It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Ultimate Paranormal Experiences Thread!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringht_n_wrong

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by ringht_n_wrong

. wow I don't know where to start honestly

Woody

I'm sure you'll be the one with the most accounts in here...

Thanks for dropping by and I'm really looking forward for what you have to offer us!!!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

Ok, it's after midnight here so I'll just add a short account for this evening and bring some more to the campfire tomorrow.

>>>My Dog 'Pagan'

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Nah, King was still pretty intense after the experience. More-so my dad said, probably because he was afraid whatever it was would come back. Eventually the had to put King down 'cause he was too unruly. The tradition of monstrous dogs still runs in my family though. My aunt owns no less than three German Shepherds at a time now. My uncle who just passed last month has a history of owning part-wolves. His first, Shadow, was more than half wolf. His most-recent, Calla (Kaiy-a) was just under half wolf. I dunno, maybe my family just felt it was safer to surround themselves with protective dogs?

Anyway, let me toss another past-experience surrounding my dad and his siblings onto this thread. I'll eventually work my way up to my own paranormal experiences if your thread survives long enough. There's such a plethora in my family though, that I think it's interesting to relate what happened to them as well.

This time it happened during my dad's late teen years (17, 18ish) still at the same house in the same small town. As a side-note, we've gone back to this house several times and it is the only one on the block that has not been bought, renovated, or added on to. Anyway, both my Grandpa and my Grandma worked double jobs back then so they could afford to keep the whole family (Grandpa, Grandma, my dad, my uncle, both of my aunts, and King) in the house. This was one such night where both my grandparents were out working. My dad recalls it very vividly, even the fact that they were having some of my grandma's re-heated spaghetti for dinner.

Well into the evening there came a knock on the door. The Twins (who would later die of Tuberculosis) were standing outside, they said that someone, or something, had been pestering them at their house by rapping on the windows and walls. Scared, they had fled to my dad's house because they knew all 4 would be home, and King would be outside in the cellar. The Twins were invited in and everyone relaxed for a little while, just goofing around and being kids. And that was when a single knock came sounding off a small kitchen window. Everyone turned to look, but no one was at the window. My dad et al at first assumed someone was playing a prank and had followed the Twins. So they waited.

Sure enough, another set of 2 or 3 knocks echoed from the family room picture window. Everyone rushed in to see if they could catch the culprit, again, no luck. My dad says everyone was a little on edge at this point, so they all decided to go huddle upstairs and wait it out. Everyone went to a second-storey bedroom and sat together. As they sat a set of 3 or 4 very slow, confident knocks came from behind the curtained window of the small bedroom. There was absolutely no way that anyone was suspended two storeys above ground knocking on a window just to scare someone. Now my dad, his siblings, and the twins were scared. They all raced downstairs to a back room to hide.

With windows closed and curtains drawn they waited, listening. And that was when the constant stream of knocks began, every second or two another would occur from behind this curtained-off window. At this point my dad worked up the courage to confront whoever was doing this. He approached the window and threw open the curtains... and the knocks continues in front of his face with no hand, stick, or earthly implement causing them. At least three more happened before they just stopped. Everyone panicked and started screaming and freaking out until another knock came from the front door... and then again, and again, and again more hurriedly.

Another group of neighborhood kids, three brothers this time, were standing on the stoop when my uncle finally opened the door. They related a story very similar to that of my dad's, and the Twins, about being harassed by someone knocking on their windows (no one had dared look yet like my dad had). The six invited the three in and everyone waited.

This time it was not a rapping on the window, but a steady "thumping" against the side of the house that scared everyone. It was coming from near the front, so my dad and the three brothers got up the courage to go out and look, followed closely by the rest of the people waiting just inside. Just to the left and right of the door were window-wells, and from inside one was coming the thumping noise. The eldest of the three brothers decided now was the perfect time to catch whoever was behind all of this as they were stuck down a window-well. So he jumped in.

And then he screamed, and clawed at the dirt to get out.

Everyone panicked again and raced back into the house. Once inside they calmed the eldest brother down and finally got him to explain what had caused such a passionate fear in him. He related to them that he had jumped into the window-well, found that the object thumping the house was a garden-hose; and then realized that he was utterly along in the window-well, watching the hose bang against the house. There was no one causing it to bang itself against the walls, it was moving of it's own volition.

Every window was closed and locked, and all the curtains were pulled. Then the front and back doors were slammed and locked for extra measure. Nobody moved until my Grandpa got home. When he did, to a house with 5 unexpected guests, my dad explained what had happened. My Grandpa grabbed his shot gun and took off to search the property, again with my dad in tow.

There was absolutely nothing. Until they approached the small pond that runs up to the backyard.

By the light of the moon my Grandpa and dad both witnessed a set of water-foot-falls trekking the length of the pond in perfect, unbroken succession. Unless the single greatest stone-skipper in history had thrown his greatest stone-skip that night, my dad and Grandpa are convinced a formless "something" ran across the top of the pond.

There you go, another weird experience from my family history for this thread of yours.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

just as he'd let her off her lead to come home a car had sped around the corner straight into her ... she'd died instantly ... problem was nobody told Pagan she was dead ... and she'd continued to gallop home and thud on the backdoor.

Woody

Wow Woody!!!Incredible story!!!Its incredible how these things happen! I have a feeling that maybe the "Pagan" is still with you guys!
Thanks for sharing!
Looking forward for more!

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Woah man...some freaky stuff happened there huh! Oh man those knocks.....lol...that entity was a total prankster
....awesome story though and I'm honestly looking forward to the hardcore ones!
Again thanks for sharing!
Regards,
ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Awesome thread!

These could be easily explained away as just dreams but they scared the bejesus out of me all the same. One weekend, around six years ago, I was taking an afternoon nap and, sleeping on my side, I felt someone get into bed behind me. It felt like they gathered my hair gently, as if to pull it into a low ponytail, and seemed to just hold it there, at the nape of my neck. I vaguely registered this, and then fell back to sleep. I lived alone at the time, and obviously the house was as just as empty when I woke up. That was quite creepy.

Another time, different house, I woke up in the middle of the night to what looked like a young boy standing beside my bed. My cat was curled up beside me sleeping, and the boy looked like he was leaning over and looking at the cat, more out of curiosity than anything. I shifted and it seemed to startle him and he ran around my bed and out my (closed) bedroom door. This time I wasn't alone in the house, my flatmate was home, as well as her boyfriend and a few of his mates, but definitely no young boys.

Loving this thread and can't wait to read about more freaky experiences!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrakesh

Hey Marrakesh, thanks for sharing!
I'm quite surprised that you didn't react to whatever was messing with your hair. I've had something similar happen to me and I was quite shaken after that!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Yes, I have ongoing experiences.
I've also been active looking for people with the same very unique situation by posting my account on several general paranormal websites. There is millenniums of false folklore and stereotypical religious dogma designed to scare which only dilute any actual facts about this. I believe knowledge is power, and because of that lack of clear information I rely soly on the information obtained by people who actually experience them. I've also been a guest speaker on the Paraquest Radio Network.
www.paraquestradionetwork.com...

Enough of that, my account of an ongoing intimate spiritual relationship is posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I use my account as an invitation to others who experience this, to let them know they're not alone in a topic they don't dare talk about to anyone. I expect the nonbelievers of the general paranormal to scoff and many believers to doubt. That's alright and completely understandable.
My primary message is to those who recognize what I wrote and hopefully contact me [email protected] if you want to remain anonymous. Knowledge can be obtained through experience and that's the mutual benefit I seek. You don't need to hide this, there are a lot more of us willing to discuss.

-FC

edit on 16-9-2010 by FormerlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringht_n_wrong

just as he'd let her off her lead to come home a car had sped around the corner straight into her ... she'd died instantly ... problem was nobody told Pagan she was dead ... and she'd continued to gallop home and thud on the backdoor.

Woody

Wow Woody!!!Incredible story!!!Its incredible how these things happen! I have a feeling that maybe the "Pagan" is still with you guys!
Thanks for sharing!
Looking forward for more!

ringht_n_wrong

Hey there right_n_wrong.

Be careful what you wish for because here I am ... back with a selection of experiences ... that said I'm cheating a bit and just adding the links to the accounts that are written-up on my website 'PastlivesParanormal&Pagans' (it's been another long day)
But by following the links you get to see attached photographs connected to the accounts too.

#1 'The Kirkdale Hauntings' - (i) 'The Bathing Monks' ... (ii) 'The Phantom Horse & Lady'

#2 'A Haunting At Lady Lumley's Cottage - Thornton-le-Dale, North Yorkshire. UK

#3 'A Spirit Clearing At Nab Farm - Thornton-le-Dale, North Yorkshire. UK

www.pastlivesparanormalandpagans.webeden.co.uk...

Seems like the individual article links are not working ... but if you click the link provided just scroll down the sidebar and click on 'PARANORMAL ARTICLE #2 ... PARANORMAL ARTICLE #3 ... PARANORMAL ARTICLE #4

hope you enjoy the accounts ... plus the photographs to go with them (sorry the other links aren't working)

Woody

edit on 16-9-2010 by woodwytch because: ammending links

edit on 16-9-2010 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Nice experiences you you got there Woody! Really appreciate you sharing your experiences with us here! Plus if you got more of those unpublished ones we'd be real happy to read them......

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I have had so many experiences, it would be impossible to write them all here. Perhaps I can share some with you in different posts. I will start by telling you what I remember from when I was young.

My mom bought this rocking chair from a yard sale or someplace and I would wake up in the middle of the night to hear it rocking. At first I didn't know what I was hearing, I thought I was hearing things, so I would lie awake just listening to it rock in the living room from my bedroom. I was so scared that I would just lie there, too afraid to get up and look. Then while I was listening I would hear the chair stop rocking and it sounded like it was being dragged across the floor. At first I thought there was a possibility that someone was out there at 2:00 in the morning, but I didn't hear anything but the rocking. After the sound of dragging, it would start rocking again. As you can guess I was shaking under my blankets. Then I would hear it rock and drag again, rock and drag across the floor several times. Then I wondered could it be coming toward my room? So I thought I would get up and look. It took all the courage I could muster. Sure enough, there it was outside my bedroom door. I picked up the chair and put it back where it belonged in the living room. I told my mom and dad the next day but of course they didn't believe me. In the days that followed, I begged my mom to get rid of it but she wouldn't, she liked that old chair. One day, I got a break. The arm fell off the chair but my mom wanted to fix it. I asked here if we could get rid of it now. I begged and persuaded and finally she agreed. I watched them put it out with the garbage. What a relief.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hello. I am a new member. I have looked at several threads and I don't see exactly what pertains to an issue I am trying to find out more about. So I will try to explain and if anyone can help it would be appreciated greatly.

OK I hope your sitting down, as crazy as any of this may sound it is all true as I know it to have happened. ...........

When I was 17 yrs. Old I went to a friend of a trends house where I met Donnie. This Guy was into what appeared to be a demon type religion with all types of little figures everywhere, and those time life series books on demons and warlike. So as I walked out of his kitchen I looked on the wall and seen a spirit flag, one of those triangle shaped flags like you see at football games. As I looked at it t was green with white markings, so I kept looking and the markings are like a squiggly line, but it read something, I ask him what ZOONANNY was he said, is that what you see I said yes... he said come here and ill show you. We went to the living room And on the mantle their was a picture, more like a small shrine of a woman coming down some steps from the sky with if I remember correctly a candle in here hand, she was dressed in a flowing gown. So anyway I said OK And dismissed it ad " whatever" 15 years later I meet a woman and start dating her and after living with her for a couple of months, her step brother cokes in and we were all drinking some beers and stuff he starts telling me a story, it was an outlandish almost crazy story about property hiding in bushes waiting till your gone and coming in and screwing your old lady, coming face to face with pure evil, finding letter and numbers written on everything, And those writings were like peoples spiritual phone number. Also bout writing those numbers down and calling up demons, said be careful about Santa clause it was really the devil. Also something about stores, nd you could find this stuff by casting the right light on n object. Well I thought this Guy was crazy,( oh and he also said something about ZOONANNY) so at the time he said all this I didn't even remember seeing te spirit flag at 17 . Well as Faye ad it 2 years later this story he told started coming true. The girl I was datiing she was evil or something. I remember constantly finding these numbers as I was looking for them. She told me she had 2000in her cage, I didn't really know what she meant
So we were I. A hotel one night and I took a shower and as I came out of the bathroom it felt weird in the room. Like everything was peaceful and relaxing. She said she anted to show me something, I ask what and she pointed at the t.v. that was not on. As I looked at the reflection of the room in the set I saw her sitting on the bed, I also saw on the head board like little sholadiws moving everywhere. She said they were spirits that she owned. This freaked me out.
So there is a lot more to this story but I need ANYONE out there that knows anything about ZOONANNY to please contact me. Thank you

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by afirmation

Zoonanny is a Californian lady called Jacqueline.
There's also a Russian zoonanny.ru website and some other stuff which a google search will show you.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Please allow me to share another of my many experiences with meeting spirits.

I was working and living in Bangladesh a few years ago. I was teaching English at a private, international school. I was single, lived on my own, and had a beautiful big apartment all for myself. About a month after I moved in is when the strange things started happening.Every night I would watch my English channels, the ones they have in Asia: Star World, Star Movies, etc. Those who have worked in Asia will know these channels. They are only in English for us native English speakers living there , I guess. Anyways, sometimes at night, while I was excitedly watching my favorite Tv series all of a sudden the channel would change to one of the the local Bangladeshi channels, by itself. It would usullay change to a type of romantic Bollywood movie in hindi. I would change it back to my channel , then it would change back to that channel, and I would have to change it back again. It really annoyed the heck out of me. Also while I was watching my tv series I would sometimes hear someone whispering words in Bengali in my ear. I have no idea what those words ment, because I don't speak the language, but it didn't sound menacing. The tv channel changing got so annoying after a few weeks to me, that even though I sensed the spirit was local and meant me no harm, I did a house blessing. After that I stopped hearing whispers in Bengali, and could finally watch my shows undisturbed.

I know this story was nt creepy, just really annoying.

I'll post more later.

edit on 17-9-2010 by Rainbowresidue because: spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

I guess the Indian spirit really wanted to watch its favorite Indian/Bengali show!

Man its funny how spirits are just like people, they can be good/evil or just indifferent and be in any mood even the evil ones! Incredible that after you die life goes on!

Thanks for sharing!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecywatcher

Hey buddy, thanks for your story! The chair rocking has happened to me too! And not only rocked but I also coud hear footsteps going towards it and away from it! Sure is spooky!

Thanks for sharing bro.

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Hi ringht_n_wrong,

You know, honestly, I have met good and bad spirits but this one seemed really harmless, really just didn't like my choice of language or tv series. I was not for one moment scared or worried just really annoyed. I also knew it was male, and quite young from hearing the voice. My dog would also stare at thin air (the spirit I'm assuming) and would stand up and go over to that spot and just stare up right next to the Tv. After the house blessing my dog stopped doing that. I have another experience about what happened after my poor dog passed away, but I'll post that tomorrow.

edit on 17-9-2010 by Rainbowresidue because: always darn spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FormerlyConfused

Hey bro, just wondering if the "it" in your avatar is one of them? Plus your story seems quite interesting! Would you have anything else thats not related to those specific entities to share with us here? It'd be greatly appreciated!
Thanks for your time!

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Yeah please do, plus anything else that you might have even if it may sound outlandish

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

edit on 17-9-2010 by ringht_n_wrong because: Rephrasing

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

yeah, thanx for sharin this story
second line if i need it.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I've had a few so I'll make it short and sweet...

My grandmother was exercised by a bishop in her childhood because she was seeing ghosts and demons. (this was in Italy in the late 20's or early 30's).

Usually when I dream of someone I haven't seen in a while I end up seeing them within a few days time.

The night before my grandmother died I dreamt that a man held a shotgun up to my chest and shot me, I woke up before getting hit but noticed his hair and glasses. The next day at the hospital the nurse who came out of the ICU to tell us she had passed had the same glasses and hair.

After she passed away (I lived with her) I heard her slippers walking up the hallway and then someone stroked the back of my head as I was crying. I screamed and went on to my balcony and called my uncle to get the hell back home because I was scared. I also smelled flowers a few times in places where catching a waft would have been improbable.

I had a ghost in my (old) room, he wasn't mean or did anything to me other than sit on my bed which would freak me out, at night I had to keep a radio or my tv on so I'd forget he was there. My aunt slept over one night and I slept on the couch and she came out the next morning and I realized I forgot to tell her about my ghost and she told me that she hardly slept because someone was sitting on the bed (she thought I had forgotten something) and she freaked out when she realized it wasn't me.

Those are the major ones I can think of now.

Since I've had kids nothing has happened, but it may be that I'm too busy or too sleep deprived....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join