It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enhanced abilities after alien contact/abduction?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Ive seen auras since I was a kid, though I cant read them. Just lights around every thing.
Some times gets annoying, when I want to look around at things.

I see then during the day and at night when its lightly lit outside.
Its not light reflecting off of them, if it was it wouldnt be in colors differant from the objects and it wouldnt be all around the objects.

Any one else see these bight lights around things?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2
After reading the first book listed on the site, I discovered that some people who have had alien contact to experience unusal changes in themselves and their abilities.

Thats because "alien" contact is part of the shamanic initiation process. Has been for tens of thousands of years. Its just that we modern folk are too narrow to recognize the UFO phenomenon for what it is. Its of a mystical nature not a technological and biological nature.

www.theozfiles.com...
www.spiritualcompetency.com...
www.transcendencies.com...
www.scribd.com...

edit on 26-3-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
After some Ufo sightings I experienced, late '70's-early-'80's, my dreams became amazingly precognitive. Mostly about President Ronald Reagan. I don't know why, I was not political then.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
reply to post by Waiting2

The first contact I made was when I was 11. The aliens I had contact with operate with machinery and computers far beyond our current technology. They implanted a chip into my skull, I believe on my left temporal lobe. Sometimes I hear these slow speaking voices (but only in my left ear) and they hypnotically repeating things. Here is one of the things they repeat: "Listen, focus, now repeat, that's the proper thing you see"

I'm not lying, they repeat that over and over, in my left ear. Sometimes I hear these 'slow-motion' voices saying my name and telling me to go to sleep. They know how the brain operates, they know which sounds waves excite and stimulate the brain.

I wouldn't call what I gained a special ability, it is more of a crutch on my previously existing NATURAL ability of seeing into the spirit world. Before I made contact, I could see into the spirit world, I would see 'ghosts' and 'demons' almost every night, starting at the age of 3, who knows, maybe I saw them when I was a baby too. But when I was abducted at 11, my sightings occurred less frequently, and I started having these audible 'delusions' in my left ear.
This is trippy.

You ever wake up and ask "Am I still dreaming?"

That's what all this is. Everyone is looking for answers and even bigger questions.

What has always got me is that radio is beaming through our brain all the time. We just don't hear it. Supposedly, it's not possible to. But sometimes I wonder if there is a way....
edit on 26-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

Those of you who have had contact with aliens...

1. Have you discovered any special abilities after contact? What are they?

My psychic sense is greatly enhanced, I am beginning to hear others thoughts in my head, and I can already feel another person's emotional state. I have had several instances of spontaneous telekinesis, but cannot yet call it to bear, or control it in any way. Yet.

2. Were these abilities temporary or longer lasting?

Rather long lasting, I would say. My life changed, and would never be the same. My eyes were opened wide. I can feel myself changing right now, as I write this.

3. Do you receive "messages"?

Sometimes. Not every day, and not whenever I like. They are more like "visits," and "talking." I was only taken against my will one time, in 1985 in West Texas. I lost 6 hours. I now have crystals on my internal organs, and must consume an astounding amount of sugar each day to survive.

4. Do you have "knowings" of the future?

I have precognitive dreams that come true. Does that count?

5. Do you create strange effects on electrical appliances?

Yes, and I don't like it either. I will walk past the TV and it will turn off, or the volume will turn up. Clocks are set together, next day they are all different times. My wristwatch runs the battery down in three days if I wear it, it last for many months if I do not wear it. I get shocked all the time, when I touch metal. this is very annoying. I have to strike a doorknob to discharge myself, so I am not shocked. Once I was shocked by a wooden railing, there were metal supports holding it up.

6. Why do you think these new abilties occur?

Some are good, some are not so good, guess I will get used to them.

7. What purpose do these new abilities serve?

Unknown at this time.

8. Do you use these abilities or choose to suppress them?

I use them, practice with them. I know they are for a rhyme and a reason, just like everything else in life.

I also suffer sometimes when a nearby person uses a cell phone, and I have an effect on radios, they go up and down in volume, and the station drifts.
edit on 3/26/11 by autowrench because: Edit to add text

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
pictures, flashes of some kind of circuits, I get no explanation af what this might be, telepathy not allways, but yes...
I know pretty much what is going to happen in advance, but the avarage human knows 4 secs in advance, so I dunno.

My phone goes static iff im near it, and it buzzes when I walk thru the apartment (when somone else is on the phone...

DDreams, weird dreams, waking up with burn marks and stuff dunno...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well, even though i don't remember being abducted, by all the things i DO remember i probably was. As for strange abilities i know a lot more about anything having to do with electronics or computers than ought to considering my level of study and schooling. The interference with electrical things is a yes too. Also i seem to be really, really good at deductive reasoning, often completing peoples sentences before they finish them simply out of logical reasoning on what they would most likely say. I do the same thing with being able to tell if someone is not telling the truth to me. It's more of a curse than a gift though, i CAN tell you that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join