It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soul caught on Camera in INDIA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yeah its not FAKE just misunderstood i agree with you its just a lens flare.
Now we must ask why they didn't think of that and why a soul would look like a scooby doo ghost lol.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by harishindl

You're entitled to whatever you want to believe but since you asked for opinions and views I have to ask you. Did you honestly believe this was a soul leaving a body? Even though it's clearly lens flare, why do you think there's no chance it was edited or CGI because it was captured in a rural area and on a mobile phone? What does one have to do with the other?
Were you seriously amazed after watching this? Watching "the soul wandering around its own body" reminds me of some lyrics. Wandering, wandering in hopeless night, Out here in the perimeter there are no stars, Out here we is stoned immaculate.

I'm choosing to keep the images I had in my head as to what a soul might look like while exiting a body instead of something that reminded me of a Halloween ghost wafting and wallowing in the breeze much like a candle's flame in the same breeze or a cameraman bouncing around at night while recording a fire.

This video almost makes watching SyFy movies enjoyable.

Ut sementem feeceris

[edit on 9/4/2010 by Three_moons]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It's a cartoon! Watch the bottom of the screen, you'll see. And as I don't speak or read Bengali or Punjabi or whatever they were speaking, it's hard to verify they were even talking about a soul. Perhaps they were talking about a ...cartoon! Of all things. Can anyone translate?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Sorry but....so clearly fake. Notice the movements of the "soul" in relation to the camera's movements, they're connected. Some sort of a lens flare or mirror image or something.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
looks like CGI to me ..... fake!

2nd line

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Its definitely lens flare.

If it isn't then it begs the question: was the person burning in the pyre actually still alive when they set light to him/her?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by harishindl

This looks real weird...somehow I get the impression that this is more then just lens flare...whatever this thing is, its going behind the fire, many times...and whenever it moves, the fire is between it and the camera...it sure looks funny though...if its a spirit it sure is quite happy to see itself burning

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
It's hard to believe anything anymore.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I don't know.... When my mother in law passed, her soul looked very much like that leaving her body.

It could be real. Nothing much surprises me anymore.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
Is that guys mustache even real for Christ sakes!

2nd

Thats what I was thinking. Either its CGI or lens flare. lol. That is the nicest mustache I have ever seen.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
looks fake..These regional channels will do anything to sell news in india..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join