It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yerushalayim, al-Quds, Jerusalem

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
As clearly expressed in the Prophecies of Chapters 12-14 of the Book of Zechariah, the one fundamentally irresolvable conflict between the Zionists and the Palestinians is the conflict over Jerusalem; the reason for this being that this is, fundamentally—and utterly irrespective of the political lusts of the “beast of the sea” Zionist, Christo-Zionist and Muslim-Zionist politicians and diplomats—not a political conflict at all; but, rather, a conflict which represents the fundamental conflict between not only the consciousness Created ‘by and in the image of God’ (Genesis 1:27) and the ‘fallen’ consciousness of the “beast of the sea” (Revelations 13:1) “self” and the “beast of the earth” (Revelations 13:11 & Sura 27:82 of the Quran) ‘thinker’; but, also, between the Revelation of Truth and the Satanic doctrines of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious ‘authorities’ which specifically deny, contradict and pervert both the Knowledge Revealed through the Vision of the “Son of man” and the understanding that the Revelation of the “resurrection” consists of the Revelation of the Memory of Creation (Genesis 2:7) and the revelation of the memories of previous lives (the Gospel of Luke 20:34-36).

The Vision of the “Son of man” is referred to in the Quran as the “Night Journey” of Mohammed ‘to Jerusalem’. And, utterly irrespective of the anti-Zionist assertions of the Muslim religious ‘authorities’ based upon political lusts of one kind or another, this is not something which occurred in the space-time reality. Rather, the purpose of this Revelation was to signify that only those have a right to the physical possession of the city of Jerusalem who have a Knowledge of Truth.

That is, Jerusalem was to be not only a city of Peace; but, also, a city of Truth; a city in which the Knowledge conveyed by the Vision of the “Son of man” and the Truth about the “resurrection” as a Doctrine of ‘Rebirth’ is both freely and widely accessible…

Utterly irrespective of the economic interests of the “beast of the earth” Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious ‘authorities’ and their co-conspirators in the “dragon” media.

Now, for the past 30 years, successive Zionist editors of the Jerusalem Post have been determinedly and relentlessly censoring and suppressing both the Truth about the Doctrine of “resurrection” as a Doctrine of ‘Rebirth’ and other Knowledge Revealed through the Vision of the “Son of man”; thus utterly and absolutely vitiating the Zionist 'right' to retain the city of Jerusalem as the ‘eternal, undivided capitol’ of the nation-state of the Israel; which, in and of itself, is a flagrant repudiation of both the Law and the Revelations received by Moses, Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed.

But, at the same time, neither is the solution to this problem the division of the city of Jerusalem between the nation-state of the Israel and a nation-state of Palestine…

Because it is the division which originates in the ‘movement’ of self-reflection—referred to a the “serpent” in Genesis 3; and described in the Revelation of John as the “great dragon, the primeval serpent, known as the devil or Satan, who had deceived all the world…” which is the very origin of the ‘fallen’ consciousness in the first place.

Thus, the only way of attaining genuine Peace for Jerusalem is through both an absolute adherence to the Moral Law by both Jews and Arabs, and a wholesale return to the fundamental Revelations received by Moses, Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed; those fundamental Revelations being the Vision referred to as the Vision of the “Son of man” (also referred to in the Thanksgiving Hymns of the Dead Sea Scrolls as the “Vision of Knowledge”) and the Revelation and Doctrine of “resurrection” as a Doctrine of ‘Rebirth’.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
So .. Ill chase you over to this thread , since you are making the same statements here.

I am some what interested in what you have to say.. But I have 1 simple (yes or no) question)

What I am asking is ... Did god tell you this was your responsibility?

I would really appreciate it if you did not answer my question with an obvious attempt to sound deep … kind of like this one below:

There is an answer to that question; but it leads to a distraction from the fundamental issue of the reality with which this civilization is now being faced.

Michael Cecil

My answer remains the same

Not for me it doesn't... It would influence my decision to listen to anything you write. I feel that a persons sanity comes into question, when said person is hearing voices or even worse have decided to live their life based on suggestions or commands from said voices.

Then I went on to ask again…. For the life of me, I can not figure out why you will not answer such a straight forward question.. I suspect that you have been ridiculed for answering this… I am not going to do that. I am just concerned with my investment. (My investment being my time…

So again…….

I am curious as to why such a well directed question has gone unanswered? It was not inflammatory.. I sincerely want to know the answer.. If I am going to invest any time reading your work.. I would like to know I am not wasting my time on a religious delusion. Answering this will not derail or take away from anything you write.. It will simply give me an idea of the type of person I am investing my time to read.

It would be more typical than gravity if you dodged this question by saying something along the lines of "I don’t see how this will add to the discussion, I feel that this will derail the conversation"... It does exactly the opposite.

I have noticed that you have answered ever question diligently... For some reason, mine has gone unanswered... I assume it is a question that you have encountered in the past...Since it is my time that I am concerned with, I would appreciate an honest, straight to the point answer. This will influence my decision when it comes to reading your posts and how much weight they should hold for me.

Thank you for your time.

Don’t turn this into some deep drawn out explanation… It is a simple yes or no.

Before you say "It is not as simple as yes or no".. truly it is.. Did he/she or didn't he/she.. I dont need to know how or when or why.. No justification needed.... Did god tell you that this was your responsibility?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

The first answer is that your question is offensive in the way it is written; and, for that specific reason, unanswerable.

The second 'answer' to your question is that it is not any of your business.

Nor would it help you for me to answer it.

Read what I have written.

What do you conclude about what I have written?

Look carefully at the videos on my website and read my commentary.

And the people mentioned at the end of that note.

Does all of that sound to you like something that could be contrived by the consciousness of a 'thinker'?

You can only answer this question for yourself.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
And, not surprisingly:

www.haaretz.com...

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

How did I know that you would do this.. I am sorry that I am not on such a spiritual high as you are.. I wanted a simple yes or no answer to a question that I have now asked 3 times.. My question was NOT offensive when I initially asked it. But after you ignored it, I thought a different method would be effective..

You ask me to invest my time and "read" and "watch" your posts and videos.... I simply wanted a SIMPLE yes or no answer to a question BEFORE I invested my time..

It really was an easy question... yet you fail to answer it.. You fall back on a weak mans response...

"You asked rudely so i will not answer" LMFAO.... You had no intentions of answering, even if I was on my knees, mouth open.. Get over yourself!!!

To ignorant to answer such a simple question.. But.... you answered my question without knowing it..

The real question is: Should I spend my time reading this guys posts? Is this guy missing a few cards from his deck?.. Question has been answered ... have a nice day!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Well, duuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh...

www.jpost.com...

So, the next question is, "When will the lies and errors of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' be specifically addressed and contradicted for the purpose of attaining genuine Peace in Jerusalem and Palestine?"

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Of course, the mainstream media, the Internet media, and the folks on ATS have ten thousand things 'more important' to talk about than the current state of the 'dead man walking- "peace process" which is attempting to resolve the conflict over Jerusalem...

Which, however, is not unrelated to the Prophecies in the Book of Zechariah 12-14:

www.jpost.com... and

feeds.bignewsnetwork.com...

sg.news.yahoo.com...

Michael Cecil

edit on 16-9-2010 by Michael Cecil because: add a second link

edit on 16-9-2010 by Michael Cecil because: add a third, more detailed link

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I think a lot of us hear have Jerusalem fatigue the piss process as Arafat called it has been going on since the early nineties and has gone no-where today as usual during peace talks these idiots lobbed rockets over the border again but Im sorry Im all Israeled out and quite frankly I haven't seen any prophecy fulfilled there for over a decade not that God ever fulfilled it.I dont think 2010 is within the good book Sir,we've moved on.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix

I think a lot of us hear have Jerusalem fatigue the piss process as Arafat called it

As war criminal Shimon Peres (heres (Heb.), division, destruction) still calls it.

Just remember, it is the religious 'authorities', the media officials, and the politicians, only thirdly, who have brought us to this state of affairs.

The goal of the media being to exhaust people over this issue until they are compliant...

Even with genocide.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Oh, goody, goody, gumdrops.

This is all we need:

www.jpost.com...

The involvement of someone from the Shas Council of Pharisee Sages in the "peace process".

They have NO Knowledge of the Torah.

If they had any Knowledge of the Torah, they would understand that the nation-state of the Israel is a "golden calf" worshipped by those who have repudiated the Law and the Revelations and Prophecies received by Moses, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Zechariah and Malachi.

How many thousands of Palestinians and Lebanes--and Jews themselves--have been slaughtered as a human sacrifice to this "golden calf" of the nation-state of the Israel?

Stop violating the Moral Law in your dealings with the Palestinians, other Arabs, other Jews and even the Iranians.

Just do that ONE thing.

And Peace will take care of itself.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
(Sigh)

www.israelnationalnews.com...

The division of Jerusalem is not the solution to the problem of conflict, violence and warfare.

It is the very origin of conflict, violence and warfare.

From within the Revelations--but, obviously, not the theologies--of the monotheistic religions, the "division of Jerusalem" symbolizes and signifies the loss of the consciousness Created 'by and in the image of God' (Genesis 1:27), to the 'fallen' consciousness of the "beast of the sea" (Revelations 13:1) consciousness of the "self" and the "beast of the earth" (Revelations 13:11) consciousness of the 'thinker'.

It is this consciousness which is the origin of Evil.

In the secular, esoteric tradition, the 'fallen' consciousness is the dualistic consciousness (see the teachings of J. Krishnamurti and others), whereas the consciousness Created by God is referred to as the non-dualistic consciousness.

Thus, the conflict over Jerusalem is, at the same time, not merely a conflict over the Revelation of Truth (particularly, the "resurrection" as referring to the Revelation and Doctrine of 'Rebirth', and the Knowledge Revealed through the Vision of the "Son of man"); but, also, a conflict at the level of consciousness itself.

But, of course, the "dragon" media, the "beast of the sea" politicians and the "beast of the earth" religious 'authorities' have no interest in this whatsoever...

Which is why there is violence, bloodshed and warfare in the first place.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
(Sigh)

www.haaretz.com...

This is what I have been telling people for at least 31 years.

The Israel has no idea of the people--or the number of people--who are opposed to its policies.

None whatsoever.

Michael

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
(Sigh)

www.ynetnews.com...

No, you are not ready.

Trust me.

No one is ready.

Michael

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
(Sigh)

www.jpost.com...

Apparently, the "dragon" media officials, the "beast of the sea" politicians, and the "beast of the earth" religious 'authorities' have no comprehension whatsoever of the ultimate consequences of censoring and suppressing, ignoring and ridiculing, and contradicting and denying both the Truth about the Revelation and Doctrine of "resurrection" and the Knowledge Revealed through the Vision of the "Son of man"/"Night Journey" of Mohammed.

Michael

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
(Sigh)

www.jpost.com...

First of all, it makes no difference whut he says.

Nun whutsoever.

After all, he is merely wun more of the "beast of the sea" politicians who have no idea whutsoever of whut the origin is of this conflict.

The statement, for example, to set aside "decades of division" by...

Dividing Jerusalem...

Is almost as rational as the florid psychotic delusions of the Christian theologians of 'the Rapture' and the return of Jesus 'on a white horse out of the sky'.

Or, for that matter, the aPauline-Pharisaical-Egyptian doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave.

That is, what is universally considered to be the resolution of the conflict--specifically, the division of Jerusalem--is, in fact, the precise manifestation of the origin of the conflict in the first place.

(The change in the spelling of certain words is a manifestation of certain aspects of Revelational phonetics; specifically, the visual masking of phonetic tones; the words "one" and "love", for example, appearing as if they should be pronounced with a Long O sound; when, in fact, they are pronounced with a short u sound; etc. etc. etc.)

But that, too, is an element of the "Vision of Knowledge", the Vision of the "Son of man", or the "Night Journey" of Mohammed; with regards to which the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' have no interest whatsoever.

Michael

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
(Sigh)

www.jpost.com...

Just another witless idea originating in the "beast of the earth" (Revelations 13:11 & Sura 27:82 of the Quran) consciousness of the 'thinker' (in repudiation, denial and contradiction of Revealed Truth), concocted by a "beast of the sea" (Revelations 13:1-8) politician, and propagated by the "dragon" (Revelations 12:9--"who had deceived the whole world") media.

Michael

edit on 24-9-2010 by Michael Cecil because: opposition of 'thinker' to Revealed Truth

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Citing from scripture is all well and good if it makes you feel comfortable. Fact is Scripture has NOTHING to do with the "peace process" as most Israelis in power could care less about prophecy. Only those in power can choose to make peace and it seems they love going through the motions but each time peace somehow evades them. And so we are at the peace table again and we can expect the same result.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

... God Bless You and Yours ..
...Micheal ... much love and understanding..
...May you find Peace within... and forever be guided by light..

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

... Hello .. Mobius1974 ... ?.. how are you today .. is life treating you well ?..
....Funny I was born in 1974 as well .. and I am curious .. what are your thoughts on life.. in general
...Do you Have faith ?...
...Do you know me ?...
...There is alot of Truth behind a name.. and even if you not realize this .. your Avatar aswell..
...In German, von [fɔn] is a preposition which approximately means of or from.
...our   /aʊər, ˈaʊər; unstressed ɑr/ Show Spelled
[ouuhr, ou-er; unstressed ahr] Show IPA

–pronoun
(a form of the possessive case of we used as an attributive adjective): Our team is going to win. Do you mind our going on ahead?
Use our in a Sentence
See images of our
Search our on the Web
Compare ours.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
bef. 900; ME oure, OE ūre, suppletive gen. pl. of wē we from same base as ūs us

—Can be confused:   are, hour, our .

—Usage note
See me.

edit on 25-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Möbius strip
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation, search
This article is about the mathematical object. See Mobius Band (music group) for the music group.

A Möbius strip made with a piece of paper and tape. If an ant were to crawl along the length of this strip, it would return to its starting point having traversed every part of the strip without ever crossing an edge.The Möbius strip or Möbius band (pronounced UK: /ˈmɜːbiəs/ or US: /ˈmoʊbiəs/ in English, [ˈmøːbi̯ʊs] in German) (alternatively written Mobius or Moebius in English) is a surface with only one side and only one boundary component. The Möbius strip has the mathematical property of being non-orientable. It can be realized as a ruled surface. It was discovered independently by the German mathematicians August Ferdinand Möbius and Johann Benedict Listing in 1858.[1][2][3]

The shape of the Möbius Strip dates back to ancient times. An Alexandrian manuscript of early Alchemical diagrams contains an illustration with the visual proportions of the Möbius Strip. This image, on a page titled "The Chrysopoeia of Cleopatra", has the appearance of an Ouroboros, and is referred to as the "One, All".[4]

A model can easily be created by taking a paper strip and giving it a half-twist, and then joining the ends of the strip together to form a loop. In Euclidean space there are in fact two types of Möbius strips depending on the direction of the half-twist: clockwise and counterclockwise. The Möbius strip is therefore chiral, which is to say that it has "handedness" (right-handed or left-handed, like amino acids).

...To they own self be true... .. I Bless You Mobius May You Find Peace and Understanding..
...All ...?.. Allah ...?>..hmmm ...? I know I know this name somewhere .. Given By a Missguided Angel..at some point in time..?... to a man . .whom was .. well You Unknowingly didn't know and Shall Not Know ...less ye Repent . that means to feel sorry,

edit on 25-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join