It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will the Major Media say if the Republicans win both Houses of Congress in November?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BigDaveJr

Ha wish that was exciting in any way. Unfortunately I think I read too much to be optimistic. Who are they going to run, Hillary Clinton again?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

I wouldn't doubt that,Hillary wants the White House real badly. If She runs it might get bloody for the Dems,like Ted Kennedy running against Jimmy Carter in 1980.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
wrong thread sorry

[edit on 2-9-2010 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Hey Dave. This came up in another post. I do not believe the Dems will run against obama. It would be a bloodbath. The blacks would not take kindly to the white vote going for Hillary. The Ds will not allow that split. It would get ugly real fast in every metro area in the country.

A lot of ATSer's believe that the 2 parties are 2 sides of the same coin; the real conspiracy. That is an interesting concept that has intrigued me. If Hillary does run I'd be curious to get their take on that divisive move.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
[edit on 2-9-2010 by maybereal11]

My post was about credibility not ratings. You seem to be confused about the two. The Simpsons are not real people by the way.

You debate like a true wordsmith, maybereal. By the responses of a few ATSer's I am beginning to believe that the Simpsons are real. 'Night Bart.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GrampsLEn

If it is a conspiracy(explaining why Hillary wont run and some people thing the parties are two sides of the same coin),Like you said some people said on this board think,certain higher up people will probably have thrown Obama under the bus if Hillary runs in 2012.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Folks, check your history books about what happens at mid-term elections and then wow, it’s not a surprise anymore.........
Television is a drama induced coma much like soap operas so if it was boring no one would watch, or pay for commercial time, it’s a rating game and if you look at ratings alone you can tell who puts on the best soap operas.
To think there is honest discourse at any news stations is a farce, remember they are television stations and have a business to run.....

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

So? Then just don't watch. I hate Faux Noise and I don't watch them, I ignore them. But I don't call any of them sick names because I am better than that, morally.

I watch Schultz every day, along with Olbermann, but I am a Paleoconservative and a follower of Ron Paul and Pat Buchanan. You have to take it with a grain of salt and acknowledge they are liberal and biased.

You don't seem to be ignoring them now. You actually sound pathetic right now. Grow up

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join