It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic author: “Third Secret of Fatima refers to Freemasons, Illuminati, Knights Templar and Bogo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny c
reply to post by emsed1

Hey Emsed,thanks for the reply buddy and the tip of what film to watch tonight,i remember seeing a add for it and tought it looked good,but later forgot,nice one!!!

Yeah, I rented it for 48 hrs and watched it twice.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Im going to put in on in the next hour and have a watch,cant wait

,twice it must be a cool watch

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

I was reading this website. Disclaimer.. I don't believe everything I read but this site is quite interesting and some things make so much sense and it explains so much. So I recommend you read it and make your own mind.
www.fatimamovement.com...
Basically it explains who, why and how the 3rd secret was kept hidden. They also say this is the 3rd secret that was finally revealed in apr 21, 2010 for the people.

Our Lady's Final Warning about the End of the World The Third Secret of Fatima Translated to English: Originally penned on January 4, 1944 in Portuguese Now i will reveal the third part of the secret; This part is the apostasy in the Church! Our Lady showed us a vision of someone who i describe as the 'Pope', standing in front of a praising multitude. But there was a difference with a real Pope, the evil look, this one had eyes of evil. Then after a few moments we saw the same Pope entering a church, but this church was like the church of hell, there is no way to describe the ugliness of this place, it seemed like a fortress made of gray cement, with broken angles and windows like eyes, there was a beak on top of the building. We then looked up at Our Lady who said to us you have seen the apostasy in the Church, this message can be opened by The Holy Father, but must be announced after Pius XII and before 1960. During the pontificate of John Paul II the cornerstone from Peter's tomb must be removed and transferred to Fatima. Because the Dogma of faith is not preserved in Rome, her authority will be removed and given to Portugal. The cathedral of Rome must be destroyed and a new one built in Fatima. If 69 weeks after this command is announced Rome continues it's abomination, the city will be destroyed. Our Lady told us this is written, Daniel 9 24-25 and Mathew 21 42-44

The website is very extensive. It claims we are actually going through the Apocalyse, right now. We are living through the "Abomination of Desolation" Spoken by the prophet Daniel. "a period of time were there is no true spiritual guidance" Every Christian religion is false because the "god" of the old testament is not the "True" loving "god". It is the "god of the Jews" who infiltrated true Christianity in order to destroy it.

The Jews have had Divine knowledge that could bring equality, success and enlightement to the masses but have kept this knowledge hidden because of their greed. See Kabbalah. Only a selected few know of this knowledge. Including Freemason. And through Freemasonry the Jews infiltrated the church and have progressively destroy it by changing ritual, words and sentences in most modern versions of the bible and even the layouts of the churches themselves. i.e Most modern Catholic churches look like Masonic temples inside. Including Kabbalic/Illuminati symbolism.

We live in Jehova/Yahweh's world. And he is the God of the Jews. He is an angry, jealous, vengeful god who even accepts human sacrifice "if you believe the old testament". This is why the Jews own the world. They own all the international banking systems, this Nation, news organizations, all or most of the entertainment industry and so on.
Kabbalah was revealed to Abraham by Yahweh, taken to Egypt by Joseph, out of Egypt by Moses and throughout the world by the Roman Catholic Church and Freemasonry.

That is the website in a "nutshell" Very interesting read to say the least.

p.s. Forgive the typos please. I'm not a writer and English is my second language.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: johnny c

I know this is a bit late to your thread but it is worth nothing what Our lady actually think's of the Masonic sect.

It is therefore fair to say that She and her Son our Lord AND GOD do not like the freemason sect in any way, shape or form.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
So this apparition spoke of "Masonic sect" back in the 1600s? If this prophecy was made in the 1600s why didn't the Catholic Church condemn Freemasonry then? Why wait until 1738? I'm calling BS. This is probably a later quote by some Catholic attributed to Mary Theotokos or, even as probable, a translation of this nun's vision that included Freemasonry rather than the original term, as a means to bolster the Catholic argument against Freemasonry to its congregants. This seems like nothing short of blasphemy to use the Holy Mother to justify ignorance and hatred against Freemasonry.

posted on Apr, 6 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
So this apparition spoke of "Masonic sect" back in the 1600s? If this prophecy was made in the 1600s why didn't the Catholic Church condemn Freemasonry then? Why wait until 1738? I'm calling BS. This is probably a later quote by some Catholic attributed to Mary Theotokos or, even as probable, a translation of this nun's vision that included Freemasonry rather than the original term, as a means to bolster the Catholic argument against Freemasonry to its congregants. This seems like nothing short of blasphemy to use the Holy Mother to justify ignorance and hatred against Freemasonry.

Why does it frighten you then?.
Of course she spoke of it - PROPHECY and an ACCURATE one at that.
Any one with sense would realize the ship they have invested in is sinking even as it look's ever more powerful because it has sailed off of the water onto the lake of fire and believe me it will not float there very long.

edit on 6-4-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
You didn't answer my question.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CitizenNum287119327

"the vatican" is worse than the others, so who cares?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I shall tell you something, listen or rather read and you are free to believe or not as you see fit.

Back in the 1960's well before I was born my mother had a daughter called Jeanette Eileen and when the midwife delivered the baby she then left some of the afterbirth inside my mother whom then of course suffered septic shock, she died literally and not for the first OR last time in her life but on this occasion she found herself walking up on a mountain, a very beautiful lady - literally the most beautiful being my mother had ever seen was beckoning her to come to her standing upon the very peak of this mountain but my mother refused to go to heaven as she was at the time in a marriage to a man whom was a very dangerous and evil man - the very worst kind of man a wife beater and a danger to her children and so she refused, turned and ran back down this mountain through a valley up another mountain and down the other side, as she came down other side of the smaller mountain she awoke on the operating table were the doctor had just given up on her and of course they called it a miracle, my mother Alice also must have been delirious and told them thing's because the next thing she knew there was a catholic priest whom was wanting her to tell him about it but needless to say my Mother being an Anglican told him in no uncertain term's to go away.

Now back in the 1990's my mother attempted to paint the lady she had seen and being a very talented painter she did partially form the image, the face in particular but being ill and it being hard going she only ever really painted the face and a rough outline.

Now this statue in Quito is no where near as beautiful as the now lost image my mother painted but it is the only image that even come's close and in fact very close to the image my mother was painting - but not anywhere near as beautiful and without the radiant smile and expression my mother had painted.

Now of course as you know the Theotokas is said to have asked her son to give her a portion of Greece which is a very mountainous spur of land reaching into the sea called Mount Athos but also very beautiful and often called the Garden of the Theotokas and also that there are in fact more miracles and sign's in the Greek orthodox church then even in the Roman Catholic church (never mind the other Orthodoxy such as the Coptic church with it's amazing miracles and sign's such as those at Zeitoun).

But it is of course the same lady and the same Jesus and the Same almighty father.

Nothing happen's for chance, we are timed and god know's were we are already headed, you have a chance to turn back to God and renounce that foul cult once and for all so take it - or don't I am not your keeper.

Remember you can have only one Master - the church often always forgets this with it's endorsement of false king's, government's and rulers even to the point of changing it's law's and that is the flaw of the Catholic AND ALL WESTERN church but still it is mostly on track, the Greek Orthodoxy as you know has not removed any of it's law's though it has much like the Rabbis added interpretation's to expand upon or interpret those earlier church doctrines.

But you can still have only one master, one king and one true God and if you are a Christian they are the same in the holy Trinity, shou shalt have no other god's before me - if Jesus is your king then you shall have NO OTHER King's before him, yes live in this world, obey there law's but only in so far as they AGREE with the law's of your true King and his rule.

So no I shall not give you a reciprocal answer to a reciprocal question as this is not a debate, the mother of Jesus hates the masonic sect - that does not mean she hates ever single mason but who is your master Jesus or Lucifer, how many of you will choose the latter arguing that they are the same being when in fact they most certainly are NOT.

You have a choice, renounce this world - at least in your heart and soul and change from that path, hate this world and all it offers (if this world hates you remember it hated me first), all that comradeship and business contact's, all those false friends' whom are only there to serve there OWN personal interests and choose Jesus the way, become a follower of the way or don't, you are either on the way or you are gone.

God is NOT a Canopy Deity.
www.formermasons.org...
And do not forget to click on the OFF motif in the top right corner.
edit on 11-4-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
God is NOT a Canopy Deity.
www.formermasons.org...
And do not forget to click on the OFF motif in the top right corner.

LOL This gave me a good laugh. I love fiction.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATLien
Here's the 3rd secret..I don't see anything about Freemasons...

After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendour that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: 'Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: 'something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White 'we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God.

Sounds like what happened last time Nibiru flew by us bringing Global Continental Displacement and the proxy Global Continental Displacement Waves which generated what we call Noahs Flood last time we experienced them........everyone took their personal belief systems and ran up to the tops of the highest places they could find ...which were inevitably already pccupied bySOLDIER and MILITARY who were aready INSITU prepared to defend the only high altitude high survivability areas on the Planet.....and yes all denominations will be cut down like ripe wheat to the harvest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join