It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking a Teacher and/or Literature (Introduction)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hello and Peace to all that read this. I've never formally made an introduction, so I figured I'd tell a little about myself.

I am a 26 year old guy born and raised in Ohio, USA. My father is from Laos, came here as a legal political refugee during the Vietnam War. His family is "Asian-traditional" old-fashioned. Buddhist, strict morals, manners, and respect for elders. My mother is "American Caucasian" (white lol). Not sure how long they've been in America. Christians, but not strict or mindful of the religion at all. Mostly just like a Christmas Christian family. But my mom sent me on the church bus to Sunday Baptist Services even though no one else in the family came, other than my younger brothers. I grew up Christian-Buddhist, Laotian-White American.

Always enjoyed learning and reading my entire life. I begged my mom to teach me how to read and write before attending kindergarten. All through school I would take every single one of my texts books home every day and read the pages the teacher left off and would read a few chapters ahead.

I began my independent research, quest for Truth around 2001. At that point I began to study philosophy, Christianity and the Bible, Islam, Universal Law, Metaphysics, and alternate truths and explanations to historical events and what "they" teach in public schools.

I am no expert in any field of learning. I am a humble student devouring any information that peaks my interest. I know a little about a little.

My current quest has now taken me to the door steps of the esoteric. There are much hidden secrets that only very few know. There are certain things that have been passed down from the ancient times. I have observed a guiding and purposefully planned force behind the events of history and today.

With that said, I am seeking suggestions for precise literature, lectures, video, audio and experts on:
•Ancient Secrets
•Secret Societies
•Secret History
•Metaphyics
•Luciferianism / Occult
•Quantum Physics / Mechanics
•Magic / Magick

And basically sources that can help answer questions such as,
"What or who are the top forces/powers of this world?"
"I am being dumbed down, distracted, and poisoned by who and why?"
"What is the truth about Humans, our past, our present, and our future?"

As for seeking a Teacher, this will be done through the digital correspondence only. I am seeking a person that is over the age of 35 and can help guide me to information I seek. The reason I chose 35 is because I feel that no matter how many books you have read, how many meditation or astral projections you have, no matter who you know... I don't believe one gains true wisdom until later in life.

I happily welcome friendship, conversation, correspondence, suggestions on material and research, and opinions from anyone of any age. I will accept the information as opinion or the word of an expert. But I believe even young experts lack full wisdom. I apologize and don't mean to offend.

One more thing, I am not interested in simplistic explanations or material simply stating front-page search engine information about the NWO, Masons, Illuminati, Bilderburg, Rothschild, Trilateral Commission, and theories on ancient astronauts or the such. I am capable of basic research. I seek the "in between the lines" and secret knowledge.

I am a serious independent student looking for answers. I have no agendas or connections. I understand I am but a mere "civilian." I do not come from royalty, I am not part of a rich or famous family. I am not "in the know" with the military or government. So what makes me entitled to the information I seek? Nothing really... I am just hoping there is someone out there willing to nudge me in the direction I am looking towards. The direction that is hidden from so many of my fellow people.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to all things constructive. Peace.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Hi Sahabi, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

My current quest has now taken me to the door steps of the esoteric. There are much hidden secrets that only very few know. There are certain things that have been passed down from the ancient times. I have observed a guiding and purposefully planned force behind the events of history and today.

well. i guess i can try to live up to my screen name.

With that said, I am seeking suggestions for precise literature, lectures, video, audio and experts on:
•Ancient Secrets
•Secret Societies
•Secret History
•Metaphyics
•Luciferianism / Occult
•Quantum Physics / Mechanics
•Magic / Magick

seperatists do what they can to ensure the general public thinks the above catagories of study are not related. i disagree. hidden in the words there are codes. hidden in the words there are encryptions. hidden in the words, there are truisms concerning our real history, and even our real futures. these are my beliefs.

And basically sources that can help answer questions such as,
"What or who are the top forces/powers of this world?"

intentions, priorities, actions and behaviors, our internal patterns.

your life is your autobiography. you are living your autobiography. others, like myself, can only offer assistance in proof reading your autobiography, but ultimately you are the editor. but there are instincts and automatic responses that interfere with free thought and freedom itself.

"I am being dumbed down, distracted, and poisoned by who and why?"

i don't know.

"What is the truth about Humans, our past, our present, and our future?"

communications is keys. truth is not always singular, in most cases it seems to me to be plural.

As for seeking a Teacher, this will be done through the digital correspondence only. I am seeking a person that is over the age of 35 and can help guide me to information I seek. The reason I chose 35 is because I feel that no matter how many books you have read, how many meditation or astral projections you have, no matter who you know... I don't believe one gains true wisdom until later in life.

i am 38. i live a couple states away in central Illinois. from the ages of 15 to 26 i learned a great deal about nonverbal communications while working for/with profoundly developmentally disabled children in a skilled care facility. from the ages of 26 to 37 i was employed by the department of defense as a firefighter (rescue and emt, and fire officer) in the united states air force. my home base was nellis afb in Nevada. i spent over 44 months in warzones.

One more thing, I am not interested in simplistic explanations or material simply stating front-page search engine information about the NWO, Masons, Illuminati, Bilderburg, Rothschild, Trilateral Commission, and theories on ancient astronauts or the such. I am capable of basic research. I seek the "in between the lines" and secret knowledge.

i think many of the organizations you just mentioned are false flag operations, imo. if you would care to see some examples of one method i use to "read between the lines", you may find some truth here, here you go:
post by Esoteric Teacher

Nothing really... I am just hoping there is someone out there willing to nudge me in the direction I am looking towards. The direction that is hidden from so many of my fellow people.

ATS is a good place to engage with people who consider such things as being possible.

reverse speech, mirrored words, anagrams, codes of many styles hold truisms in my professional opinion. even truisms concerning future events, encrypted and encoded even into the dates themselves, imo.

eden [spelled phonetically and reversed] nude
boots [mirror] stood
shower [reversed phonetically] rewash
ladtough [reversed and spelled phonetically] football
trophy [reversed and spelled phonetically] effort
beef [mirror] feed

Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to all things constructive. Peace.

there is a puzzle. this puzzle has only 2 pieces. should be easy to put together, right?

but, each piece to the puzzle has 4 sides, and only 2 sides fit together.
so....

only once out of 16 times do the pieces fit together.

15 out of 16 times, most debunkers say those pieces do not go to the same puzzle.

sometimes, most times...

reasonable doubt = debunked in the minds of many.

hope some of this helps with your studies. i am no expert, and am certainly still a student of realities and reality myself.

peace,
et

edit on 14-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: to add:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Welcome Sahabi, like Teacher said, this is a great place to start because many of the people here are open to alternative ideas. However, most of us are continuing our "education" and developing our own understandings. As for Teacher I'm impressed.

edit on 14-9-2010 by lambs to lions because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I hope that you find things that are beneficial to you. Though I am on the plus side of 35, I'm sorry to say that my world perspective is likely a bit mundane for your tastes, lol. Best of luck with your search, though.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I have something you can start with...

www.digital-brilliance.com. or... kabbalah.info

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Edit to check link working.

edit on 15/9/2010 by jean59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Welcome!

I recognize my own search a few years back from your endeavours...

If you want to have the most questions answerred about life, life´s meaning etc I recommend you read everything that Master Li Hongzhi, founder of Falun Dafa, ever wrote, starting by the book Zhuan Falun:

www.falundafa.org...

www.falundafa.org... - Articles encompassing all kinds of informations about the current world situation, ancient mysteries and the future etc...

Good luck!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
@ Sauron
Thanks for the links. I once Modded a gaming forum for an mmo I used to play. Forums there were nothing as large or prestigious as ATS, so I can only imagine the work and effort it would take to Mod here. My hat's off to you and your staff

@ Esoteric Teacher
Thanks for taking the time to reply.

D.O.D., USAF, you have quite some experience there. Just out of curiosity, if at all, how did your military background effect your understanding of the above mentioned subjects?

The few examples of word play you mentioned are pretty interesting. Do you know of any works, tools, or tricks that help explain what and how to look for hidden meanings?

One thing that has always bothered me about finding hidden meanings in words is... how is this even possible? By this question, I mean... how can we know these truisms, encryptions, and messages to be true and deliberate, rather than accidental coincidence? The reason I have this questioning is because English is not an ancient or universally standard language. In many cases, we actually have to look at "mother languages" for a deeper understanding of the original meaning to the word.

For example, a friend of mine using the Bible and Qur'an showed me that to his understanding, God is man, and mankind is a piece of God. He used the example of the word "Allah." He said hidden in the word "Allah" was the truth: A.L.L.A.H. = Arm Leg Leg Arm Head. My reason for skepticism is... "Allah" is an Arabic word, how could this anagram be used accurately when arm, leg, and head are English words?

For these deliberate mirrored effects and such leads me to an idea that to create these networks and layers of hidden meanings would almost mean at the very creation of English, there would have to be someone / something implanting these codes from the very beginning. Could English really have been created with the deliberate purpose of hiding information in plain sight?

You said that you believe the above mentioned "groups" might be false flags. If this is so, do you have any suggestions or information that might lead me higher up the hierarchy of earthly power?

Thanks again sir for your time. Very much looking forward to future correspondence.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Greetings my friend,

Welcome to his magnificent part of the universe.

I too am a humble student and teacher.

Search where ever you like and you will find enough mystery to fill your life time.

Learn to love yourself, and ALL others, and you will know more than all the Masters combined.

Judge not, Love All, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Borther

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
@ lambs to lions
Thanks for the welcome. I understand the nature of ATS. I haven't been here very long, however I've been engrossed in reading and researching the many threads, topics, and research of members of this site. To be honest, been a little addicted to ATS. Some days I can't stop reading or researching. I'll be looking into one thing, and in doing back-ground research on the original subject I end up chasing many more paths that need further research. I don't believe all I read, but I do take a little time to check out what interests me.

I kind of made this topic because I'm starting to need personalized help. Meaning, I'm passed the level of Headlines and quick reference research. I'm to the point where I have some basics down, and am now in need of help to dive deeper... understand more... go beyond the initial results of search engines. Basic research is not something I'm incompetent of... I'm now looking into information that a friend once called, "Secret Libraries." The kinds of information that must be taught or guided, that is pretty hard to figure out on one's own.

I know most people here on ATS are undergoing their own understandings and research. I hope we all find what we need to learn. But I just have this yearning for more than what is apparent.

Your kind words about Teacher will be taken into consideration. Thanks for responding.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

Peace to you adjensen. Thanks for the welcome

Mundane? It's all relative. My thirst for knowledge, wisdom, and understanding has taken me into the topics I now find myself researching, however there is way more to life!

I'm trying to expand my understandings of the world, but I am also striving towards personal perfection. Not saying I'm perfect, just trying to be the best me I can be. A better son, a better sibling, a better boyfriend to my girlfriend, a better employee to my employer, etc. So in a sense, I am a normal, mundane guy trying to live this life the best I know how.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
@ jean59
Thanks for the links. I'll be sure to look into them as soon as I have time. I'll let you know if I have any further questions after researching. And I hope I one day find what I am looking for too

@ Gaussq
I've never heard of Master Li Hongzhi. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll be sure to give his teachings a look over.

@ IAMIAM
Peace to you. I found agreement and comfort in your words. I couldn't have understood any better the core message of most religions and philosophies as, "Judge not, Love All, be at peace." But if only it were that easy. I do strive towards this message and others similar to it, but at this point I am still working on not judging, empathy, compassion, and the mastering of my more primal emotions. Any suggested readings or advice?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
welcome to ats friend stay active and stay awake..

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Peace to you. I found agreement and comfort in your words. I couldn't have understood any better the core message of most religions and philosophies as, "Judge not, Love All, be at peace." But if only it were that easy. I do strive towards this message and others similar to it, but at this point I am still working on not judging, empathy, compassion, and the mastering of my more primal emotions. Any suggested readings or advice?

Read everything your eyes fall on, find the word of God in it.

Love life, by loving all.
Share your burdens, they are lighter that way.
Pick up a friend when he falls, he'll still be standing when you fall.

Grab a beer, hold a woman, cherish your babes.

Advice, hell I don't know. Still trying to figure this world out myself.

Judge not, love all, be at peace.

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

@ Esoteric Teacher

D.O.D., USAF, you have quite some experience there. Just out of curiosity, if at all, how did your military background effect your understanding of the above mentioned subjects?

I think my military experiences helped me to connect and understand many aspects of the human condition. I do not pretend to have all the answers, though. But I learned a great deal about a great deal of things during my 11 year enlistment. I believe the above things you inquire about may be more connected than the powers that be may want us to know about, yet. people (in my opinion) generally are distracted by spending too much time with who has their hands on the steering wheel, so to speak, and not enough time on who is building the roads, making the paths.

The few examples of word play you mentioned are pretty interesting. Do you know of any works, tools, or tricks that help explain what and how to look for hidden meanings?

i have an analogy i would like to share concerning a puzzle with only two pieces. 15 out of 16 times those two pieces of the puzzle do not fit together, but once out of 16 times those pieces line up, and fit together. don't permit yourself to get too discouraged after a few failed attempts.

also, here is a very good tool for the anagrams (words & phrases with identical ingredients, same exact letters):
wordsmith

as for other works, tools, and tricks that help explain what and how to look for hidden meanings:
I would highly suggest keeping a private journal and or diary for yourself. And, when you write in it write with the intentions that no one else is ever going to read it but yourself. Often society's individuals do not like to be treated the same identical way. People are different. And we do treat everyone the same way in our lives all time. People have different personalities, and different boundries. So when you write your private thoughts down for you, there is no worry about who you may offend, no body to impress. There is no one else to lie to or guard their feelings.
And there is no reason to lie to yourself about anything. It will help serve to defrag your mind, like we defrag our computers.

I found writing in a journal to be most helpful for me, and others say it helps them, too. Ask yourself the questions you would like to know the possible answers to. Feel free to speculate as much as you want, and come up with the answers to those questions that just feel right to you. then ask the next logical question and continue the process. It's not really "talking to yourself", it is writing your thoughts down for yourself to be reviewed at another time, or to help yourself focus your thoughts on your own inquiries into the mysteries of life. seek writ may = secret

One thing that has always bothered me about finding hidden meanings in words is... how is this even possible?

I'm not comfortable answering this question for you, and I may not have the answer(s) to it.

By this question, I mean... how can we know these truisms, encryptions, and messages to be true and deliberate, rather than accidental coincidence?

I'm not sure if it is my place to tell you what you can or cannot believe in or know. I will say this though:
what if these encryptions a mixture of true from many perspectives, and a blend of being deliberate, accidental, and coincidences or natural forces?

we (people) are conditioned to think in linear ways.
left and/or right
up and/or down
frontwards and/or backwards
right and/or wrong

and maybe it isn't always about the extremes.

The reason I have this questioning is because English is not an ancient or universally standard language.

are you familiar with the entire universe? English is not an ancient of universally standard language? Says who?
the languages may be more similiar than we think they are, i think. they must be related somehow.

boots [mirror] stood
feed [mirror] beef
eden [reversed phonetically] nude
wordy = wurde [mirror] ebruw = hebrew

For example, a friend of mine using the Bible and Qur'an showed me that to his understanding, God is man, and mankind is a piece of God. He used the example of the word "Allah." He said hidden in the word "Allah" was the truth: A.L.L.A.H. = Arm Leg Leg Arm Head. My reason for skepticism is... "Allah" is an Arabic word, how could this anagram be used accurately when arm, leg, and head are English words?

i think you meant to call that an accronym (meaning an abbreviation taking the first letters of the word)
an anagram is words and phrases that contain the same identical letters, but re-arranged.
like:
OLD WEST ACTION
same letters as:
CLINT EASTWOOD

For these deliberate mirrored effects and such leads me to an idea that to create these networks and layers of hidden meanings would almost mean at the very creation of English, there would have to be someone / something implanting these codes from the very beginning. Could English really have been created with the deliberate purpose of hiding information in plain sight?

YES!!!!

Where god is
same letters as:
Gee, words. HI!

You said that you believe the above mentioned "groups" might be false flags. If this is so, do you have any suggestions or information that might lead me higher up the hierarchy of earthly power?

there is something very unique and individualistic about everyone i have ever met. i think there is a portion of you within you that i cannot fully fathom, nor should i attempt to quantify the whole of you for you. that would be irresponsible on my part, and not true to you. I don't have all the answers, just a few tools to help us find a way to the answers we seek. we are all in the same boat together, earth. the universe looks to be a big vacuum, and yes, it does suck sometimes. but there are good days, too.

Thanks again sir for your time. Very much looking forward to future correspondence.

not a problem. if anything i have shared with you does not seem to work for you, just disregard it. if you interpret anything i shared as an attempt to decieve or manipulate you in any adverse way, then feel free to ignore that advice or suggestion. i won't be offended at all, i promise.

i truly hope some of this helps.

Again, i am looking forward to your participation on ATS, and i will see you in the threads,
john paul (et)

new topics

top topics

join