It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Draconian Menace

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
this doesnt sound like insanity, it sounds like a pretty good synopsis for a good book

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Celestian Falcon

Hi, so if you are who you say you are then we can have some very cool intellectual discussions on Astrophysics, Cosmology, Time-Space Continuum, Zero Point etc. etc.

If you could post some complex equations describing the type of propulsion system you use (that obviously does exit in human technology) – what other aliens use then I will be happy to believe you.

But, if your “human” mind does not know physics, then your “alien” mind will not know physics. So please tell us all about advance physics that can be tested and replicated.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Please don't make fun of sasesquatch and me. We are a team and the Princess may be a evil clone of a witch to be?? So, ive been told all about the Draconians. Next time you vote, vote Republican and vote for me! We are not the draconian menace and i still believe the Princess can be saved from the beast.

Do you know the word Draconian is derived from ancient Japanese and means dragon or serphant or biblically satan who is turned into a serphant and beast. And that Draconian Serphants are thought by the Japaneses to carry much wisdom. Today however the Draconian phrase is misused politically as to demonize one party over another.

Have you heard of the Mothman Prophecies? This Draconian alien like angels of God has wings. According to Mothman legend, whenever the Draconian Mothman is seen, evil occurs in the world. For example, on 9/11/01 it is said that the Mothman was seen just before the Twin Towers got attacked and I have no doubt this Draconian Menace wants to wage war with me so I pledge to the Republican Nominee this: Forget Stephen Greer's UFO Campaign Network of UFO Disclosure Act and vote Republican this time so we can go ahead with full operational military colonizations in deep space and the Bush legacy for the NWO and Star Wars Project. And i still love the Princess.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I must say, in all my years on this website I have never read a thread this (adjective).

Honestly. I don't know what to say.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Alushe]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but why is the post of Kandinsky on the first page removed, and the post preceding that one (form Celestial Falcon) isn't? That is a question to the mods.

Second, OP, you make all wild claims a) sounding completely unplausible, and b) are not backed-up with any evidence. Ramblings of a madman...perhaps. Are you diagnosed with a mental illness? Perhaps family members? Do you take meds? Seriously, I'm asking because you sound completely 'out of all places'.

To the mods: I strongly suggest to take a second look at this thread.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by -Thom-]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
***REMINDER ***

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Celestian Falcon
Luke Skywalker and his band Dancing clouds..... May the force of my enlightenment be with you.

After you say that I don't see how my Star Wars photo was off topic, but w/e.

Okay....
you replied to my Star Wars photo as though Chewie and Leia were real people. Surely this is showing that you realize fully what you are doing--basically hoaxing.
Or trolling.

[edit on 6/9/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by -Thom-

Well Thom you and your demon froggers can doubt me but let me ask you this much, do you know what and who i am? Does your little mind of doubt absorb into your frog throat to wine, dismay and gloat? Look man, honestly now, do you or have you done any UFO investigative research? Because I have and taken a course in police sciences on proper investigative techniques and procedures. You say you want proof and i tell you i am thye proof brought back to earth by them who took me and raised me. Do you even know what a alien flying saucer ship really is or do you mindfully go web crashing onto other blogs to gather your little tid bit UFO debunking skills in order to solve our own little mind-- and the frog said to the toad-- what are you doing on my road? And the toad lokked up and said you are the little froggy want-a-be like me who is a toad so i won'ty get off your road so the little froggy ran off into the woods angry mad sat on a stump and croaked!

To the mods, i apologize but some people really piss me off man. What else would you lioke to know ?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
xsamexonexother? Is that you? Tormy?

Okay. I would like to know how you are both someone who has investigated UFO's and abductions, and at the same time be an extraterrestrial who has flown around in UFO's...

And at the same time how can you also be the "chosen one" who "walks in the clouds with angels"?

How many identities do you have?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Luke Skywalker and his band Dancing clouds..... May the force of my enlightenment be with you.

Okay....
you replied to my Star Wars photo as though Chewie and Leia were real people. Surely this is showing that you realize fully what you are doing--basically hoaxing.
Or trolling.

Nope that is your poor skills in judgment thinking. I do have a MO and that MO is one of a higher state of intelligence so when i may produce a typographical error in my syntax i may use a FBI Spy like technique. i do this on purpose usually to screen out the disinformants from the actual ones involved with military, MILABs or SERPO investigations to gather for public documentation relase from US intelligence sources when the time comes for my final fullfillment that will be a bright sunny day when you will look up and see us of the Enlightened Ones floating over the clouds.
Did you know President Ronald Reagan once said in his speech "what would we do if a unknown or alien enemy attacked us coming from another world" Reagan was correct in where the idea for the NWO was collected through a captured alien. What Reagan was doing was trying to wake the world up and bring it together so earth could one day defend itself against alien invaders. There is a "Black War" being fought znd is somehow connected through Dulce. My advise to you is loosen up and learn to read between the lines because inside each of my clip posts you will find proof i am who i say i am who is the one chosen to come forth now. Now is my turn to "Free the children of earth" and the SERPO FBI agent i spoke to who was killed the next day was right when he said "a bloody war will be fought over them for what they had done" Of course i telepathically intercepted his mind and saw hios vision of what the underground Draconian Reptoids were doing to innocent women and children. Taking body parts and mixing them for food.... The Draconian underground menace is here and there is a evil alien presence dwelling deep within the earth. I am to do what my space guide Nordic sent me to do and free the children of earth from this menace. How will i do that? Is a secret and i am also a secret weapon who uses my telepathic skills to hunt terrorists.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Okay. I would like to know how you are both someone who has investigated UFO's and abductions, and at the same time be an extraterrestrial who has flown around in UFO's...

And at the same time how can you also be the "chosen one" who "walks in the clouds with angels"?

I am to do what my space guide Nordic sent me to do and free the children of earth from this menace. How will i do that? Is a secret and i am also a secret weapon who uses my telepathic skills to hunt terrorists.

I guess I should add telepathic secret weapon/terrorist hunter to the list of things you proclaim to be...you must be a very busy dude.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

Sure:

Orbital Gravity Equations;

Next i will attempt to do a highliner trajectory program regimen for Timetravel

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Celestian Falcon]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I am to do what my space guide Nordic sent me to do and free the children of earth from this menace. How will i do that? Is a secret and i am also a secret weapon who uses my telepathic skills to hunt terrorists.

I guess I should add telepathic secret weapon/terrorist hunter to the list of things you proclaim to be...you must be a very busy dude.

acutally i have been injured and the innititial full body examination/MILABs abductions were called off when a couple of scientist alien greys found i carrie a extra chonozome gene usually found only in Native American Indiansbn; i9 remember blacking out and coming awake during the abduction phase and remember the taller Reptillian alien wore a laziar strapped around its head that cross linked two more laziar beams that went into a machine to analyze and possibly clone my DNA cells. I remember the two smaller aliens told the taller Reptillian i was the wrong blood type for what they were doing and it could kill me. To this day i have suffered my entire life and had astral projections and OBEs. So, due to my complications and injuries sustained i had to quit work and go on disability but recently found a expert doctor who says he can fix me through multiple vertical and lumbar spinal surgeries .... This could also kill me but i am strong and feel it is time to go to the operating room.

Did you know i have also been recontacted by aliens my entire life. I think i may have multiple tracking chips implanted into my mind and body. I am really not that busy except the risk i took has caused me a lifetime of bone marrow disease and unknown blood disease.... And you also know i have had chat sessions with othe Ufologists working on the web. Some of those helped me master my skills to astral project and remote view. And, some have said i am the Devil to hate and that the aliens who are my friends are really demonic beings. Nowthen, i have starred evil in the face and have seen demons through black majic, and must contend to you all now, the risk i had to take was worth another step forward into space for the common good of man

About the angels, yes they are connected to higher planet located in the 5th dimension where some have fallen from (The Nephilim) and these planetary angels have a much different world than ours or ETs; but, the higher 5th dimensional plains are also connected to the 4th dimension
of time and space. Demons and Angels can also shapeshift and have supernatural powers over earth and man.

Did you know that angel spirits are compatible to program computers? This is because the computer is located on a much smaller megahertz scale than other electronic equipment....

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
well it seems as if i have been only out through another examination for testing. as i stated before, i ask you to try and keep an open mind, keep in mind the aliens have taken me past the end of time and that time will not come for another 1,000 years or so. So, you can see me through ET and the vision of future for man they have shown me. There is still little time as the Doomsday Clock keeps ticking to 2012 countdown but the aliens see man like the angels do in that there is still much hope for man and the earth.

As we go along i really don't mind answering any/or all of your questions you may have for me. I had a dream and astral projected past 2012 into 2013, the Draconians had done something to raise up the dead who were transformed into humanoid alien zombies and who ate the blood and flesh of man. After this, another UFO came out of the clouds; it was a silver shaped disc and i could see two or three greys piloting the craft. They dropped out a small remote communication device./ I piocked it up and we communicated when the aliens told me it time to get out and run. But i did not understand why they could not beam me into their spaceship, until i saw two Draconian MIB shapeshifters come running up after me and the UFO, i began to run and they said "stop, we are the FBI and need the device" Then the aliens in the disc shot out a high pitch frequency which impaired the MIBs and brought them down to their knees where again the aliens told me to get out it was too dangerous for me to be there. But, they wanted me to have the device. I went into a abandoned house and placed the communication device on a table then more MIBs came and tried surrounding me, we had a bit of a shootout and i fled again down into a wooded trail where i met some strange people. Thet were dressed like gypsies but were really Muslim Terrorists and wanted me to get the frequency range to trigger or detonate a nuclear bomb, i told them i would not help them and they fled into a dark tunnel, then a Draconian came out, it had razor teeth and was big it had a toxic smell and i could tell it wanted to do danger to me, i again fled realizing i was running a pattern of a circle, so I side stepped and ran lup onto a small road where I met another Ufologist i met on the web. We drove to NY state where i pulled out the communication device and showed him, then he showed me a silver glowing ball they had given him. He said it contained all the detail and knowledge of extraterrestrials he met, i remember putting the devise on and getting a scratchy sound but could here multiple ETs communicating in the background, they had invaded the Draconians Base on earth and there was a large war. I fear it could be very well a doomsday on earth to unveil after the year of 2012.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

reply to post by -Thom-

Well Thom you and your demon froggers can doubt me but let me ask you this much, do you know what and who i am? Does your little mind of doubt absorb into your frog throat to wine, dismay and gloat? Look man, honestly now, do you or have you done any UFO investigative research? Because I have and taken a course in police sciences on proper investigative techniques and procedures. You say you want proof and i tell you i am thye proof brought back to earth by them who took me and raised me. Do you even know what a alien flying saucer ship really is or do you mindfully go web crashing onto other blogs to gather your little tid bit UFO debunking skills in order to solve our own little mind-- and the frog said to the toad-- what are you doing on my road? And the toad lokked up and said you are the little froggy want-a-be like me who is a toad so i won'ty get off your road so the little froggy ran off into the woods angry mad sat on a stump and croaked!

To the mods, i apologize but some people really piss me off man. What else would you lioke to know ?

I rest my case.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by -Thom-

reply to post by -Thom-

I rest my case.

Do you know what "Kiss the Sun" means? Do you or have you been assigned any secret missions involving M-12 and FBI X Files? because I have you stupid piece of ****! And at that i rest my own case! If that's all you can do for me here and now let me remind you i am also alien hybrid and rest my case with the aliens who brought me here. I don't give a damn ratten rutten tooth be rotten for you or your whooly whove claves cotten so now mortal man be ware we are here and if you want no future then forget you my dear!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Here is a mathmatical formula for Kenetic Telekenisis

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

the draconians can go #$%@ themselves. the draconians remind me the deep space 9 episodes where they kidnap and kill important members of world governments and replace them with shapeshifters. then when enough of them are in place they declare war on themselves and the only ones who suffer the most are the people of each nation. the only thing is that the shapeshifters don't take into account God and the good people who make up this world and fight these #@#holes. it's easy to defeat them. every human on earth has to declare that they will not take up a gun and fire it on another human being. good luck with that one.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join