It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE NEWS: Your King and The New World Order.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

cool mate will do.

but its got nothing to do with islam. these people will sabotage your country and when the #hit hits the fan. NO AMERICAN WILL FIND ANYONE TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE. they will dissapear into the shadows.
like they have done before.

im confused to how u managed to link islam with this. though the quran does talk about these people. but they got u hating muslims right now. bearing in mind the mideast has seen all these tricks and sabotage techniques before. certain factions have no dealing with them and will answer with wrath. ie hamas, hisb allah. who have been fighting isreal since its creation

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by theAymen

It would be good if you could start a thread with more info , where you get it from etc.

More interesting than this bland "U.N." talk, as it is likely to have more merit, and show why things are so bizarrely ran on this planet.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

God no! I don't hate Muslims as long they are humans they are still my brothers and sisters, what is the name of your new thread?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

That is what I think the New World Order is, like Bush Sr.said : We will forge for our selfs an Order of the New Age.

The New Age is the Age Of Aquarius....

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
this part gives me the shivers...

"That refers to the U.N.-sponsored compact among nations to halve the number of the world’s poorest people...."

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rusty moon

What people have to think is, what do they consider pore?

Not only economically will people be persecuted but all Christianity will be as well.

Over all, in my point of view, all they whant is to eliminate humanity, and maybe! leave some for slavery just like Egypt, in the days of Moses. Now who is all behind this? well the moon god and his children's ( The New Hybrids ) Nephilim.

edit on 14-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

listen, egypt never used slaves. the pyramids were built by paid workers.
the "jews" were not slaves they were pharaohs preists. who were held by the pharaoh, but lived the best lives in egypt.

Do these people know they are building pharaohs empire. if they return to Roman Emperial law then pharaoh will appear overnight!

p.s. to understand how look at how the roman empire (modern law) was founded.
ceaser & cleopatra merged kingdoms, rome went from a republic to an empire. BUT CLEOPATRA WAS NEVER PHARAOH TO GIVE AWAY THE CROWN. so the roman empire was built on a farce

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Our brothers and sisters by divine creation had been screwed for centuries and today, even with better education, many still bend down their backs and uplift their behinds for futher screwing, even as SECURITY long sought after and desired before all else had been long gone.

Something's not right with humanity today. Why do we prefer to be slaves ALWAYS???!!! Is it in our mortal DNA, thus many refuse to wake up but to accept the status quo of divisions and wars?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAymen

listen, egypt never used slaves. the pyramids were built by paid workers.
the "jews" were not slaves they were pharaohs preists. who were held by the pharaoh, but lived the best lives in egypt.

You might be right and I won't argue that, cause right now we have payed slaves here in the United States, WHO SAYS NO? you don't work? The government doesn't get his money and you don't get benefits, jeez they are even planing to kill the pore and they even admit it in public!, does that meen we are mistreated? NO! ( God that sound so weird ) but is the truth.

There is 2 type of slavery, the one you get paid and the one you don't get paid and I have come to the conclusion that either one gets mistreated payed or no payed.

Think on that for a moment, this Planet was made to live it for FREE, ( why do we have to pay in a planet we wore born at? ) Earth wasn't designed to be dominated by Pharaoh, Kings and Governments and to tell you the truth, there is were we at today, is no different than those days of Moses, is it?

Same book in different color thats all.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

PHARAOH WILL PROTECT MANKIND FROM THESE PIRATES. THEY HAVE NONE TO ANSWER TO THATS WHY WE ARE IN THIS MESS.

DEFINATELY WE SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY TO LIVE.
MONEY DOESNT EXIST, SO FOR THEM TO OWN MONEY AND ASK FOR MY SCRAPS IS A JOKE.
ITS MODERN DAY SLAVERY BUT WORSE IS THE ENTRAPMENT.

ONCE YOU REGISTER TO HAVE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR PASSPORT YOU HAVE GIVEN UP YOUR RIGHTS. ONCE YOU REGISTER ANYTHING (passport - licence - car) YOU LOSE ALL OWNERSHIP OF IT.

USA IS AN ORGANISTION - A LISTED COMPANY. IT NEEDS TO TURN A PROFIT - SO PRISON BAIL AND CIVIL COURTS & ALL OTHER PENALTIES ARE FOR PROFIT.

EVEN THE CHILD PROTECTION AGENCIES ARE A LISTED COMPANY - HOW DO THEY TURN A PROFIT - TAKING YOUR KIDS.

USA LAND OF THE FREE - FREE TO TAKE THE PISS!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I agree with you exept for the pee thing.

United State is a land of our planet Earth so is Egypt, befor the flood non of these country existed well Egypt did, but my point is why curse a land that is part of Gods creation? is not the lands fault! is the evil entities that are manging it like the Hybrids.

God bless the land of America always.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
sorry about that got carried away...we are ALL free to take the piss..lol

one more thing i wanted to add. is that the language they use is part of the entrapment.
in court when the judge says "DO YOU UNDERTSAND" that is not normal english, it doesnt mean - do you comprehend!! it means - do you stand under the charges brought against you, if you say yes then you recgonise the courts power over you, (sort of contract), u recognise they can punish you, but ultimately saying yes u agree to being convicted !!

also have you noticed the change in

policeman to police officer.... one is here to help and uphold the law... one is here to punish, turn a profit and chase people on torts ( or mistermeaners- spellin could be wrong)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Yes I have, but many Police Officers doesn't go thru that path, many officers are oath keepers and for some? families is first.

My guess is that the majority of officers that are curropted, are the rookies and old farts ready for retirement. We all need to change Police Officers are not the exception, we need to take responsibilities of our selves and our planet, I think thats the only way we can save our selves from this mess.

But at this passe? I think not.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Has anybody seen that Movie "Phantom"? if you haven't God all mighty you have to see it, it tells about Mined Control and in between other things like secreat societies.

Now on "Family Video":

lol not paid advertisement.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
im a watch it!!!

i started a thread which they put in short stories , grrrrr.
READ IT - "GRAFTED CLONES FROM OUR DNA"

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Let me summarize the video for you guys. Here are some quotes from the vid.

"time to see whos gonna hang and whos not gonna hang"

"google that sh*t too"

"well im not a crazy bum anymore"

"sounds like something out of the bible dunnit....huh...thats cos it is."

I give up on mankind.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

"sounds like something out of the bible dunnit....huh...thats cos it is."

I give up on mankind.

Imagine if God gave up on you? please don't take me wrong with what I'm saying, but don't you think your to hurt to give up on your famaly now? Do you have kids or any love ones?

Together we can help others that are catching up now or in other words "awakening" don't give up my friend we need each other, don't let the hybrid take over you and your famaly thats Gods job.
Yeshua is coming for you hybrids.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
WOW UR FACES OF DEATH THREAD WAS COOL MATE.

I HAVE WRITTEN ONE MYSELF, MY SECOUND EVER THREAD - ITS MORE FOR ATS THEN THE OTHER REACTIVE ONE LOL, ITS IN THE GENERAL CONSPIRACY FORUM CALED " THE UPCOMING ALIEN INVASION & HOW IT WILL HAPPEN"

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Thanks man, but in your signature you say that your a Pharoh! did you know all Pharaohs wore Giant Nephilim? "at least from 8 foot tall and up" ( Hybrids ) Cleopatra was the only human lieder of Egypt, thats why Mark Anthony made her a child cause Mark Anthony was a newer hybrid of the day (blue blood), so the legacy had to continue by contaminating the Egyptian blood line. And now the whole human blood line is been contaminated again, with the New Hybrid blue bloodline of today.

PS. I know as soon you start thinking of what I just told you, you will be connecting the dots, cause is the truth. And you have knolege but your peaces are all over the table.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Tell me, why was it that the israeli wasn't allowed to look at the Pharaoh's face or anybody that wasn't from the blue line gene?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join