It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad Truck Bombs on Sept 11, 2001

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
reply to post by finemanm

Interesting how nobody bothered to respond to you or your correct observations. I take it geography and map skills are not really required for the TM. But thank you for clearing up and exposing a LIE fabricated by the TM elements. I guess when there is no evidence for a case, make it up! Now we shall watch and see if they will backpeddle like a paddleboater about to go over Niagara Falls. Or will they quietly slink away as if nothing happened and ignore this rather embarrasing snafu!

Oh yes I did respond to these flat out lies:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You had it soooo locked down, didn't you...You were soooo sure finemanm had us bent over and spread.... But you were wrong. I think the one that should be embarrassed is you, because you have departed this thread with your tail between your legs, not being able to respond to my post above. I nailed you to the wall...Sucks to be you, doesn't it?

RESPOND TO MY POST. Oh, you can't can you... Well well.
The TM has made no lies concerning this. The radio transmissions are real, and they have always been real. And they simply referred to it as 7th avenue because of the reason mentioned above.

Once more the debunkers turn tail and run.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 281011
just a thought...

surely it is a ridiculous idea that the van had a mural of the attacks on the WTCs? Why on earth would they do that? Sounds like an urban myth to me - almost like a robber going into a bank wearing a stripy top and a black band around his eyes with a "SWAG" bag.

It was in the News that several foreign government agencies had been warning the US government about the coming attack. They probably put it on the van to brag about how much they tried to warn the US.

www.antiwar.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I guess that photo was from the Core of Corruption. Their are so many conspiracies going on at once that it is hard to keep track of them all.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Great Post! S+F for you!

I was not aware of this fact, and must i admit i confused it with the dancing Israeli's.

Thanks for the enlightenment! The OS really starts to stink... i'd say its probably crumbling faster than wtc7 did?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

I'd like to believe you, but, your spelling is so bad i would not hire you as a criminal attorney to represent me or anyone else...'

nice try though....

Additionally, as someone who has actually listened to hundreds of radio runs as a former prosecutor and current criminal defense attorney, I can tell you that the tape is a fake. Firstly, police officers do not identify themselves by name on a recording, they identify themselves but sector and precinct. Additionally, they don't give a lot of detain on radio run like describing what they are looking at. The entire message for arresting two people at King Street and 6th Avenue would simply be an identification of the sector and precinct, i.e. sector 2 first precinct, and the words "two under" Nothing more would be said. Police officers are trained not to broadcast a narrative over the radio because it is recorded. Any statements that are recorded are required to be turned over to the defense by the prosecution and can be used for cross examination. If the officer said it was a truck on the tape and a van in court under oath, a criminal defense attorney can exploit that inconsistency in cross examination. Thus, police officers are instructed not to make those types of statements on their radio. Furthermore, there is no need for the narrative. Officers only transmit information that needs to be transmitted for some purpose. They will transmit if they need a patrol supervisor to respond to an incident, they transmit the arrest as "two under" because they need an official arrest time for their paperwork, and because the time a person is arrested triggers a number rights under New York Law.

Besides..it was a badd day for NYC and all officers were having hectic moments..

so if protocol was not rigid that day, we all know why..except you for some reason..it was 9/11..remember?

edit on 19-9-2010 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Dov Zakheim. Not many Americans know who he is, but they ignore him at their own peril. If for no other reason, a dual Israeli-American citizen as Comptroller and Chief Financial Officer of the United States Dept. of Defense should raise some eyebrows. He was also President Bush's senior foreign policy advisor during the 2000 campaign.

He was (is?) Corporate VP1 at System Planning Corporation, a major player in the "Homeland Security" industry. One of the products that SysPlan sells is the Command Transmitter System, a remote control system for planes, boats, missiles and other vehicles2 . It's highly customable and configurable to interface with an almost limitless number of vehicle types.

The remote control theory of 9/11 looks a little better every da

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Yeah whats the story with those? Were they empty and triggered off bomb sniffing dogs? Was one of the vans apprehendet with actual explosives? Were those the vans used to shipt explosives to the WTC?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
How many vans were apprehendet?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
All evidence points to Israeli involvement in the 911 attacks. So in reality we were attacked by terrorists but the terrorists were Israeli's who electronically hacked the hijacked planes that were scheduled for the mock hijacking exercises that morning to blame 1.t the Palestinians then another anti-jewish religion or country.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Have the Palestinians been blamed? From what I see the goals lied out in PNAC have been pursued to a T .

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I mean first PNAC is composed, then what the doctor ordered is delivered.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join