55)

Verse 7:176 compares unbelievers to "panting dogs" with regard to their idiocy and worthlessness. Verse 7:179 says they are like "cattle" only worse.

Verse 5:60 even says that Allah transformed Jews of the past into apes and pigs. This is echoed by verses 7:166 and 2:65.

A hadith says that Muhammad believed rats to be "mutated Jews" (Bukhari 54:524, also confirmed by Sahih Muslim 7135 and 7136).

Verses 46:29-35 even say that unbelieving men are worse than demons who believe in Muhammad.

According to Islamic law, non-Muslims may be owned as property by Muslims, but - in keeping with Islam's supremacist message - a fellow Muslim should never be (unless they convert to Islam after enslavement). Even Christians and Jews are not considered fully human in that the penalty for killing one of them is limited to one-third of the compensation due for unintentionally killing a Muslim.

Remember, never trust a moslem, muslim's can lie for Allah.....

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I like what you posted but in all truth Pasta is not Italian. It is Chinese and made it's way to Italy with Marco Polo.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Oh and if anyone wants a few non-muslim reply's about altakiya here you go:

The Stones Under Which Bigots Hide
www.youtube.com...

Taqiyya Slammers!
www.youtube.com...

No wait.. but there muslim lovers.. they have to be lying too. right.. i mean.. right.. /sarcasm.

Also, this might be useful: en.wikipedia.org... - Take note what the Quran says on this page.

edit on 15-9-2010 by GoodLuckCharm because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2010 by GoodLuckCharm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Parallex
Add them to your FOE list, and keep revealing their hate speech for what it is.

I think the best idea is to NOT enter into a debate with them. There is no intelligent debate in this situation. This thread is 14 pages long because we've been trying to talk sense to them. Let it die. My contribution will not be to add these people to my RESPECTED Foe list, but to speak my mind, reveal the hate and then NOT post anymore. The more we post, the more attention the thread gets. I will not add any more to it.

It's been #1 all day. Yay, ATS...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join