It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel launches raids on Gaza

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Israel launches raids on Gaza

english.aljazeera.net

Cross-border rocket fire draws response from Israeli military,which injures at least three Palestinians.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.jpost.com

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well,here we go again.This is a never ending cycle it seems like,one of these days this is going to go to far and there will be hell to pay.This is also up on The Jerusalem Post,where they report one dead,one injured,one missing.I hate to see any loss of,no matter what side its on..I am beginning to wonder if there can ever be peace in this land,it doesn't seem to look that way..What a shame that is!

english.aljazeera.net
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Found this as well..Israeli jets bomb Gaza Cities
presstv.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Wow... again? For real?

So far the reports say 1 dead and 3 injured.

Shaking my head...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I wonder if Obama’s, Palestinian puppet, play doll (Mahmoud Abbas) secretly (or privately) agreed to these attacks, against the people he is supposed to be representing? (i.e. partly In front of Israeli PM Netanyahu who has orderd theses attacks happen?)

Surely it's now clear the only benefices of the current peace talks, are…
A. Obama’s political need to make it appear he’s only as bad, as bush
B. And President Netanyahu political need, to show he’ll only build a settlement over all of Palestine, after talks have “failed”.

The current peace talks (already politically divisive-illegitimate, for excluding Hamas) have merely insulted the strength of Palestine's negioating positioning (or strength of refusing).
Because it’s now clear the two Jewish leaders Obama-Netanyahu are not willing to make any compromises that would improve Palestinian conditions.

Or: If Obama was willing to make compromises; then Benjamin Netanyahu has (once again) shown himself to a rogue leader, of rogue state, increasingly lacking (sustainable) respect (too or from) the USA.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be nice if both the Palestinians and Israelis obliterated each other out of existence? Preferably without resorting to nukes.

Think how nice the world would be without either of them?

"Kill em all let god sort them out"

*puts flame suit on*

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

They have been going at it for years, what makes anybody thing it's going to stop.

I just get sick of hearing about it in the news, even non-MSM.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984
Because it’s now clear the two Jewish leaders Obama-Netanyahu

So Obama is now Jewish?

Funny how the Obama haters call him either a muslim, a Jew or a Christian, they cannot seem to make their minds up!

[edit on 4/9/10 by dereks]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Bit harsh...

We could of course obliterate just one and get the same result..

Which one woukd you choose Chad??

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Both.

They've had centuries to sort themselves out.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Centuries?
I thought Israel was established in 1948??

BTW, thats a lot of innocent civilians you are wishing dead...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
There will never be peace in the middle east until the return of Christ...

Read the OT stories of Israel claiming cannan, they were not to make peace with anyone, but they did and it was foretold that they would be a continual thorn in their side...

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have heard it speculated that Israeli IDF soldiers will fire rockets towards Israel to give them an excuse to bomb the Palistinians. that this is regular false flag Terrorism. Rockets fired into Israel rarely, if ever kill or injure Israelis. Now If I was a Palistinian, and I had limited resources, and wanted to retaliate for the deaths of my family members, wich I am not and I am only speculating, I would make sure that I got close enough to my target to have an effect on it before I fired any weapon. However if I were a IDF soldier, who wanted to create an excuse to bomb Gaza some more, then I would fire rockets towards areas of Israel, where the detonation of those rockets would have liyyle or no probability of effecting damage or casualtys. I am just sayin...ya know.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Yes, the Arab - Jew conflict has been going on for centuries, the Israel and Palestinian conflict is the modern theatre for this conflict.

Look, I'm not sure what you want from me here? You want me to pick a side? Not gonna happen, both sides disgust me with their hate for each other.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

All I wanted was your opinion, you gave it..

Thats what threads are about

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by slavenomore4u
I have heard it speculated that Israeli IDF soldiers will fire rockets towards Israel to give them an excuse to bomb the Palistinians.

LOL, that a good one, the idiots in Hamas are more than willing to give the Israelis an excuse for launching attacks in Gaza. And the endless cycle starts yet again, but I guess an endless cycle never stopped, now did it?

I'm inclined to just let them kill themselves. Both sides don't have the guts it takes to pursue peace, so it might as well be all out war instead. No skin off my back, it's not like they have any natural resources we want.

Can't be looking all soft wanting to live in peace with your neighbor ya know.................. People will think you are weak.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Dammit not again. since israel cant attack iran they have to bully palistine.

heres a question for everyone. if a country constantly harassed you the way israel harases palistine would you do what the terrorist groups are doing. hammas and all them?

you can say what you want but the reality is you wouldn't know unless you were put in their position.

we should pray for peace. but from what i keep hearign off the net and from people who have actually been there the israelies are not better than the gestapo.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by X9ballX

heres a question for everyone. if a country constantly harassed you the way israel harases palistine would you do what the terrorist groups are doing. hammas and all them?

you can say what you want but the reality is you wouldn't know unless you were put in their position.

The same can be said with Hamas's actions towards Israel....claiming responsibility for 2 attacks on the West Bank as peace talks start, a statement by them still wanting to liberate all the land from the Mediterranean to the Jordan and to top it off, lobs yet more rockets into Israel from Gaza.

Quite honestly, what response did you expect from Israel??? You conveniently seemed to have forgotten what started this latest round of eye for an eye attacks.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

The sad thing is though, that amongst all those evil people who will relentlessly incite hatred and blood lust there are normal people who are having their lives torn apart by these petty miserable bigots.
It's the way of the world, I know, it's just unfortunate.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Yawn!... Did anyone even think it would turn out any different? The west should simply break ties with them both because when talks fail, the west inevitably cops a decent portion of the blame. Juts give them a pair of boxing gloves each, close the door on them and let them duke it out for themselves.

I'm so tired of the Israel/Palestinian peace talks. It reminds me of the red herring that is UFO disclosure actually. It will never happen in my lifetime, if at all.

IRM

top topics

<<   2 >>

join