It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walls are Closing in. What are we going to do people?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Segador

How can one without hope be prepared for any scenario if one has nothing, not even his own life when he is enchained, as many in the world are miserable chattels of banks and corporations?

One who refuses to help or to share may be the one killed when SHTF. There is not enough bullets or WMD held by one to annihilate the masses without destroying himself in the process.

When SHTF, there will be nothing left.

But today we still have something left, and it is our free will to effect change, beginning with ourselves and our social circle, which when combined, makes up our society. Your pathetic stores cannot and will not last with apathy, my brother.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

THE POWDER KEG WILL BLOW !!

Stella,
I have rarely been unimpressed with one of your posts. Most of the time they make you seem wise beyond your years. I guess that's how it
can be said. Anyway, your post here, is no different.

Great answer IMO.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

why thank you Mr. Watson, I can only paint my genius to a canvas which demands as much, without great threads, there are no great responses, ... so thank you, ... Mr. Randy Watson.

Stella seems so formal, .... why dont you just call me Son,

- Stella
Randy's future son-in-law

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The great giant, known as the American people, will not wake from it's dulled slumber while the status-quo is in play, as it currently is.

We have vast things to keep up entertained, engrossed, and woefully naieve of the encroaching darkness of evil upon our freedoms.

We have, facebook apps like farmville, we have online games, like World of Warcraft, and other various ones. (I am a member of world of warcraft)

We have our itunes, and iphones, and ipods. We have sports, and the giant soap opera Hollwood that we must constantly be in awe of.

We have hte "jones" that we must constantly keep up with in all aspects, and as often as possible, one up them.

There is the local gossip at the hair salon, and kids to run to football practice, a daughter to rush to ballet, and piano after that.

Let us not forget our jobs, and our bills, and the other material things we absolutely must buy as soon as possible, because the 62" LCD-tv tell us... we must buy and consume.

There are vast amounts of distractions to keep the typical family all too busy. We can't even find time to sit down and have a meal together, and talk about the day anymore.

It's not that time has gotten shorter for any one person.. everyone has the same amount of time each day. It is the fact that there is so much more to do in a day that makes it seem like we have no time.

Interrupt the status-quo, and people sit up and take notice of the things around them, after they get angry at being interrupted.

Cut the power, kill the internet, knock out the World of Warcraft servers, kill Xbox Live network, and the Playstation network. Kill the satalite tv, and cut the cables.

The people would wake up to things then.. Too many distractions to keep up woefully ignorant of the events transpiring around us, under our noses.

(Pardon any spelling mistakes, it's been a long day)

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I don't believe the walls are closing in on you.

Your 'new' law is probably California Assembly Bill 844, written and passed about two years ago. Intended to target copper thieves it's, in my opinion, stupid and outdated when copper goes for $1/lb as opposed to the $4/lb four years ago. Call your state rep.

The skate park is another issue, more than likely to keep those young, skating, hooligans at bay during the summer nights. Have a problem with it? Call your city's board of directors, better yet, educate your stepson on the right to assemble and get his skater friends to fix that problem themselves, legally. Petition. Demand change.

Fear not my friend, things are not always as they seem.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

Fear not my friend, things are not always as they seem.

Encouraging, positive, hate to argue with it really. Of course it dosn't end
there. Hard to imagine all that we are seeing is delusion, but I would have to agree that it's possible.
Things certainly do look bad though. All it would take to apease me is
some work in the friggen trade I've been in for 20 yrs. Just want to
make a living even if I have to work through retiremenmt. Just need some work. To much to ask?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
the war on humanity escalates -
no longer citizens of any nation, just civilians in the way.
the SS number no longer tattooed on your forearm-
but issued at birth to work and be taxes until death.
thrown into wars for the corporate masters.
the guard towers replaced by satellites overhead.
drones, cameras, masked ,militarized thugs for law enforcement.
to be dismantled /disarmed sent off to labor camps.
sprayed with poisons, drugged, drunk, distracted, divided..
too addicted to not conform, give in..give up..
"many will grow to hate the new world order, and will die fighting it"
HG Wells 1940.
or resume television programing
and continue to play the games.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Tell me about the new scrap law please. Federal? Local?

You are absolutely right that there is a systematic fascist web being spun. It is being done in a syntax context. By using loud speakers, issued threats/warnings, an air of authority, they are acclimating us to being led about like cattle. You can even see this in commercials, such as golden corral's famous 'security!' offering. I don't know what we're gonna do. I decided that buying a house is out of the question, forever. The gov is so broke that as values plunge, taxes will skyrocket anyway. Thanks obammy.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by davidmann]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

the war on humanity escalates -
no longer citizens of any nation, just civilians in the way.
the SS number no longer tattooed on your forearm-
but issued at birth to work and be taxes until death.
thrown into wars for the corporate masters.
the guard towers replaced by satellites overhead.
drones, cameras, masked ,militarized thugs for law enforcement.
to be dismantled /disarmed sent off to labor camps.
sprayed with poisons, drugged, drunk, distracted, divided..
too addicted to not conform, give in..give up..
"many will grow to hate the new world order, and will die fighting it"
HG Wells 1940.
or resume television programing
and continue to play the games

Clever design for a reply

Davidmann

Tell me about the new scrap law please. Federal? Local?

Not much to tell other than what I stated as I just found out that one the other day. If it looks like a duck?

[edit on 5-9-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ask a jailbird if they recognize the country.

They will say of course they do, it is a prison.

You have your guards, the LEO's and you have your prisoners, the citizens, you have your parole boards and warden in your government.

I no longer consent, it is so refreshing to say it. Try it, you might like it.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

It's my money and I need it now! I mean........

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
For a bunch of people that bash Myspace(I those kinds of sites also) you all act like the emotional attention whoring depressed twits that inhabit such sites. Don't act like the sheeple you people bash on a daily basis and begin taking inventory. Read a book once in a while and learn a new skill instead of putting up depressing mini blogs on ATS that contribute absolutely nothing.

I am absolutely tired of reading mini suicide notes on ATS about giving up hope and ****.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

I am absolutely tired of reading mini suicide notes on ATS about giving up hope and ****.

Have you been drinking? Or do you always think that being aware of
what is going on is just plain depressing. Searching out what can be done
is far from giving up hope my fellow member. Please respond.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Segador

Have you been drinking? Or do you always think that being aware of
what is going on is just plain depressing. Searching out what can be done
is far from giving up hope my fellow member. Please respond.

We can all agree that we are aware here on ATS but all this thread consists of sheeple bashing, the people searching out for what can be done are like a minority in here.

Being prepared by is a great thing but we can't just say its over, we can try fixing the economy and we can impeach the president if we think he is committing crimes. It isn't impossible to push these walls away.

I also admit that some of the posts I made earlier contributed nothing.

EDIT: Our government has some crooks but not all of them are crooks as people make it out to be.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by Segador]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

We can all agree that we are aware here on ATS but all this thread consists of sheeple bashing, the people searching out for what can be done are like a minority in here.
reply to post by Segador

Ok Now I undrestand.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The only way to topple a pyramid is for the bricks to remove themselves from the bottom.

A pyramid structure never falls from the top down.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
If you are scandalized by the malicious abuses of this world. If deep inside, you are destabilized by the vertiginous decline of moral values. If you feel uncomfortable in this ever more oppressive society. If you have been taken advantage of by those you naively considered friends, it is important to know that in this greedy world there are no friends, only interests...

This is part of the full text available at www.missionarieswithoutborders.com. Go to this site and you will find your way out of this necessary evil inflicted on the world.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by cybermessenger

Finally some advice. Thank you Cyber I will follow your recommendation. I also will make a report here as to what I find.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I went to the recycler yesterday to turn in some aluminum. Got greeted by a brand new law. The amount total was over twenty dollars so I had to wait three days to get my money. I didn't say a word. I grabbed my aluminum and left.

Why not think of something more lucrative to do with your aluminum? Did you know that you can make solar panels out of aluminum cans? There are youtube videos on different methods. Or maybe you could fashion some rocket stoves that would be beneficial for "green energy" or even to help homeless people and campers to have an easy, conservative way to cook.

Came back with my brother he turned in half of the aluminum, I got my money and we went to the bar.

Gee, and you seemed so desperate. At least it gave you something amusing to rant about at the bar.

My step son was at the skateboard park the other day. He said it closed at 6:30,
so I got there just a couple minutes early to pick him up. Right at six thirty an
alarm went off over a loud speak placed on a pole. Bout 30 ft in the air.

Then immediatly after the alarm ended maybe 10 secs. This voice of authority
goes ringing through the park." It is time to leave the premises. If you do not
leave you are subject to arrest. The police have been notified and are on their way.
If you wish to avoid arrest? Please disperse immediatly."

A lot of parents are lazy and irresponsible. If it weren't for stricter rules they would be later and later picking the kids up which makes the parks responsible for them and someone will have to stay past their pay time to look after some straggling kid waiting on a parent.

Many of the "controls" being implemented are necessary because people will not take personal responsibility to do the right thing. I have had parents not pick up their children on time from private classes and had to babysit the kid on my own time for an hour. So I am in agreement with the strictness of the rules. Also, as a kid, my parents did not pick me up after a class trip. We returned to the school around 3 pm. None of the teachers---NOBODY---stayed with me. I was all alone at a school across town in an unfamiliar area. I was only about 12 yrs. old. Someone finally came to pick me up after dark. It was probably close to 8 o'clock. The school was all locked up and I had no way to call anyone. If it had been a case like the skate park and I would have been arrested, then my parents would have had to answer for their neglect. So yeah, these "controls" have become necessary to enforce people to do what they are supposed to and take responsibility. Maybe some of us do not need such severe supervision and that's why people like you are resentful of it. But realize that many people do need this.

The 99 weeks I had of unemployment insurance ended in July.

So you have had almost 2 years to goof off and whine and you still haven't come up with something to do? Yeah, I can see the walls closing in. It's past time to come up with a solution. People need to create their own jobs and quit depending on corporations.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
quit complying, make them fear you, disrupt their agenda by any means and destroy any tool they can use to spy on you, and continue to do so until they can no longer afford to replace. get in their faces and threaten them, gather in groups and photograph their every move. take back the control.

run for sheriff and police chief of your local cities and counties and shut the rest out so they cannot get a foothold in your jurisdiction. change the laws to better your communities and cut them off at every stage.

run every nazi citizen out of your community give them no sanctuary.

you want to take back your country? then take it back and never take no for an answer. stand up and be as aggressive as is needed to get the point across.

its your country not theirs, they never earned it

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join