It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women's right VS Propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Western Women...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/726a064c5abd.jpg[/atsimg]

Easter Women...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3329ca21b8d2.jpg[/atsimg]

How to differentiate between Women's right issues, and Propaganda?

A
1. Women choose to pierce their body.

2. Women choose to wear Burqah.

B
1. Women forced to get piercing.

2. Women forced to wear Burqah.

Is A related to Women's right, or B?

Obviously B.

How to know if Women are forced?

When women come forward and say they are forced, otherwise it is impossible.

How to make sure they will come forward?

You can't make sure they will come forward, but you can give them the opportunity to come forward.

How to differentiate between propaganda and women's right?

By truly being open minded and clearly comparing the situation to all sides and allowing no bias to kick in and corrupt your judgement.

If a woman says she is forced to do something, she should be taken seriously, if she wants to wear Burqah, she should be allowed, if she wants to pierce her body, she should be allowed.

What about laws which bans Burqah, or piercing?

If she agrees with those laws, then she should follow it, if she doesn't and just can't live without the freedom to pierce her body, or wear Burqah, she should go to a land where she will be allowed.

What is your solution oozyism?

My solution allows complete freedom to everyone. Everyone should have the right to live how ever they wish, after all GOD gave that ability to choose.

Everyone should live based on agreements with one another, women and men. No one should force someone else to live based on someone else's life style. That means Westerners shouldn't force Muslims to not wear Hijab, and Muslims shouldn't force Westerners to no pierce their body.

Agreements should be made, that is true freedom, the freedom to control your own affairs.

If you want to have an affair with me, and decide to make an agreement with me which states that if I steal your property, the punishment should be death, and vice versa, that should be allowed. The Government's job is to enforce these agreements..

Currently I believe the NWO are giving us the illusion of freedom, but I know, and with a little thinking you will know that they are taking our freedom to control our own affairs away from us. They are centralizing everything, hence centralizing the financial system with banks, centralizing human affairs with laws created by some, not all, and affairs controlled by the majority...

I'm against all of these, I'm for complete freedom..

Don't be fouled by the NWO, who are using the freedom rhetoric to control you, and fouling you to go to war all over the world, to try to force others under their own world agenda..

[edit on 7-9-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Good grief- where the heck are women piercing their backs to put ribbons in them? I have never seen this in the US and I am in a city with a college and it's hot so Western women are not covered from head to toe.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LAinhabitant

You obviously don't hang with the goth or S&M crowd. It's called a corset piercing.

When done right, it looks freaking hot!

It's kind of a fetish thing, and most of the time it's not permanent, it's usually done for show.

The burka on the other hand isn't usually worn for choice, it's worn for religious purposes. I have seen women in the full burka here in Michigan and obviously it's for choice then. Because a woman here in America can take it off if she wants to.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

The burka on the other hand isn't usually worn for choice, it's worn for religious purposes. I have seen women in the full burka here in Michigan and obviously it's for choice then. Because a woman here in America can take it off if she wants to.

Exactly, it is great that you see it, and I also see that women don't go through piercing because they are forced, but because they see something, and they see others who see something in piercing. My friend has one on top of his eye, looks pretty good, girls love it

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I don't know which is worse....wearing fabric covering all of me up when it's hot as hell or having fifty piercings in my back. Either way, ouch.

Those corset piercings have to hurt like hell. I've got my eybrow done and it hurt, I can't imagine having loads of them done.

But yeah, totally agree, people should be given the freedom to do as they please when it comes to their own bodies.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MeSoCorny

Very true, it is good that people are actually seeing it the way it is suppose to be seen, rather than following MSM.. I actually expected more people to come around saying Muslims bad, they force women do this and that, it is kinda of weird and damn stupid really.

Comparing things really helps us open our eyes.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

You obviously don't hang with the goth or S&M crowd. It's called a corset piercing.

When done right, it looks freaking hot!

It's kind of a fetish thing, and most of the time it's not permanent, it's usually done for show.

LOL..Obviously not! Thanks for the link. I also watched some youtube vids on it being done. It looks pretty (and painful) but I think I'd prefer a shirt with the corset lacings in the back.

I have seen women wearing abayas ( burkas ) here as well as hijabs (scarfs) but not niqabs (the head scarf that just exposes the eyes). As to the freedom of choice I am not sure. Having grown up in an American household I still had to obey the rules my father set down. I am sure an Islamic female has to obey what her father says as to how she dresses as well as his wife.

Thank-you.

edit on 12-9-2010 by LAinhabitant because: ...

new topics

top topics

join