It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012: what do we actually know?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by LeoVirgo

The only prophecies that I believe in are the Hopi and other Native American prophecies like the Cherokee. Cherokee foretell the coming and going of America.

I think there are things that a reasonable person can look at and foresee. Is this a true prophecy.

Take for example....the story of the Bible. God gives certain people a land, calls it holy and says its their inheritance (so they think God did this)....is it hard to foresee that there will be then war after war over this land...blood shed upon blood shed over this land? Is that a true prophecy...foreseeing the inevitable?

Take slavery in early America...and the wall between how white man thought that blacks should be free or that blacks should be used for slaves. Is it a prophecy if someone back then would of said...this will lead to a civil war in this land?

I see things like this more like a math problem...seeing that 2+2 will equal 4.

edit on 9-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

Edit to add again...

I also dont think there will be an 'end' to American...but just a change...just as there always is change/evolving/learning in all nations and countries.

edit on 9-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by keops

Do you think these are any different now? They are not more common or less common, more severe or less severe.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Can you tell me more about these prophecies. The Hopi prophecies are new and as vague as any prophecies. Still clinging to the false claim that Holmes was a blue comet?

I'd like to see the Cherokee prophecies.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

All the hopi prophecies have come true except for one. The last one will be fulfilled very soon.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
change is definitely underway, it is too obvious.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by aBlueRAY
change is definitely underway, it is too obvious.

Change is ALWAYS underway...the environment, politics, and economics constantly change, that's nothing new

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
In my opinion,even if anything happens in 2012 about the world ending,it will be because of the new world order and the illuminati or the globalists as i like to call them.But,then again,that is my opinion.
Your views?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I can tell you for a fact that in 2012 I will be 38........... If I don't die first

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

well i don't know what is going to happen tomorrow . so why would they say they do when things can change in the blink of an eye . in that aspect what is to say that the human race don't wined up killing them selves in some freak accident ? hmm it is something to think about at least . i am not saying that we as a human race are that stupid to just wined up wiping our selves out but you never know the future till it happens right ?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by stereologist

All the hopi prophecies have come true except for one. The last one will be fulfilled very soon.

stereologist
how would you know that what if it already happened and we just have not realized it yet ?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki1LouAmardd2Revan3

The Hopi prophecies are new. There is zero evidence that they are anything but a modern story.

Here is what I wrote. I went back to the link.

Can you tell me more about these prophecies. The Hopi prophecies are new and as vague as any prophecies. Still clinging to the false claim that Holmes was a blue comet?

I'd like to see the Cherokee prophecies.

Rajaten, banned ages ago, wrote the following

The Hopi prophecies are modern. They are vague. One of the claims is that comet Holmes met the blue whatever. Was the comet blue? No. It was yellow.

Now you ask

how would you know that what if it already happened and we just have not realized it yet ?

You could always go ask the Hopi. They'd tell you, wouldn't they?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join