It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul caught on Camera in INDIA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Soul caught on Camera in INDIA

www.youtube.com

Soul caught on camera from a burning corpse in India. Watch it!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I dont think so this is edited or CGI. no chance because its captured in a rural area on a mobile phone. Its really surprising.. watch the soul wandering around its own body. I was amazed after watching this. Opinions and views are welcome! . The language is in Telugu and the video quality is not so good as I mentioned earlierr,its captured with a mobile phone.watch the video...

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

[edit on 4-9-2010 by harishindl]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
You have got to be kidding me right?

That was so fake!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by harishindl

The whole thing gave me a good laugh, it's like something out of an Indiana Jones movie

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

You're right, it isn't CGI it's lens flare.

The soul movements are mirroring the camera movement exactly.

[edit on 4/9/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This is so totally a soul. My soul does that all the time to be exact.
Second line

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Star & Flag for posting this.

Fake or Real - if someone watches this who is afraid of death and they find solace/peace of mind

.... it's served a purpose.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The fact that the 'Souls' arms never go down by its side and stay raised in the air for the WHOLE video and the way it moves suggests to me that this could be a BIT fake.

It would be nice to get a translation of what the news reporters are saying:

"Two kids from a farm faked what appears to be a soul leaving a body, only on Telugu @ 6" (cue news music)

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Is that guys mustache even real for Christ sakes!

2nd

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327

Star & Flag for posting this.

Fake or Real - if someone watches this who is afraid of death and they find solace/peace of mind

.... it's served a purpose.

Well if the purpose was to deceive someone and give them false hope then thats wrong, wouldnt you rather know that your just going to rot in the ground after death, and not float about your body like a hellium ballon?

People should just have the courage to face the unknown, whats the worst that could happen. And i couldn't seriously show this video to anyone who doesn't believe in the afterlife, in whatever form, i dont think its video that will make them do a U-turn on the subject and i find it hard to believe that some people will.

I see the strings!

[edit on 4-9-2010 by R3volutionary]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
LoL
I came in here expecting a well detailed drawing.
Kind of looks like the wizards from zelda.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
While an interesting effect, the fact that the image so closely follows the movement of the camera really says (to me) that it is a camera issue - lens flare/reflection/smudge that is only picked up by the combination of dark night and bright fire etc.

The big problem with photographic or video evidence is that there are so many ways for images to be created by odd combinations of circumstances. Now, the same thing captured by a few different cameras from different locations, all correlating the position of the object at any given time... that would be cool

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Personally I found this "cartoonish" and was rather surprised that a news channel reported it.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The "soul" is just an inverted image of the flame, itself, being caught on one of the internal lens elements. You know, image passes through one lens and becomes inverted, then through another and gets inverted again...you are just seeing the translucent image of the flame being recorded off of one of the internal pieces of glass.

Notice how the movements of the "soul's" "robe" mirror exactly that of the movement of the flame.

[edit on 9/4/2010 by LifeInDeath]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
YouTube rule of thumb: As soon as you hear theatrical music in a supposed rare occurrence, it's pretty much a hoax!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It IS, What it IS.

An image captured on a camera phone. A smudge or other lense artifact would maintain a certain position in the frame. CGI wouldn't match the background but would be more defined and sharp.

It also wouldn't be capable of leaving the frame as it did when it flew upwards above the fire.

The cool thing about cameras is that they indiscreetly capture light images without bias and are not influenced by whether they believe in something or not.

As more and more of these inexpensive cameras are produced. We will see even more examples of the paranormal captured on photographic devices.

This is part of our spiritual awakening.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
(Inverted) Lens Flare.
Next...................................................................................

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
If it didn't follow the camera movement on a consistent basis it would be awesomeflask, but it does, so oh well.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Sad. Could have been fun. My vote is wizard from Zelda...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join