It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE NEWS: Your King and The New World Order.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Now, I for one, do believe we are headed for a world of hurt soon...however, I do not think people will take you seriously on this. Here is why.

Proper usage of words and such, would go a long way towards people taking you seriously. Really, I mean, I made it through 4 of your posts and each one had basic grammar mistakes that should not be made. If you want to get your point across, make sure that you do it in a way where people will not stop reading because of silly little mistakes.

No harm meant...just trying to help you out a little. Good luck!

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
we have Reagan, Bush SR and JR to thank, their dream just came true! so if you should see a bushinite, or a reagunite thank him for haveing all freedoms taking away.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
so fox "news" has the exclusive on what the united nations is doing?

if fox "news" got the exclusive, then doesn't that prove fox is an asset or a tool of the nwo? how else would they get the exclusive, without connections? just a few thoughts i had.

Right ET that's what I was talking about.

Could be propaganda to make people think the UN is still a threat when in reality it's the opposite.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
"The United Nations and What You Should Know"
www.unrfid.com...

Very revealing. I recommend reading it.

And this as well...

"The UN’s Occult Purpose Revealed by Their Own Writings"
(The Vatican and UN working for the same one world government and religion under a one world leader)

www.arcticbeacon.com...

"The E.U. and the U.N."
www.unric.org...

"The First Time of Osiris,The Golden Age,
A New Order of the Ages,Novus Ordo Seclorum,New World OrderGlobalization.."
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

"The New World Order"
www.watchmanbiblestudy.com...

(I was meaning to do a thread on this subject again in the future,but I'm sharing some of my notes here now for anyone who is interested.)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

((( WAKE UUUUUP )))

Define "((( WAKE UUUUUP)))" and then when i am awake i may be able to answer your inquiry as to what is wrong with us people.

thanks,
et

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

if you think the UN is not a threat, then you have no clue as to there agenda, or you are for the NWO.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
People have seen many of these posts and don't care anymore so it seems.
wait till november when it is too late.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Yes yes I know all about the NWO agendas.

Just saying, it's interesting that Fulford starts talking about Ban Ki Moon and the UN being implicated in a huge financial scandal here,

And then we see this piece from foxnews.com that almost seems to be designed to counter it......

ETA:

Posted THE VERY NEXT DAY even! Fulford's article is Sept 07, foxnews.com article is Sept 08

Fulford's blog being monitored by western media?

edit on 13-9-2010 by cupocoffee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake

Now, I for one, do believe we are headed for a world of hurt soon...however, I do not think people will take you seriously on this. Here is why.

Proper usage of words and such, would go a long way towards people taking you seriously. Really, I mean, I made it through 4 of your posts and each one had basic grammar mistakes that should not be made. If you want to get your point across, make sure that you do it in a way where people will not stop reading because of silly little mistakes.

No harm meant...just trying to help you out a little. Good luck!

I know I don't have to give you an explanation but I will do anyways just to let you know not everyone here is perfect like you.

I did clarified this on my other post Faces of Death, I will do it again.

I've been in and out of the states repeatedly for many years and yes my english is rusted ( try to be in another country for 20 years and com back talking your native language and lets all see how that goes for you ), but this is not about me or my grammar is about the message that I'm bringing to you.

Did you had a hard time getting informed about the message I bring to you?

What did I said that you didn't understand? How can you accept peace when you don't accept people the way they are with their differences.

PS. No harmed taken.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

CAN EVERYONE READ THIS:
we have to look at what these people believe here is the answer:

2012 SOLAR STORM WILL CARRY OSIRIS SOUL/KA BACK TO THIS DIMENSION. THE STARGATE (SUN) WILL POSSES A BODY ON EARTH AND OSIRIS WILL BE RESSURECTED.

NOW, ALL THE FOLLOWERS OF SET, ARE GLOBALISING THE EARTH SO THAT WHEN THE TRUE EMPORER/PHARAOH RETURNS THEY WILL BE IN CONTROL, AS RELICS FROM THE TEMPLE OF ABYDOS STATE THAT HE WILL HAVE AN ARMY TO CARRY HIS WRATH ON SET & HIS 72 FOLLOWERS.

H.CLINTON AND ALL THE OTHERS ARE #TING BRICKS FOR THE RETURN OF THE KING.
HE WILL BE BACK APPARENTLY DURING THIS STORM ON THE LANDING PLATFORM KNOWN AS MOUNT HERMON - SOUTH LEBANON currently under isrealy occupation !!

it is said that currently osiris in the underworld has to make a decision. either to take the silvergate bridge to complete his death or take the golden gate bridge to return to earth

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
if the pharaoh is returned to egypt then the Empire/globalists will crumble.
anyone practising certain religons, kabbal, buddism, scientology will become the property of the pharaoh.
Priests as well as corcubines were the pharaohs property.

the roman empire started with cleopatra and ceaser, ceaser had a son with her ceasarian, though ceaser cheated her and put his adopted son augustus/octavious as emperor.

CLEOPATRA WAS NOT CLASSED AS A ROYAL AS SHE HAD NO ROYAL BLOOD SO HOW CAN SHE GIVE AWAY THE CROWN & THRONE.

THE LAST REAL PHARAOH WAS TAHHARQ WHO LOST THE NORTH TO THE PERSIANS, THEN THE MACEDONIANS CAME WITH ALEXANDER.

IN 2012 THE CROWN WILL RETURN, PHARAOH WILL RISE, EMPIRES WILL CRUMBLE & CERTAIN PEOPLE WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE AND THEY KNOW IT - THOUGH THEY CANT SEE HOW IT WILL MANIFEST.......

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAymen

CAN EVERYONE READ THIS:
we have to look at what these people believe here is the answer:

2012 SOLAR STORM WILL CARRY OSIRIS SOUL/KA BACK TO THIS DIMENSION. THE STARGATE (SUN) WILL POSSES A BODY ON EARTH AND OSIRIS WILL BE RESSURECTED.

NOW, ALL THE FOLLOWERS OF SET, ARE GLOBALISING THE EARTH SO THAT WHEN THE TRUE EMPORER/PHARAOH RETURNS THEY WILL BE IN CONTROL, AS RELICS FROM THE TEMPLE OF ABYDOS STATE THAT HE WILL HAVE AN ARMY TO CARRY HIS WRATH ON SET & HIS 72 FOLLOWERS.

H.CLINTON AND ALL THE OTHERS ARE #TING BRICKS FOR THE RETURN OF THE KING.
HE WILL BE BACK APPARENTLY DURING THIS STORM ON THE LANDING PLATFORM KNOWN AS MOUNT HERMON - SOUTH LEBANON currently under isrealy occupation !!

it is said that currently osiris in the underworld has to make a decision. either to take the silvergate bridge to complete his death or take the golden gate bridge to return to earth

I'll believe it when I see it.. Til then I will never take this BS serious. I will
my butt off. I am concerned that grown men and women, are believing this bs. I wonder how much money these con men and women are making off your fears and ignorance.

I apologize in advance if I hurt your feelings but seriously..

edit on 13-9-2010 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by theAymen

Umm, yeah, that makes perfect sense theAymen, thanks

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
How did the UN grandstanding about overstepping their bounds turn into a tirade about ancient Egyptian space ghosts returning from the cold depths of the universe to enslave and punish us all with their apparent sun based super powers?

Really? Really???

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Okay is this guy using Fox News to source the claim? Hardly a credible news source. Even after reading the entire article and position papers, I see that national sovereignty is not being removed. Seems like a lot of personal opinion mixed in with a Fox News article.

Also, he's talking about getting away from major cities and their tainted food and water supplies, while eating Swiss Cake Rolls, drinking Pepsi, and casting a Youtube webcam session from his modern home... and have you guys checked out his channel?

PS- The whole SOLAR storm/SUN GOD "punishment" theme is just fear mongering from the ILLUMINATI, who have connections with the masculine rule over Earth (sun) as opposed to the feminine (moon).

edit on 13-9-2010 by prepared4truth because: (add PS)

edit on 13-9-2010 by prepared4truth because: added thought

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

your funny. this is ancient religon written long before you and me were born, on all seven temples built by ramsees 2, djosers step pyramid, khufus etc. you think it is coincidence that it matches ur modern day belief of 2012. egyptians always knew about the solar flares so did mayans with the return of guacomole. both him and osiris are depicted in the same way, green with bandages/snakes wrapped around him. NASA have only recently agreed about this solar maximum.

answer this, why were pharaohs mummified - for ressurection. ie the first pharaoh of egypt was osiris , all pharaohs mimmik his death ritual in the hope they will be ressurected like osiris.

also what is the pyramid for. ressurection.

even in the movie Stargate they mimmick this with the little child being possesed with osiris`s ka. bearing in mind osiris is a god not man, he lives through the pharaoh.

one more thing - the 10,000 bc link is pure BS.

heres why: today leaders are trying to link themselves with the antediluvian (pre flood) era. if the can prove demigods lived here on earth, then they are related to them which makes them RULERS WITH DIVINE RIGHT TO RULE working on solimons bluepirnt.

im egyptian and i dont believe the sphinx is that old they are masonic lies.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

But...... what does ANY of that have to do with the UN or national sovereignty?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
OK TO PUT IT ANOTHER WAY

they are land grabbing, asset stealing witches (pirates) there is a real empire that overrules the UN EU and the global empire. that is pharaoh.

if the pharaoh returns their empire will crumble. according to the ancients, SET runs the show (sunset!!) but osiris`s time begins in 2012.

these current leaders are followers of Set (satan/etc). Set stole the throne by killing osiris. but gods cannot die. his ka is aparantly in orion. they set up a fake empire. now solimon knew this and kept the secret, also his modern day relative gabri slasi`s empire will prove to be false once someone enters his vault to prove the holy grail isnt there.

the queen of england only ever bowed (courtseyed) to one person, gabri salasi who stayed in her bukingham palace. as he is higher then her, he was emperor.

now they are all secoundary to the pharaoh, the pharaoh dissapeared, as these people took the throne.

RETURN THE PHARAOH AND HUMANITY WILL BE SAVED
do you think your creator created this earth for these people to control....NO!

edit on 13-9-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

As for national soverignty - these people are Stateless.

your country has harboured these "pirates" and has sabotaged and removed nearly every soverign ruler on earth.

they move from state to state sabotaging countries for thier own gain. THEY WILL BURN AMERICA IF NEED BE (probably hide in canada or like the germans in venezuala). you support them when they destroy other states but when it happens to you haaha im a laff.

bp gulf spill- sabotage- because u got obama on their case.
russias bankruptcy - sabotahe
9/11 - sabotage

what do you think of Mugabe - he is a soverign leader!

these pirate used to operate in ancient times as well, robbing state vessels of greece , egypt & rome - pirates of the mediteranean

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I understand what your saying but please open another post for that, that's not the message I want for the people, thats another subject.

Your claims of what your talking about sounds more like islam ideology to me, what your predicting is the coming of the Antichrist, but seriously man open a topic for that discussion, Ill be there.

edit on 13-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join