It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Encounter with Video

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Look at the channel of the uploader

Really? Does anyone really believe this is anything but a HOAX or someone who sees shapes in the clouds and thinks he is being visited?

The dude plays with his camera and video production software and creates this crap. Yup, I said it. Its crap. And this crap that keeps being uploaded to YouTube and brought here is making this subject more and more of a big fat joke.

edit on September 8th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

honestly, it is crap. No one believes any ufo videos anymore, all thanks to crap on youtube. This also effect the credibility of ats when people put it on here, this should be moved to the hoax file i think

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

This also effect the credibility of ats when people put it on here, this should be moved to the hoax file i think

Exactly. Looking at the current front page of the Alien/UFO forum right now it seems half the topics are obvious hoaxes that people are still debating for some reason. Some people here are so blinded that they are willing to believe anything they see, no matter how ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
According to the video, the lack of detail, clarity and background actually makes it more credible. I'm still trying to wrap my head around that one.

That's like the "Mars anomaly" folks saying, "Well, after a billion years of erosion, you would expect this Martian city to be basically unrecognizable as a city. That's what proves it!"

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shark VA84
The aliens head bobbles like a balloon. All we need to defeat them are pins.

The crazy event horizon style screams at the end don't really help its case either.

edit on 8-9-2010 by Shark VA84 because: second line

Do you think you'll be fighting the gray's physically? ah ah brother your wrong on that, thats why Gray's have created the Hybrids that looks like humans and the other hybrid that doesn't look much like humans, and these evil hybrids created what we call today Super Soldiers, that what you'll be fighting against.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Originally posted by Shark VA84
The aliens head bobbles like a balloon. All we need to defeat them are pins.

The crazy event horizon style screams at the end don't really help its case either.

edit on 8-9-2010 by Shark VA84 because: second line

Do you think you'll be fighting the gray's physically? ah ah brother your wrong on that, thats why Gray's have created the Hybrids that looks like humans and the other hybrid that doesn't look much like humans, and these evil hybrids created what we call today Super Soldiers, that what you'll be fighting against.

Put down the remote control and step away from V 2009.

I really wish I knew where these thoughts come from. The tv? Radio? do shadows explain these things to you?

I need to know, so I can go punch it in the nose....

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Seriously dude? Come on man, I know we are supposed to keep an open mind, but idiotic statements like this combined with people posting youtube videos like the one in this thread is making this place go straight down the tubes.

Look at the threads around here for crying out loud. We are a joke.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

IgnoreTheFacts
500 points....wasted.
750 more.....down the drain

Very interesting.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

did you see the part where it showed the grey alien walking ? that looked real to me ,but i wonder if it was cgi ?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I had to chuckle at the "the lack of visual evidence and horrible shaky video makes it more credible!" sort of statement. Because apparently the worse the quality of the video, and the shorter it is, the better proof it is?

I understand perhaps some shaking or something.. but.. c'mon. These are SO bad you can only lean towards hoax. It's so incredibly bad you can't prove anything one way or the other.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Weird double-post...

edit on 8-9-2010 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Wow. Sounds scary like the 4th kind movie on the voice recorder. Alien looks funny moving the way it did, it made me laugh.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
that video was just stupid

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
You had me at, "Somewhere in Mexico"....

Sorry, I've seen far better for much less effort.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
reply to post by davespanners

did you see the part where it showed the grey alien walking ? that looked real to me ,but i wonder if it was cgi ?

Really? It looked real to you? Because im a curious little leo....im wondering what makes you think it could be real? What are the signs, the evidence? What are you comparing it to in order to come to the conclusion: that looks real?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I had to chuckle at the "the lack of visual evidence and horrible shaky video makes it more credible!" sort of statement. Because apparently the worse the quality of the video, and the shorter it is, the better proof it is?

The Blair witch project made millions based on this principle

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I saw this on you tube and clicked to the next vid in five sec.! This is about as convincing as the
contradicting shadows in this "real alien caught on tape" video

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Ladies and gentleman the purp behind the hoax

A home made ghost prop commonly used on All Hallows Eve

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fc90ac17652.jpg[/atsimg]

They also used a make shift alien prop as well in the the frames..

can we send this crap to the hoax bin now?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette
The quality of UFO hoax videos is dropping at an alarming rate! I blame YouTube.

You're right. There is no more art.

Originally posted by Nicorette
If this trend continues, within two years, people are going to be filming light bulbs and asking if it's an alien mother-ship.

We do have a guy on here who takes pictures of mundane objects, then screws around with the filters in Photoshop until he thinks he sees alien faces.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
The Blair witch project made millions based on this principle

Yes, but the Blair Witch Project did not claim to be fact (except for purposes of back story) and was produced by people with talent...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'm guessing whomever made the 'Lack of evidence leads toward more credibility' comment or whatever it was is going by the old CT saying "Less is more" or in other words "Things are made to be so unbelievable for a reason" IE: You tell someone something that's that unbelievable you'll be considered crazy, even though it's actually true.

But this video is just proof of idiots out there who're giving this subject a worse and more 'idiotic' name than it already has; I wouldn't even bet my hat so much as to say these are "Anti's" trying to discredit the whole subject... Anti's are more creative.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Red3ye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join