It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Viral Video - Vaccine Death Coverup Implodes Worldwide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Excellent video and song
Hadn't seen that before.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
reply to post by buddhistpunk

how am I ignorant? Because I don't believe the words of a man who says all kinds of things that NOT 1 HAS EVER CAME TRUE..... Who is ignorant now?

Reign02, you asked, so I'll answer. You are.

Sit down, watch, and learn. DENY IGNORANCE.
Alex Jones predicts the 9/11 WTC Attack

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
once again people fail to see the big picture.

Whether or not Jones is lying or not isnt really the main point - it's the fact it gets so many people involved digging into what he's saying and deciding for themselves on issues they otherwise wouldn't.

I mean yeah wheres the amero and fema death squads but at least people are thinking about these things and how they relate to them.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
LOL - you anti-AJ people are pathetic. Last year you guys were ranting against Alex Jones for proclaiming the massive issues with the H1N1 vaccine. You all called him crazy.

NOW, now he's PROVING to you just how correct he was last year because all these countries are now banning the vaccine.

And you guys are STILL bashing him?

He was right. You were wrong. Get over yourselves.

"I don't like his style." "Look at his silly hair."

You guys sound like a bunch of old ladies at the water cooler. Man up and use something of SUBSTANCE to argue with, not superficial B.S.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GummB
some good information in the video but I almost thought it was all a hoax when i seen those vaccine mosquitoes.
That would be insane, but I don't see how it would really be possible. It rained for about a week on and off here and for the following month there were so damn many mosquitoes you could hardly go outside.
I would think there "released" bugs would be incredibly rare in comparison to the number's of naturally spawned ones. And even more so outside the direct area's of release.
On the not of the vaccine’s I refused to take the H1N1 but I know a lot of people, including my family, that lined up to get theirs...
. I can honestly same I am much healthier than most of them.
GummB

The Mosquitoes will not be real.
They are called Micro Air Vehicles. You can see them in action here - video.designworldonline.com...
If someone can embed this video please assist but please don't get in trouble!
There were complaints in 2007 where anti-war ralliers were infiltrated by dragonflies - don't laugh, look it up. www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a
One article says:
www.washingtonpost.com...
"I heard someone say, 'Oh my god, look at those,' " the college senior from New York recalled. "I look up and I'm like, 'What the hell is that?' They looked kind of like dragonflies or little helicopters. But I mean, those are not insects."
There's tons more but the first video shows these things are lethal and can kill in more than one way.
Seems someone's getting serious!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

'You can debunk what he's saying with minimal research from sources that actually have credibility too.'

'Dont believe a word he is saying.'

'He is garbage and all he does is make up stories and fear monger, people need to stop paying attention to that retard.... '

'so we all agree he's a douchebag'

'looks like you need to look into AJ a little more and see what he is putting out there, NOTHING BUT LIES!!!!! Do some research!!! He is bogus.... '

All you people quoted here please substantiate your claims.

If you can then I will shut up but if you cannot then congratulations you have made yourselves look like fools to everyone who reads this.

Next unsubstantiated anti AJ comments please....

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaotik

Once again the 'ATSers' are dragging Alex Jones name through the mud without proof that what he says is not the truth.

I challenge any of you to give me a complete list of the things that he has lied about.

Alright, I'll list what he lied about just in the first minute of that one video.

We've got a chance to save a lot of lives

Stopping vaccinations will cause large amounts of harm and avoidable deaths.

An example of this is pertussis.

To assess the impact of anti-vaccine movements that targeted pertussis whole-cell vaccines, we compared pertussis incidence in countries where high coverage with diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccines (DTP) was maintained (Hungary, the former East Germany, Poland, and the USA) with countries where immunisation was disrupted by anti-vaccine movements (Sweden, Japan, UK, The Russian Federation, Ireland, Italy, the former West Germany, and Australia). Pertussis incidence was 10 to 100 times lower in countries where high vaccine coverage was maintained than in countries where immunisation programs were compromised by anti-vaccine movements. Comparisons of neighbouring countries with high and low vaccine coverage further underscore the efficacy of these vaccines. Given the safety and cost-effectiveness of whole-cell pertussis vaccines, our study shows that, far from being obsolete, these vaccines continue to have an important role in global immunisation.

Source

Congratulations to him for supporting the resurgence of previously controlled diseases.

We went public with millions of other truth tellers...

He's lying by calling them truth tellers.

...and pointed out that the vaccine insert...admitted that it can cause neurological disorders, guillain barré syndrome...

So he read the information sheet that they give out...?

Instead of believing the corporate media payed off by big pharma to lie to you

What? "Big pharma" gave you the vaccine inserts and the news reported on "vaccine risks" quite a bit. What are they lying about...? Or is he lying again? That silly Mr Jones...

The head of the EU commission, Wolfgang Wodarg, has come out and said they have found all of the evidence they need showing that vaccine makers paid off politicians to hype this dangerous vaccine and that it had serious health ramifications

At least Alex was nice enough to not give any specific evidence here or even link to anything on the actual prisonplanet article that he was showing.

Aside from that, he didn't go into specifics of how it is a dangerous vaccine or what the serious health ramifications were. Of course there are going to be possible effects, but they are blown way out of proportion and most are just thrown in there for no reason and without any evidence ( like the autism arguments )

- Lab analyses showed that this influenza virus was genetically and antigenically very different from other influenza viruses circulating among people

- Epidemiological information provided by Mexico, the US and Canada demonstrated person-to-person transmission.

- Clinical information, especially from Mexico, indicated this virus also could cause severe disease and death. At the time, those reports did not indicate a pandemic situation, but taken together sent a very strong warning to WHO and other public health authorities to be ready for one.

- As the pandemic evolved, clinicians identified a very severe form of primary viral pneumonia, which was rapidly progressive and frequently fatal, that is not part of the disease pattern seen during seasonal influenza. While these cases were relatively rare, they imposed a heavy burden on intensive care units.
- Geographical spread was exceptionally rapid.

- On 29 April 2009, WHO reported lab confirmed cases in 9 countries.

- About 6 weeks later, on 11 June, WHO reported cases in 74 countries and territories in more than two WHO regions. It is this global spread which led WHO to call for increasing phases and finally, to announce that a pandemic was underway.

- By 1 July, infections had been confirmed in 120 countries and territories.
The world is going through a real pandemic. The description of it as a fake is wrong and irresponsible. We welcome any legitimate review process that can improve our work. (WHO statement)

At this point, around the 0:57 second mark, I really don't have the willpower to go and play Indiana Jones on the next 7 minutes of the video and find the articles Alex is talking about and point out how stupid they are.

A rule of thumb, roughly around 99% of what Alex Jones says is the opposite of the truth. Go by that and you should be fine.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Whyhi]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

Is all that proof because to me it looks very much like unsubstantiated opinions once again....do i need to explain what the word proof means to you? Please tell me that I dont.

I mean you really are that naive that you are going to take the 'official' line as gospel?

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Khaotik]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
reply to post by filosophia

man bear pig, do you know what that is from?

I guess using google is hard.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaotik
reply to post by Whyhi

'You can debunk what he's saying with minimal research from sources that actually have credibility too.'

'Dont believe a word he is saying.'

'He is garbage and all he does is make up stories and fear monger, people need to stop paying attention to that retard.... '

'so we all agree he's a douchebag'

'looks like you need to look into AJ a little more and see what he is putting out there, NOTHING BUT LIES!!!!! Do some research!!! He is bogus.... '

All you people quoted here please substantiate your claims.

If you can then I will shut up but if you cannot then congratulations you have made yourselves look like fools to everyone who reads this.

Next unsubstantiated anti AJ comments please....

You have not substantiated your claims that none of this is real. Please show us your facts. Where is your research? Links please!
You show yours then I'll show mine. Until then these are not logical arguments:
He's a liar
He has bad hair.
He's a fear monger.
That list is supposed to prove the vaccines are not harmful? Cool. Here's a way you can prove if your vaccines are safe:
The day you drink fluoride and take mercury straight w/o the chasers and don't die, I'll believe you. You cannot justify putting toxins in these vaccines and then believing a side effect is not as dangerous because it is on a bottle.
Again, where is your proof?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Alex Jones doesn't hit homeruns.... He strikes out in the bottom of the ninth with the winning run on third base. He is garbage and all he does is make up stories and fear monger, people need to stop paying attention to that retard....

You call him garbage.

But I am willing to bet he tries harder than you to get ppl
to realize all is not what it seems.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaotik
I challenge any of you to give me a complete list of the things that he has lied about. You must have plenty of proof considering he runs a 6 day a week show for 3 or 4 hours each day so if you are telling the truth then im sure I will see plenty of proof that this man is a Liar.

Wow, all that time on the air and you fans of his can only get excited about something he says once every 6 months? Is that because you get so much truth from him that you get so overwhelmed? Prove he is a liar? How about you prove those 24 hours of talk a week produce any truth?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
reply to post by filosophia

man bear pig, do you know what that is from?

I guess using google is hard.

en.wikipedia.org...

I thought his first remark was man-bird-pig, not man, bear, pig. I know South Park did a skit on this, but what I didn't get was the deliberate change up here because it changes the meaning.
man has various flu bugs on his own, then we have to fear The Bird Flu, then Swine Flu (aka pig). That's where I thought that was going.
Is it me?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaotik

How about this then, because you have seemed to just skipped my post entirely.

Give me one thing in that video that is true and list your evidence.

Can you do that?

But really, how is the resurfacing of previously controlled diseases like pertussis due to this anti-science movement "unsubstantiated"? Are you suggesting it's not? Didn't I just quote the rise in it due to the anti-science movement? Ever wonder why diseases with vaccines are on the rise...?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
this has 13 flags and only two comments? Whoa. Something strange is going on here.

As for the video, most people had a feeling the swine flu was a hoax. It was rather apparent man-bird-pig.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by filosophia]

This was the original quote. Sorry I couldn't put them all together.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
reply to post by Khaotik

How about this then, because you have seemed to just skipped my post entirely.

Give me one thing in that video that is true and list your evidence.

Can you do that?

But really, how is the resurfacing of previously controlled diseases like pertussis due to this anti-science movement "unsubstantiated"? Are you suggesting it's not? Didn't I just quote the rise in it due to the anti-science movement? Ever wonder why diseases with vaccines are on the rise...?

One thing that is true
The comment about Bayer
www.reuters.com...
"Industry analysts believe the market for products to replace warfarin, which was originally developed as rat poison, could eventually be worth more than $10 billion a year and possibly as much as $20 billion."
See, research really is easy.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

a bit dim? And now you have resorted to name calling aswell? Ok that is really cool of you!! Congrats on being one of the reasons for ATS's downfall for believing in him... Seriously go look at as much of Alex Jone's stuff as you can. Then once you realize he has not one hint of evidence of ANYTHING he talks about you will know that he is bogus and a wannabe.... Before you resort to calling me handicapped you should look in the mirror and see the words guilible in bold, written on your forehead.....

A lot of his news has mainstream news links, so I think the assertion stands.

But that is no major revelation either.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
All Alex is trying to do is inform the people about what is happening and all i see here are about 2/3 of you calling BS on him? He exposed this information over a decade ago with the evidence from multiple sources, why are you all so quick to dismiss and make # up about him?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

The day you drink fluoride and take mercury straight w/o the chasers and don't die, I'll believe you. You cannot justify putting toxins in these vaccines and then believing a side effect is not as dangerous because it is on a bottle.

Fluoide occurs naturally, people were drinking it in higher concentrations in some areas than they are now and did not die. It's not "mercury", it's ethylmercury. You're not being injected with a mercury from a thermometer.

PS: Toxicity is based on the amount of substance you are in contact with, the amounts of fluoride is nowhere near any harmful level and the level of methylmercury is not harmful.

Edit to add your other post

...which was originally developed as rat poison...

As in it has ingredients that are in rat poison. As in it's not LITERAL rat poison.

Your argument is basically this - My cereal box says there iron in my cereal, iron can be used to make knifes, therefore the cereal company is trying to make me into a killing machine.

Please list the ingredients of rat poison if you can find them, with your logic, EVERYTHING in it is poison.

Really, this makes no sense. If it was poison, how could they be running tests? Wouldn't the tests kill the subjects...?

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Whyhi]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

how am I ignorant? Because I don't believe the words of a man who says all kinds of things that NOT 1 HAS EVER CAME TRUE..... Who is ignorant now?

Reign02, you asked, so I'll answer. You are.

Sit down, watch, and learn. DENY IGNORANCE.
Alex Jones predicts the 9/11 WTC Attack

This is exactly right.

The fact they won't release all the video from the OKC bombing,
and from the civilian buildings that were taping the front of the
pentagon with security cameras that had their vid tape sized
and they refuse to release it to this day.

Its friggin obvious, but it scares ppl so they react in denial.

The fact that JFK was killed by ppl who either were int he government
or the government was aware of it and allowed it to happen.

This also is scares ppl and has them react in denial.

Because as one man said in a movie, they can't handle the truth.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join