It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Enhanced abilities after alien contact/abduction?

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Attention ATS members who have had contact with aliens or have been abducted by them:

ATS member One4all referred me to the Karla Turner Memorial site. After reading the first book listed on the site, I discovered that some people who have had alien contact to experience unusal changes in themselves and their abilities.

Those of you who have had contact with aliens...

1. Have you discovered any special abilities after contact? What are they?

2. Were these abilities temporary or longer lasting?

3. Do you receive "messages"?

4. Do you have "knowings" of the future?

5. Do you create strange effects on electrical appliances?

6. Why do you think these new abilties occur?

7. What purpose do these new abilities serve?

8. Do you use these abilities or choose to suppress them?


(Disclosure: I ask this because I have seen 2 UFOs on the ground and have seen and heard aliens speak telepathically. I was not abducted, but "invited." Some of my own abilities have been enhanced as a result.)


edit on 9-9-2010 by Waiting2 because: I numbered the questions to make them easier to read




posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2
 


The first contact I made was when I was 11. The aliens I had contact with operate with machinery and computers far beyond our current technology. They implanted a chip into my skull, I believe on my left temporal lobe. Sometimes I hear these slow speaking voices (but only in my left ear) and they hypnotically repeating things. Here is one of the things they repeat: "Listen, focus, now repeat, that's the proper thing you see"

I'm not lying, they repeat that over and over, in my left ear. Sometimes I hear these 'slow-motion' voices saying my name and telling me to go to sleep. They know how the brain operates, they know which sounds waves excite and stimulate the brain.

I wouldn't call what I gained a special ability, it is more of a crutch on my previously existing NATURAL ability of seeing into the spirit world. Before I made contact, I could see into the spirit world, I would see 'ghosts' and 'demons' almost every night, starting at the age of 3, who knows, maybe I saw them when I was a baby too. But when I was abducted at 11, my sightings occurred less frequently, and I started having these audible 'delusions' in my left ear.



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7
 


I have heard a voice. Male. Distinct. Gives me helpful messages. I'd say it was benevolent. I have also heard other voices try to imitate that voice. Those are human, as if they are trying to establish a connection on the phone. Those voices don't know what they are doing.

I heard an elderly friend call to me before she died. I was on another continent when it happened and no where near a phone. I knew it was her.

I have "knowings" of the future where I see things before they happen. Some are a few minutes before. Some are possible futures.

One time I was "downloaded" with thousands of images, places, faces at around 3:30 in the morning. It was absolutely exhausting. The images flashed very quickly, almost subliminally. I have no idea what that was about.

I had an implant in my left shoulder. It came out and looked small, metallic, like a piece of lead from a mechanical pencil. Couldn't be bent. No lie, somehow it just jumped out of my hand and landed on the rug. I searched and searched for it but couldn't find it.

I believe there is an implant in my left nostril. I have also had ear problems since the year I was "invited." I will be going to an ear, nose, and throat specialist for the ear problems. It'll be interesting to see what the doctor discovers.



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Well, i was abducted because aliens discover the healing properties of my body, they put me in a chamber with a lot of pipes connected to my body, i feel a incredible pain, it was horrible.

When i wake up, i discover my skeleton have an Adamantiun cover and i was able to grow 3 retractable claws in each one of my hands, thanks to the adamantiun now i am almost indestructible.

Now im recruiting to create a team of super heroes, im thinking in call the team X-Men.

P.S. Important, Psychic in well chair needed.



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2
reply to post by leira7
 


I have heard a voice. Male. Distinct. Gives me helpful messages. I'd say it was benevolent. I have also heard other voices try to imitate that voice. Those are human, as if they are trying to establish a connection on the phone. Those voices don't know what they are doing.

I heard an elderly friend call to me before she died. I was on another continent when it happened and no where near a phone. I knew it was her.

I have "knowings" of the future where I see things before they happen. Some are a few minutes before. Some are possible futures.

One time I was "downloaded" with thousands of images, places, faces at around 3:30 in the morning. It was absolutely exhausting. The images flashed very quickly, almost subliminally. I have no idea what that was about.

I had an implant in my left shoulder. It came out and looked small, metallic, like a piece of lead from a mechanical pencil. Couldn't be bent. No lie, somehow it just jumped out of my hand and landed on the rug. I searched and searched for it but couldn't find it.

I believe there is an implant in my left nostril. I have also had ear problems since the year I was "invited." I will be going to an ear, nose, and throat specialist for the ear problems. It'll be interesting to see what the doctor discovers.





I am aware of 2 implants in my body.. I have had a plugged nose for the past 3 months (actually just the right nostril) and the back (towards my head) of my nostril is always hard as rock about 1 centimeter up my nose. If I press there I feel something behind it too, which must be the implant.. Like I said in my thread asking for help, I have that one too which seems to be where the aliens (or whatever they are) communicate to me from.


edit on 9-9-2010 by typwar because: (no reason given)


EDIT: If you discover anything else interesting please PM/U2U me


edit on 9-9-2010 by typwar because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MonteroReal
 


I saw that movie. Pretty good, actually. However, I was looking for SERIOUS replies.

You obviously haven't had those types of experiences. If you ever do or if you ever run across someone in a post who has, please remember this thread. I have a hunch that people who have had contacts with aliens have commonalities and have been changed in some way.



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar
 


Yes! What I think is the implant is at the very top of the inside of my left nostril, pretty much at the tip of my nose. It is hard there, small. Feels somewhat like the size of a pimple or a small pea, but does not hurt. Never has. It is only on that one side. I'll be really curious to see what the doctor says!



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2
 


I am guessing the nostril implants are a sort of sinus detectors or something.. Because what I hear is that the aliens do not have noses or sinuses and don't have to breathe, and they don't understand ours.

As I was typing that I thought of something, maybe the aliens only say people who this happens to have a purpose because they want to experiment on us, and that is all they need from us.



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by typwar
reply to post by Waiting2
 


As I was typing that I thought of something, maybe the aliens only say people who this happens to have a purpose because they want to experiment on us, and that is all they need from us.


I have honestly wondered that myself. However, I don't know if everyone hears the "you have a purpose, special job to do" thing. That might only be certain individuals. I think this thread may shed light on that issue.

I'm curious as to what other physical changes we'll hear about.



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2
 


I didnt notice you mentioned strange happenings with electronics on the first post, I have walked by TVs and they flicker and even shut off, I have had webcams completely cut out, and I have had street lights flicker and shut off as I walk by.


edit on 9-9-2010 by typwar because: (no reason given)


EDIT: Also I have had radios become static, and music players volume go whack.


edit on 9-9-2010 by typwar because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar
 


I have turned tvs off and on by walking past. I also affect radio stations. When I am near certain radios the station becomes fuzzy. (Usually clock radios.) My husband half-kiddingly jokes that I mess up his IPod every time I leave the car. (I do.)

I have seen street lights flicker and go out, but I have never really connected it to me...just thought of it as mere coincidence. The other things I have mentioned happen frequently enough that it cannot be explained away as coincidence.

For some reason, this affect on electricity comes and goes. I haven't figured out why some days I do it more than others. On the days when I have strong effects on electrical appliances, it happens frequently throughout the day.




edit on 9-9-2010 by Waiting2 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2
 


I saw on "UFO Hunters" that an alien implant was generating a huge amount of radio waves (a really big number of something hertz) so that could have an effect if all implants do that.



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by typwar
reply to post by Waiting2
 


I saw on "UFO Hunters" that an alien implant was generating a huge amount of radio waves (a really big number of something hertz) so that could have an effect if all implants do that.


Yes. I'd heard that as well. I also have a hunch that my own personal energy affects it.



posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2
reply to post by MonteroReal
 


I saw that movie. Pretty good, actually. However, I was looking for SERIOUS replies.

You obviously haven't had those types of experiences. If you ever do or if you ever run across someone in a post who has, please remember this thread. I have a hunch that people who have had contacts with aliens have commonalities and have been changed in some way.



I dont know why you dont believe me, im pretty sure i have as much evidence as you.

Be open minded, deny ignorance!



posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'm not sure, but I may have been abducted. If so, I don't remember it. But I have gained some abilities, such as reading minds, not with control or ease but I've done it. A few times. Also saying what people say before they say it, if that counts. Another ability is Deja vù if you can call it one. Basically just "I've seen this before". As for shorting out electronics, well one time as I neared a lamppost walking home one night, it either turned off or on, I'm not sure which. Oh and back to the Deja vù, I've also seen images in my eyes, sometimes when I focus hard and other times, it happens when I close my eyes. If I have a piece of paper with me I'll jot down what I've seen in a rough sketch.

I've tried doing reaearch into these, I've researched ESP to indigo children to advanced mindsets, I just want answers, like why me, how did they do this, is there any way to really control this, and is there a reason or connection to these abilities and aliens? I would be VERY thankful for a quick reply.

P.S.
I'm 14, but I'm different of you get the meaning.



posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gifted
I'm not sure, but I may have been abducted. If so, I don't remember it. But I have gained some abilities, such as reading minds, not with control or ease but I've done it. A few times. Also saying what people say before they say it, if that counts. Another ability is Deja vù if you can call it one. Basically just "I've seen this before". As for shorting out electronics, well one time as I neared a lamppost walking home one night, it either turned off or on, I'm not sure which. Oh and back to the Deja vù, I've also seen images in my eyes, sometimes when I focus hard and other times, it happens when I close my eyes. If I have a piece of paper with me I'll jot down what I've seen in a rough sketch.

I've tried doing reaearch into these, I've researched ESP to indigo children to advanced mindsets, I just want answers, like why me, how did they do this, is there any way to really control this, and is there a reason or connection to these abilities and aliens? I would be VERY thankful for a quick reply.

P.S.
I'm 14, but I'm different of you get the meaning.


I am also 14, but I tend not to share it on here because people will just say, "Oh he wants attention" or something stupid like that.

I think that the aliens are choosing a select few (maybe 100-1000 worldwide) of people to carry out a special task (not sure what quite yet) to save humanity or something of the sort. A thread should be made about peoples messages from ETs to keep everyone notified about what is happening.



posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gifted
I've tried doing reaearch into these, I've researched ESP to indigo children to advanced mindsets, I just want answers, like why me, how did they do this, is there any way to really control this, and is there a reason or connection to these abilities and aliens? I would be VERY thankful for a quick reply.

P.S.
I'm 14, but I'm different of you get the meaning.


Thank you for sharing. Honestly, I don't have answers to your question as to why. Yes, I do believe there are ways to control your abilities. I wouldn't be able to tell you how to do it, though, because we are all different.

Because I have had contact, I do believe there is a connection between my awakened abilities and aliens. I was hoping that when other people reply we'd find some sort of commonality as to why.

P.S. I don't recommend sharing your age if you are under 18. It's not a good idea.


edit on 11-9-2010 by Waiting2 because: added P.S.



posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by typwar

I think that the aliens are choosing a select few (maybe 100-1000 worldwide) of people to carry out a special task (not sure what quite yet) to save humanity or something of the sort. A thread should be made about peoples messages from ETs to keep everyone notified about what is happening.


I agree with you that some aliens may be choosing people to carry out a special task.

Since you came up with the idea for the thread, I think you should create it!



posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by typwar
 


..



posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Ever since I've had my first conscious contact in 2009, I've had a tremendous amount of headaches as well as a swirling/pulling vortex that I'd liken to a magnetic field...kind of like when you try to force two magnets together...within the center of my forehead. It doesn't do anything, but it come back on almost a daily basis. I've even gone so far as to get a CAT scan of my brain, and nothing abnormal apppeared.

As far as having a special task, I've been told I have one, and that once my third eye finally opens, I'll begin to understand what to do. As for now, though, I'm just a guy with a lot of headaches.

One thing I have noticed is that I'm becoming more and more sensitive to the world around me. I've found myself have difficulty keeping my emotions in check, I feel extremely aggrivated or frustrated for almost no reason...this is usually accompanied by headaches.



new topics

top topics



 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join