It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Explodes During a BBC Television Interview

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Clinton loses his temper when the questions turn to Monica.

The interview started well enough, but he just could not keep it together for the entire interview.

What happened? He seemed to do okay during the other interviews?

Link

[edit on 22-6-2004 by Banshee]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:31 AM
link   
He stuffed up with Monica. He knows it. America knows it. He just wants to drop it all and is sick of all the Monica #. Imagine all the # he must get, Still, constantly. How much he would have heard, etc. Allt he # he would have taken. HE's only Human. Give him a break ffs. He can get pissed off at things and irritated just like everyone else also.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
All in all I would still prefer a man with his pants around his ankles half the time to what�s in the white house now. But I can�t really blame him for straying could you imagine having relations with Hillary (only kidding).

There never going to leave him alone on this subject so poor old bill just might as well get used to it.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
With regard to the current occupant of the White House, you may have a good argument there. And don't sell yourself short on your Hillary point.

It's just that he (Bill) knows the questions are coming, and he has previously handled them with ease and aplomb.

I imagine this loss of composure (non-thong related) may have had more to do with the tone and manner in which the questions were delivered. I'd love to be able to see the interview.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Can't wait to see the interview. I wonder if he gets as angry over the persistent Monica questions as our current President gets over policy questions from the press.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
It's such a disgrace though. The republicans crucified him for this, this which is his own private business. How come there is no scandel when the greatest (and most suspicious) intelligence failure in the history of America happens under Bush? At the end of the day, do any of you really care if the guy got head? What does that have to do with anything or anyone.

[edit on 6/22/2004 by earthtone]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
There are a couple of 'trailers' here, and the full interview should be available here a few days after it is released to the UK public (22 June).

I found a transcript on the Telegraph site, but it was a pile of
and wouldn't display.

Personally, I agree with dwh0 ... I'd prefer a president who screwed an intern to one who screwed the world.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Can you blame the guy? Not only was Monica the biggest mistake he ever made on a political point of view, but just look at that woman. I wouldn't touch her, even with a 10 foot pole!!!

Even his emotionless, nazi looking wife Hilary is more sexy then Monica.

Monica is just a really bad memory, like when your in college, get drunk and shag the ugliest whale looking chick on the entire campus, who even turns out to have the worst personality posible.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
Even his emotionless, nazi looking wife Hilary is more sexy then Monica.

OK now that right there went over the line!

No way anyone should ever use the word sexy and Hilary together in the same sentence.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton is a sexy woman. Monica was a sexy woman. I know that most, who can't lay the pipe like a plumber, over compensate by making derisive comments about real women not being of Hefner quality, yet are strictly dating Palmala & her five sisters!!
The sexiest women have the most developed intelect &usually follow that "still waters run deep" adage. It is extremely fullfilling to awaken the visceral in those that have soley pursued the cerebral.
And Monica, well, only dogs like bones! Thick women, real women are in ( and have always been with me! )
You can keep the Ann "the man" Coulters of the world!!

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
To me, it isn't the fact that Bill got a BJ in office or that he smoked pot. It's the fact that he stood up on National TV and specifically and purposefully lied about both those issues to the American people when to the American people, neither issue would have been that big a deal by itself. It's the cover-up and the denials in the face of pretty credible information that pisses me off. Didn't inhale? Yeah sure. Frankly I feel he insulted the intelegence of Americans everywhere with even trying to push that by.

To me it seems that dishonesty and cover-up was always the Clinton's first choice instead of the last resort.

Finally, we come to Bill's just plain bad taste. At least JFK was doing the hottest woman in the country when he was stepping out. What was Bill's deal? You would think that someone with that kind of power could find someone better looking and more discrete.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
All if not most President's have abused their powers for some sexual gain, in some way or another, I'd bet my life on it.

He denied he had sexual relations with Lewinsky... Which, depending on your definition of sexual relations in relation to fellatio is a valid statement.

Yes, it would have been more fun for the whole country if he came out and said "Yes, she sucked my Presidential Monument," but instead his privacy came first.

He should not be asked about his sexual relationships with anyone, it's his business. At least IMO.

They really grilled him for nothing...

Oh, and JFK didn't "step out" anywhere...

And yes, Lewinsky is a hottie...

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Look, this whole thing about what was wrong with what he did and how he did it has been re-hashed so many time by so many people, that I think its covered. No, I can't blame the guy for letting his nature get the best of him like our last governor here in KY. I don't subscribe to holding men or women to never making a mistake although in both the afor mentioned cases, if I held a high office like President or Governor, I think I could hold off until after I no longer held that position before I did it. I think either are an office and duty to be taken seriously.

But, what throws up a red flag about this is not the same old tired arguments, Its the fact that the BBC (otherwise known as a liberal news source) has to re-hash all this again? Why?

I'll tell you why. Bill Clinton agreed to the interview knowing the questions were going to be ask to purposefully get his name back in the news. Bottom Line. You know it, I know it, Hell, even Bout Time knows it...but I don't think he'll admit it. When you're not the big dog anymore and you've been used to the press, there's an old saying that goes, bad press is still press. This whole thing is just one big planned news event probably scripted by Vince McMahan. I am glad to see they talked Bill out of applying the figure four to end the interview with a submission.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Clinton Explodes During a BBC Television Interview ,

He was always known for having a problem controlling his temper, and more than once he was caught in camera with his face red and ready to explode I remember that the excused was that he had problems with rosacea, if I am not mistaken.

[edit on 22-6-2004 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
The thing is, this guy is plugging a book, so he better get used to answering those questions. I think that it was nobodys business while he was in office. Now he's trying to make some coin, so it's open season.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
[edit on 2004-7-2 by Teknik]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ouroboros
All if not most President's have abused their powers for some sexual gain, in some way or another, I'd bet my life on it.
This is a rediculious statement, there is no way for you to know this, nor is there any reason to believe this, other then you think the men in power use it for sex. Thing is, presidents are extremely high profile, and the ones that have done this get found out, or have the rumors flying.

He denied he had sexual relations with Lewinsky... Which, depending on your definition of sexual relations in relation to fellatio is a valid statement.
A lie is a lie. He came out and said he lied, stop defending something he stopped defending long ago.

Yes, it would have been more fun for the whole country if he came out and said "Yes, she sucked my Presidential Monument," but instead his privacy came first.
That I agree with. hahahah

He should not be asked about his sexual relationships with anyone, it's his business. At least IMO.
Then he should not have ran for PUBLIC office. He answers to the people, we just don't elect a position, we elect the man. Its not about the acts, its about the lack of honesty and lack of integrity(always great to know our leader lacks those qualities).

Oh, and JFK didn't "step out" anywhere...
Yup he did, but he never lied about, to the best of my knowledge(granted he wasn't asked about it heheh). And even if he did, does it make it right?

And yes, Lewinsky is a hottie...
You sir, need to get out more.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Good point about a controversial interview being more entertaining (and thus more attention grabbing) than a boring one. However, I am not sure this tactic will sell additional books.

Maybe he wants to divert attention from Kerry?

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Oh Oh,

Now he is chiding the press over helping the far-right, and liking to hurt people.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ouroboros

Then he should not have ran for PUBLIC office. He answers to the people, we just don't elect a position, we elect the man. Its not about the acts, its about the lack of honesty and lack of integrity(always great to know our leader lacks those qualities).

Oh, please. He cheated on his wife and he lied about it. And he got it. There, that is the end of the story. There was no constitutional crisis, no threat to the rule of law, nothing. I have to words for you, Water and Gate. Clinton's actions were practically saintly next to Nixon's.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by maynardsthirdeye]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join