It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humor me!Atheist/Agnostic,what would you do if the Rapture really happened and YOU were left behind?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I'd be careful of jumping to conclusions here. I mean, if all the Christians suddenly disappeared, it would be pretty obvious that something had happened, but I wouldn't put a lot of faith in the first explanation I heard.

Their disappearance could mean any number of things. It might mean that the christians were right, or it might mean that the christians were harvested by a group of soul-vampires from another planet. As I type this, the sun is currently on the far side of the planet from where I am sitting, but it probably isn't traversing the underworld in a chariot, right?

Anyway, I think the first thing I would do is look for a nicer car, because, well, you know.... The bumperstickers. After that, I might sit down and undertake a serious read of the Bible, or I might just grab a nap. It would kind of depend on what I had for lunch that afternoon. And how many I had.

Great thread though!

edit on 17-9-2010 by 0zzymand0s because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The funny thing is, the rapture may have already happened, and we just don't know. There are so few people in the world that were probably good enough to make the cut, so we don't realize they are gone.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

If the rapture (which is recent fiction) happened tomorrow I'd be straight down the offy to buy some champagne to celebrate that all the bible bashers were finally gone.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

The rapture IS rubbish, and I just bet you would.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

So, if it were real and happened? In that scenario, I think I'd be all ".....well, time to party...." and since im already going down, have some fun.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Interesting question, one that I cant really answer. I would like to know what some of the "religious folk" would do when they find themselves left here with us also?

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Here is another thought about the rapture...what would you do if the rapture happened and the majority of so-called "Christian's" were not raptured but left behind....and that many people globally from many other religions and/or spiritual belief's (whatever they may be) were taken up to heaven.......

<< 9  10  11   >>

join