It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest conspiracy in religion is: To make YOU believe Satan, Evil, the Devil is real.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

There is a few points, possibilities.

What is satan.

A) Was put here on earth to train people, is on the same side.
B) Was put here on earth to train people and lost it, got insane not on the same side.
C) Was never put here to rule on earth, he came and mingled without permision.

Satan is the anunaki, they mixed us. Everything is made up by them, they write stuff.

To my opinion, moses knew the truth and once he did he wanted to get the innocent out of egipt.
But things got twisted on the way out and corrupted. With the all known villan, I would call it half known because they don't know everything.

So they are forsaken forever and ever
and as a result they go well if we go humanity go's.
The torah is corrupted with anunaki writings, the pure jew is the innocent jew, it does not know and get's in trouble.

They will never be forgiven, never. It's why there is tha law of the mosaic, about blood, don't drink it, don't eat it.
I hope we get rid of them for good.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Well.. I see more possibilities.

When you wrote this
[quote]I hope we get rid of them for good.

About whowere you thinking ?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

If Jesus was truly enlightened I can not picture him telling his disciples to kill or destroy anyone, even 'Satan'. Maybe I am wrong, but I am fairly confident that neither the ancient 'Crusaders' nor the modern 'Crusaders' (US/British Governments) are in fact doing what they claim(ed) to be doing, which is 'Gods Work'.

Me neither. I understand that almost all of Jesus teachings talk about forgiving and being true to yourself and to others. empathy and love. He failed tho as even his disciples didn't reach out a finger to help him when it was needed the most. But... That was what supposed to happen they say.

I agree on the last part most definitely not Gods work.

From onequestion :

. So in a manner of speaking you become the devil when you take on the devil perspective.

How does it work when it is not you but the victim that labels what you do as evil, but you are doing the good thing ?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by pepsi78

Well.. I see more possibilities.

When you wrote this
[quote]I hope we get rid of them for good.

About whowere you thinking ?
The puppet masters, the royals, it has to happen otherwise this game will go on and on and on.
They are the chosen ones, they go home and that is it, if the big G let's it happen, they are forgiven for what they did and things get back the way they were in the before times.

If not it all colapses and we get to go away and pick some other place and they get left here, stuck.
You think you are a chosen one ? then you chose the game, you chose them and you are stuck with them and their rules. It's how I see it. So I deny all religions and only pick god, the creator. It resumes to that.

The chosen ones are the bad ones, the red. They fell here came here and now I don't know they get to go or not.
I don't know if it will happen, because look what they do, they keep tricking people, tricks tricks after tricks.

edit on 12-9-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

There are a view things that bother me when it comes to stuff like enlightenment, material world and so on.
Almost always it requires us to loose our humanity.

Why is it that our imperfections need to disappear for us to be freed from our prison. ARE our imperfections not what makes us who we are ?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Royals I agree. I've got enough reason to think we would be better of without them.

But then you are talking about the chosen ones again. I assume you mean the Jews ?
If so.
You should not generalize them as it looks like you do. Forgive me if I'm wrong tho
I think you are definitely on to something.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

There are a view things that bother me when it comes to stuff like enlightenment, material world and so on.

Why is it that our imperfections need to disappear for us to be freed from our prison. ARE our imperfections not what makes us who we are ?
You can't be perfect, only god is perfect, we can try to be closer to perfection. Not even robots are perfect.
It's the other side, the dark, the magic where they can't see and they will never see it. It's why they get upset

It's why they call it a blastfemy because they don't understand it. God is dark and god is light. One side on the dark one in the light, children of the light and children of the dark have the same father. It's your bussines what you do in the dark, if you do good deeds in the dark then what is the problem. I snap my fingers and god made me do somethig, it poped out of no where. What is in the dark is god's work only he has the light to see it.

Satan is just a prankster, I would say he is afraid of the dark
it's why they say, maybe there is someone that can conect western philosophy with the eastern dark, because they want to find out what is in the dark.

So each side gets to point fingers and state you are satan no you are satan when in fact god created it all.
You are innocent you recive out of the dark, out of no where.
You are in the light you recive by seing it with your eyes, the rational side.

The fire cherubium that fell from the sky in the bible fable is just that. A red cherubium, the red that rule today, the religion of blood bath. It's them in power, and they laugh in your face. It's the aliens, the anunaki.

The anti-christ is sent by god to take care of them, I can't wait for it to arive.
It's sent to judge, to rule, in the end it decides how it's going to be if they are forgiven.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Yes but those imperfections need to be worked on or perhaps understood (know thyself) for us to move on (grow up) and to help the latter. It's the inner realm we're all facing and the outer realm is distorting the truth. Whose in charge of the outer realm? God? Satan/Devil? Ego of others? Or some unknown evil(er) entity that is yet to be revealed as time goes?

Who knows, maybe those imperfections are there for us to realize that we are not the only ones suffering. We're like cells in a body and when the body identifies a problem, it takes action to fix the issue. So basically it's our own egos that tell us we're in prison, that we need to work on our imperfections. And all we got to do is meditate and let go because in the end, there's only one to judge us and no one knows (yet) what his objective is.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Royals I agree. I've got enough reason to think we would be better of without them.

Yes we are a whole lot better without them, look how the pranked everyone, they made up stuff, the american revolution, it's a prank lol: so more mixing will take place. The main reptilian heritage is the english, not the people but the royals. They are the reds, the reptile. If you know the truth speak it, don't hold it or you are like them tricky. I'm all for jokes, but not when you prank humanity over and over. Fun is fun until it gets out of hand.

But then you are talking about the chosen ones again. I assume you mean the Jews ?

What is jewish today anyway, it's a big mix. The little jew is the inocent one and in wonders, why do they make me go to war ? what is a little jew doing pulling the triger ? Well you spilled blood you are like us now little jew.
You went hunting with uncle bob.
here let uncle bob show you how to kill a dear, I mean a human.
Sport's man ? It's honor and glory, more glory more and more until the guy dressed in black comes, and they do have to answer. I pray to god he will be here soon.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I think you are right. We need to work on our flaws. But who decides what an imperfection is ?
As I mentioned in the OP our imperfections gave us an edge when we relied on them to survive.

For now I don't see a deity around that lives up to his/her own demands.
Why should we ?

We are also not our own god although we can act like one. With great power comes great responsibility where we are programmed not being able to handle it, or so it seems.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

According to what you say that would mean that God's own perfection makes Him imperfect according our standards.

I totally miss the point you have against Jews and I don't think you are correct by placing the blame with them.
Reptilians are another thing I do not think are ruling us. You should read the thread All roads lead to Rome from Protoplasmic traveler.

A great work that will definitely provoke your mind.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

We are also not our own god although we can act like one. With great power comes great responsibility where we are programmed not being able to handle it, or so it seems.

Yes and how responsible are they ? in stead of learning we become this insanity.
I wish for this to go on faster so it will end already, that day is special, it's where the I don't care meets the I care.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

According to what you say that would mean that God's own perfection makes Him imperfect according our standards.

Not really, god is equal in perfect balance, and we can never be that, we can't, we are not god.
God just provides, equal power, dark and white, one sides abuses it and forces people to become that, then this force steps in and takes care of things to equal it back. The best thing is don't tell people how to live their lives or something will come along and take care of you, like magic, it will happen. It takes time but it happens.

God is something like, live don't get too greedy, have respect for what I create around and leave it as it is, don't kill, don't hurt others. That is god, the rest are fakes.

I totally miss the point you have against Jews and I don't think you are correct by placing the blame with them.

The jews are not the jews anymore. Anyone can go to israel and become a jew. Things along the way got mixed.
Look at the middle east, it's a blood bath, exactly how they like it, glory glory glory and it will never stop until something else steps in, until we get rid of them. They play good cop bad cop, one side play the good guy the other side plays bad guy. You can't trust these people.

Reptilians are another thing I do not think are ruling us. You should read the thread All roads lead to Rome from Protoplasmic traveler.

Screw rome, rome is the problem, rome rules by force not how god wants it. Rome will drown in water and nature will take care of rome. Who is stupid enough to live by their rules, you want to be a little robot, a little snich for rome then you go with that.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Hi ATS

The following sentence is often mentioned by people who are devoted followers of Christianity: ( Well... That is my experience. )

"The devil's greatest accomplishment is to make you believe he does not exist"

Funny actually the title I gave this thread claims the opposite...

A Dutch forum I'm enjoying a lot because most of the time they provide absolute mind provoking columns, blogs and ideas which is called : Anarchiel.com ( I'll post a link in the bottom for my fellow Dutchman and women ) I read a reply from one of their members I felt worth sharing. I will provide a translation later on ( By my own hand and very limited understanding of the English language, I must add. )

DISCLAIMER:
I am not an atheist and I do not intend to step on anyones toes. If you do feel offended, feel free to ask if you understand what I was trying to say. The possibility exist to get offended by what I am about to share. I will never change my mind because you say so. However... I have changed my mind before, but only after I got convinced in a civil and respectful manner. Just saying...

Here goes...

The biggest lie Christianity came up with was, To convince you Evil/Satan is real.

I've had a beef with the churge for a long time now. I've seen and felt ever since I was just a small boy somethings just didn't make sense. As I grew older ( after puberty as I lived a self centered illusion ) I started to educate myself and start searching my place in life. Without a clear goal it was and still is an open search.

Learning new things or find what I forgot about, opened up more doors with more questions then answers behind them. Along with my experience I've given myself a place in the grand scheme of things...
This lead me to this point in time...

I learned Jesus was a Jew. Jews are following the Judaic faith. I was shocked when I found they do not know evil as Christians do and they do not know an entity that embodies evil. I've learned they an entity that was ordered by God to seduce us. To test us.

Why does Christianity teaches something else ? Don't answer that. Just think about it...

Personally I do not deny a source or creator what you can name God. I know good and evil exist. No doubt about that, it is religion that bothers me.Why ? Because of my personal experiences.

To me evil and the sins that are taught by Christianity are part of a duality. Two sides of the same coin.

I'm again and again surprised how accurate or easily evolution explains stuff in our everyday life. I'm not talking about the dinosaurs right now... I'm pointing to small changes, talents and behavior I see in ourselves.
Changes and gifts that are responsible for us ending up here and how we behave as a species.

Take for example sins :
Gluttony is considered evil. A 100.000 years ago, it could be the edge that caused you to survive while others starved to death during a famine.

Greed the cause of almost all our problems today, would give you a huge advantage on less greedy individuals. As it helps you to have the means to survive where others do not. By saving you will last longer and you can trade what you have for things you need. Big advantage IMO

Narcissism considered a bad thing today, but it will help you to survive. When you keep telling people you are the man, eventually people will treat you as such.

Anger can scare of an opponent or could make you handle what caused the emotion. Ultimately end the cause one way or another. Also can it summon fear in others what gives you control.

I could go on for hours.

The next part is from the reply a talked about:

Evil the devil, Satan... What is it exactly ?

Answer :
A creation of the brain that makes it possible to blame unwanted evil behavior,( by ones own hand ) to an external force. A cheap way to walk away from your responsibilities.

What about the good ?

Answer:
A creation of the brain that makes it possible to take credit for so called good behavior. A cheap way for a bigger self esteem.

Conclusion:
Good and evil. An egoistical brain fart.

Personal opinion about the above reply :
I do not fully agree, but I very much understand the process that lead to this as a conclusion.

My last reason for my claim is this: What is evil to one could be heaven for the other.

Ive got of course a lot more thoughts , ideas, reasons and arguments about my stance with religion.
I'm happy to discuss them, but for now, I think I gave more then enough to think about.

I say:
Evil as taught to us from a Christian view is easily explained with science and the theory of evolution.
The churge uses evil to gain control by direct fear with eternal damnation and indirect by causing hate towards the infidel.
A tool to control the masses,. by using our own spirituality and gullibility against us.

What say you ?

Kind regards

~ Sinter

PS
Make love not war.
Do not do to another what you do not like others to do to you.
Turn the other cheek, but don't let anyone walk over you.
Forgive
Don't judge, but don't let them walk all over you.

Anarchiel.com

edit on 9/12/2010 by Sinter Klaas because: To fix BB code and add a link.

I feel so sorry for you, its just a shame you are spreading your poison thoughts on here now.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mattias

Satan are the aliens that broke the rules, atlantis is their enterprise.
Satan is just a snake, it does not have power in the dark, it's based on tehnology, it's limited in notion.
The higher power is something else not some spaceship. The snake is red and in crawls on a lower level. Who stands up is blue. Water can do magic tricks it can form shape do stuff . Want to put out the fire, you take a buchet of water and splah the fire, who is the higher power ? and it's off. The universe is dark not red.

A lie is satan is this evil monster that rules in the dark, it's not. Satan is dumb, it's based on tricks and tec.

You lie down ? then you are a lie, the very notion of lie down. You die, it's a lie, you lie down.
You stand up you are alive. The cross is the snake crossing the standing so it's infected.

- red | blue as a result you get + this is called charged energy "+" when the bonds break we will see our true selfs. It's called charged energy because this is energy | charged by this -

The father and the mother. The father go's into the mother and as a result it's charged energy.
Fables fables fables...you see there is a father but it's not them. Because the father is this - and that | and they are only this "-" in other words greedy.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mattias

Why ? You do not let yourself get influenced with my poison do you ?

Currently I'm actually feeling sorry for you. However...

Next time when you consider to reply a post from me, to contribute by giving your opinion with why you think that is the case.
Or... don't reply at all. It would be a wast of your time.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I very much believe in Good/evil and the devil. I have had numerous, albeit subjective experiences of God and I had a very objective experience with a demon (who was far from a monument to evil, but represented a darker reality with deeper and worse layers). These, however, are personal experiences and I'm not using them as evidence, so feel free to scoff. The seven deadly sins are not a part of the bible btw, they were thought up by a priest. Regardless of their validity, I find your idea that giving into all of these temptations makes you a stronger individual disturbing. These, ironically, are satanic values.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kallisti36

I guess your ancestors were all Satanists then? These are natural human values and not Satanic ones. Those “temptations” are bred into us to aid competition and therefore survival in a situation where resources (sustenance, sexual partners, shelter etc) are scarce.

Ask yourself whether you with your beliefs and morals would survive over your ancestors whose values revolved only around the survival of their genes. Not to mention physical aspects such as fitness or strength.

The answer is “no” the freezing, starving Ug family would steal your cave, furs and berries, bash your head in with a rock and probably eat you too. Are they evil, Satanic? No that’s called common sense. In the real world, the strong trample the weak and are rewarded for it; a.k.a. natural selection.

Most people would perish a few steps outside of civilization. The creation of “good” and “evil” has led us down the path of being able only to survive in a world which we have created for ourselves. This nonsense will quickly disappear once we are forced to return to the primitive.

edit on 13-9-2010 by Soshh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is just atheistic propaganda.

Satan does exist, he is a leader of a rebel group of angels that turned to the dark side, with the free will God gave them. They retained almost all of their power too. Satan has many of the same characteristics of the Star Wars character Darth Sidious. He hides his true power, and only a few know of him. His line "Good is a point of view" is very relevant to Satan's mindset.

He wants humans to have that mindset, which millions have embraced, unfortunately good is not a point of view or an opinion.

ATS is filled with atheistic propaganda these days, because this site attracts people who have critical minds and rightfully dismiss another one of Satan's weapons false religion.
He has all his bases covered. If you have a spiritual side he has false religion waiting for you. If you have a critical mind that can see through the lies of false religion he has atheism waiting for you. If you have a belief in God but hate organized religion, that works for him too.

It's a triple win for him that covers almost the entire population of the earth

edit on 13-9-2010 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Yeah... Now. First of all I'm not an atheist. Second, like your believe is the one among many that is actually true.

At least I present a few arguments. You don't.

I thought meaningless replies were a no go on ATS ? ( Not claiming I'm not guilty on this one tho

There is a whole forum specially designed to rant you know.

Please don't waste our time if you are not interested in discussing the topic ?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join