It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture to occur next week..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
www.2010rapture.org...

4 days remaining.

Although I don't believe it will occur this soon...
I do believe there will be 7 years tribulation before the return of Christ

+27 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I am not going to read through all that gibberish so i will take your word for it,4 days you say,well that gives me time to do nothing.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
You don't think it will occur this soon? Me neither, to be quite honest. However, in light of the possibility (and a stretch of a possibility at that), I have been experiencing really strange bouts of frustration, anger, and paranoia. For specifics, I had visions of flames rising up through a roof and just really gloomy feelings of "Oh snap, we're all screwed and eventually we will eat dirt together."

Then again, these could be cause by something else like a type of precognition of a bad fire in the area, my own house catching fire, or maniacal daydreams of madness.

Who knows, thanks for the heads up though!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
I am not going to read through all that gibberish so i will take your word for it,4 days you say,well that gives me time to do nothing.

Sub this thread so we can post in it 4 days later.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Do you realise you are wasting your life away paying attention to rubbish like this? Id do some proper research of your own into the bible if I were you, you'll discover some important things, like there is no rapture, and the bible that is used to day has a lot of differences, some pretty major, to what was originally written - in fact, there are no known surviving originals. And if there are we will never have access to them.

Theres plenty of topics on this site discussing the above and there is also google so you can begin to research it for yourself and not have to take anyones word for it.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by EnactedEgoTrip]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

I think it is rubbish, looks like a good way for them to market their book

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
This look's like some religious propaganda to me... But 4 days! That's a prediction I will remember... So on september 11th 2010 if we wake up and nothing happens all will be good.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
How convenient that it would be on a Friday.

4days I guess to see what happens.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I've been following events along with various threads and to me it all can't be coincidence. What may be beneficial to this thread may be to explain Rapture. I'm pretty new to the bible and still trying to find what it is I'm feeling compelled to find. If that makes any sense? Don't mock I'm serious.
Its like trying to find something which you're not quite sure what it is you're looking for.
However is it natural to believe and feel that you are getting warm?
Please could you go into rapture a bit deeper and also another question, does other religions have the same conclusion?

link   
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

Oh snap - I didn't realize that it was Sept. 11th! Interesting...What are the chances that it would fall nine years after the destruction of an icon of NY city?

Isn't there some significance to the number 9 somewhere? I can't think of it at this moment.

link   

Originally posted by TheBloodRed

4days I guess to see what happens.

It's last day of Ramadan too.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Poor people, they would fast for such a time and not even be able to eat because of the end of days. Awwe....

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Pfft, its not the rapture.
Thats the day Bruce Willis will come in a State Department gunship and we shall all be killed.

cookie for reference.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by philosearcher

Actually according to the site it doesn't fall on September 11:

It is the conclusion of this book that the Rapture of the Church will likely occur on this Feast of Trumpets 2010, which will span from September 8th at twilight through the 9th at the time of the new moon

Just an 'In a Nutshell. . .' excerpt from the site.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Can I just point out a couple of things that may be of interest?
On and around 911 the active region on the sun will be earth facing. Spaceweather.com
16th-19th popes visit uk
Bowls of gods anger perhaps?
Poured on the sun and kingdom of the beast?

Also earthquake and volcanic activity?
Flooding in pakistan and china meltwater from mountain range perhaps?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

I call BS, nothing dares happen while Australia is in Footy Finals Fever...

Go Pies !!!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

Anything about an Eclipse and Dawn Breaking in that reference article too?

Just found it was redundant to add "Twilight" to that sentence about an Eclipse but maybe I am just getting ahead of myself.

--

Now it is interesting that all these things happen at the same time so maybe there is something to notice, but a rapture? I surely hope it doesn't involve mass alien abductions!!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Well crap. Now I'm going to miss the True Blood finale.

Obligatory 2nd line.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Hmm, I'm in Australia so the 11th is Saturday...

[edit on 6-9-2010 by CynicalM]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Well greetings to you future man!

Seeing how you are from the future, you can tell us all if the rapture happens or not.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join