It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TallyUFO - It's been 5 years... anyone know what was over my home that day?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Posted on 7-9-2010 @ 10:20 PM by SonoftheSun
Starred and Flagged.
The movements in the fourth video are very interesting. Hope you get more people on this thread to try and find out what it is...

*** Yeah me too, but as time passes by I begin to feel a bit pessimistic about the whole thing. I got tired of all the guess at what I knew it wasn’t, and tired of trying to explain why… until a few days ago and decided I don’t care what others think, there will always be “somebody” out there that just doesn’t believe ya, no matter what.
) So I thought why hide who I am too… I just don’t care. Kent Abbott, living in the great state of Montana. It’s easy to find anybody these days if you really want to, so I’m over that now. I just want, like I said before, to see a US flag on one of these deals as it comes down to land somewhere… but I’m afraid I’m wishful thinking!
) Thanks for you kind words about “finding out what it is”
)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Posted on 7-9-2010 @ 10:49 PM by Pauligirl
Is this the same thing and a different poster or same thing same poster?
First one says it from 9/5/09 Tallahassee Florida

*** Well lets see, this is TallyUFO and I just went away for quite awhile. Looked at the old thread, read through some of the old post, and decided to start a new thread to see what’s been going on since all the time has past. Thought maybe someone would say, “Hey, where ya been TallyUFO, we have proof now that blablabla was really a blablabla!”
I can dream can’t I
) Well it sounds like nothing new has happened and I’ve re-read the old post to remind myself where “things” were at before. No new videos like this deal in Tallahassee? Please don’t go down the reflected sun glow, balloon path… it for sure wasn’t anything like that. I’m 100% sure of that… just can’t prove it to most (except two of my little girls, well not so little anymore… times a flying by!) and my word I understand doesn’t hold much either. Funny, I saw a show not to long ago where some fighter pilot had a close call with a UFO while flying… zoomed right past him… no film, pictures or nothing, just his verbal account, and they had “scaled” prop-job planes go up, fly around to simulate this UFO fly-by close call to show how fast and close it seemed to the pilot. Good account and nice graphics. I posted this video to be copied, looked at and maybe get some “real” response, and I thank the people of this web site for their patience with me, my run on text and my suck mess of the English language. Drexon and others were very kind to me and very sincere, as well as others here who spent (I can only imagine) hours doing slow motion videos and enhancements to this video. Thanks & God Bless You Awesome People!
) -Kent

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Posted on 8-9-2010 @ 03:42 AM by MarrsAttax
Do you think your photo analyst friend would be amenable to posting here himself and maybe offering his credentials? It sounds like his insights would be very interesting and he could probably tell us a lot about other cases too.

*** Thanks for your words, very well said (I could learn a lot from you!). Wife tells me I ramble on and on (as proven here today!).
)

You know, I wish they could, I’m afraid however they could not do so. The credentials would drop your jaw however… did mine throughout the years as I’ve learned more about them. Simply an amazing career, and I know now what they mean about “The Unsung Heroes” of this great Nation of ours. There are great people out there doing amazing things we’ll never know about and this person from the little I know about their life in service to this country is definitely one of those types of people. Papers signed at retirement I can imagine were no doubt to keep it all “buttoned up” the way it’s been. I will ask, but I think you know the type of person I’m talking about… they just don’t talk about “things” much. Boy how I wish they did… I could listen non-stop for days I think!
) U2 stories, Ops mission drops… who knows!
)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Posted on 8-9-2010 @ 05:58 AM by IgnoreTheFacts
Like I remember every bit and piece of rubbish posted around here, lol. Hell, I can't remember what I had for dinner last night, other than it tasted like rubbish.
Anyway, I have identified this alien/spacecraft......it's a Metroid.

*** Awesome, I’ll sleep better tonight
) You made me laugh out loud on that one! Speaking of “meteors”… Montana is a great place to watch the night sky… I can go out now and within 10 minutes see at least two satellites fly over head. Always going south to north too. Oh and the STARS… WOW, back in Ohio you could “pick out” the Big Dipper… bright stars on a blanket of dark night sky. Here though it’s hard to find them, I can see so many more stars here it’s hard to find the brighter stars. Sound crazy, but it’s like finding small dark tan pebbles on a tan colored beach! Don’t get me started on the “Milkyway” either… WOW. I bet I’m getting kicked out for rambling!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Posted on 8-9-2010 @ 08:09 AM by MarrsAttax
Logical conclusions based on the video but you have to be willing to discount the accompanying eyewitness testimony (which you are free to do of course).
What struck me about this case when I read the original thread was the credibility of the witness statements and indeed the video itself. This is exactly the kind of video that a lot of us here on ATS are always calling for:
- longer than a few seconds
- in context
- realistic dialogue
If one is willing to concede that TallyUFO is sincere in posting a video of a real event as it happened and not some elaborate fake then shouldn't one also be willing to accept his testimony of the object moving rapidly from point to point across the sky (albeit before he had the camera running) or at least to consider the possibility that what he says happened actually did happen?

*** WOW, Thanks
)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Posted on 8-9-2010 @ 11:18 AM by Mobius1974
I agree... My question is this.. How fast are the wind currents at that height.. I am going to assume he is telling the truth.. so I am looking to explain the quick movement. Estimate on height?

*** Yeah, I would like that one figured out too. I like your approach. Is there anything called “Air-Lighting Gust” ? Serious, it was so quick, with my arm extended, I would be hard pressed to point and follow the distance and speed it traveled across the sky.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Posted on 8-9-2010 @ 12:03 PM by Zeptepi
Yes, The overall context is compelling and interesting in this case.
I think TallyUFO is sincere in the telling.
Now then, we have the date(have) and location(have). If we had the direction the camera was pointed and the time of the filming(need), we could look at the weather archives(can get) for that part of FL for winds aloft to place the object in a reconstructive position. Along with the relative position of the sun on that date(no problem) and time(need), we should be able to rule some things out.
And possibly the make and model of the camera used.(may need) Thanks

*** Thanks
)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Posted on 8-9-2010 @ 12:07 PM by SkuzzleButt
That sounds like a good experience, i hope one day i can see somthing alien and video tape it with non blurry footage!

*** Thanks
) I don’t know, …would trade experiences with you if I could on this one… Have you ever gone to Disney?
)

===== Will catch page two some other day if they let me back on here!
) =====

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallyUFO
Posted on 7-9-2010 @ 10:20 PM by SonoftheSun
Starred and Flagged.
The movements in the fourth video are very interesting. Hope you get more people on this thread to try and find out what it is...

*** Yeah me too, but as time passes by I begin to feel a bit pessimistic about the whole thing. I got tired of all the guess at what I knew it wasn’t, and tired of trying to explain why… until a few days ago and decided I don’t care what others think, there will always be “somebody” out there that just doesn’t believe ya, no matter what.
) So I thought why hide who I am too… I just don’t care. Kent Abbott, living in the great state of Montana. It’s easy to find anybody these days if you really want to, so I’m over that now. I just want, like I said before, to see a US flag on one of these deals as it comes down to land somewhere… but I’m afraid I’m wishful thinking!
) Thanks for you kind words about “finding out what it is”
)
Heya Tally, long time no see.
I see you've come a long way from hiding from imaginary military men observing your every move.

I have some videos I want you to check out.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Check out the last one at 1:07 (or so). Does the movement of the UFO in these videos in any way match the movement of the UFO you saw? If I remember correctly the UFO made a huge figure 4 just before you started videotaping. I only remember 'cause this is one of my favourite UFO videos.

Anyway, great to see you again. Hope you stay this time around, so you can catch glimpses of similar UFO's such as the above one(s?).

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Haha! I made that video! It's been a long time since Tally told us about this event and gave us the video.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TallyUFO

TallyUFO.....

Thank you.....

I am very appreciative of your thoughtful, well expressed reply.

I will do some more reading about your case & watch the discussion unfold.

Just in case you are interested, here is a case I find extremely interesting:

Revisiting The 1994 Nellis Air Force Base UFO Video

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Drexon

Howdy again Drexon!

I obviously neglect to get on this site much... sorry it's been so long. With three girls and the Wife it's all I can do to get a moment to mess with my favorite things... CARS

Thanks for the two video links... the second one at around 2:50, was like slow motion to what I saw... it was bright like a star, but the only one "out" at that time of day. It didn't jerk around like these interesting night light videos, it was more in a straight line, about four times as fast I would guess and it would come to a complete stop for just a moment ...then take off at a different angle almost to fast to see it move then sudden stop and off it would go again... making like you restated, a hugh number "4" in the sky.

Well at Best Buy in Kalispell Montana the other night I showed the device to my wife that we need to get to "transfer" Hi8 camcorder tape over to my laptop in a digital format (To costly for me to justify right now while out of work). I do have several tapes (Ok, boxes full of tapes... I'm a photo nut!) from when my girls were younger I would like to transfer over to DVD type digital disk, along with the TallyUFO tape. I will then post the whole thing (45 minutes long) unedited so the names and my stupid voice can be heard in it's entirety.

You and a handful of others at this site have been very helpful in your thought out questions about this sighting. I really appreciate this and wish you and the others all the best. I'm still looking from time to time, to find someone else with video of the same. I will tell you this, there are a TON of satellites up there!

Here out in Montana away from city lights the sky is so clear... my wife and girls often spot satellites going over head... usually south to north in a straight line. The object we saw that day flew in a straight line like the satellites we see here at night.... only much, much faster, making sudden stops for a moment then off again.

Well I better go, I got on here to get a link to this page for a friend who wanted to read about what my family saw that day.

Thanks again for the two links!
Your incite, questions and exhibiting forbearance... patience with me ...I could never repay! -Kent (TallyUFO)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Howdy Maybe...Maybe Not !

Thanks goes back to ya! The video link you posted was very interesting, and I will send it on to my WPAFB friend to see what he makes of it.

I better git... have an early and busy day tomorrow! Kent

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Good to see you're still on ATS TallyUFO, I am looking forward to have a look at the original footage.
And yes forget what other people think or believe, there will always be those who will ridicule you because they haven't had the same experience or simply are afraid of the unknown.
edit on 24-4-2011 by Squiip because: spelling edit

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TallyUFO

I've considered this video one of the most unique I've ever seen and due to the length and voices of the observers---especially the children---feel it's probably not a fake.

I was quite surprised, then, to see the same object in a video on 'UFO'S - HARD EVIDENCE' - VOL. 7, a video put out by the UK's UFO Magazine. It was recorded over southern England by a person only known as Abby. I'm wondering if the same camera was used. Maybe there was an over-zooming effect going on or the same plasma of self-luminous object was created under similar if unknown conditions. The object here is recorded in the distance over a lamp post.

Anyway, the object can be seen here at the 22 minute mark:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 28-9-2011 by shado124 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The object appears to be so high, and or so out of focus, there's no point to trying to analyze this. For a moment, when it was actually in focus, it looked like a white and red ultra light. Or a white ultra light with a big red light hanging under it.
edit on 29-9-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join