It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Samaritan Here: Take 2 Intro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is my take 2 intro.
For some reason, some crazy dude hated my first intro, so let's try again.

Hi Guys,

I always call myself Good Samaritan in the forums I join because that is precisely my motto in life.

I'm 41 years old and I run a website development and maintenance service company in Manila Philippines.

Filipino Web Services Inc.

Can I post the link of my company? Is that illegal as part of my intro thread?

---------

My current hobby is being a hobby healer. I help people get well from incurable diseases. Help them plan out of the mess they are in. Psoriasis, Diabetes, Cancers, Obesity - all the incurables are all curable. It's fun when you know how.

It's easier than you think, especially if you haven't been butchered yet by too much surgery and drugs.

I have my hobby healer website in my business card as well. It's called Cure Manual.

But maybe I'm not supposed to post my hobby healer website because some Crazy Dude might complain again.

-------

I administer several forums so I know a bit about administering large forums, even as big as this one. I'm the network admin of a very popular website in Manila also with several million posts.

I also administer a true health cures forum where people of my health understanding caliber congregate. We are the ultimate raw foodists, raw everything. Raw fruits, raw vegs, raw animal meat, raw animal fat, raw animal organs. This is where the cured people hang out.

-------

I am a staunch Pro-Life supporter in the Philippines and of course I help out the Philippine pro-life movement.

-------

I love children and I love making and raising them.

-------

I subscribe to One Radio Network with Patrick Timpone and they talk about health and the money system. The secret world of money with currency historian Andrew Gauze is absolutely wonderful.

I'm also a fan of Enterprise Corruption with Reinhardt.

Maybe there is money for us as well there.

---------

I got interested in conspiracy theories when I uncovered the conspiracy against health and the depopulation agenda. This is why I am pro-life and why I can cure the incurable diseases which I used to suffer, for my family, for my friends and even strangers.

So MODS, there is no LINK to any website in this introduction.

Is this introduction OKAY?

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I sincerely hope there are NICER members out there as the welcoming committee.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hai goodsamaritan.
So I saw your previous introduction and was about to reply when I noticed that you had started this one.
What a sh!tty welcome you received!
ATS seems to be harbouring an increased hostility of late... Try not to let it get to you. I just have to say that the replies in your previous thread were ridiculous. Good one guys
Thanks for sharing some of that love that the world so desperately needs right now. Unbelievable.
Undoubtedly you now realise that ATSers don't take too kindly to people advertising their products and services. Still, they could have informed you with a bit more tact.

I clicked on the link to your cure manual website as well and it actually looks very interesting.
So, thanks for sharing and welcome to ATS!

edit on 11/9/10 by pretty_vacant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by goodsamaritan55

Hi goodsamaritan55, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Welcome goodsamaritan55, I hope you find what your looking for here, whether it be truth, entertainment or both. As far as your healing, what's your secret? You say it's easy... How so?

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
Welcome goodsamaritan55, I hope you find what your looking for here, whether it be truth, entertainment or both. As far as your healing, what's your secret? You say it's easy... How so?

--airspoon

Google for "The Cure Manual" or visit curemanual dot com

The outline is in the right side.

Correct Paradigm
Correct Diet (raw paleo diet)
Detox Protocols
Pollution Avoidance
Nurturing Stuff

It's not a secret.

It's the blinders people have when they believe the medical / pharmaceutical paradigms that teach everything upside down. That is the big conspiracy.

Pasteurized Milk is bad for you
Wheat is bad for you
Soya Soy is bad for you
All processed food is bad for you
Low Fat Diet is making people ill
High Carb diet is making people ill
The food paradigm is absolutely wrong
Drugs don't work, cause more disease, more illness, death
It is chemotherapy that kills people with cancer.
If a doctor recommends chemotherapy to you, run away.
Veganism leads to malnutrition and infertility.
Paleo Diet is the right way to be healthy, raw paleo diet is the basis for curing incurable diseases.
The bacteria / germ theory is mostly wrong.
Electro-medicine works: beam ray, zappers, pyroenergen, etc.

There is no way people will get well from incurable diseases if they stick with the hospital / medical / pharmaceutical paradigm.

So if you are looking for your medical insurance to cure you of your incurable disease by taking you to the hospital, you are doomed.

You combine the diet of Raw Paleo Forum and the detox protocols of Curezone and you have a winner.

I hope to gain new friends here.

edit on 11-9-2010 by goodsamaritan55 because: Soya is bad for you

edit on 11-9-2010 by goodsamaritan55 because: Electro-medicine works: beam ray, zappers, pyroenergen, etc.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Your english is excellent for a non-native speaker,its good that you care for people and try to help them perhaps we might see some interesting threads from you in the medical section.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS goodsamaritan, looking forward to having you share more of your insight and knowledge. I have recently become familiar with the importance of healthy eating and living. Avoiding the chemicals and poisons around us seems like an impossible task these days. Maybe your wisdom will make it a bit easier.

Few questions if you don't mind...What kind of raw fat do you eat and why? Also, I'm just curious to know where you've attained you knowledge from and how confident are you about it working?

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by endlessknowledge
Welcome to ATS goodsamaritan, looking forward to having you share more of your insight and knowledge. I have recently become familiar with the importance of healthy eating and living. Avoiding the chemicals and poisons around us seems like an impossible task these days. Maybe your wisdom will make it a bit easier.

Few questions if you don't mind...What kind of raw fat do you eat and why? Also, I'm just curious to know where you've attained you knowledge from and how confident are you about it working?

Kind of raw fat that suits me well are:

- raw beef live back fat / muscle fat
- raw beef bone marrow
- raw fatty fish sashimi: blue marlin, tuna, etc.
- raw egg yolks
- raw young coconut meat

for special purposes
- virgin coconut oil
- olive oil

Where I attained my knowledge?

- wai diet
- aajonus vonderplanitz primal diet / we want to live
- raw paleo diet forum
- nourishing traditions book

How confident am I that this works?

- ultra confident
- worked for me
- my entire family
- every person that needs to be cured gets well on a lot of raw animal fats... the vegans are wrong, the vegan fats are mere secondary fats.
- an entire movement of paleo dieters and raw paleo dieters will attest to the goodness of animal fat.
- although it is raw animal fat that is ultimate, not cooked.

Google for paleo diet

edit on 12-9-2010 by goodsamaritan55 because: added raw fatty fish sashimi

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Welcome!

Since you are into healing I suggest you read the book Zhuan Falun:

www.falundafa.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Hi, good,

It is great to have another good person on board.

top topics

join