It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unconscionable ....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

see once again Im confused. for the record, maybe I missed it.. but what is the point you are arguing?

I think you missed it, there’s nothing confusing with my response. My point is plain as day.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

I'm still not sure what it is you want proof of exactly.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

I havent insulted you, yet. but you seem to be ignoring me... Uh... I only said that you should not be concerned what people say. People just seek companionship and understanding. So once again.... uh.. your stance is against COINTEL's existance, but all about the OS?

When 9/11 first happened, I felt as if we shouldnt talk about it, ever, but thats not realistic. I once said that a few thousand years from now, history may have changed the calender to be associated with Before 9/11 and after 9/11. It has literally torn the world apart in terms of ideology and war. Its sad that we do this to ourselves... but hey.. life goes on... I think

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

fact is you don't have a shred of freakin proof.

The proofs are in thousands of threads on ATS, try and do some real research before you make a fool out of yourself.

Here you can start right here.

www.ae911truth.org...

pilotsfor911truth.org...

Then get back to us.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

LOL i take special interest in your little title you wrote for yourself..."Let's Deny Ignorance".....kinda ironic wouldn't you say? Somewhat elitist as you imply you come from a place above others...like you know what the real deal is....Jeez i really wish you'd enlighten us all...illuminate our dim little minds with some precious wisdom borrowed from the texts of L Ron Hubbard and Stanton Friedman.

Consistently you've relegated my personal opinion to that of nonsense and ignorance...i never once attacked anyone with my OP...yet the posts i'm getting here are full of animus and scorn. A willful dismissing attitude that i am not intelligent enough to see beyond some wild patriotism, that i don't even remotely posses, so you got that wrong, i'm just calling it like i see it...you guys are spinning this into something it isn't., rather what you wish it were.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

But quite frankly I've HAD it with the theorists that go ON and ON about conspiracy this and conspiracy that.

I love how you say you can't stand people coming up with conspiracies on a forum specifically designed for conspiracies.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

For the third time...what exactly is it that you need proof of? You are kind of all over the place.

link   

OK...zero and zero. Try again. Where's the proof? Touche old boy you actually just embarassed yourself by referencing anothers opinion. Formulate your own opinion...own something that's yours. Nice try.

Big goose egg yet again.

link   

i'm trying to express that i don't believe there was any type of conspiracy involvement in 911.....

[edit on 4-9-2010 by jeddun]

link   

sorry for the double posts

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Ahhhh, cant take it anymore... no structure to this conversatin. I tried to help. Have fun being miserable, or what your purpose to make others miserable?

accomplished..

out

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun

i'm trying to express that i don't believe there was any type of conspiracy involvement in 911.....

But there was, no matter how its sliced.. either israel, the fed, or 19 arabs.. either culprit you choose, still leads you to a conspiracy theory. Or atleast just a conspiracy. It was accomplished.. the few who acted to annihilate the WTC and other structures, succeeded. Thus conspiracy. Sorry, but not everyone will ever agree on a single thing, except for mathematics.

Someone can not believe that Israel did it, just like you can't believe the Feds did it, like someone else couldn't believe 19 arabs did it.. thus the conversation, which should have taken place on Sept. 12th, 2001. Thats all peole want, understanding, and to know we looked into it, from all aspects.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

LOL

Dude, why don't you show a little more respect for the people who were killed that day, and maybe laugh a little less in your responses... When you laugh at these questions, you laugh in the faces of the victims families who have been asking for a new investigation.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by spiritualzombie]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. We all perceive things in our own way.

I'm pretty new to ATS so I need to take a lot of time to find all the information behind topics of discussion. There is a lot of stuff out there that does point towards conspiracies in general. I don't know how you stand with some other types of conspiracies, such as the BLM versus the wild Mustangs for example.

Regarding 9/11, there's a lot of people trying to find answers out there and there's bits and pieces about that whole day that just don't ring right. I heard about someone's son dying in the WTC7 lobby because of a blast wave to his head and chest which killed him (unless I remember this wrong, it was something like this anyway). As well as a million other things you can look up and read. The links provided by impressme gave you some topics of controversy to start and then research.

All I'm saying is to keep an open mind. When you've looked at the evidence yourself and you're still not convinced then that's your own opinion. Just as much as it ours when we decided something else.

Keep in mind that our tendencies towards not believing the official story can also come from other topics or events.

All comes down to respect. We have plenty of people on these boards that have different opinions in debates and while it can cause friction, it certainly adds to the quest to find the truth. No matter what that is. We're here to figure it out together.

You're welcomed to participate, but a rant about people not sharing your opinion is not the best way to do that.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

conspiracy, try REAL hard to bash into the heads of level headed thinkers that they are 'wrong' or are 'disinfo agents", that's the best one right there...no such thing freaking exists! Like there is a job detail that actually permits people to be paid to go on sites like this one just to argue a different point of view.

Peace

REALLY!! THERE IS!!!!
It's called the cyberwarfare department at the Pentagon.
And tell your boss you deserve that raise!
You're really quite convincing,

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hmmm.... not so sure about the raise there Askthe....

I wasn't convinced at all...poor research and a weak argument combined with a tendency towards emotional irrationality doth not a psyops make...

or...

His Mom and Dad and sister have gone to a BBQ....

[edit on 5-9-2010 by benoni]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by jeddun

I'm just getting more and more confused as this thread continues. Uh... the people who are in charge, are smart people, whether they could pass a "test" or not, they finagled their ways to the top, which makes them smart.

Are you a million.. no .. billionaire? If so, your friends, how much are they worth? If not.. are you friends with any billionaires? Odds are you aren't, and you don't have billionair friends.. Why? Probably because they tend to have billionaire friends. Why is hard to conceive the idea, that hey, maybe these billionaires who are all in charge of these countries could possibly be in kahoots with each other? I mean its sortra has to pop up eventually. we happen to live in that age.

This is worth highlighting - it is this kind of reasoning that comes closest, in my opinion, to uncovering the psychology of these globalist billionaire private bankers. They are extremely motivated. Of course, lots of people have this kind of determination, but most of us keep our drive balanced with our innate senses of morality and altruism. When these qualities are absent in an individual with extreme motivation and drive, nothing short of death will stop them from rising to power. Whether it's 3000 BC or the modern world, the power structure of corporations and nations will have a statistically higher involvement of sociopaths.

In short - the most psychotic are the most driven, and the most driven are the most likely to be successful in their career of choice. This is why power attracts corruption not just in theory but in reality, always has and always will. In a free society it's even easier for these people to acquire power.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

What you just did to the English language in your post is unconscionable.

Seriously though, Jeddun, as I'm sure you already know, opinions are like...well you know the rest. Unfortunately you seem to be too emotionally involved in the events from that day. I can totally understand why, if you did actually witness them in person. That being said ATS is kinda like the radio, in the sense that is you don't like something you can just change the channel, or in this case jump to another forum.

I have a really hard time understanding this way of thinking, for example our resident debunkers, if you ask one of them(as I'm sure you already know) they would agree with you wholeheartedly. Your feelings and beliefs are very typical of the same feelings and beliefs that basically every so called debunker subscribes to: They all believe anyone, let alone truthers, are complete imbeciles, absolutely stupid. They believe the questioners/truthers are terrorist sympathizers or how you so eloquently put it "true punk ass's kissin the bullies ass". They believe the questioners/truthers are totally wrong about everything, they believe it is their duty to "correct" and "insult" the questioners/truthers every chance they can. You would think that, treated to these same set of circumstances a normal person would simply ignore the party in question. But not the 9/11 Debunker(don't worry I do realize your not debunking...yet. Just mad at people who question 9/11 and/or believe in any conspiracy theories).

Unfortunately for all of us, only time will tell who was on the righteous side, but make no mistake, it is every Americans duty to question, limit/restrict our government. The country was founded on this principle, even when it appears to be fruitless, it still keeps everyone in office and/or elected positions, on their toes. For other Americans to sit and attack their fellow Americans for questioning the government is unconscionable.

Lastly, you and people who feel the same as you, need to always remember one thing before you go around attempting to crucify people who are suspicious of the government:

The government did admit to a false flag event already, that was done in such a way as to connect itself with 9/11. It was carried out at a military base, and although of course the government claims it wasn't "official business", and he was another lone gunman. Some of the facts of the case are not easily denied, and even though it seems they are doing their bests to quietly sweep the whole mess up, this is exactly how the Anthrax attacks were carried out. A Fort Dietrick bio weapons scientist, creating weapons grade, highly refined anthrax on military equipment. Then sending it out all over the country, writing the letters to make it appear as if a Muslim or AQ had perpetrated it. Then days before charges are leveled against him, before he is able to refute the FBI's story(which is now the "official story") or even tell us what happened or if he acted alone. He is dead. Apparently the bio weapons scientist, that one could assume would be able to kill himself instantly with a cyanide pill, does it with Aspirin.

Then you add in the little fact that the White House began taking Cipro on 9/11, a month before the first Anthrax was discovered, and it's very easy to understand how people might believe in 9/11 conspiracy theories. www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Actually the OP makes a good point which is all too often ignored by truthers and that is the threat posed by radical islamists.

Particularly ironic when truthers are so fond of accusing other people of hiding their heads in the sand while they largely pretend the threat doesn't exist.

Here are some incidents you should remember sometimes when busy blaming the US government for everything :-

www.infoplease.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
OP your talking in riddles and your conversations are gettng more and more confusing, what exactly are you trying to say? why are you so vexed?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join