It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic author: “Third Secret of Fatima refers to Freemasons, Illuminati, Knights Templar and Bogo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Hey ATS hope your having a good day,i was just having a look through the web and came along a article about the the third secert of fatima.
The article explains that there is a high ranking freemason called Dimitar Nedkov
and he is ment to be one of the foremost people what knows what is going on in the order.He has come to the conclusion that the third secert is to do with the Freemasons,Knights Templar,Illuminati and the Bogomils.He also states that the Pope visit to Bulgaria was code to do with the prophecy and also that is why John Paul wanted to bring freemasonry into a better light in the world.
May i state this is not a mason trashing thread! ,i really would like to here anything else people can add around these line of events.

Has anyone got the real prophecy??
Did John Paul hold the secert on a loyality to the brotherhood of masonry?
Has anyone heard of Dimitar Nedkov?

This is the gauntlet high-ranking Mason, Dimitar Nedkov throws in his first novel 33 – The Menace Dan Brown. The book will be released together with the December 1 issue of the Standart. In the book, Nedkov, who is recognized as one of the notable experts in the history of the Freemasons suggests that the mission of John Paul II to Bulgaria was coded in the third prophecy of Fatima. This has been one of the most jelously kept secrets of the Vatican. The Pope was the only person who knew its contents.

The third prophecy of Our Lady of Fatima is one of the reasons why the Pope -Freemason John Paul II – was so persevering in his efforts to rehabilitate the Freemasons before the world,” Dimitar Nedkov continues to send challenges in his first novel.

The author hints that the Third Secret of Fatima refers to the Freemasons, the Illuminati, the Knights Templar and the Bogomils. The author claims that it’s the Pope, along with the Grand Commander of the Masons and a monk from Mount Athos, who are the real guardians of the Brotherhood’s greatest secrets.

them 3 paragraphs are just a bit,please guys tell me what you think?
more here

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The Vatican has supposedly released parts of the 'secret of fatima'

Link to Vatican Webpage

“The third part of the secret refers to Our Lady's words: ‘If not [Russia] will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated' (13-VII-1917).

The third part of the secret is a symbolic revelation, referring to this part of the Message, conditioned by whether we accept or not what the Message itself asks of us: ‘If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, etc.'.

Since we did not heed this appeal of the Message, we see that it has been fulfilled, Russia has invaded the world with her errors. And if we have not yet seen the complete fulfilment of the final part of this prophecy, we are going towards it little by little with great strides. If we do not reject the path of sin, hatred, revenge, injustice, violations of the rights of the human person, immorality and violence, etc.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by CitizenNum287119327]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Here's the 3rd secret..I don't see anything about Freemasons...

After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: 'Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: 'something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White 'we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
So all in all what this about is "the great tribulation"?

As with most things originating from biblical teaching, this subject is highly adaptive to individual interpretation. it is interesting to read about vatican intel but I cant say Im "feeling" this piece of info..

Anybody feeling up for it, I would apreciate if one could put everything offered in a nutshell so its a little easier to comprehend what is being discussed...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Hey CitizenNum ,thanks for your reply,i believe your right there too.
The consecration of Russia was a main part if i believe right,i talked to a few jesuits before and they said that part was correct.

They also said that there was another two parts that had not being given to the public and a big part of the church was in disagreement.
I belived it had to do with a 1000 years of reign a certin group would have on this earth,that is why the story i posted jumped out at me.

Oh yeah Malachi Martin said the very same thing i heard 3 years before on coast to coast am one night and from that conformation[no pun intended] i was fascinated,thanks buddy!

[edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

Hey Topcat ,hows it going. Thanks for your input my friend.I find it so hard to sort through them because there are 3 or 4 versions of the secert.
I havent seen that one you put up!,thanks
,sounds like there might be truth to them all.Then again there might be little bits of truth in them all.Its just so hard to know!
This Mason idea i have never heard that one either.
Did you hear this interveiw?

thanks very much for your reply

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

I agree wth you its perspective all the way.The SIV is the best intelligence agency in the world and one of the most unknown and i agree if we could only have a root through a few files it would be a wet dream for most us conspiracy guys.
Really sorry i cant have it in a more easily readable way but its a complete
mystery to me and thats why i said id give it a greenlight on a thread with hope others had better knowledge on the subject.
Believe me i dont have much more than a conversation,a radio show and a bit of cop on.
Thanks for your reply buddy

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Here's a nice interview with Nedkov.

Some choice excerpts:

The definition High-degree Mason has only a symbolic meaning. In the Freemason hierarchy, the individual does not rule; what is important is the symbol of the corresponding level of knowledge of the Initiated. In Freemasonry, there are no bosses holding power through some posts. All are just servants in the temple of the Brotherhood. The Grand Master is, for example, just a supreme administrator of the Lodge, responsible for preserving the tradition. A higher degree only means more knowledge of the craft of the Freemasons.

Bulgarian Masonry was reinstated by Bulgarian citizens. The Brotherhood is not a political tool in order to attract attention of services such as the CIA. One of the biggest global speculations regarding Freemasonry is the belief it is controlled by the special services.

To the contrary, these same services often have problems with their own employees who are vested in the Brotherhood and who refuse to blindly follow orders that would lead to new human tragedies. All over the world, the Masonic Community is maybe the only voluntary union of people, which does not judge its members by the color of their skin, their religious affiliation, political beliefs, wealth, or status in society. The members of a Masonic Lodge are, as principle, a representative sample of the entire society.

The all-time dispute between the Catholic Church and Freemasonry is notorious for its absurdity. Deep in the sub-consciousness of all people – believers or not, the Vatican has always been the loser in this dispute. But as every institution repressing the mind, it still has the huge resources to manipulate the public. Pope John Paul II was just one of many Popes who, deeply inside, have been torn by the contradiction between dogmas and laws of nature. Freemasonry never needed redemption by the Church.

From this, I don't think he believes the Pope was a Freemason. It doesn't look like his novel is available in the states, or at least, not on Amazon. But like Dan Brown's novels, it is a work of fiction, regardless.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Hey Josh thanks for taking the time to reply to my two threads buddy
,thanks forthe interveiw too,im going to have a listen in a few minutes and ill check back in with you.I didnt know that masons got crap over the intelligence but now you say it the mi5 logo is similar so im sure the usual imaginations running wild happens,im going to have a good look at that other book aswell.
thanks very much

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

This is all the catholics need (as food to their ignorance) to hear.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

Those who knew will be killed once the people discover. The Truth will bring about Chaos, and the ones who held ideologies above Human Universal understandings shall be punished. Guns and Arrows? Sounds to me like an uprising. All the nuns and bishops are gonna get theirs, for trying to deny WE. The ones that sat at the top, took all from the have nots to reach that invisible cross. We The People will be waiting for them, already 2 steps ahead, we're going to stop them in their tracks, and shoot them all dead. The ones who honestly believed not in man, but a Higher Being will be blessed and elevated. There are Two Angels who see everything, the two Angels made You and Me.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

.. seriously, JPII a Freemason...

No one ever knew the 3rd secret (it's a fascinating topic if you research it in a more scholarly manor) except the Pope, which was then Sealed and placed in the Popes Library (different than the Archives, only the Pope is allowed into his own secret library)

Though most people believed it either predicted the end of the World, end of the Church or the death of the Pope. Given that the Popes have never really revealed it probably says it was something against the Church or Pope. I should say actually John Paul II DID "reveal" some of the secret, but few people take it seriously.. because he acted very oddly since reading the secret after his assassination attempt.

[edit on 9/5/2010 by Rockpuck]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Why's wikipedia have 1 version of the secret as the only one..Why would you think there were 3 versions? Where are the sources?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of the Book of Eli.

I watched that movie last night and it was maybe one of the best movies I've ever seen.

I'll try not to insert a spoiler, but it does show how someone or something could use 'secrets' to control people.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
There's always been one thing about the Secrets of Fatima that bothered me.
I don't remember Mother Mary being resurrected. Do you?
All these beheaded martyrs wailing under the throne
but somehow mom slips in the back door?

What's going on here. I call Bull Dookie.

I think some theologian came up with
something called an 'assumption'
to deal with this. Wonder
how _that_ decision
is working out.

David Grouchy

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Hey Rockpuck,hows it going buddy? Thanks for your reply. In your opinion is the article a joke with the story of the pope being a mason?
sorry i couldnt write yesterday,I agree with you its a very interesting subject and your dead right i should take the time and study it indept.
Secert library?? yeah?? i never knew that,wow would i like a root in there
,I heard it was ment to be apocalyptic in nature also.
In your veiw Rockpuck would all these people who work as aides for the Pope that have claimed to have seen the secert be lying and just full of it?
thanks again

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ATLien

Hey Topcat thanks for the reply,yeah people have a 100 versions,probably more!! Its a joke to try make sense of it,but here is video where people phone coast to coast am when a ex jesuit priest Malachi Martin was on the show.
Malachi said he can not tell the secert because he swore under oath not to
,but he does say if people rang up and say what they tought the secert was
if they were correct he would tell them.
have a listen if you have the time mate

Them two parts are a summery of the 3 hour show

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Hey Emsed,thanks for the reply buddy and the tip of what film to watch tonight,i remember seeing a add for it and tought it looked good,but later forgot,nice one!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Thanks leira7 for the reply,crazy subject or what? I think it should of being given to the public,i often wondered could it of being a fake projection with some hi class technology?? The Jesuits have ment a University around the world,could they of made a hoax in some way??

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowKnight322

All Religion are ignorant in some way or another mate ,not just catholics
Everyone of them has had some dark secert,thanks for the reply

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join