It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Encounter with Video

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The overwhelming and increasing amount of ridiculous, hoaxed, threads like these are the reason I come back to ATS fewer and fewer times a week. If the mods would just start banning people (like the creator of this thread for example), life would be easier.

Oh...and I just love pop-up ads when I log on. Can we please have more of those?

edit on 9-9-2010 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

From what I can tell, the video was taking from inside a car. Seems like the driver might have seen this ufo and pulled out his phone to record and before he got set up, the ufo landed and the alien walked out and towards his car.
Scared and a rush of adrenaline, the man started to lose sense of things and hesitated with the phone camera. By the time he had it set up and recording the entity was standing right outside his door window and started walking in front of the car back towards the ufo.

This is of course my opinion on what happen if this video was real. Although I do not believe this video to be real. More like a hoax.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
The overwhelming and increasing amount of ridiculous, hoaxed, threads like these are the reason I come back to ATS fewer and fewer times a week. If the mods would just start banning people (like the creator of this thread for example), life would be easier.

Seems a bit draconian. The OP may not have known it was a hoax or have been trying to intentionally hoax us. Often the will-to-believe trumps critical thinking.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

I get the feeling that the image at :25 is a paper mache ghost that you can find at Michaels or Target.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I was desperately trying to find some kind of stuffed toy or bean bag or something that matched the images, but I couldn't. It looks so much like a soft toy on a stick that I feel I should be able to find it on the net somewhere but I can't. Maybe it was hand made

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Thanks for the stills i think that undoubtedly establishes this as false. there out there im sure but this aint gonna cut it.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
haha omfg i spit full throttle all over my keyboard haha

wow that had to be the most craptastic alien suit i seen, was that made of paper or plastic bags?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Oh...and I just love pop-up ads when I log on. Can we please have more of those?

edit on 9-9-2010 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

Agreed. This needs to go straight into the #e bin.

What? I love IMVU popups!!! I'm going to create my character RIGHT NOW! Thank you, ATS for giving me the heads-up.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
There was a time when, in order to sign up on ATS, one had to have a commercial e-mail account, or was not simply free-to-register (hotmail, MSN, Yahoo, etc).

Even though I am currently registered using a hotmail account - I would not mind seeing a return to those days. Yes, I was sad when I saw that a long time ago, back when I was 14 and wishing to discuss stuff about aliens... but, looking back - it's probably best that I wasn't able to join without a commercial account (as I was young and far more willing to forsake logic).

That would cut down on a lot of this stuff, honestly. Yeah - it would be nice if we could just open up the flood-gates and let it be a free-for-all... but, honestly - when you do that, you end up with this crap.

I would just re-register with my navy.mil account - that would be amusing when going up for SSBI investigations.

That, or authorizations for starting threads in hot topic areas like this should start being restricted in some manner. It's getting out of hand. There's almost no point in going here - nothing new can be learned - it's all posts with slightly revised re-hashes of the same stuff from every other UFO conspiracy website. Or people trying to claim four pixels of mystery is proof of UFOs being ET.

A little bit of it is alright and to be expected in this field. But, honestly, where could I go to post a picture of a "UFO" I encounter some day and get some decent discussion on it? Where could I take an honest photo and question and get some serious discussion on it?

I'm not confident this is the/a place. I wouldn't feel comfortable going to this place with an honest "I saw something weird and, yeah - I'll post the crappy picture because I know you all will ask to see it anyway." It won't get much serious attention, as it will be competing with today's you-tube hoax or picture of moths on the window - and my honest question will likely be given the same regard as the hoax-of-the-day is given.

Not that I'm sitting on pictures or experiences - but that if I had them - I would be very hesitant to share them, here, as its so polluted by people who fabricate hoaxes or knowingly post hoaxes or pictures of nonsense - and I simply don't want to pipe up and say: "I saw something weird the other day" and associate myself with the day-to-day nonsense.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
There was a time when, in order to sign up on ATS, one had to have a commercial e-mail account, or was not simply free-to-register (hotmail, MSN, Yahoo, etc).

Even though I am currently registered using a hotmail account - I would not mind seeing a return to those days. Yes, I was sad when I saw that a long time ago, back when I was 14 and wishing to discuss stuff about aliens... but, looking back - it's probably best that I wasn't able to join without a commercial account (as I was young and far more willing to forsake logic).

That would cut down on a lot of this stuff, honestly. Yeah - it would be nice if we could just open up the flood-gates and let it be a free-for-all... but, honestly - when you do that, you end up with this crap.

I would just re-register with my navy.mil account - that would be amusing when going up for SSBI investigations.

That, or authorizations for starting threads in hot topic areas like this should start being restricted in some manner. It's getting out of hand. There's almost no point in going here - nothing new can be learned - it's all posts with slightly revised re-hashes of the same stuff from every other UFO conspiracy website. Or people trying to claim four pixels of mystery is proof of UFOs being ET.

A little bit of it is alright and to be expected in this field. But, honestly, where could I go to post a picture of a "UFO" I encounter some day and get some decent discussion on it? Where could I take an honest photo and question and get some serious discussion on it?

I'm not confident this is the/a place. I wouldn't feel comfortable going to this place with an honest "I saw something weird and, yeah - I'll post the crappy picture because I know you all will ask to see it anyway." It won't get much serious attention, as it will be competing with today's you-tube hoax or picture of moths on the window - and my honest question will likely be given the same regard as the hoax-of-the-day is given.

Not that I'm sitting on pictures or experiences - but that if I had them - I would be very hesitant to share them, here, as its so polluted by people who fabricate hoaxes or knowingly post hoaxes or pictures of nonsense - and I simply don't want to pipe up and say: "I saw something weird the other day" and associate myself with the day-to-day nonsense.

lol man it was just a video, this is the most usless response ive read yet did not ask for an essay, your opinion about the video would have been enough

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join