It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eat This American Cancer Society! Na-na-nah boo boo.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by flashesofblue

The system I believe could be ruled by powerful people with very low vibration levels, alien type personalities, even hypbrid species of alien and human blood, the ones that could be called 'cold bloods'. With no empathy, no compassion. Not out to save the rainforest, the native people, animals or vegetation of earth but out to exploit earth and earths' indigineous people, human kind. I call them the cold bloods because they are cold blooded in their acts showing no mercy and people may have a choice to align to the cold blooded gene or the warm blooded gene in their DNA as there may have been lots of interbreeding.

I swear, I had become convinced of this. And I am no close follower of David Ike. People like to say, "Oh you're one of those" But this firmly ensconsed endless evil from Big Food, MSM, Cancer Industry, Factory "Farms" GMOs ENDLESS endless endless War after War after War and profits profits profits AT ANY COST,.......
How else does all that make sense? And now, another new thread in this forum, with info that the PTB want all the safety plugs pulled on all the vulnerable.
How else does that make sense?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by flashesofblue

You know,I think only people of a certain age can fully appreciate what you're saying,because we have several decades on this blessed planet to look back on and can see how things have fallen into place. Or rather,out of place.

Let me make another documentary film recommendation for everyone..If you haven't yet,view "The Corporation".
It will put things firmly in perspective. At just over 2 hours in length,it is a very good investment of your time.

I'm one of those stubborn optimists. I put my money on humanity to win this out in the end. It may demand alot from us and will certainly take some time but in the end I believe we will turn the tides. We have to shake off this feeling of hopelessness and really educate ourselves so we can fully understand things as they are currently and it has to create a sense of outrage and an "Enough is enough!" attitude within each of us to do so. We're getting there. The first step;break the cycle of mindless consumerism and the consumption of falsehoods and spin by the mainstream media giants. And while freeing the mind,break the cycle of poor health from toxic non foods and begin nourishing both mind and body. Have you run across The Signature of Signs yet? Fascinating!

Never feel that there is nothing one person can do. In fact,if you are willing,there is alot one person can do. And always remember,you are not alone. We are waking up. It's begun slowly and is gaining momentum. Things have already begun to change.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thanks for posting what already had probably been posted before. Even thought it might be a re-hashed old topic the majority of people could use an ingrained message about the fraud of the ACS

I am appalled that people will donate money to the biggest charity in the world without questioning the benefits. I know there are some good hearted volunteers who work for the ACS. They think they are doing a good job of helping somebody drive themselves to the doctor because they are too sick.

But they are not helping the cause of cancer. They are only advancing suffering. I lost all of my grandparents to cancer. I'm sure I will lose more immediate family.

I think a counter attack on the American Cancer Society is needed. Like pink ribbons that say "Fraud"

Simple cut and dry propaganda can work wonders.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RightWingAvenger

Or we could leave many bottles of pure maple syrup and boxes of boxes of baking soda, around their houses or HQs. I wonder if they'd get the hint. Most likely, NOT.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by alpha68

Talk to me when you or your child get cancer, and you turn down orthodox treatment in favour of alternative means. Because until you have done just that, you are talking out of your wazoo. This is from someone who had their cancer cured by radiation.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

If you cured your cancer with radiation then you likely did not have cancer in the first place. Or perhaps you were healthy enough not to die from the damaged chromosomes. Did you change your eating habits during the doses of radiation?

There are so many variables. It's illogical to assume that the radiation cured your cancer. You should really give your mind some credit. I'm willing to wager that if a cancer patient was told they were going to be given the radiation treatment but only received harmless beams of inferred light that many would have a "response."

I'm really not buying into your devils advocate claims. If you truly did get cured from orthodox medicine great. But now that you've taken the radiation treatment you are far more likely to have a re-lapse. I don't think it will be easy if you have to take it a second time.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

S&F OP
There is one particular method that I would like to add but ATS rules forbid it.

Cancer, HIV, Crohn's disease patients swear by it Google "Run from the cure"

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RightWingAvenger
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

If you cured your cancer with radiation then you likely did not have cancer in the first place. Or perhaps you were healthy enough not to die from the damaged chromosomes. Did you change your eating habits during the doses of radiation?

There are so many variables. It's illogical to assume that the radiation cured your cancer. You should really give your mind some credit. I'm willing to wager that if a cancer patient was told they were going to be given the radiation treatment but only received harmless beams of inferred light that many would have a "response."

I'm really not buying into your devils advocate claims. If you truly did get cured from orthodox medicine great. But now that you've taken the radiation treatment you are far more likely to have a re-lapse. I don't think it will be easy if you have to take it a second time.

Interesting diagnosis. Would you like to present your credentials, please?
Here's the guy you ought to be debating: sunnybrook.ca...

And unless you have personally walked the walk, your conclusions are meaningless.

Oh, and one more thing...do let us know the results of your challenge to him, will ya?
edit on 18-10-2011 by JohnnyCanuck because: ...just because!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join