It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Red

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I've been looking through the site for a while and find it interesting reading. I couldn't wait any longer to share my opinion on some of the post. There are some real smart people here.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your time here

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rede2go

I couldn't wait any longer to share my opinion on some of the post.

Ah, yes...The Calling.

It can occur at anytime and usually leaves the victim dazed and confused for at least 15 minutes...the upside - you'll never look at things the same.

Cya around...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS amigo! Tell us more about yourself and why you chose us to be your buddies.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Welcome board to ATS. I'm sure you will enjoy your journey with all of us. As Romantic Rebel asked - Tell us a little more about yourself, and what your interests are? Why did you decide to join?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rede2go

Hi Rede2go, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Thanks for the welcome, I found out about this site through listening to Coast to Coast am. I have some friends that think like I do about the future of our country and our world that I can talk to. We are losing our freedom at an alarming rate and it seems there are only a few people that realize it. This is a place of like minded people that are sounding the alarm. I have a variety of interest here, I enjoy stories on 2012 and UFO'S. When I can post my own thread I'll share a ghost story that is true.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Rede2go

Ghost story, great! Few and far between here with personal ghost stories.

I've found that telling a ghost-type story among friends and people you know is far different than dropping them into this stew pot here. In person, usually you don't get too many probing quesitions and no attempts to deny or debunk your story. But beware! Here there are dedicated folks to do just that, well, maybe not so much with ghost stories, but with UFOs, definitely yes. Ghost stories tend to invite religious twists to be applied to fit someones ideas of that stuff.

Anyway, good luck, and welcome!

new topics

top topics

join