It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eat This American Cancer Society! Na-na-nah boo boo.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Sorry for the childish title, but if you knew my passion for what is about to be posted you might understand it. The American Cancer Society is the most profitable non-profit organization in the USA. It also consistently has the lowest efficiency ratings amongst other charities. (source) The Chronicle of Philanthropy even goes as far as saying that ACS is

more interested in accumulating wealth than in saving lives...

Why is this? There is a conspiracy to keep us dumb so we stay plump and happy and it has a lot to do with cancer, along with other illnesses. The information I’m about to post is just a reiteration of information found in a documentary called The Beautiful Truth. This movie demonstrates knowledge of an alternative cure for cancer which makes chemotherapy treatment look barbaric and outdated. It’s all about connecting with nature. There used to be a few links that let you watch it online for free but about 1 week after I started giving this info out at my college, the links were all suddenly removed. This happened around the same time that the American Cancer Society came to my campus with the Relay for Life. Since they shut down the free viewing, this is my gift to them. Let me show you the Blueprint.

Keep Them Fat, Sick and Stupid

All water sources in this nation are contaminated with fluoride. Any water processing plant will openly show you that they use fluoride in the water so that our teeth remain clean. This is a half-truth. If we didn't have such bad food habits we wouldn't need toothpaste or toothbrushes. Although water fluoridation may reduce our cavities, the dangerous properties of water fluoridation outweigh the benefits by far. The use of fluoride in water has been debated for many years (source) but there have been many toxicology studies and scientific journals showing that water fluoridation, over time, leads to lower IQs, symptoms of ADD and ADHD, and makes people more receptive to suggestion. The submissive properties of water fluoridation were of interest to Adolph Hitler as he searched for methods to make people more submissive to his rule. (source) Fluoride accumulates around the pineal gland which causes its hormone regulation to drastically slow circulation affecting the onset of puberty in young teenagers. (source) The fluoridation affects our spiritual resonance too, as any spiritualist will tell you that the pineal gland has many unknown functions, one of which involves developing the connection between body and “mind”. This calcification makes it harder for the pineal gland to activate, effectively stunting spiritual growth. Interestingly enough, daily intake of fluoride has also been linked with known health issues such as cancer. (source)

Not only is our water making us dumber but our food as well. Many of you will have heard of or researched monosodium glutamate (commonly known as MSG) which is a super salt used to drastically enhance the flavor of foods. This salt is used in as an additive in fast food restaurants around the world to give them that “one-of-a-kind” taste. The studies surrounding this ingredient are even more extensive than those about water fluoridation. The substance has been linked to diseases such as obesity, Type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, makes cancer grow faster, and is more like a drug than a harmless taste enhancer. (source) MSG is an excitotoxin that turns off the switch in your brain which tells you “stop eating” and its addictive qualities bring in large amounts of profit for restaurants that use it. It has also been shown that mass MSG intake slows cognitive function and causes brain damage. (source) Look at a TV for about 1 hour and ask yourself how many fast food advertisements came on in relation to other commercials. We have been programmed to think that if it tastes good it is good. Although its (MSG’s) detrimental effects on consumers are largely proven by much scientific publishing, corporations continue to use it. Even food manufacturers that claim they don’t use MSG actually do use it, but label it under different names which when combined, form MSG. They assert that “It is the FDA’s job to check and maintain the safety of food products.”

continued on next post

[edit on 6-9-2010 by prepared4truth]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Keep Them Paying

Coincidently, the FDA states openly that

Ultimately, it is the food producer who is responsible for assuring safety.

Former FDA commissioner Herbert Lay has even said that the FDA’s tasks are completely different from the public perception of what they do, commenting on how the FDA does not benefit “the people”. (source) This could be because of the redundant revolving door policy in food industry. Employees who work for chemical companies often end up working government positions that are supposed to regulate these same corporations. Sometimes they even go back to working for the corporate giants; more research shows that it goes even deeper than that. By keeping the population sick, stupid, and lazy, we often look for help from the pharmaceutical industry. The chain that ties food industry and pharmaceutical industry is long, thick, and corrupted. Instead of stopping an addiction, medications are created to help people cope with their habits. They not only end up paying large amounts of money for cheap, processed, and unhealthy food, but also for medicines designed to keep them in the never-ending cycle of disease. These multi-million dollar industries profit from our lack of money by offering cheap food and expensive medication, telling us that we need medicine instead of looking for natural alternatives that show much better rates of improvement. Studies conducted over the last 50 years show that, for major cancers, the effectiveness of conventional treatments is far less than a sugar pill.

Without spending too much time on the subject, I think we can all agree that money rules the world around us. The corporations that control most of the money have us figured out and we refuse to see the puppet strings that connect our government, media, medicine, and food. Even though natural foods found at a local farmer’s market may be more expensive, it’s because they’re better for you! Start budgeting your money on different things and watch how mentally, emotionally, and physically healthy you become. At first you may feel sick, but this may be because your body has become used to the drug and you’re suffering “withdrawal symptoms”. Persevere and you’ll see results.

Keep Them Loving It

Witty advertisement slogans, product placement strategies, cute mascots, and clever marketing schemes are used to distract us from the reality of what’s going on. Instead of questioning our habits we tend to embrace the bliss of ignorance and shun those who try to take our addictions away. We end up using our precious free time to sit on a couch and watch Sportscenter instead of learning things that could help create better futures. Sorry I used ESPN as a reference but seriously, sports are just a big distraction. They have no real relevance and are just a tool to distract people from reality. But I’ll stop ranting and get to the point.

The studies are out there and the cures are out there. The specific treatment used in “The Beautiful Truth” is called the Gerson Therapy. It was developed by Max Gerson in 1928 and involves an all natural diet. Yes, we’ve had the cure for cancer for 82 years now. By using juices and natural fruits and vegetables, the body’s natural healing process is given time to heal. The immune system becomes so strong that disease just cannot thrive. This is our natural state. In keeping our bodies healthy, we eliminate the need for a vast majority of the pharmaceutical help offered now. Within the diet is also a coffee enema which flushes out harmful chemicals that have built up in the body. For those who don’t know, a coffee enema is a process where a tube is stuck in your anus and coffee is drained into it where the liquid is absorbed by the hemorrhoidal vein. The potassium, caffeine, and other properties of coffee help the cleansing process. This sounds weird, but enemas are commonly used in medical practice and the enema only has to be used for the first part of treatment. After the “detox” you just have to maintain a natural diet (which can include seafood and other light meats) and your energy will be higher, disease will be cleared and your cognitive factions will work more quickly. The Gerson Therapy has shown beneficial results in dozens of terminal along with non-lethal diseases. Some of the case studies which show improvement include Alzheimer’s, many major cancers, diabetes, muscular dystrophy, emphysema, mental illness, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, heart disease, and a plethora of other illnesses.

Will You Still Search?

By posting this, I’m not saying that Gerson’s Therapy is the only possible cure/prevention method. The success rate of it is not 100%; it is closer to 50%. It is also not as beneficial against advanced stages of certain cancers as it is against lower stages; it is still much better than the success rates shown by traditional cancer treatments. The therapy works on not just physical but spiritual levels as well, and a positive attitude is necessary to help the treatment work.

The purpose of this thread is to draw attention past the barrier which tells you that things are impossible because of the past. The possibilities for our future are infinite and we create our own futures, so the things we can do to affect change in the world have no boundaries. Don’t let limitations keep your mindset restricted, keep searching for knowledge. Thoughts?

[edit on 6-9-2010 by prepared4truth]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
No thoughts? 4 flags and a couple of stars but nobody has a response?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Many years ago in a land far far away...people used to grow their own vegetables. Nearly every family had a tomatoe patch and a a few spinach plants, and why would anyone buy herbs at those outrageous prices when from a small cutting they grow prolifically in pots.

It seems that many people choose not to hear the truth because it might mean hard work, god forbid that if they actually exercised some more they would not need those hypolipidaemic agents like Lipitor (atorvastatin) or the antihypertensive agents because they would not have high blood pressure....because they exercised. Tell me, why do people need to take Vit D tablets when 15mins sunshine does the trick...mmm. Of course you are so correct about Type1 and 2 Diabetics.... thank god for mcdonalds and KFC to9 keep the pharmaceutical companies going, and what about Crispy Creams...How did that product become legal? When Crispy Creams came to Australia I was like...here we go, America has truely arrived.

Today my fresh vegetable and fruit bill came to $50 ( around 4 days of eating) and I grow heaps, have water tanks, also I have 2 cute chickens running around providing me with eggs. Seems to me even us Aussies are getting on the band wagon of the multi national brainwashing dumb down get vaccinated , drink flurinated eat processed unhealthy and watch foxtel TV all night long because it has re runs of Giligans Island, cant miss that.

Congrads on your entry. Have you read Anastasia from the Ringing Cedars collection of books. I like her style and have incorporated some of her theories into my every day life. This one is my favourite. When you grow your own food, you are more healthy.

Why?

Anastasia believes that every living being whether plant or animal has a purpose is a being and within there is an element of consciousness, no matter how basic it exists. She says that God (not identified as Christian, Muslim, Catholic Hindu just God the Creator) she says that we as humans created last and all other creations before us like to serve us. When we nurture the plant with love and gratitude it produces for us likewise.

Here is the best part prepared4truth.

When we work the soil and touch the plant, the plant absorbs our sweat. Our dead skin cells which are always falling off are absorbed into the ground. The plant will produce fruit or produce that is directly related to our DNA. If we are unwell the fruit will contain antibiotics specifically designed for us, the worker of the soil. I do not get sick. I work as a registered nurse, I do not get vaccinations. I felt crook the other day with a runny nose, went outside, thanked my plants for their love and their nurturing of my health, ate from my garden. the nose stopped dribbling in 24 hours. My friend had same thing...sick for 0ne week, and on stupid medications.

I think Prepared4truth you might like Anastasia's style. All you need is a pot with a couple of tomatoe plants and another pot with some spinach and some herbs. tend to the soil, touch the plant, be grateful that the plant is producing for you and Bingo, home grown antibiotics with flavour.

Why do you think the brain washing system slowly convinced people that it was cheaper to buy vegetables, that they did not have time to tend gardens, even in a block of flats one can still have pot plants. Why do you think they wanted us to buy the food, eat eggs that come from abused mutilated and really sad hens living horrible lives. Why? because of everything you wrote in your post...slow brainwashing

At one stage in the early 1960's the Australian govt made it illegal for families to have water tanks and all the tanks were removed. WTF. We are a drought ridden land with massive water problems and they took away our rain tanks. Water just running off the rooves into the gutter whilst making every drink the fluoride water they provided.

Now 2010 they promote water tanks as they realised 2 years ago when the dam level for my area was like 18% full that we had a huge problem. Today it is 38% capacity....

I really like your post. Im taking the Vit B17 or whatever its called, Im eating the kernel of the apricot seed due to the research and I never throw away an apple core, Because the seed is said to be healthy.

Take care

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
ps, great link.

Im watching the movie the beautiful truth as we speak.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by flashesofblue

Wow! That was an awesome response, I feel like you just connected a few dots for me!

I haven't read anything from Anastasia but I will definitely check her out. Sounds like interesting and pertinent stuff. Everybody thinks we need medicine now, but what about before pills were invented? Doesn't anyone think about how they survived? They worked off the land in a give and take relationship with Mother Earth. Therefore, pills weren't needed until someone decided that "time is money" and money became our best friend.

Thanks for watching the movie. What did you think?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

I am so impressed with the movie thank you very much for introducing this topic. Its a wonderful journey don't you think?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Definitely. The movie explains things that I didn't even tap on in the thread too such as genetically engineered foods, food auras, and other info.

This journey is being led astray onto a path that is disconnected from our Mother. We must reconnect to experience "Heaven" (objectively of course).

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yes, there are many things that will do quite the number on cancer, including Gerson.
Here unfortunately is the problem...people always find out that they have cancer in a hospital from a doctor and just hearing the word "CANCER" scares them half to death (IN MOST CASES) from the word go.

For professionaly administered Gerson treatment you MUST travel to Mexico or Hungary, thats a major problem for MANY people, you can also get a care giver who's trained in it, and even walked through it over the phone or on-line as well, but that leaves room for error. The care givers charge for their sevices, its not free, and I highly doubt that I really need to mention that insurance companies don't & won't cover it. Poor people are not going to fair well due to that fact, they in most cases are not even going own a computer in the first place.
The better part of people who get cancer are in-fact older mainly due to weaking immune systems, and if they have no adult children most don't & won't know computers, wouldn't know where to look and even if they did own one and did find something such as Gerson, they most likely would disregard it after speaking to their newly appointed oncologist anyway.

"IT ALL STINKS ON ICE"

It's ALL going to change sooner than anyone would ever believe.
There is going to be a changing of guard, there will no longer be anymore "American Cancer Crooks."
My research group has dispised them all for many years, the private sector medical science profession is corrupt beyond even what most people think. We want the worst of all the cancer crooks sitting across a table from us, starting with > MEMORIAL SLOAN KETTERING. <

They are the worst of the worst at that institution, there are a couple people there in perticular, who in our opinion are directly responsible for all of the cancer deaths from 1985 right on through to today, and they know it.
"BiG PharmA" has been paying off the AMA for just about 70 years now, to keep their mouths shut, they are going to loose every viral drug they have along with Chemo, due to the fact that cancer ain't the only thing going BYE ! BYE !.

There has been an orginazation gathering dirt on them all for years, they all think that they are ten ft. tall & bullet proof, wait until they get a load of us, our bullets are Teflon coated & dipped in Ricin.

edit on 8-9-2010 by alpha68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by alpha68

good to see we have someone who knows about the treatment along with others. welcome!

as for the Gerson therapy, max and charlotte gerson both wrote books explaining step by step what is needed to carry out the treatment from home without professional aid. many people go to the mexican and hungarian centers but it's not necessary if you don't have the funds.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I completely with most of what you wrote, we are being constantly poisoned by water, food, medicines, and the environment. Does anyone else ever wonder why all of these new medicines have side effects of suicide, violent behavior, cancer, heart attacks, and various other ailments? At times, it seems like the supposed cures are more dangerous than the medical condition that is being treated.

We have been brainwashed to eat fast food, diet soda, junk food, and to believe that none of these things are really harmful. I never remember hearing about lots of people with diabetes until the 1990's-why don't people in other countries have this problem-is it really because Americans are fat and lazy-of course not-it has to be something in the food or water.

However, I do not believe that the Gerson diet works. It can make one really sick and can be dangerous to your health. Just my opinion-but there are other natural cures that are much better-and the main thing is to avoid processed food, poison tap water, harmful medicines and outdoor areas like golf courses that are covered in harmful chemicals.

If you know anyone with bladder cancer, ask them if they golf-may be a direct link to chemicals used on golf courses, as golf courses apply fertilizer and pesticide much more frequently than other outdoor areas. Do some research, you may save someone's life.

Golfers with bladder cancer get treated, continue golfing, the cancer comes back and they never know why. Wanted to share that, keep hearing about this kind of thing happening, and the media does not cover any issue that may hurt "business".

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I enjoyed your post, I also eat apple seeds and apricot kernals on a regular basis. Using Vitamin B17 is a great way to fight cancer, or avoid getting cancer. It works. I know several people with cancer who have used this therapy, after traditional treatment did not work. They are still alive-I believe it is the vitamin B17 combined with diet changes.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Since taking Betaine Hydrochloride and Acai, I have lost 65 lbs, 80 points of blood pressure and now am wearing the same size of clothes that I did 30 years ago.

I have reduced my meds, but have not stopped yet. If I try, my bp does go up and I was too nervous to let it get above 165.

The system sucks. They can not tell me why I had a paralyzing stroke in 2005.

Margarine use, touted by the heart and stroke foundation as what I should eat, is bad information. There are just too many things we are told are good for us, which are good for someone but not the person consuming the crap.

Thanks for the post and I will watch the movie at home.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by alpha68

Still waiting for you to post your "landmark" evidence about HIV, as well as the "complex genetic mechanism" used.

Are you going to dodge this giant claim forever?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PacificBlue

thank you. Ive finished watching the video and am really amazed.

My mum brought us up on fresh juices and the good diet of fresh vegs. Strange it seems to me, but I would say it was a normal way of living, and eating. Fresh food..... wow it amazes me in the movie those sceptics opinons.

the coffee enema has me intrigued as this seems to play an important role in the process. 4 months ago i wanted a diet change so I stopped drinking milk, eating sugar, bread and dramatically reduced lollies. Its sooooo difficult. The whole MSG saga is a blow out, to the point of covering up the use of MSG by combining products that will have the chemical reaction and therefor the insidious addictive taste outcome. Some nights I would be looking through my cupboards like a crazed addict needing a processed food hit. Now I still crave the chips but resist, however do enjoy a chocolate bar occasionally. the temptation to eat those foods is so strong, how to resist a yummy slice of cheese cake...how? its so hard. I am a member of AA's not having a drink or a drug for 7 years now, so Im using the same technique to avoid processed food.

I am stunned at the level of my addiction to processed foods, and seriously I have hardly ever eaten take aways etc. Its all the crap in the tinned tomatoes etc as well that I am going to be really aware of. So all the best to the people who do live off highly process foods.

Im going to investigate more thoroughly as I am wondering why the fruit juice is better that just eating the apple. So off to the book store for me.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

i will admit, it is hard. that's just because we've become so dependent on unhealthy processed foods. chocolate is yummy though! you don't have to completely abandon treats to stay healthy.

which book are you goin to get?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Great thread - S+F from me.

The majority of my posts address the complete corruption of the mainstream medical industry, it's educational institutions and the indoctrination of health care "professionals" that contribute to keeping the public (and themselves) nutritionally ignorant.

Among top offenders in the "sick-care" industry for profit are, as you mentioned, the American Cancer Society as well as, the National Cancer Institute, the Sloan-Kettering Cancer Institute, Center for Cancer Research and the Canadian Cancer Society, just to name a few.

The Gerson Therapy is my all time favorite cancer therapy; although many successful yet suppressed forms exist.

The Beautiful Truth is a documentary that should be viewed by all. It should also them be followed up with the latest Gerson documentary titled: Dying To Have Known

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/37dc7303284b.jpg[/atsimg]

It's true that the Gerson Clinic has a successful cure rate in the vicinity of 50% for terminal patients. But as Charlotte Gerson points out, the majority of patients that enter the clinic have already exhausted mainstream medicine's approach to a "cure" and their bodies have already suffered the ravages of toxic chemotherapy and radiation putting them is a state of extreme weakness and little of anything left to their immune system. Which is the key element necessary for the Gerson therapy to work.

The testimonials in the following clip are typical patients at the Gerson Institute.

Gerson Testimonials

As well, an important video documenting scientific evidence of the Gerson Therapy can be seen in the following clip.

Here, Dr. Tominaga, Director of the Loma Linda Clinic in Japan, Dr. Takaho Watayo, Director of the Toritsu Ohtsuka Hosptial in Tokyo and Prof. Yoshihiko Hoshino, M.D. discuss on-going treatments of hundreds of patients along with intense and laborious scientific testing taking place on the Gerson Therapy.

Dr. Tominaga monitors some 500 patients currently on the Gerson therapy, over half of which now show no signs of cancer.

(click to open player in new window)

(BTW, they have medical freedom of choice in Japan, which we do not have in Canada and the US.)

edit on 9-9-2010 by StrangeBrew because: fixing links

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by VneZonyDostupa

Huhh..."landmark evidence about HIV", what in tarnation are you talking about ? Even after what I said up there yet. You don't work at "MEMORIAL SLOAN KETTERING DO YA ?"

This here threads about Max & Charlotte Gerson and their method of treating cancer, and you accuse me of thread derailing. "HONESTLY" :

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by alpha68

I wouldn't bother replying to VneZonyDostupa regarding anything having to do with chronic disease. It's virtually impossible to present anything contrary to allopathic approaches to disease or mainstream medical education.

The cognitive dissonance that would be created if they were to even consider for a moment the possibility of complete allopathic corruption when it comes to chronic disease, who be enough to give them an instant stroke.

This is why medical school indoctrination is so regimented and lengthy. Not because there is "so much to learn" but because there are so many truths to twist and convolute. Convolution is the name of the game. That and a drive to craft medical academia in a way to be too complex for the average person to be interested in.

The number one area of study that should be focused on in medical education is nutrition, its value towards disease remedy and prevention and the role nutrients play in the body and its organs when it comes to ailments and disease. Yet nothing is more downplayed and ignored in the curriculum than that field.

People like you and I do not inhabit the same version of reality as VneZonyDostupa which is very common but also disheartening. The intelligence of these individuals is "high jacked" for lack of a better term (which I’ve had several friends fall victim to) and nothing but pharmaceutical industry funded "double-blind" studies will suffice. Double-blind studies supported by the FDA of course.

BTW, the American Cancer Society and National Cancer Institute claim they have investigated the Gerson therapy however have never provided any documented evidence of this research. This is the case in spite of Freedom of Information Act requests for said data.

Of course debate with allopaths on chronic disease is always a possibility. But millions of posts in that arena would result in nothing except in the most rarest of cases.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew

It's true that the Gerson Clinic has a successful cure rate in the vicinity of 50% for terminal patients. But as Charlotte Gerson points out, the majority of patients that enter the clinic have already exhausted mainstream medicine's approach to a "cure" and their bodies have already suffered the ravages of toxic chemotherapy and radiation putting them is a state of extreme weakness and little of anything left to their immune system. Which is the key element necessary for the Gerson therapy to work.

That's perfect! That's what I was trying to say, the immune system is key to this treatment and for it to be 100% effective the body must be prepared for the "detox". If you have taken chemicals and medicines that just make you sicker, you won't be prepared enough to handle it.

Also, I didn't know that there was another documentary. Thanks for the reference, I'll have to check that movie out. You provided some awesome links btw.

PS- those snakes at the top of the chain claim gerson therapy doesn't work and has no proof of working even now. oh how wrong they were...

edit on 9-9-2010 by prepared4truth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join