It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entire Website Has Changed....

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Can we finally embed videos from sites not owned by Google?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sumdumguy

Maybe you could be PATIENT and wait at least until they are done making the change-over.
Everybody is complaining about teh new 2010 ATS before it's even all done.

It's like complaining to a construction crew that they don't have the right tile in your bathroom when they have only just poured the foundation.

Mods have repeated over and over to just wait a bit, it's in the PROCESS....

[edit on 3/9/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

dont really care what its going to look like i love the former one and it was great and easy to navigate and that is one of the things that made me love this site and id like to keep it that way.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Um it took like 2 minutes to load the front page and in my opinion everything looks cheap.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
O.k. lets try again. At the beginning of this forum it says that it is not for complaining. So where exactly is the complaint forum??? Looks to me that this is it~!!

[edit on 9/3/2010 by bourbon2nite]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sumdumguy

dont really care what its going to look like i love the former one and it was great and easy to navigate and that is one of the things that made me love this site and id like to keep it that way.

Yes you have now said that at least four (4) times.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I've paid my dues on other projects.

I never minded, completed or not, so long as the issue was presnted with decency and clarity.

The colors are looking a bit garish though (now a blue menu?). They need a little toning down on the saturation.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

lol.
not sure about that but yes, even though this new layout is going through a "process" and it's not finished I doubt it's going to look much different.

For example the HUGE blue links above are going to stay how they are, and I think they look tacky and remind me of twitter or some dumbed-down website.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
if ive already said that then why would you question me about why i dont wait for it to be finished? think about it.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I just hope there's some way to revert back to the original layout. At least give us the choice ATS.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

O.k> I am kinda in agreement with you, but u done kissed the right cheek and now the left so how bout us let ats defend themselves?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

EXACTLY!! I dont like the big blue eye sore I enjoyed the old layout and wish it was back to normal. Developers make a mirror site with the original format its an easy and logical idea, for all the tweeters and other morons out there can use the new tacky site and us normal people can continue on with our existance. THANKS xD

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Because you KEEP saying it over and over and over and over............

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
[edit on 3/9/2010 by Chamberf=6]

link   

Originally posted by Nventual
I just hope there's some way to revert back to the original layout. At least give us the choice ATS.

It's the usual case you cannot please everyone all the time. I don't think it's so bad and I think it will mature and ripen. Sometimes, there are just certain features you will not implement in something. Why should anyone maintain all the extra code?

link   
new design sucks

sick of all the marketing ploys

get back to basics

ps. stop all these loud, buzzing, pop-up and drop-down bouncing ads

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
LOL, such a bunch of cry babies - as said they are not finished yet. I like the colors-we need some cheefulness on this site.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join