It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest conspiracy in religion is: To make YOU believe Satan, Evil, the Devil is real.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Ok since you went there....

I learned Jesus was a Jew. Jews are following the Judaic faith. I was shocked when I found they do not know evil as Christians do and they do not know an entity that embodies evil. I've learned they an entity that was ordered by God to seduce us. To test us.

Have you even read the Hebrew scriptures ???
The Jews that don't believe in Satan no longer even follow the original Hebrew scriptures. Job chapter 1 for example, which was written by Moses. And for that matter Genesis chapter 3.

Before you want to post on topics like these, you better remember some of us know the bible very well, I don't have time to post every scripture that supports what I post.
Plus people often don't seem to like it.

I am just going say if you don't believe in Satan and his demons , then humanity must be extremely evil because that means they aren't partially to blame, but 100% at fault for all the worlds problems. That is a very bleak perspective. Thankfully I know they aren't, unseen forces are manipulating many problems as the bible said they would in the last days.
And at some point the current world systems will come to an end as the bible also says.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

The Jews that don't believe in Satan no longer even follow the original Hebrew scriptures.

Maybe you should reread what I wrote ? Cause I remember writing something else.

unseen forces are manipulating many problems as the bible said they would in the last days.

Unseen forces... Manipulating ? How long do these last days last ? Cause unseen forces have been manipulating for a long time.

Before you want to post on topics like these, you better remember some of us know the bible very well,

I'm sorry even if you know it by heart. It would not stop me from posting. Besides that. If yo use scripture to back up your opinion, I expect a very clear explanation along with it..

I am just going say if you don't believe in Satan and his demons , then humanity must be extremely evil because that means they aren't partially to blame, but 100% at fault for all the worlds problems. That is a very bleak perspective.

Well. I said that I do believe there are forces unknown to us. I do not think what Christianity teaches to be evil is true.
And...
Yes we are responsible for our own behavior. blaming others or evil is walking away from your own responsibilities. We are are not 100 % responsible for all the problems in the world tho. Although many are so arrogant to think we are. Bleak perspective ? Yes it is. Although I think it is even worse to do nothing about it cause a savior will come and safe the day.

The bible is written by man it has and is used to manipulate large groups of people.It is also multi interpretable.
I'm not claiming that it does not hold a message. I'm saying that it is buried inside of a mountain of lies manipulation and riddles. That is why I ask for a good explanation if you use scripture. I've got no reason to believe what the bile says is true.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Just to add a few facts from a Jew on Satan.
First, we do believe in him as he was the shining one that deceived Eve and then Adam to eat from the tree and place themselves under his authority, thereby transferring the owner ship of the earth to Him.
He is called the king of tyre, the one who was in the garden with Adam. Note that lucifer is not his name, but means to wail as one does going to a funeral of execution.
The battle for ownership of the Earth is between The ruler of all and him, as God is tied by his own law, he must allow this because of the choice of man. This is why God must allow bad things to happen, because he is bound by law. Your poor translations make it seem the opposite.
See the new work below to show you how bad they are

www.thechronicleproject.org

I think the best overview of the whole law thing is best explained from one of the newsletters from the research team doing the above work (used with permission from the sept. newsletter)

Ruler of all, owns the Earth, and gives authority to the appointed. The appointed does stupid and puts himself under the shining one, who is called the adversary. By law, God can do nothing about it, because even he must abide by law. Bad translations make it seem otherwise, but as we have found, that is not true. So...
Ruler of all, knows that left under the ownership of the shining one, sooner or later the Earth will be destroyed. He cannot take back ownership, and must abide by law. So he sends his servant to the Earth. His servant lives his life without breaking law. He is killed and judged. He is found to have never broken law. Because it is this which causes death, and he has not committed anything to command death, he comes back to life. Now we have a human, who is no longer under the authority of the shining one. Second, because he has been judged and found innocent, anyone within that household, recieves the same rights. That's how the law works. So Earth has a household, where the head is one of the appointed, but is not under the shining one, but a servant of Ruler of all. So ownership by law is now co shared by the shining one and Ruler of all. Now because the servant is to leave the Earth, the authority must be passed to other humans. But there are only two ways to come into a household.

1. Be born into the house
2. As a bondslave (who by law are to share in the household)

So anyone who comes to the servant and asks to be a bondslave in his household, is freed from the authority of the shining one.
The shining one realizes this and needs to return full ownership back to himself, before the appointed day. There are only two options.

1. Turn the bondslaves away from their master and back to his house
2. Kill the bondslave.

Now in the Hebrew Matthew, the first sign that the end is coming, was the turning of the church away from the servants original teachings. Those who follow them, remove themselves from the servants house. How? If a servant is not following his masters teachings, but another, who's authority is he or she under.
So the first thing the shining one's forces did, was to enact that point.
Worked very well.
Point two...kill the rest.
So, the shining ones forces, release the watchers that were confined to the abyss in the desert of Dudiel, and the shining one gives authority to the head nasty guy named Azazel,(the anti christ/beast) who was the main cause of the destruction of the Earth back in Noah's time. (Read Enoch online) to rule the Earth (revelation)
He was the abomination that causes desolation. The one who was (the head of the Earth) is not, and will be again.
That's where the Anti Christ's forces come in. Those who have not been turned by subtrefuge, have to now be openly forced. So, statues are set up all over the world in Azazel's (the anti christ) image. Those who won't bend there knee as a sign of giving in to his authority are to be executed. Both MALE and FEMALE. He has to execute every human in the house of the servant or he will lose.
Now Ruler of all states that anyone who bends their knee or worships Azazel will be executed when his servant returns at the climax of the battle for the Earth. So, the battle is for Earth,... sides are drawn.
Coming soon to a planet near you.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by shoulda taken the blue pi

Amazing !

Domination of the planet with us in between.

As I see it, we are part of the planet and we have to choose what side were on. When the opposite side no longer exist. The other won and the earth is his. But... There is a law they have to abide.

Unfortunately they will both not stop until they won. We are doomed...

This sounds as if two alien forces battle for our planet.

Weird.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

SK,

If you say that “The biggest lie Christianity came up with was, To convince you Evil/Satan is real.” then it can also be said that:

1) Christianity is just a manmade idea with no ultimate purpose but to deceive.
2) Jesus Christ the founder of True Christianity is not real. Thus making his face to face confrontation with satan a figment of imagination.
3) The Holy Scriptures – the Bible – is not real, that is, just a book with no divine origin.

And if that is the case then imho we are screwed, because it means that our existence will then have no ultimate purpose and meaning. As if we here on this earth to make and shape our reality according to what and how we want it to be, according to our own will.

It also means imho that all of life's struggles, pain, miseries, triumphs, joy and happiness have no real meaning but just a part of life, nothing more and nothing less. It also means that the attributes we posses such as love, wisdom, power and sense of justice have no higher purpose but a 'chemical reaction' triggered by circumstances - a product of our environment. Here today and gone tomorrow just like grass.

It also means that all the hatred, atrocity and evil ever committed on earth are just products of the human mind – nothing more nothing less. No such thing as ‘SIN’ or moral cleanness even holiness - thus ALL evil can only be attributed and be blamed on mankind and no one else. It also means that there’s no real advantage of the righteous against the wicked as both have the same end – nothingness.

So if “The biggest conspiracy in religion is: To make YOU believe Satan, Evil, the Devil is real.” That is Satan is not real then SK the three realities I listed above must NOT then be real and the following below it are THE realities.

But the fact is as you admitted it, Evil is real and we are witnesses of its brutality. Yes, Satan is real. How else can you explain the corrupt state of human affairs?
How else can you explain why the nations of this world let surplus food rot while their hungry populations starve?

The nations store up weapons of mass destruction for mutual annihilation, yet the desire of everyone is to be at peace. They pollute earth’s environment yet everyone desire a clean earth. Yes, Satan is very real for how can a mother kill her own child, how a mother can sell her baby girl to be abused, how a man begging for help is left dying in a busy street?

So the real question is why most people are blind to the source of such hateful, self-destructive behavior?

A simple answer: because Satan the “ruler of this world” “has blinded the minds of the unbelievers.” (John 14:30, 2 Corinthians 4:4).

SO the way I see it, your beef is not with true Christianity but with Christendom and its churches claiming to be Christians. That is, the so called ‘Christianity’.

As a matter of fact we are warned about this – the corruption of Christianity. Christ and his apostles were well aware of it that they provided a way to identify it when the “falling away” occurs. An imitation Christianity will grow amongst the true followers of Christ (Matthew 13:24-30, 36-39, Acts 20:28-30). History books contain all the proof of this.

But if your intention is/was to show that Satan does not exist or that he is (and his demons are) not real, then my friend, be careful for he might have already blinded you.

To true Christians, Satan's schemes and machinations and parlor tricks are fully exposed and manifest. Thus we are obligated and instructed to reveal the real enemy of mankind. It is the loving way to express our love for our God and neighbor.

Take note of these revelations that satan don't want anyone to know “because we have a wrestling, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.” (Ephesians 6:12) Any idea what this verse mean?

Thus the disciple James said: “Subject yourselves, therefore, to God; but oppose the Devil, and he will flee from YOU.” (James 4:7)

What say you SK? Which reality do you think is real? Or is our reality a conspiracy?

ty,
edmc2

p.s.

Just in case bogomil reads this post – this is not a sermon, it’s just a reply to the thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
* The ego is the worst confidence trickster we could ever imagine because you don’t see it. ~ Dr. Yoav Datillo

* The single biggest con is (ego speaking) “I am you.” At first it’s difficult for the mind to accept that there is something beyond itself. That there is something of greater value and capacity for discerning truth than itself. ~ Dr. Steven C. Hayes

* The problem is that the ego hides in the last place you’d ever look. Within itself. In creating this imaginary external enemy we made a real enemy for ourselves and that becomes a real danger for the ego but tat is also the egos creation. ~ Dr. Peter Fonagy

* It disguises its thoughts as your thoughts. Its feeling as your feelings. You think its you. People have no clue that they are in prison. They don’t know there is an ego. They don’t know the distinction. ~ Leonard Jacobson

* People need to protect their own egos knows no bounds. They will lie, cheat, steal, kill do whatever it takes to maintain what we call “ego boundaries”. ~ Andrew Samuels

* In religion the ego manifests itself as the devil and of course no one realizes how smart the ego is because it created the devil so you could blame someone else. ~ Deepak Chopra

* There is no such thing as an external enemy to matter what that voice in your head is telling you. All perception of an enemy is a projection of the ego at the enemy. ~ Deepak Chopra

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join