It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Draconian Menace

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Celestian Falcon

the draconians can go #$%@ themselves. the draconians remind me the deep space 9 episodes where they kidnap and kill important members of world governments and replace them with shapeshifters. then when enough of them are in place they declare war on themselves and the only ones who suffer the most are the people of each nation. the only thing is that the shapeshifters don't take into account God and the good people who make up this world and fight these #@#holes. it's easy to defeat them. every human on earth has to declare that they will not take up a gun and fire it on another human being. good luck with that one.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Those photos posted in the OP -
you don't actually think those are real, do you?

One piece of advice - be careful what you claim to be.
The real deal don't take very kindly to it.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hello Cody, no the above photos are not actual live camera shots of the Dracoians but are the most current and up to date drawings of Draconianhyul./i cxfgyu/

But how about this photo?

Notice the Draconian fangs i tried to describe --

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Celestian Falcon]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
lets be real here ... lets say "I am normal", and I am coming here to this thread and I see a lot of drawings of "aliens", what can I do here?

this thread is just for fanatics, I mean, its completely useless for everyone else, since, no matter if they exist or not, since you cant show us one alive and talking, we can never know if this is not a hoax or a completely mentally challenged guy posting

I just find fascinating that so many people try to read these threads with the objective of finding the truth ... the only real usability of this is studying human behavior or to use ideas for fictions ...

sorry, I was bored ...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I think perhaps you were misreading my tone.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

RE: billions of stars(suns) in our galaxy
billions of galaxies in our sky
-_- do the math

Yes, you can take a billion more years to base your logical studies on what you theorize to claimj to know and still come up with nothing but another exaustive excuse for debunking only to set aside another billion years to case your studies. For example, If you take what I know and what has actually been discovered you would see that the findings of microbiolical organisms contained in meteor debrees match excatly to those most recently discovered by Japanese scientests of used up oxygen cells in the dark matter of space. These oxygen cells also contain water where most recently Florida ST. University has discovered that oxygen cells contained in water can be used mixed with liquid hydrogen oxides to be another energy source meaning the oxygen cells in space and the oxigen cells in water are the same meaning human evolution had to become evolved by some sort of "Big Bang" and that this is how the asteroid belt and other planets were made. Nowthen if we also take with an open mind into account what author John Kuhles has disvovered that human DNA cells exist in space and add that to the "Big Bang" we can see collectively the beginning stages for life evolution and all came from space. Nowthen, if we take another look at the Drake Equation for number of planets with intelligent life we can see the numbers do not add up or compare to this rare formula for creating intelligent life on other worlds making the entire Drake Equation false and the actual number of evolved intelligent life forms on other worlds when compared to what has been discovered in space would have to be a extrordinary and rare event.

What I am saying is your logical theories to discover intelligent life from other worlds are entirely incorrect and it could take another billion years of chasing the wind in dark matter before you can figure this math for yourself to see the Drake Equation is wrong and I am correct.

According to what I have been told by SERPO/FBI contact agent is that there are 9 other worlds of intelligent life forms that exist outside earth's galaxy and solar system, this matches correctly in line with Super Novas and "Big Bangs" that occur rarely in space but when we do the math we can see the numbers although rare are correct. And if you still wish not to beliebve in what i am saying then be my guest to spend another billion years or so only to find your Drake Equation is wrong and I am correct.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
isn't it sort of wierd how decietful people who question me with doubt get straight answers from me then they seem to go away without crediting me for giving the direct responsive answers? Almost like a kid candy or a pacefier to a baby. Let's trace back to some examples when i first landed back here on the Internet and came to this website.

In one opening post I was questioned with great skeptisism about being a starchild born of alien and hybrid descndance. \They asked me about one rare but particular alien type and the 9 Federation of Worlds. and to show proof I am starchild i used some remote viewing and telepathy techniqiues and explained the Druid aliens have their own planet and explained what their planet is like and their relationship to earth and the Federation of Worlds. To their excitement and dismay i left them mind boggled on pen-point accuracy.

Another questioneer of skeptical doubt questioned me about mathmatical formulas and complex equations where again I showed proof of validations, but never got a direct response back as to open up for media and discussions.

Another doubted my claims by trying to show i have no physical proof but some drawings-- and again i have showed proof. When and how will earth accept us and how long will it take for the world to understand? I am not quite sure. My health is physically depleting me and exausting me to the point of breaking my telepathic powers and i will soon be undergoing a series of major back and spinal operations that can kill me; plus, i may have some disfunctional microchip implants interacting with my brain stem and vertibray. It may take a year or more to recover and am afraid of loosing microchip implants the aliens drilled into my brain stem. Let me now advise you, i am starchild born of alien descedance, i am chosen by archangels to be one of the Enlightened Ones chosen to be sent back to earth. And, i am who i say i am.

So, let me telepathically remote view the negative views or transendances of the unbelieving ones-- after all that you still question to doubt me as if you just look for any way acting on a whim to prove or even suggest i am lying. i would not stick my neck out too far a ledge here to disprove me-- or shall i utter another chanting of magical spirit to shake the earth with a great earthquake killing about 250,000 people just to show you proof? You know what will happen when i spiritually utter my angelical chanting? The abyss and gateways to Hell to be opened and death to become. Rise of the dead and rise of the Draconians to rule over earth for all the Tribulation. You have advised me to be careful about being who i say i am-- well let me advise you this, be careful of what you are asking cause in a turn you will be getting it! I am who i say i am and at the call of the trumpet a star (fire in the sky) to crash and burn! Man, will they ever learn?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

or shall i utter another chanting of magical spirit to shake the earth with a great earthquake killing about 250,000 people just to show you proof? You know what will happen when i spiritually utter my angelical chanting? The abyss and gateways to Hell to be opened and death to become. Rise of the dead and rise of the Draconians to rule over earth for all the Tribulation.

So now, in addition to everything else you have claimed, now you say that you can chant an angelic chant and cause earthquakes? And not just that but an earthquake that would kill a quarter million people?

You also say you can chant and bring on the "tribulation" and cause the dead to rise?

Right.......

edit on 8/9/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

So now, in addition to everything else you have claimed, now you say that you can chant an angelic chant and cause earthquakes? And not just that but an earthquake that would kill a quarter million people?

You also say you can chant and bring on the "tribulation" and cause the dead to rise?

Right.......

edit on 8/9/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

sure buddy oh friend o pal o mine, yes: i have researched summoning angels where there is a forbidden chant of utterance said to shake the earth and heavens, but only God knows this utterance, what i akm saying is God has gifted me with this ability similar to Moses and Elijah who are the Two Witnesses of Revelation ch. 11 and who are raised back from the dead. So, if i were you who are mortal, i would be careful what mto ask for

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I like god, he's a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything - why doesn't he just take care of the Reptons?

Like, give them their own place that is nice with somewhere soft to sleep and maybe their own tv show.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

I like god, he's a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything - why doesn't he just take care of the Reptons?

Like, give them their own place that is nice with somewhere soft to sleep and maybe their own tv show.

Oh really now, are you so spiritually clean and fine you thing God is so gullable to be your inclination to the n crucifix or for the gallows the hanging of immortal got to be born of the ten tow to be low worn the scorn my demon hull corn now for the dead born fit rite to the demon hell scorn now hell born to be the kitchen corn to be worn torn barren to the witche's creep horn! ????

edit on 8-9-2010 by Celestian Falcon because: more...

Nah, i not witch really, that would be so fine and pretty...., come with us dear into the highline hills to the barren witche's tree horn a mark to the born for hell and witche's creek corn, here come my astral star God of God Tar and man of reaps mare's to be the the chief thorns of my witche's white ring crown, right through the moon plowdes to be the witche's creed nows for her barren sakes for Sarahn and her stakes to the Moon to be the witche's white ring crown..., for all to stand and see to bow....

Nah. not quite tah me now..., i'm just a little demonically possessive at times/ damn it i know it's that alien hybrid that is quite a freak show and the evil one they spoke about....

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The Draconian Menace cont....

In one remote viewing session I was consciously awake but also in tranced state, this is also how I remember coming awaken right after alien abduction encounters... I astral projected into the future where i was on a secret X File investigation about a nearby desert in S. Mexico... we went around the Mountains to scout the outer region where we found the carcases of dead rodent animals consistant with other farm and cattle mutilations in a nearby local community. After we discovered the rodent remains we tried figured it was the work of the chukacobera. We went back around the Mountain side onto a gorge and entered a giant empty volcanoe pit. As we spiraled down we came across a den of dry human bones, skulls and remains. We then decided we would split up into pairs where one team went straight below, the other team to scout out around the den of bones, and the other to go back three stories up. As we did this, i was in the rear of the second team, as my partner went ahead of me we discovered two MIBs entering throuugh a secret chamber wall. I shouted stop, shot one and the other got away. We were able to get a key from the one the MIB who was shot dead. We entered the secret chamber vault and found a secret lab much like Dulce Base where human specimans where placed inside large vats containg green liquid. The green liquid squized the blood out from the humans and is how the MIBs where feeding live adult humans to the Draconians. We then placed detonation devices inside the vault radio'd up and told the ones above us start climbing to the top we were going to the bottom with the others to blow out and blow up the underground volcanoe pit, As we got to the bottom we noticed what look like another feeding den; except this den was way underground and much lilke the one we found on a "Secret Planet" much like earth. The alien in the center was sitting strapped to what appeared to be some sort of rocket backpack and stood to rise, it stood about 25-30 ft. We all scrambled and took defensive postions. It fired ray beams at us and we fired back with hollowpoint gunshells, the creature beca,me injured and escaped through a bottom chamber leading way out to sea. We were all alright and went back up after placing the remaining detonators. We blew out the bottom at about mid point from the exit chamber and the one above that when we reached the first level of human bones and remains then went back up and out the exit back into the gorge where we saw what appeared to be a blue/silver UFO saucer and the vision was over.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Celestian Falcon

Oh really now, are you so spiritually clean and fine you thing God is so gullable to be your inclination to the n crucifix or for the gallows the hanging of immortal got to be born of the ten tow to be low worn the scorn my demon hull corn now for the dead born fit rite to the demon hell scorn now hell born to be the kitchen corn to be worn torn barren to the witche's creep horn! ????

Nah, i not witch really, that would be so fine and pretty...., come with us dear into the highline hills to the barren witche's tree horn a mark to the born for hell and witche's creek corn, here come my astral star God of God Tar and man of reaps mare's to be the the chief thorns of my witche's white ring crown, right through the moon plowdes to be the witche's creed nows for her barren sakes for Sarahn and her stakes to the Moon to be the witche's white ring crown..., for all to stand and see to bow....

Nah. not quite tah me now..., i'm just a little demonically possessive at times/ damn it i know it's that alien hybrid that is quite a freak show and the evil one they spoke about....

Wow, that was only three (3) sentences.
For being an advanced time travelling alien, that can chant and cause an earthquake, who says he is here to bring humans to their next "ascension", you get flustered easily. Is this common for those that walk with angels through the clouds, and those that fly UFOs, and beings that are so psychicly blessed to be prone to incoherent ranting?
I tried to speak in a manner you might be comfortable with, by running everything together but since I am only a lowly human I probably failed and you will chant me into oblivion then pull me back and send me to one of the other nine planets you talked about or maybe you will bring the tribulation down on all humanity.

edit on 9/9/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: I said so.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Hilarious joke removed.

edit on 9-9-2010 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'm sincerely interested and to those who want to ridicule the OP, why don't you just leave the thread? Why do you insist on staying if everything he says is a waste of time? Not to mention this is in the grey area, let the ones who might be interested steer the conversation, you've shown your inability to carry conversation on.

Anyway, I am still slightly confused. Are the draconian the greys/reptilians...are they the evil ones? What type of alien was the one you were taken by? Who lives in inner Earth? And I am also wondering, is it possible for an ordinary person to become a "Jedi" (someone who is inclined with the "force" and uses it for peace)

I think anyone who gets caught up in country v country politics is very misguided, it is obvious that the whole "NWO" thing is just another way to further separate us. I believe a NWO is necessary for Earth to start living in in peace and traveling the heavens, while others view the NWO as some evil militaristic plot, I suppose it could go either way because the term "NWO" is very broad...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Validity can only be established through challenge, it's a natural process. Validity is also an ongoing state and so should be subject to ongoing challenge. Plenty of ideas, sciences, philosophies and laws may have been valid in the middle ages but are no longer valid today. By challenge I do not mean ad hominem attacks or ridicule, but questions that seek to establish the strength (or otherwise) of the ideas presented.

As has been pointed out, your ideas seem to draw in most of the main theories we see in these threads, though I think you might have missed out on stargates and voice-to-skull projection. Would you be able to clarify the extent (if any) to which all these theories are linked?

As I am sure you can understand, the strength of your verifiable research will heavily impact on the strength of research we cannot verify ourselves.

For example, you are claiming that the etymology of "draconian" is an ancient Japanese word for "dragon". This is research that we can verify ourselves. All the established research I have currently found identifies "draconian" as coming from "Draco", the name of a Greek politician who wrote laws calling for the death sentence for minor crimes. The word "Draco" in greek appears to mean "sharp sighted". The word "dragon" can be traced back (via several languages) to a different greek word that means "serpent, giant seafish".
Link to etymology of "draconian"
Link to etymology of "dragon"

In fact, it appears the modern word for "dragon" in Japanese is "ryu" or "tatsu", which is several orders of magnitude different to the word "draconian", even accounting for words changing over the years.

There is no etymological link that I can find that supports your claim and for me, that calls into question other areas of your research.

The image you have provided for "orbital gravity equations" is a screen capture from Wikipedia.
Link to original Wikipedia entry

While I have not identified the specific source of the image for "Kenetic Telekenisis" (sic), the individual components seem representative of standard formula for kinetic energy calculations. I note the same mis-spelling of kinetic ("kenetic") is used in the image itself. I suggest that this "evidence" is no evidence at all. Perhaps these images were provided in jest, in which case my apologies, but again you can understand why this calls into credibility other aspects of your thread.

How would you address these concerns?

What stands up to challenge only becomes stronger. I look forward to your input.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Ok i'll bite.
So when are we going to see some proper footage of a an extraterrestrial being addressing human beings on YT? You know a really ugly one.

edit on 9-9-2010 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

. I am alslo a biblical scholar and ET also has a religion that is similar to the Japanese culture of religion of the Hindu that is cross linked to Israelite and Judaic Christianism contended to most resourcefully Proverbs of the Bible match exactly to the Hindu religion

Hindu is not Japanese.......much like Draco is not a derivative of the Japanese word Dragon, because the Japanese word for a "Dragon" is not Dragon........

These ramblings are one of 3 things........

1. A bored child who needed something to do
2. A bored Adult who needed something to do.
3. Someone who needs some help before they have a psychotic break.....

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Celestian Falcon
I am alslo a biblical scholar and ET also has a religion that is similar to the Japanese culture of religion of the Hindu that is cross linked to Israelite and Judaic Christianism contended to most resourcefully Proverbs of the Bible match exactly to the Hindu religion

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Hindu is not Japanese...

I was giving the original poster the benefit of the doubt as I suspect it should read "Japanese culture of religion or the Hindu..."

[ad hominem]Though why such an enlightened being (who also appears to be stating that they are the Messiah?) would have so many issues with typographical errors, spelling mistakes and grammatical issues is beyond me [/ad hominem]

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
very, very impressive you people who still have not believed i am the Spirit of Elijah to be. So i will leave you with this one final notice, Are you prepared to meet your maker with us? Are you really ready to accept the one final truth i am to instill you trashy little wavy world now-- an as have come and said, you who have not heard and who have not believed will believe before i am through!!!

edit on 9-9-2010 by Celestian Falcon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join