It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Lies and bashes william coopper

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Alex Jones is "coentailpro" he works for GCN witch is owned by ABC witch is owned by Disney and we all know who Disney works for. I have heard Alex Jones say William cooper woke him up, In this radio broad cast he says Bob Chapman woke him up. He is calling William cooper crazy and making stuff about him.

A few months ago he went to a gun show rally. He screamed at the people and rudely talked over there FREEDOM OF SPEECH. He violated there rights, trampled on them by not letting them be heard. He then goes on the radio the next day and has the nerve to call them coentailpro when he is the coentailpro. List to the propaganda he spits. He says somthing along the lines of i was looking into a kids eyes and started crying at the rally because of his innocents. What a load of bull.
www.youtube.com...

Any ways i am only posting this because i used to be a Alex Jones zombie, he woke me up to 9/11 so i put %100 of my faith into him. I used to listen to his radio shows every day for 4hrs. I would hear some strange stuff but blow it off. He would fade out callers when he did not want them to speak. He would have his people call in to comment on subjects. He is the alternative media put out by our govt. So when people go looking for the truth and give up the main stream media they go to Alex Jones because hes the next biggest thing.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

William Cooper WAS crazy and WAS a liar, so I don't blame Jones for bashing him, at all. I remember seeing the incident where Jones interrupted a peaceful gun rally and it infuriated me, he came across as completely arrogant and turned a peaceful situation into a potentially violent one, he lost points for that.

I haven't made my mind up about him yet but I do like his show, and I used to really hate the man.

Have you any evidence regarding him being cointelpro?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I like you got in to him for awhile! but when he started slagging off David Icke ect it got me thinking, now i havent listened to any of his shows for over a year! an i dont miss his loud mouth....ps i wounder how many more out there feel the same?

[edit on 31-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I listen to Jones, among others. I don't agree with him 100% of the time, and he may or may not be a gatekeeper for the CIA, Israel, the Jesuits, or whoever else. There really is no way of knowing.

That being said, he does a darn good job of getting some good information out there, and waking people up. What we do after we wake up is up to us. No single source should be trusted implicitly. The paths that open up from listening to his guests, reading the articles on Infowars, and reading the comments sections are numerous, and should be explored. This is the way to find the information you need.

In short, like a person or not, believe them or not, you can still learn from them.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

William Cooper WAS crazy and WAS a liar,

Really? Based on what?

From Coopers own words (radio show), books and friends, he was a very decent person imparting the truth.

We have to realize when someone is in the public eye there will always be an anti-attack-team whose prime mission is to ruin their image. The "Feds" tried ruining Cooper!

Now, Alex Jones on the other hand.....well...he ruined his own image by pulling that Charlie Sheen bull**it and disrupting peaceful rallies.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Don Ecker Destroys Bill Cooper

I urge you to give that link a listen

Cooper was a liar and a violent drunk, the details of his death should come as a surprise to nobody.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I will agree, at first I appreciated Alex Jones mainly to his supposed "infiltration" of Bohemian Grove. I thought that made him trustworthy.

But, then another journalist tried it, (an actual journalist mind you, not some conspiracy nut) and he was thrown in jail. This led me to believe that Jones was invited and may have been tolerated by the Bohemian Grove members. Hmmmm.......

I guess sometimes you just have to go with your gut. Alex Jones from day one has given me that creepy salesman vibe. (no offense to anyone working in sales) You know what I'm talking about, Im sure everyone has encountered a sales person who tried to sell them BS, but at the same time made you thank him for it.

In my eyes he's more of a con man than anything.

Both he hand Cooper pointed fingers at each other, but as much as people like to bash Bill Cooper on this site, I'm proud to admit I'm TEAM COOPER

[edit on 31-8-2010 by WhiteDevil013]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
I'm proud to admit I'm TEAM COOPER

Oh dear :shk:

Give the link in my above post a listen and see if you still feel the same.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

he works for GCN witch is owned by ABC witch is owned by Disney and we all know who Disney works for.

this is rubbish. alex pays for time on a abc satellite.
prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

bill cooper was murdered.
shove off.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by p51mustang
reply to post by LiveForever8

bill cooper was murdered.
shove off.

What has that got to do with anything? Is being killed an indicator of truth these days?

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Don Ecker Destroys Bill Cooper

I urge you to give that link a listen

Cooper was a liar and a violent drunk, the details of his death should come as a surprise to nobody.

A drunk?

These people who hold on to so much underground info and go public..... it's no wonder they weren't junkies.

It is very VERY hard to discern who is real and who are kooks so the bottom line is, who/whatever resonates with us....go with it. For that is OUR truth!

Peace and truth always~

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I take it you didn't listen to the link then?

It is hard, which is why I am grateful when decent evidence/witness testimony is brought to my attention.

So even when someone is exposed as a charlatan, a liar and an all round unpleasant person, that's okay as long as it 'resonates' with you? You're welcome to your 'truth', good luck with it

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Listen carefully.
Don't "blow it off" when you hear things that are untrue.
Remember the greatest hold on you is accomplished when truth is mixed with the lies. Most statements follow the pattern of : truth, truth, lie. The lie becomes believable because it becomes stronger when it is mixed with truth.

If you discover lies, then know you are also hearing half-truths as well.

If it's not ALL truth....then there is an agenda at play.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Soon people will see who really is that hybrid in sheep skin Alex Jones, their is no more evil than of what that hybrid have fix for the American sheep of today! Do you people really think a Human Hybrid created by Gray's aka Anunnaki are dumb and stupid like many humans are? no they are highly intelligent in the most evil way you can imagine and "Alex the hybrid Jones" is not the deception. Bill Cooper was just been human and he died for it, my condolences to William Bill Cooper's famaly RIP.

I thought Alex Jones was suspect wen I seen that vid of the grove no one can get in there unless they are known to the staff thats why no one filmed it before.

I am 100% sure that Alex Jones is monitoring all these subject around the web ha ha ha Alex look at the clock cause Yeshua is coming and you hybrid will not have a second chance like we humans do! thats why they hate us so much. Tic Toc Nibiru is near behold Alex Jones and all of you hybrids out there.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The cool thing about being cointelpro and being part of a psyops is everyone is involved especially when they dont think so.

In essence we all keep each other in check because there are very few rulers at the top and so many of us so they turn us all inside out and going in a figure 8/ chasing others tails and chasing our own tails

As in all ate (8) up

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I take it you didn't listen to the link then?

It is hard, which is why I am grateful when decent evidence/witness testimony is brought to my attention.

So even when someone is exposed as a charlatan, a liar and an all round unpleasant person, that's okay as long as it 'resonates' with you? You're welcome to your 'truth', good luck with it

No, I didn't.

Using your own word, I just don't resonate with Jones.

I am going with my gut feeling and my gut likes(d) Bill Cooper. Didn't know him personally but I appreciated his stories regarding UFOs.

I simply don't care about politics anymore. It lowers my vibrational field greatly and Alex Jones just sucks any positiveness right out of me.

And as far a public 'truth? Well, 'truth' is just a lie undiscovered.
We must find and hold our own truth. No one can do it for us.

S&F for you anyway OP!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Heres my view, I think if jones is a secret operative, or an asset, there is a larger plan by the designers. Do the designers need a population to oppose officialy, i mean after 9-11 the inside job, created to create opposition to official government perhaps? Pitting patriot against patriot. Divide and conquer. America, wake up, waco, Ok city bombing, 9-11 were all pre-planned psyops and your divisions create the problem, solution, reaction that will one day justify martial law or worse by these globalist scumbags.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

He wasn't murdered. He killed a cop in cold blood and the remaining officer responded in kind as they are trained to do. If anybody's the hero in all of this it's the officer that Cooper remorselessly gunned down who was simply doing his duty.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Ignorance is bliss.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join