It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update! Officer challenging Obama's eligibility can't see evidence

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
To be enrolled in an Indonesian school you "have" to be a Muslim.

:bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd: :bnghd:

Source, please?

My guess is he is Muslim first, and Christian when it is convenient - like becoming President.

That's your guess, huh? Wow. Um... this is America. A Muslim can be president. There's no reason for him to pretend.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Quote '
That's your guess, huh? Wow. Um... this is America. A Muslim can be president. There's no reason for him to pretend. '

And be elected?

The quote above shows the level of ridiculous and ludicrous comment coming from the Soetoro/Obama apologists that has now reached the level of farce.
The interesting question now is how far they will egg each other on to ever more such stupid remarks.
The above quote shows just how desperate to defend the bogus Indonesian they have become.
It has to represent brainwashing at its limit.
He should turn off the MSM, now nothing more than an old Soviet propaganda service refined and start seeking a few facts.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emilymary
He should turn off the MSM, now

I am female and I don't have TV service.

And after your posts in this thread, you have no room - NO ROOM - to be talking about "stupid remarks".

Back up your assertions or go home. You don't know how to play with the grown ups.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Oh dear! Poor Heretic.

All is explained.
You have no news service so you have no idea what Soetoro/Obama has been up too.
This is posted on Rense today and will fill you in as to what the Indonesian impostor has been up to whilst occupying the White House.
Get a drink. You are in for a shock.
Not pretty, not pretty at all.
Although ignorance is really no excuse.

www.examiner.com...

After a good read you will be sending a donation to Mr Lakin

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Emilymary

You do realize that Rense and The Examiner are both suspect sources, right? Neither would be sourced in a serious debate.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You haven't even looked properly.
You are shooting the messengers because you can't take the message.
The facts in this item come from neither Rense nor the Examiner.
You haven't even had time to read it.
In other words a superficial post based completely on ignorance.
Am I surprised.
No.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

You have no news service so you have no idea what Soetoro/Obama has been up too.

First you make fun of MSM and then imply that I don't get the news because I don't get MSM. Make up your mind.

I have scoured the internet for information on him for 6 years now and have been HEAVILY involved in research around our president. I have read several books on him as well. I'm VERY up to date on what's happening in our government and around our president, thanks.

I don't however, consider RENSE and the examiner credible sources. They're rumor rags at best. Like WND and Alex Jones, they have lost ALL credibility.

After a good read you will be sending a donation to Mr Lakin

I don't have to read. I already know what it says. And while I pity Mr. Lakin, I don't support stupidity.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

You haven't even looked properly.

I not only looked, I read. In fact I have read that same information twice already today due to the fact that there is already another thread covering those particular facts.

You are shooting the messengers because you can't take the message.

I personally have no emotional attachment to either the message or the messenger. I just find it odd that the only sources you seem to be able to quote are suspect and not considered reliable by most people. How often have you heard any journalist of note quoting Rense.com as their source?

The facts in this item come from neither Rense nor the Examiner.

Your link specifically does go to to examiner.com. Are you confused about what you sourced?

You haven't even had time to read it.

If my reading speed is faster than yours then I apologize, but as stated above, I did read it.

In other words a superficial post based completely on ignorance.

That is quite a supposition and falls directly in line with the string of baseless ad hominen attacks which seem to be present in your posting style.

Am I surprised.
No.

Suprised? Probably not.
Resistent to any information, no matter how valid, which doesn't suit your particular belief system?

Definitely.

[edit on 9/6/10 by Hefficide]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Poor Heretic
Been scouring the internet for six years reading about your hero.
Seems you have missed all the real news.
Not very good at it are you?
Keyed in Larry Sinclair.
And if the books you read were Soetoro/Obama's. They were ghost written so take care about the contents.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Raphael]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Poor Heretic
Been scouring the internet for six years reading about your hero.

So, when someone makes some good points in a debate, you resort to personal insults and attempts to instigate childish arguments... That's something I see a lot of around here. That's cool, though. If that's all you've got, then I feel pretty successful about my points. If you can't argue my points, then you go right to personal attack. Hey, It works for second-graders.

And if the books you read were Soetoro/Obama's. They were ghost written so take care about the contents.

Another unsubstantiated (and insane) rumor. Where'd you get that one? WND? As Ayers said when asked about it: "You've all lost your minds. Best of luck in the twilight zone.”

Source

So, Best of Luck, Emilymary.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I didn't know you could be President when you are a Kenya born Muslim.

Because he was definitely born overseas, he did indeed have a Muslim father who enrolled him in an Indonesian Muslim school.

Just the simple fact all his records are securely sealed shows there is something to hide. If I were asked to show where I grew up, went to school, and show my birth certificate - I could produce those documents within a few seconds.

And you would think that to hold the "Office of President" would require no less of any "American" man/woman!

So, why is Obama's background being held in such secrecy, why is the answer - not the question!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott

Because he was definitely born overseas, he did indeed have a Muslim father who enrolled him in an Indonesian Muslim school.

Why do you people insist these things when none of you can prove it? Why? Forget the rest of your nonsense and please just explain to me why you would insist something is the truth when you have NO EVIDENCE whatesoever to back it up?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Raphael

Raphael, you have posted a lie. It has been pointed out. I have addressed the question of this lie back to you. You came back with more stupid videos.

Do you really want people to believe you are are you all just kicking sand?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
And to think, all this could have been avoided if Obama had not sealed his records on day one.
Regardless of which side of the fence you are on with this issue, everyone can at least agree this is highly suspicious.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

What would you birthers do if there were such a thread that no claim could be made without sourcing it?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The govt elite in general (congress GOP/DNC party leaders et al), and 0bamao in particular, smile out lies for a living.. combined they have less than zero credibility.

Anyone who believes what they are told by these people needs "FOOL" tattooed across their face.

I applaud Lt. Col. Lakin for not being another sheep who believes strangers with lofty sounding (fake) titles.. I'd do the same thing. My life is more important than anyone in the fed govt and I wouldn't risk it because the town liar and his party flock belched out "trust us" a few dozen times.

Gulf on Tonkin, "trust us", Iraq WMDs "trust us", 9/11 was terrorists "trust us", the economy is great "trust us", we don't torture "trust us", my party is change you can believe in "trust us"

.. it's about f'n time someone in the military said "nah, I don't trust you.. bring your highly tuned govt rhetoric to a court of law and PROVE IT..".. if only a few 1000 more troops would grow a spine some of this needless war nonsense might end.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Some Birthers suffer from Clinical paranoia, if a source doesn't chive with their outlandish, unsubstantiated viewpoint then it's unreliable. If a time machine was used to go back to the day Obama was born in the hospital in Hawaii you still wouldn't believe it and come up with some other insane, irrational conspiracy.

Oh wait everyone is in on it. It's some massive conspiracy from both sides to put a Muslim-blackman in office to bring in the Antichrist.

SOO SAD...SOO SAD

Surely you have better things to do with your time. Take the tinfoil hat off and maybe get out of the house. Try some travelling to foreign countries and stop believing idiots like Orly Tait.

Ok now go back to reposting the same lies and I'm ready for the personal attacks because sadly that's your only argument to people on here that challenge you to actually post credible information that doesn't come from a gossip rag or some dudes personal blog.

Keep living with your head stuck in the sand.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
And to think, all this could have been avoided if Obama had not sealed his records on day one.

Another false rumor. The EO he signed in his first day was only about operating records generated DURING his presidency. It only applies to National records, not state records or school records or dentist records.

Reagan was the first to do this, Bush issued an EO that tightened up access to his records and then Obama's EO loosened it to be more like what Reagan had written...

There's a good explanation of it here if you're interested.

READ the Executive Order.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
For those people interested in the facts of the Soetoro/Obama question
I am posting up here the Wayne Madsen expose of the Soetoro/Obama and family involvement in the CIA.
I think its has been on another thread but seems relevant on here as well.

www.a-w-i-p.com...

The control these people have over politics and media is truly frightening.
But we still? have the internet. Thank God.
We see the conditioned on here - all drivelling the same standard formatt.
This article is for the free thinker, the open minded. Thank goodness people like this are still alive and well in the USA.
Wayne Madsen has done a thorough job. Very compelling.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join