It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Lies and bashes william coopper

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I agree....what proof do they have...

I also watched alex jones and listened to his radio.....but after awhile felt he was hyping too much

I believe there is a reason Bill Cooper is dead and Alex Jones is Alive....

1 told the truth, the other a plant

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

I agree.... i always felt "leary" of him going to B.G. if all that goes on there does...

And i believe it does... no one can just sneak in with heads of state and various high officials there.... that is just common sense

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

he was set up for an ambush by the sheriffs dept. and died defending his life.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

William Cooper WAS crazy and WAS a liar, so I don't blame Jones for bashing him, at all. I remember seeing the incident where Jones interrupted a peaceful gun rally and it infuriated me, he came across as completely arrogant and turned a peaceful situation into a potentially violent one, he lost points for that.

Look who is calling the kettle black, Jones is nothing but a hate fear monger and a wannabe who has never made the mainstream.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Look who is calling the kettle black, Jones is nothing but a hate fear monger and a wannabe who has never made the mainstream.

That may be true, I certainly agree that Jones can go over the top with certain issues, overstating their importance massively, but that doesn't make Cooper any more legitimate.

He was a fraud, full stop. A charlatan who was in it for the money and the attention.

Could the same be said for Jones? Possibly, in some cases. But at least Jones does come up with some great information/evidence from time to time.

Nobody is perfect, but some are less perfect than others

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

He was unstable. He was already wanted for tax evasion and aggravated assault, not to mention threatening people with his guns the night of his death. He also made comments saying that he would retaliate if the police tried to arrest him. So, why is it so hard for people to believe that Cooper is the one that shot first. His supporters hold him up as a paradigm of honor and conviction, yet they seem to have no problem admitting that he went back on his word when it comes to his death.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I've been following Alex Jones for a few months now. He is extremely paranoid. I personally love to listen to it because I also am extremely paranoid.

It's like there are two worlds, the normal world where life goes on as normal, and then the paranoid world of Technocratic eugenics and tyranny he rants about almost daily. I've been following Ray Kurzweil and the futurists as well so I am aware of how much more advanced our real technology is now. It does seem that there is a lot of truth there. It's a pessimistic view to see tyranny as the end result. The optomistic view would be a Star Trek utopian society. Really it will probably fall somewhere in between and all of Alex Jones rants will prove to be exxagerated.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
What emotionally-driven nonsense this thread is.

So when William Cooper releases a video called "Exposing Alex Jones", which is little more than an hour-long rant making baseless accusations and raving like a lunatic, it's considered a noble act of an honest man, but when AJ does a 9 minute piece on William Cooper, it's considered lies and slander and misinformation.

What's the litmus test of credibility being used to determine who is slandering whom? If not solid facts and history, then it devolves into a rant. Cooper WAS an alcoholic, and WAS unstable, according to friends and family. AJ mentioned the alcoholic bit at one point, and from then on out, Cooper *hated* Alex Jones. Jones is a bigger egomaniac than Cooper though, so the back-and-forth continued until Cooper's death.

Why can't you just remember Cooper for the extremely interesting person he was, and stop projecting and warping your respect for him into disrespect for Jones? The two had a personal conflict, and both had enormous egos, so they used their airtime to attack the other.

But you have to understand that their egos and airtime are the ONLY things they have in common. AJ covers politics and current events. Cooper covered hidden history, black projects, UFOs, aliens, the less-provable stuff. AJ doesn't believe in that stuff, which only made the conflict worse.

I hear all the time, AJ must be dirty because he's still alive, and Cooper isn't. There are two big flaws with this. First, as stated above, their subject matters were almost completely different. If Cooper was killed because of talking about a certain subject matter, then AJ would be safe because he didn't cover it. Second, it implies that Cooper was murdered in cold blood, even though he actually shot one of the LEOs who came to arrest him. I believe it was a deputy, fresh on the job.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Son of Will]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Funny thing... does anyone see this... alex jones Bill cooper
alex jones bashes------> Glen Beck

wonder what the common tie here is....

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I certainly don't think Alex Jones is cointelpro. Is he perfect? Of course not! But who has woken up more to the evils of the new world order? The man has done over 30 films and woken up tens of millions! Who has done more?

Alex Jones is mainly responsible for the success of Ron Paul and his bring up awareness of the Federal Reserve slavery system in this country. It makes no sense whatsoever for the new world order to fund Alex Jones, who is telling all their secrets and causing more and more opposition to them! Alex Jones broke the ClimateGate story also which DESTROYED the carbon tax plan the new world order had as well. Would conintel pro do this? Of course not!

Alex Jones and Ron Paul call for ending the Federal Reserve DAILY while talking heads such as Glenn Beck, Oreilly, Sean Hannity, Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Romney, Gingrich haven't called to end the Federal Reserve ONCE! Those are your agents of the new world order. The people that aren't calling to End the Fed are the agents of the new world order whether they realize it or not.

Why don't you quit tearing down true patriots that have done more than anybody else on the PLANET against the new world order and start worrying how you can do more against the new world ordoer. Do you have 5,000 friends on facebook spreading truth? I doubt it! You would rather do the devil's work I guess.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I believe Bill Cooper was initially reporting the truth about his experiences in his videos and in Behold a Pale Horse. However, he later did an about-face and then claimed the "UFOs" were not alien made and that the ET contact phenomenon was a government perpetrated fraud. This total change in his viewpoint throws up a big red flag for me. Was he MKUltraed? He was a Christian, though, and perhaps that had an influence in his changed viewpoint. Also, the "government" has done a lot to muddy the waters by staging false "alien" abductions that are specious to say the least (actually "corny" would be a better word).

I have confirmed much of what Cooper was initially saying through my own research (see *Snip* for details). I am an abductee who has recovered the memories of over 75 abduction incidents, so I have no problem believing what Cooper was initially saying. ETs are real.

Bill Cooper called me up one evening in the mid-90s when I was conducting my research. He was drunk and belligerent. Frankly, if I went through what he went through and the government was trying to kill me and people were giving me a lot of crap, I'd probably want to self-medicate, too. I can't fault him for that. Unfortunately, alcohol depletes magnesium in the body which calms the nerves, so his antagonism would only be exacerbated by it.

I listen to Alex Jones but not when he's ranting--Too much testosterone for me. However, in spite of his alpha male bull-headedness he has done a lot to wake up the sheeple. I can't fault him either. None of us are perfect.

I think we need to stop making this whole thing a subject of personalities and egos. I'm sure the Illuminati are pleased to see patriots fight with each other--the good ole divide-and-conquer strategy works every time.

Peace,
TLC

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
Edited out personal website as per the T&C

edit on 9/9/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
it's great hearing these shills like Ecker attack and challenge a DEAD man. Where were you when the man was alive and up to debate anyone? Keep your Ecker garbage to yourself please. And the drunkard accusations? So what?!?! That's a BOOK definition of ad hominem attack. Only low lives like Jones and Ecker would resort to those tactics.

If Cooper was disinfo, then I don't even know what to classify Jones, Maxwell, Tsarion, and Icke as.

edit on 8-9-2010 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Ecker did confront Cooper while he was alive, several times. During one interview Cooper was having with a third party he started bad mouthing Ecker and was quite aggressive to say the least. Ecker, having been told that his name was being besmirched, phones up the radio show and demanded to be put on air with Cooper to defend himself. Eventually he was allowed on air and made Cooper look like the fool he was.

Why people like you believe in Cooper so vehemently I will never understand.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join