It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walls are Closing in. What are we going to do people?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
What are we going to do people?
We're all suppossed to fear the terrorsts. So much so that our fears fly in the face of common sense and we give up all our liberties. Our Government: "Please keep all references to open borders as an immagration issue only". I wonder if TPTB saw before hand how badly thier." fear terrorism policy" was going to clash with thier, " open borders, migrant workers, here to do the jobs Americans don't want to do" routine?

The government is mending everybody in for who knows what? Do you see the walls are closing in?

I went to the recycler yesterday to turn in some aluminum. Got greeted by a brand new law. The amount total was over twenty dollars so I had to wait three days to get my money. I didn't say a word. I grabbed my aluminum and left.

Came back with my brother he turned in half of the aluminum, I got my money and we went to the bar. All it amounted to was more confusion and kaos and stress. Unbelievably stupid. So what is the purpose of crap like that? Just to make everything tough for everyone involved? They create a jobless environment. Then start putting the screws to every other way of getting money. They don't want money to be available to us. Why? the only answer is the one no one wants to believe.

My step son was at the skateboard park the other day. He said it closed at 6:30,
so I got there just a couple minutes early to pick him up. Right at six thirty an
alarm went off over a loud speak placed on a pole. Bout 30 ft in the air.

Then immediatly after the alarm ended maybe 10 secs. This voice of authority
goes ringing through the park." It is time to leave the premises. If you do not
leave you are subject to arrest. The police have been notified and are on their way.
If you wish to avoid arrest? Please disperse immediatly."

Do you see the walls closing in?

I'm going to be the guy who takes care of that speaker and yes I want everyone to know. In just the same way that if Oswald would have wanted to take care of the President? Then he actually succeeded. Like it says on the smoke they blow
up our asses. He would have paraded out in front of the book depsitory, and he would have taken a bow. That's what people like that do. They don't deny it.

The 99 weeks I had of unemployment insurance ended in July.

The walls are closing in for me.

If you don't see it yet?

You will................What are we going to do people?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Their strategy and policies don't have to make sense. The American population has been dumbed down so much that even if it hardly makes sense, or none at all, the people will still buy into it and fail to connect the dots.

Sadly, there isn't much we can do. Until the majority of Americans start putting their brains to use, we are screwed. It's like asking someone who is taking their last gulps of air after being shot in the head, "what are you going to do to win this fight?". There isn't much he can do. We have been wounded so badly with the forfeiting of our rights and liberties, as well as the dismantling of our Constitutional protections, all we can really do is sit back and watch as the ignorant half of America takes this nation down the drain.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Knowing the reality of your post, what a horrible feeling I have realising our pathetic situation. Total despair in this darkness upon me. I know I'm amoung the first of a gigantic number to come.

[edit on 4-9-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'm afraid spoon is right.
There isn't much we can do
at this point without the masses
waking up and with all the chemtrails
being sprayed to dumb us down
the sheeple waking up is
virtually non existent.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

so, with that said, what could possibly be the next step for people that are AWAKE to take? Should the non-sheeple leave the country? Leave the system entirely? Go off the grid? Is time really running out for the ones who still have a mind?

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This madness needs to stop before we are hearing alarms in the street " its time to go inside, police will be monitering the streets, if you are still out past curfew you will be arrested repeat you will be arrested."

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
so, with that said, what could possibly be the next step for people that are AWAKE to take?

disconnect themselves from the matrix.
just unplug and go rural

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
What is there to do?

In a word, nothing.

That being said I can think of a few ideas on how to nettle tptb (pm me if you want to hear some), but to be honest I'm both unwilling and uninterested in doing them myself since my financial serfdom is putting the screws to me so I must work and be uninterrupted in that lest my wife and 4 children be tossed onto the street.

The only ideas I can suggest is to ignore what is going on and concern yourself only with yourself and your family. Get out of debt in every way possible. Sell all things you don't need/use. Keep as much rainy day materials (money, food, etc) as you can. And generally stay off the radar as much as possible.

Waking people up will not, has not, and is not working and never will because most people don't really care. Even during the great forging of this nation, there were large portions of people who remained in opposition to the change for personal/selfish reasons and another large portion who just wanted to be left alone by both sides.

If people don't care, which most don't, then why care about them?

Do for yourself and family and only that first.

Peace
KJ

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Excellent post starred and flagged.

Goes right along and supports my previous post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If enough people do not wake up in time and really start to rebel, we are all going to get smushed.

Yes the walls are slowly closing in and 1984 is here.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KrazyJethro

The only ideas I can suggest is to ignore what is going on and concern yourself only with yourself and your family. Get out of debt in every way possible. Sell all things you don't need/use. Keep as much rainy day materials (money, food, etc) as you can. And generally stay off the radar as much as possible.

Yah! Way ahead of you in that respect. My attitude towards credit and banks for the most part, has been the only use I have for a bank, is to rob one. So I have no debt. The darkness to come is just beginning to take hold. It's momentum will be exponential. If you aren't prepared I suggest you do so.

Not now, but right now!

Ofhumandescent

If enough people do not wake up in time and really start to rebel, we are all going to get smushed.

I love that word you used "smushed" to cool.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

i just wanted to say that your sig is awesome

but seriously, the revolution is about to begin peeps. strap ya seat belts and enjoy the ride!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
At the most basic level, a vast majority of Americans are authoritarians.
At the most basic level, a vast majority of Americans are authoritarians.

Definition of AUTHORITARIAN
Favoring complete obedience or subjection to authority as opposed to individual freedom: authoritarian principles; authoritarian attitudes.
of or pertaining to a governmental or political system, principle, or practice in which individual freedom is held as completely subordinate to the power or authority of the state, centered either in one person or a small group that is not constitutionally accountable to the people.
exercising complete or almost complete control over the will of another or of others:

There is an element of human nature that relishes in having control over another or others. Our current political and social construct is based upon the authoritarian values of physical coercion, compulsion and control.
Libertarianism and individual sovereignty need not apply. The majority has spoken. We have power over you. This is not about asking, It is about telling.

Many are fooled by the system. The political pendulum may swing back and forth, but the fundamental direction in which we move never varies by more than a degree or two. In this manner, people are polarized into opposing groups that offset each other and the status quo is maintained. The apparatus tricks the masses to impose self tyranny.

This is easy because, again, most Americans are authoritarians.

You start to think you know what's right and wrong for me.

Then I start thinking I know what's right and wrong for you.

When authoritarian values are entrenched into a culture it becomes a positive feedback loop, and it takes hardly any energy to get into it. Power over others is a hell of a drug.

Originally posted by airspoon
Sadly, there isn't much we can do. Until the majority of Americans start putting their brains to use, we are screwed.

As a rule, the majority are content. In all cases, Good or bad, History has been defined by individuals and their small group of energetic supporters.

Freedom is still the most radical idea of all; Freedom being the emancipation from the arbitrary rule of others, the right to create for yourself the alternative of choice.

Sorry I have no real answer. Just observations of where we are and how we got here.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

That is a very good analogy. But if there is any hope at all it must be made clear that first we need to get Ron Paul in office in 2012, and second we need to get rid of the two party system, along with the electoral college! This is just the start if we are going to have any chance at all. Ron will take care of the next goals we need to do, like elimination of the FED.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The way I see it is that EACH of us needs to start small. "Educate" your immidiate family/friends and work out from there, most of us are waiting for some kind of "Grand Awakening" and given how much MSM, propaganda and most important FEAR has hold of the masses this kind of scenario is highly unlikely. Look at it this way; You inform your fam/friends, they go to their family and workplace and start spreading the info themselves, etc. See the chain reaction?

Plus, thanks to technology we can expand even quicker, Facebook and Twitter are great tools for spreading Truth, like posting forum treads/videos/news from ATS.

The point I'm getting at is that once you get people curious enough to grasp what's Really going on around them, Awakening is inevitable.

It's not easy and a lot of people Will call you Paranoid, but like Ghandi said

"First they Ignore you, then they Ridicule you..."

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The controllers aren't stupid. They have think tanks dedicated to the ways and means of controlling the masses. Do you honestly think the elite haven't been experts at social engineering for a long long time. The Catholic church layed the ground work a thousand years ago.

When the natives get restless, like now, expect some kind of manufactured national trauma to put the fear of God into the proletariat and keep them basically grateful to get their NFL, Nascar, wrasslin, soaps, reality shows, cop shows, Beer and junk food.

Sadly most people live in a prison of their own imagination.

Want Freedom.........Work for Justice!

[edit on 4-9-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Sorry I have no real answer. Just observations of where we are and how we got here.

Described with an accuracy only surpassed by the clearity of your statement. I havn't seen a better description of where we can begin a search for any "real answer".

Excellent post.

I'm stunned at the sober responses this thread has generated. Every response has it's own greatness.

farg'n eh! Good job people.

Valntyne

Plus, thanks to technology we can expand even quicker, Facebook and Twitter are great tools for spreading Truth, like posting forum treads/videos/news from ATS.

I agree with this bigtime. That's why I often try to steer the new members
to speak the truth to deny ignorance.

Communication is a dependent of the truth.
If we always speak the truth as we know it. We can eliminate so much muck in the mier. We have to be able to trust what the other brother is saying.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The great American dream may be over.

But elements of it is still there, for to destroy the sacred Constitution completely, there would be a bloodbath of epic proportions, something our masters will not want, as it is only money, greed and power they seek. Without the masses, or a significant portion of the masses dead or maimed, that flow will stop.

Thus the People is not without power still, despite the gloom and doom, and helplessness each individual feels today. November will be a critical and would be an epic life changing month of far reaching consequences for many.

All must critically and analytically scrutinize the incumbents seeking political office - not the messenger, but his/her message and platforms on how to rectify the state of America. as well as any underhand meants to compromise the voting process.

When the results are shown, then will all know the direction we all will be heading - freedom or continued enslavement.

In the meantime, those who are awaken must discuss and debate the self evident truth and facts to their families, relatives and friends for change to happen. It needs the critical mass and apathy must end, or it will be the end for all.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It happens in Australia also. The public being dumbed down with toxins in the food and water. 80% of the public believe what they see on the nightly news. And most of that is about 10minutes of garbage and the rest 20minutes of advertising. Its a sad world a majority in the civilized world are enslaved to credit and a materialistic must have life style. Many dont want to be bothered to think about reality because there isnt any time for it or it seems a spooky future. Most seeing it on the tele or in the movies ie: "end of world" , 2012, apocalictic times, prophecies yadda yadda folk become conditioned to the fact it isnt real because its rammed down their throats and becomes the norm... Keep preaching the word of truth is the only answer one by one.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Not be one of the many hopeless twits who never bothered to prepare for such a scenario, I hope none of you come try looting my stuff, it would be a sad fate if I had to kill an ATS member because of his lack of foresight.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
What can we do ?? but... wait, ... patiently.

The pressure will build, ... and build, people will yell, but no one will hear them, the peasants will throw fruit at the castle, .... no one will notice, .... untill one day, as history has show us, time and time again, .... a single unfathomable event will occur, and event so profound, that the young, old, rich and poor will band together and take to the streets.

The government who is supposed to respresent the people will be taken down by those very people.

As history shows, great change is only preceeded by great destruction.

It will get much, much worse before it gets better, until even the stupidest, most apethetic american will have no choice but action.

yes ladies and gentlmen, ...... THE POWDER KEG WILL BLOW !!

<<   2  3 >>

join